• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Bed Ch. 02

One Bed Ch. 02

12

1

There were three beds in our new small house. My sister Kathy's divorce had finalized a month before and she and I went in together on it. It was not far from the small apartment where she and I and her 19 year old son James had been staying.

Our family loving had continued while we waited for financing for the house and while we were moving. Mother and son had stopped closing the door of the only bedroom in the apartment and I could hear them making love most nights. The sheets of that bed got washed frequently since most of the mornings after my nephew left for work, I would go in and my sister and I would have a quick fuck.

After hearing the activities of the evening, I would be so hot for my sister's tight pussy that I would come inside of her fairly quickly. It was OK with her since we both had started back to work after their first week staying with me. We didn't have time for slow screwing.

We would usually shower together and rub our wet bodies together for a bit. I loved how her wet tits felt against me and Kathy would sometimes rub herself to orgasm by straddling my leg just above the knee, moaning and panting into my shoulder with one arm around the back of my neck.

I loved my sister and my nephew and wanted to become a family with them. A less typical, loving, incestuous, kinky, oversexed family. It seemed that my sister and her son felt the same way I did.

After a couple of weeks in our new abode Kathy woke up on Saturday morning and came out of the bedroom that she and her son James shared.

"God this fucking house is a mess," She said. "I'm going to clean it to within an inch of its life."

James and I looked at each other and I could tell that we both wanted to bolt. That not being an option, I volunteered to clean up the kitchen and hinted that if James could clean the two bathrooms 'very well', we might live through this early summer cleanup. My sister smiled her thanks for my help.

Being early summer in the Northwest, the weather had turned warm. Our new little house was private, no close neighbors and a six foot board fence around most of the yard. We had already relaxed the dress standard and James and I had taken to just wearing our boxers and T shirts around the house and Kathy had traded in her heavier robe for one of James' t shirts which fitted her lithe body like a short dress.

Kathy's tits were obviously free and bobbing around as she re-arranged things around the house. A few low bends to pick up things from the floor told both of the men of the house that she had neglected to pull on a pair of panties too. I was finished with the kitchen and James had done the bathrooms at least to his satisfaction. Kathy had finished with the vacuuming and was just putting the finishing touches on the living room.

Kathy had just put a throw on the back of the couch and had leaned in to tuck it into the cushions. James and I were watching the show and both of our tented boxers showed how much we were enjoying it. Kathy stood back and surveyed the position of the throw and saw how the end was still untucked.

As his mother bent over the arm of the couch, James jumped up and stepped over behind her.

"Mom, I can't stand it anymore. You've got me so turned on. I need to fuck you now." He pulled the shirt that she was barely wearing up above her beautiful tits.

"Oh baby, you're going to fuck me right in front of your uncle? You're so naughty." As James pulled down his boxer shorts I got my first good look at his prick. James really was a big boy. He stepped out of his shorts and snuggled up behind his Mom.

I watched in fascination as my sister reached down between her legs and guided her son's cock to her wet snatch. With a moaning grunt, my nephew slid his sizable cock into my sisters willing pussy.

I kept my shorts on as I watched Kathy and James start to fuck each other. He reached around her and put one hand on her belly near her navel. The other hand went to one of her swinging boobs. Kathy reached down and started rubbing her clit.

The noises that they made had me hard and dripping in my shorts.

"Oh James," moan. Slap squish.

"Oh Mom," grunt. Squish slap.

They sped up and my sister's moans were coming with more frequency.

"Baby I'm gonna cum. I'm Cumming. Oooooh.

"I'm getting close Mom. I'm going to fill your pussy with my juice right in front of Uncle Bill."

"Do it James," I said through gritted teeth.

"Aaaah." James sighed as his come shot into his mother's vagina.

They stayed there, bent over the arm of the couch until his cock finally became flaccid and slipped out.

"Did you like that Billy?" Asked my sister.

"Kath, I'm so turned on right now. I'm about to pop. Can I fuck your tits please sis?"

Kathy stood up and pulled the t shirt off over her head. She folded the shirt and laid it on the front of the couch cushion. She turned and sat down on the shirt hoping not to stain the couch. Cupping her snatch, she pushed some of their goo out and slathered it between her breasts. She pressed out another dollop and added it, making her tits shine. She held her 36 double Ds together and said, "Come and fuck them Billy. You love my titties so come here and love them properly."

I just about tripped and fell on my face since my boxers were around my ankles as I stepped toward her. My focus solely on her shining chest.

My sister loosened her grip and welcomed my cock between her breasts. She then squeezed them around me and I had no choice but to tit fuck my sister while her son watched the whole thing through sleepy but still excited eyes.

"Fuck my titties Bro. I bet you've wanted to for a long time."

"Kath, I can't hold it, sis I'm Cumming."

She looked down at my cock just as I shot a gob onto her face. Kathy raised her head and I coated her neck with the prettiest pearl necklace.

"Wow Uncle Bill, you really come a lot for an old guy."

"Well fuck you very much James. I want to be around to insult you when you turn 41."

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just glad that you'll be here for Mom when I go off to college this fall."

"Yeah I guess you won't be coming home from Boston every night to give it to your mother. I'll take good care of my sister, don't worry.

"Oh I'll miss you so much baby. I love Uncle Billy and we have a lot of fun but you're my baby boy and you do me so well. I love the taste of you in my mouth just before you shoot and the taste after you do."

"Oh shit Mom, I don't think I can get hard again after fucking you from behind like that."

"I wasn't asking for that. I was just thinking about how much I'll miss blowing you and having you inside me and just sleeping with you cuddled up to my ass."

"Well he's not gone yet. We have a whole summer together still and he'll have Christmas and spring break and all next summer with us."

2

"But what will I wear to a thing like that?" My sister asked the room at large.

"What about that LBD Mom?" Asked James.

"How do you even know about my little black dress honey?"

"We've been fucking each other since I turned eighteen. Do you think that I haven't scoped out your closet? Your pantie drawer? The drawer of your bedside table?"

"You little snoop. Did you find the vibrator that I haven't needed to use since I blew you for the first time?"

"Yeah that little fucker's dead as a maceral." James laughed. "But seriously, if you're going to be Uncle Bill's date to this work thing and meet all his coworkers and his boss, that's what you should wear."

"I guess that will work." She said.

"Do we get a preview?" James asked hopefully.

"No I don't have time right now and the thing is tonight so I guess you'll see it before we go. I'm glad that Billy and I don't look like brother and sister. I think that we can pull off that we're just dating."

I was so excited to be taking my beautiful, hot sister to this event. Little did I know just how hot she'd be in the LBD.

We all went about our day. Shopping and cleaning house and the hundred other things that working people have to accomplish on their weekends.

I was getting ready for the party when I heard James say. "Holy fuck." From their bedroom.

"What?" I yelled from my room.

"Well I think you're going to get some tonight Uncle Bill."

I went to the door of the other bedroom and looked in. My sister was standing in front of the mirror.

I could see her face in the reflection and she was blushing. "I can't wear this. I can't go. I don't have anything else to wear. I gained some pounds since I bought this dress."

"No Mom. You look stunning in it."

I walked over to the mirror and stood behind Kathy looking over her shoulder at the reflection. Her tits stood proudly on the balcony and the front of the dress showed a little bulge around the belly button area. I circled her with my arms and squeezed. I was pressing my cock into her ass, getting harder by the minute.

"You are fucking gorgeous." I whispered into her hair. "I would worship at your alter any time day or night. Will you be my date for the night? Please?"

"Are you two just thinking with your little heads? This thing is just way too tight." Kathy complained.

"Well the other women at this thing aren't going to like it that's for sure. Every guy in the place is sure as hell going to want to be me though." I said.

"Oh alright." She said. "How are we going to keep that thing down though?"

"What time is it?" I asked.

"We don't have much time." She said.

I was unbuckling my belt.

"You guys want some privacy?" James asked.

"Up to you honey." Kathy said as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

Since I didn't want to mess up my good pants, I took them off as well as my boxers and placed them on the bed then repositioned myself in front of my sister.

"Be careful, no squirting on the dress." She said. "Honey if you're staying, bring me that hand lotion over there." She told James.

I was hard as a rock as she used some lotion on her hand and then lubed up my crack. As her middle finger diddled my asshole, she licked the head of my cock. Her finger entered me and started that twisting and thrusting. My sphincter clenched and unclenched as she tongued the underside of my cock.

James was standing close by since he had brought Kathy the hand cream. I heard his breathing speed up much as mine was. Kathy started taking me deeper and I knew that she could feel me getting closer.

"Protect the dress." I yelled and my sister took me deeper into her throat. She thrust her finger all the way in and I grunted my orgasm into her hot mouth. My knees buckled as she yanked her finger out of my rectum and I barely caught myself before hitting the floor.

I could barely breathe or talk but James summed it up for me when he said, "That was incredible. I'm so hot right now Mom."

"You're going to have to take care of it yourself baby. I don't think we can get you taken care of without messing this dress up. Get a pair of my panties out of the drawer. You can look at me while you stroke one out."

We both watched as my nephew grabbed a pair of his mom's panties out of the top dresser drawer. He yanked down his shorts and wrapped her underpants around hid sizable cock.

"See mommies' titties in her little black dress. See how my ass looks being barely covered. I bet you'd like to rip down my black lacy panties and fuck me from behind the way we like wouldn't you?"

"Oh fuck Mom!" James moaned and I saw the silky material stretched over his cock become wet and frothy.

"Well, I guess everyone gets to cum but me huh?"

"I'll take care of that later," I said reaching around to cup her, squeezing gently trying not to squeeze her tits out of the tightly fitting dress. I didn't want to have to put those puppies back in there.

3

As I had imagined this work event was boring as shit with all my co-workerstheir husbands. The bright spot of the evening was catching guys scoping out Kathy's overflowing LBD, as James called it. Also watching their heads swivel as she walked by with her ass looking like two cats fighting in a small bag.

She fawned over me and fed me little morsels from the buffet table. My sister rubbed against me and we kissed passionately several times. The guys were looking at me with envy and all of the wives had varying looks of shock and disgust on their faces.

We danced a couple of slow dances until I felt myself getting hard in my dress pants and I was worried about not being able to walk, or starting to leak some fluid that would definitely show through.

"We need to go Kath." I whispered in her ear. "I'm getting so hard for you."

"You may be hard but I've been wet for the whole time we've been here. I'm sure every guy within ten feet can smell it. I have something to talk to you about on the way home too."

"Is it good or is it something I'm not going to like?"

She smiled and gazed lovingly into my eyes. "We'll have to wait and see won't we?"

Kathy and I tried to slip away unnoticed but with most everyone staring at her for one reason or another, we had to bid adieu to several admiring guys. The women looked relieved that we were finally going.

On the way home I said, "So what did you want to talk to me about sis?"

"Well I have to ask you something and I don't want you to feel insulted."

"Why do women always have to preface things and give the impression that I will feel insulted? Oh never mind. What do you want to ask me sis. I love you and I probably won't feel insulted by anything you want to ask me."

"Well... I... I'm an anal virgin. I know we do a lot of ass play and all three of us like it and it gets us off. I've wanted to get fucked in the ass for quite a while now but... well um."

"Just say what you want to Kathy. You have my undivided interest and I need to know why you're hesitating."

"James is too big to take my ass cherry and I was hoping that you might want to fuck me in the ass sometime." She blurted out all in one breath.

I smiled over at her and tried my best not to crash the car.

"I ah have some nice lube that I hid in your bathroom this afternoon and I think that James is planning on me sleeping in your bed tonight."

"Kathy, I'd be honored to stick my dick in your butt."

"How fucking romantic is that?" My sister said laughing loudly.

There were a minimum of lights on at the house when we arrived home and it seemed James had hit the hay. I took my sisters hand and led her to my room at the far corner of the house, turning off lights as we went.

With just the dimmed ceiling light illuminating the room I took her in my arms and kissed her softly on the lips. "I know that you've been in this bed a few times since we moved here but tonight I want to go to sleep with you and wake up with you in the morning.

I reached behind her and pulled the zipper of the LBD slowly down. It whispered to the floor and I struggled briefly with the clasp of the bra that held her breasts so high. Those breasts fell into a more natural position but the nipples still pointed to the dimmed ceiling light.

"Get these panties off me and then I'm going into your bathroom for a few minutes. Aren't you a bit overdressed now Billy? She smiled at me as I kissed my way down her body following my hands as her black lace panties joined her other clothing on the floor.

I watched her ass as she padded toward the bathroom. I was hoping that what we had talked about on the way home was really what she wanted. I'd had anal a few times but it felt really special that my sister had offered her virgin ass to me. I listened as she peed and then heard the water running for quite a while.

When she finally came out, she carried a small bottle with a pump on its top like a soap dispenser and she put it beside the bed with a clean hand towel. I hated to leave her there all naked and washed but I needed to pee too and walked naked into the room that she had just occupied.

Done with what I needed to do, I returned to the room to see sexy Kathy laying on my bed. She seemed to be quivering with anticipation and she shifted around as if she wasn't sure which way to lay. I slid onto the bed and hugged her and kissed her lips. I kissed her neck. I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples for a short time. I continued south and took a deep breath of her scent emanating from her pussy lips.

I nudged her knees and she raised them spreading wide for me. I pushed up on her feet and she raised her knees up to her breasts. Her pussy was wide open for me and I kissed it and licked it all over. Under her musk I could smell soap and clean skin.

We were on the same page as she obviously knew what I was going to do. She was hot and moaning from my ministrations to her pussy as I pushed her thighs higher and wider and then slid my tongue along the crack of her ass.

"Oh fuck Billy" She said as I rimmed her tight pucker.

I got more spit on my tongue and slathered her ass, getting it nice and wet. Kathy tasted so good back there and her moans told me that I was on the right track. I palmed her cheeks and spread them wide. My tongue was almost opening her sphincter and I felt it spasm.

Kathy was grabbing the sheets with both hands and panting my name in almost a whisper.

I pulled my tongue out of her ass and slid two fingers into her pussy. My sister grunted at the unexpected change.

I reached the lube dispenser and pressed down on the pump getting two fingers covered in the slick gel. It didn't drip off my fingers and I brought it to her crack, lubing the whole area but sliding just one finger into her rectum.

"Oh" she said. "Do you want me on my belly?"

"Yes" I practically whispered, then a little louder, "put a pillow under your tummy."

A small flurry of activity and my beautiful sister lay in front of me presenting a shiny well lubed asshole. Another dollop of lube got my cock all slippery.

I kissed both cheeks of her beautiful ass and then along the small of her back up to her shoulders and then the nape of her neck.

With my head up there, my cock was rubbing the lubed furrow between her cheeks.

"Billy I'm ready. You've got me really hot and I want to feel you cock sliding into my ass."

I reached down to do a little guiding and I felt her asshole tight against my head. With a gentle push and trying not to hurt her I slid into my sisters' virgin ass.

"I've never understood 'hurts so good' but now I do," my sister panted.

"Kathy. I. I thought nothing could rival your tight pussy. Fuck."

"Yes fuck. Fuck my ass Billy.

Kathy had one arm snaking down between her leg and I felt her start to diddle her clit. As she did that her hips were rocking and my dick started sliding in and out of her ass gently.

"More Billy. I want to feel what being butt fucked is like."

"Oh sis I groaned," as I started giving it to her harder. "Your ass is so tight. I'm getting close already."

"Me too bro. I love having your cock in my ass. Aaah going to come with a dick in my butt. Oooooh."

As my little sister came her ass clenched around my rock hard cock and milked an orgasm from me. "I'm coming in your ass sis" I said with a series of grunts.

Our movements slowed and finally stopped. I tried to lift some of my weight off of Kathy's back but she said, "Stay on me for a minute Bill. That was so special I want to feel this close to you for a while longer."

"Just didn't want to squish you Honey." I nuzzled her neck and sighed into her skin. "That was really special sis. I take it that you liked it as much as I did?"

"Well I think that we're going to add it onto our sexual menu if that tells you anything."

After a bit more cuddling in that position I finally slid my soft and very satisfied dick out of my little sister's ass. She rolled to the edge of the bed and came back with the towel. Kathy gently and lovingly wiped my cock and then cleaned the lube and leaking come from her pretty behind.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Bed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds