• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Louder English

Louder English

123

Author's note: This story takes place after the first season of Agent Carter and is a sequel to Hush Darling.

******

"Louder English." Angie giggled before returning to Peggy's neck.

It had been almost a month since she had moved into one of Howard Stark's 'smaller homes' with her secret girlfriend Peggy Carter and honestly Angie Martinelli still couldn't get over all the benefits to living here.

This place was a Palace, with a phone in every room, a huge library, several bathrooms most of which had a luxurious bath in them, a heavily stocked kitchen, half a dozen bedrooms and even its own staff to do the cleaning. Who were around infrequently.

Best of all, the walls were thick, and the place was de-attach, so no one could hear them whenever they had sex. And that was frequently as Angie was determined to have sex with Peggy in every room in this house.

"Angie." Peggy scolded sternly out of habit, and then in a softer voice suggested, "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

"Where's the fun in that?" Angie said, lightly nibbling on Peggy's neck.

"Angie!" Peggy scolded, although there was noticeably no conviction behind it.

"What? We have the whole place to ourselves." Angie pointed out, "What do we need a bed for when we got this kind of privacy. And it's not like we haven't done it before."

"And almost got caught by Mr Jarvis." Peggy grumbled.

"And we heard him coming a mile away, so it's not like he saw anything." Angie pointed out, "And it ain't likely he'll show up at this hour."

"There's still a risk he will." Peggy pouted.

"Yeah, but you're whole life is a risk." Angie snapped, before quickly softening her tone and giving Peggy the puppy dog eyes which she had quickly learned worked on her like a charm, "I'm sorry, but... ya risk ya life every day without a second thought, why is this risk so unseemly to you?"

There was a brief pause and then Peggy lowered her head, "You're right darling. I'm being silly. Do whatever you want with me. I'm yours."

"And I'm yours." Angie grinned, leaning forward for a soft kiss, before pulling back and adding with an even more wicked grin, "Now let's get out of these clothes."

Barring another brief kiss they quickly did so, the two women of course removing each other's clothes in a rush of fingers, hands and kisses. Constant, wonderful kisses which they only broke to make it easier to remove clothing.

Well, at least for Angie. Peggy didn't even have to look to know what she was doing, which was funny because she was supposed to be the unexperienced one.

Not that Angie complained, and honestly she may have spent a little more time than necessary removing Peggy's bra, mostly as she was cupping her lover's large breasts, first over the bra, and then even more eagerly once it was removed.

She then downright groped those big boobs like a clueless but eager teenager as she shoved Peggy back against the dining table and moved to start kissing her neck.

She was dully aware of Peggy awkwardly pushing the remains of the meal Angie had cooked for them aside, which was a relief because that meant Angie didn't need to spare a hand to do it, especially as she would have most likely shoved everything onto the floor and broken it all just so she could get back to worshipping Peggy's body.

Which would have been fine, and it's not like Howard Stark didn't have more cutlery, but there would have been an outside risk of Peggy complaining, and that's the last thing Angie wanted right now.

The only thing she really wanted was to make Peggy feel good, and fortunately there was a very easy way she could achieve that and fulfil one of her oldest fantasies.

That fantasy was of course getting to play with a big pair of tits, Peggy's been the biggest Angie had ever seen. And they were real, Angie still amazed by that fact even though she'd played with these big boobs countless times at this point.

Then again Angie was always amazed when she was touching Peggy's huge boobs. Not that touching was ever enough, Angie soon kissing her way down Peggy's body and attacking her girlfriend's big boobs.

Peggy let out a little gasp as the other woman kissed her way up one of her breasts, then giggled as Angie buried her face in between them and then started nuzzling the soft area like some kind of pet.

Then her giggles turned into moans as Angie wrapped her lips around a nipple and started gently sucking it, her lover spending quite some time just doing that before making her way to the other nipple and repeating the process.

That was one thing Peggy quite liked about this forbidden affair, as for all their talk about boobs men tended to rush this part, while Angie just loved to linger on her oversized chest.

The only downside, if it can really be called that, was it made her knees go weak, but that wasn't really a problem when there was a flat surface behind her, Peggy slowly lowering herself backwards and downwards while Angie followed her without missing a beat.

It was quite impressive really, although Peggy would expect nothing less. As with many things it was the little touches which made the difference, and Angie Martinelli had definitely proven herself an expert in that field.

And especially in the field she was now indulging in, Peggy grateful that there was no one else in the house as she found herself tilting her head back and letting out a loud series of pleasant sounds. And that was before Angie added her tongue into the mix.

When she did, when Peggy's wonderful girlfriend began sliding her tongue around each nipple in turn between gentle sucks, Peggy could only arch her back and let out an extra loud moan.

Mortified that people in the next building might have heard her Peggy then bit her lip to stop any more sounds coming out of her mouth, however she also brought her hand up to gently tangle her lover's long brown locks as a way to encouraging her beloved Angie to continue.

Not that Angie ever needed much encouragement to worship her big boobs, despite herself Peggy smiling as her secret girlfriend continued working her magic.

That magic had included her hands from the get go, but then Angie was mostly just stroking Peggy's sides. Shortly after Angie begin licking Peggy's nipples she slid her hands upwards and around so she was cupping the secret agent's big tits, forcing a little cry of pleasure out of those lips.

She then continued to struggled to contain those sounds as Angie pushed one breast more firmly into her mouth while the fingers of her other hand tweaked the nipple on Peggy's other breast.

Then Angie gently nipped at Peggy's nipples, which probably shouldn't have been pleasurable but was, and then increased the force of the licking and sucking, before finally doing something so wicked Peggy couldn't help but whimper and then cry out loudly again in pure pleasure.

Angie wasn't really very good with words, but even if she had been some great poet she didn't think she could do justice to Peggy Carter's huge tits.

They were just so big and wonderful, Angie honestly feeling like she could sucked on them all night long, especially with Peggy gently stroking her hair.

However after satisfying her earlier hunger Angie found herself feeling a different sort of hunger, specifically for her favourite type of desert, which was of course the one waiting for her in between Peggy's legs.

Which in turn would make Peggy feel even better. But Angie didn't want to stop sucking Peggy's big boobs just yet, which left her in something of a dilemma.

Luckily it was a dilemma she'd had before, and Angie knew an easy way around it. One which wouldn't satisfy her hunger, at least not right away, but at least it would let her continue sucking Peggy's big boobs and more importantly bring her lover more pleasure.

The only real downside was she had to remove one hand from Peggy's tits and slide it down her body, Angie briefly wishing she had another set of hands so she could continue groping those boobs, and ideally Peggy's big butt too, but then she found herself touching Peggy's wet pussy through her panties and squeezing every whimper from her secret girlfriend which interrupted her train of thought.

Grinning around one of her lover's nipples Angie enjoyed the moment, then pulled back and whispered, "Louder English."

She then quickly latched onto the nipple she had just been sucking an increase the force of the suction while beginning to rub Peggy through her panties, squeezing a loud cry out of the other girl which made Angie very happy indeed.

Not so long ago no they had been living in the Griffith and Peggy had constantly been telling her to be quiet, and while the constant reminders were necessary they were also annoying so now Angie took great pleasure in encouraging Peggy to be louder, both with words and actions, Angie taking great delight in licking Peggy's pussy lips and then concentrating on her clit through the material for a few long minutes until it sounded like her lover was already getting close to cumming.

Angie then dropped to her knees and roughly pulled those panties down Peggy's stocking covered legs before standing back up so she could sniff those panties pretty much right in front of Peggy's face.

This of course caused Peggy to whimper softly and look scandalised, then even more so when Angie stuck out her tongue and licked the utterly ruined material.

Which in turn caused Angie to moan with delight as she tasted her favourite desert. She then toss those panties aside, dropped to her knees again and took along deliberate breath of her favourite desert before staring up at her lover.

"Oh English, we really are the perfect pair of gal pals." Angie said, trying to sound innocent and not really managing it, "I made dinner, and you brought desert. My favourite no less. You really are the best friend a girl could ask for."

Peggy blushed and whimpered a little at this teasing, before gritting her teeth in anticipation of Angie's talented tongue as the younger girl leaned forward again.

However instead of the frantic licking Peggy was expecting, Angie pressed her tongue against the bottom of Peggy's pussy and then slid it all the way up to the top as slowly as possible.

She then repeated the process over and over again, pausing only to press little kisses to Peggy's pussy lips, being as gentle as possible and in the process driving Peggy crazy.

Which was ironic, because normally Peggy adored this slow and gentle attention, especially as most of the men she had been with had a tendency to rush through this as much as the foreplay, or at best be sloppy and uncoordinated with their licks.

Meanwhile Angie's licks were always on point, the other girl obviously intending to tease her. Which would be fine, if Angie had been playing with her clit so roughly only a few minutes ago.

Now Angie seemed to be taking great pleasure in ignoring Peggy's clit entirely. Actually that wasn't true, she was deliberately getting as close to it as she could without touching it.

Of course Peggy had endured much worse teasing, and while this wasn't quite as pleasant as it could be it was still highly enjoyable.

Also while it couldn't compare to the luxuries bed they had made their own, or the many others they had tested out, Peggy had laid on a number of more uncomfortable surfaces. Hell, she had slept on a number of more uncomfortable surfaces, and when relax properly the tablecloth was actually quite comfy.

And then there was a joy of looking down in between her legs and seen the person she most adored in this world. So no, Peggy saw no reason to complain. Well, maybe just one, although she won't voice it right now.

Another reason Peggy wasn't complaining was because the person in between her legs was another woman, and Peggy got quite the thrill out of breaking that ridiculous taboo. She would never understand why this could be considered wrong, but it was and she feared discovery, more for Angie's sake then her own.

Yet Angie seemed determined to get them caught, even now in this low-risk environment pushing Peggy to cry out, even though at this level of gentle licking she wouldn't be heard and it just made her think about how annoying and daft it was she had to hide her love for this wonderful girl who was making her feel so good at the moment.

Angie had been wondering for years why anything which felt so right could be considered wrong. In fact, she had been wondering, praying about it for years, and the only thing that could help her sleep at night was that God couldn't possibly care who she fell in love with.

Of course it was a lot easier to sleep in Peggy's arms, and her head on Peggy's big boobs, and even when she was around Angie got to sleep in a bed which smelt like her beloved and most nights that was enough to comfort her into an easy sleep, just as thoughts of Peggy helped her get through the day.

So why was she trying to embarrass such a wonderful person she so adored? Well, that wasn't her intention exactly, although Peggy was mighty cute when she was embarrassed.

No, Angie was just trying to push Peggy to enjoy their newly found freedom. A freedom Angie had never known before. After all, every other time she'd had sex she'd had to stay quiet, which was extremely hard for her.

Angie was a talker, and naturally loud, and had almost been discovered by people who would shame her, beat her and/or kick her out into the street if they saw her engaging in such 'sinful' activity.

And now she was finally in a place where the worst would happen was a staff member would blush and apologise before leaving. God, this place was heaven.

For the first time in her life Angie felt truly free and happy, and she was constantly pushing her uptight girlfriend to enjoy it in the same way she was.

After all, ever since they had moved in Angie had been screaming her head off and saying whatever dirty thing came to her mind whenever she had sex with Peggy, which was a lot.

However the prim and proper Peggy Carter continued to just softly moan, gasp and whimper in pleasure, Angie really had to work hard just to squeeze that out of her lover.

But tonight she would make her scream for her. Angie was determined of that. Because Peggy was tough and all, but she never had to deal with this kind of torture.

The kind which involved a lover going down on her for what felt like, and probably was, hours without any sweet relief. Then after all that gentle licking Angie finally began showing Peggy's clit some attention, first lightly grazing it with every other lick, then with every lick before finally concentrating on it. Wrapping her lips around it and sucking on it in between ever increasingly forceful licks.

Then when Peggy was finally approaching orgasm. Angie began slowing down her assault, which made the mighty Agent Carter, who could take down heavily armed men without breaking a sweat, whimper pathetically and shut her thighs forcefully around Angie's head.

Which of course delighted Angie, "Ya want something English?"

"Angie... please..." Peggy whimpered.

"What? What is it you want Pegs? Be specific." Angie demanded softly, before asking in a lot more of a tender voice, "Just tell me what you want Peggy. I'd do anything for you, you know that. I just want to hear it from you."

Peggy blushed, closed her eyes and whimpered. She knew what Angie wanted. She knew exactly what she wanted, and in that moment Peggy wasn't sure why it was so hard to give her lover what she wanted.

With just about everything else she would endure to make Angie happy, and yet this was still hard for her. Probably because of her training and/or upbringing.

Definitely because she was scared of what ramifications they may go through if the wrong person discovered them. Especially for Angie's sake. But in that moment nothing else mattered but cumming in Angie's sweet little mouth.

So Peggy whimpered, "Fuck me! Please Angie, fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Eat my pussy you beautiful woman, and make me cum like the filthy queer I am!"

For a moment Peggy worried she'd said the wrong thing. Which was kind of ridiculous because Angie said that stuff all the time, then again there was a difference between blathering it incoherently when you were unaware of what you were saying and hearing it from a lover who claim to care about you.

Then Angie moved her tongue down to Peggy's entrance and ever so slowly entered her, making Peggy whimper softly and tremble from the incredible pleasure.

Then once Angie's tongue was as deep inside of Peggy as it could go the waitress/actress left it there for a few long seconds before beginning to thrust in and out, officially beginning to fuck the secret agent with her tongue.

This prompted Peggy to cry out, "Oh Angie yes, mmmmmmmmm, oh fuck me darling! Ohhhhhhhhhh harder, yes, oh my, I, oh, oh my God, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss!"

Even as the pleasure became increasingly overwhelming Peggy made sure that her cries remained soft.

Similar to the level of volume that Angie had let out when her face was muffled with a pillow, or her own or Peggy's panties, things which were very common back when they were living at the Griffith, both when they were in the safety of their rooms and in other places Peggy still couldn't believe Angie had talked her into fooling around in like public bathrooms and the like.

But there was no time to think about that now, not when she had to devote all her energy to keeping the sounds out of her mouth reasonably quiet and yet audible enough to please Angie as Angie continued to please her.

Soon enough Peggy felt herself being pushed as close to an orgasm as she could without actually going over it, and while in the past Angie had kept her there as revenge for Peggy doing the exact same thing, or because she was feeling playful, or because she wanted Peggy to be louder, this time she made her cum wonderfully quickly.

Oh yes, Angie gradually increased the pace of her tongue thrusts until Peggy had no choice but to cum, and despite her best efforts and all her training Agent Carter couldn't help herself becoming a tad louder, although she was very proud that it wasn't that much considering the overwhelming ecstasy she was receiving from her lesbian lover.

Angie lived for these moments. Moments where she could make other women feel so good. Make Peggy feel good. Oh yes, Angie loved making Peggy Carter cum more than anything, especially when this goddess of a woman was cumming in her mouth.

After all, as much as Angie loved regular pussy cream nothing compared to girl cum, the waitress even removing her tongue from the secret agent so she could swallow as much of Peggy's precious cum as possible.

Which was pretty easy given her mouth was glued to Peggy's cunt, Angie merely having to remove her tongue in time to get at least the majority of Peggy's cum down her throat and into her belly where it belonged. It wasn't so easy for the orgasms that followed.

Eager for more girl cum Angie pushed her tongue back inside her secret girlfriend as soon as Peggy started coming down from her first climax, Angie slowly pulling her back up at first and then increasing the pace again until she got what she wanted.

The floodgates were open and it was easy to make Peggy cum over and over again, but each time there seem to be more, and/or it squirted from Peggy's cunt increasingly fast and hard, until even with all her experience Angie didn't gulped down even the majority of what Peggy had to offer.

Not that Peggy complained. Exactly the opposite in fact, Peggy finally reaching the kind of volume that Angie wanted.

In order to continue that being the case Angie added her fingers into the mix, replacing them with her tongue while her tongue concentrated on Peggy's clit.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Louder English

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds