• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 098

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 098

12

Walking back into her palace, Pethio was handed the new invitation from Dionysus from her chief steward as soon as she entered the main hall. As she read it she scratched her head but smiled. "This is a MOST odd change, but seems absolutely DELIGHTFUL!" she grinned as she saw the adjustment to the invitation. Announcing the updated guest list to her nymphs in the main hall and informing them that they ALL would be attending the party with her this year caused absolute joyous and near riotous pandemonium to explode through the palace. Her nymphs, like all of the others on Olympus, went completely wild with excited anticipation at the news of their sudden and unexpected invitation. She too, like the other Gods and Goddesses, decided to let them all take a few days off to get ready for the once in a lifetime opportunity and within seconds her great expansive mansion was completely empty.

Laughing and shaking her head as the giggling Nymphs scattered in all directions, she grinned evilly as she walked down the long empty golden hall of her palace to her bedroom. As she grew closer to the master suite, she snickered as she heard the tell-tale sounds of her husband's soft moans joined in a harmonious song of suffering with the gurgly desperate groans of Pan echoing through the thick doors. Tossing them open, she stifled a laugh at the scene spread before her.

There on the bed was Mercury, his cock as hard as ever, shaking uncontrollably as three gorgeous naked nymphs covered his two enormous blue balls with tiny butterfly kisses. Bound tightly to the bed just as she had left him that morning, he had not moved a single inch, and from the look of him he was even more horny. At the end of the bed, tied with his hands to the bedpost was the equally rock hard desperate Pan. Blindfolded and whimpering, he pitifully humped his dick over the soft wiggling soles of the Nymphs who lounged between Mercury's thighs as they suckled and kissed his balls. Hearing their Mistress enter, the three looked up and blushed as she winked back her approval at their efforts.

Walking over to her husband she ran her pinky finger up his shaft and around his slit before lifting it to her lips to taste. "Mmmmmm, just the tiniest droplet of pre-cum, but otherwise DRY as a bone!!! Good work Girls, GOOD WORK!"

Turning around to face Pan, she smiled as she lay down against the heaving bare chest of the nude Mercury. Slipping her shoes off, she stretched out her right toe and ran it up Pan's equally rock hard cock and under his full boiling balls. Inspecting his dangly sacks with her toes, she again looked at her Nymphs and winked. "Even better GIRLS, I think he is fuller than he was when I left. Running her sole over HIS slit she smiled. "And also not a drop was spilled, just as I commanded."

Pan said nothing, deeply sighing as he felt Pethio's silky foot run all over his manhood, but as she pulled away, he gasped and began humping wildly into the empty air. Mercury, his voice cracking and tired, could only softly beg. "Please Pethio, PLEASE!!! Have MERCY!!!!"

Hearing her husband's pleas, she smiled and leaned over, kissed his mouth deeply and grew wet as his lips smacked against hers. "Of course dear husband, OF COURSE! In fact, I come with good news!" As she spoke, the three nymphs crawled off of the bed and began to get dressed. Seeing them preparing to leave, Pethio called out. "Don't leave yet girls, this good news involves YOU too! In fact it PRIMARILY involves you!"

Looking at each other in confusion, the three Nymphs sat back down on the bed and looked at Pethio with growing curiosity. As they crawled onto the bed, Pethio moved over, giggling as the Nymphs climbed in to join the party. Neither Mercury or Pan moved nor made a single sound as Pethio spoke, as each were trembling right on the edge of sanity having been teased so relentlessly for so long.

Their silence was also assured as now both were quite distracted and preoccupied since the Goddess was making quite sure to keep them properly stroked and at the very brink of release as she chatted with the Nymphs. With her right big toe held steady in front of Pan, she smiled as she felt him violently thrashing and thrusting his cock forward, desperate to seek enough friction to release his seed. Masterfully monitoring his reactions through her foot and listening closely to the deepening sounds of his moaning, she expertly kept pulling away right when she sensed he was getting too close. Each time she did he erupted in a long wail which caused uncontrollable giggles to erupt from the Nymphs watching on the bed.

Similarly active with Mercury, she played her husband's body like a lyre. Throbbing helplessly beneath her, he shook as she lazily ran her nails in lazy circle eights over his balls and up his shaft while lounging between his thighs. The Goddess was quite skilled as she simultaneously used her hands on her husband and her feet on Pan while she was able to carry on a completely normal conversation with her servants.

"Yes Girls, you really have performed beyond all my expectations, and it makes my news even more golden to tell! You, and all of your sisters are going to attend Persephone's going away party tomorrow night! Now, what do you think about that?"

The reaction from the three Nymphs was as electric here as it had been all over Olympus and in a frenzy of girlish insane glee they leapt off the bed and began dancing ecstatically around the room. Watching in amusement and joy at their reaction, Pethio smiled as she whispered into Mercury's ear. "I just love the holidays, don't you?".

As was the case with the fire Nymphs, Pethio's Nymphs suddenly realized what this meant and began to panic as they frantically started thinking about the ramifications.

"Domina! Oh, LORD CHAOS, I have nothing to wear!!! And my hair, I can't show up at a party with the Gods dressed like this!" the curvy blonde beauty cried as she looked into Pethio's eyes with growing concern.

"Now, calm down girls, calm down. Don't get overly excited. For one thing, you are right in thinking it will be the party of all times, but it won't be with the Gods. Only the Goddesses can attend, and for the first time ever it will be hosted by the Graces this year instead of Dionysus."

This announcement only threw the girls into more of a frenzy as the Graces were all immensely respected and worshipped by all of the Nymphs on Olympus. Watching them trembling with such excitement, Pethio perked up her ears as Mercury groaned beneath her.

"No Gods?"

Smirking, she looked into his desperate sad eyes and smiled as she also saw Pan listening intensely "Yep, "GIRLS ONLY" boys!" Laughing she gripped Pan with her toes and gave his shaft a long lingering tug as she continued talking. "And it is such a shame too that you boys can't come. Hehe, that was an unintentional pun there, quite funny wasn't it?"

Only quiet groans were heard from the two horny divinities as she continued. "Yes, quite a shame since, in the spirit of the season, I had made the decision to release you both so you could attend."

Hearing this, Pan yelped as she loosened her toes. "Please Pethio, PLEASE!!!!!!"

Mercury knew better than to speak, but the crestfallen look on his face spoke louder than any actual words could ever convey. The nymphs were not paying any attention to this as they giggled and plotted, pulling on Pethio's sleeve as they tried to get her attention.

"Domina, you Mistress are the most beautiful Goddess on earth. Please help us, Please help us find something appropriate to wear!"

Now standing up from the bed, she motioned to her nymphs to take over the activities on the bed while she approached her closet. Climbing back onto her husband, their oral ministrations began anew as they kept Pan idling just as high with their delicious toes while their tongues kept Mercury nice and hard. Throwing open her closet, Pethio beamed.

"I really do love the Solstice as it truly is my favorite time of year. And, in that spirit, I am going to be even MORE generous this holiday than normal. I would LOVE to help you girls out. As my nymphs, you represent Mercury and I in public, and it would not do for you to go out and look like a bunch of mudhut dwelling druids now would it. We are going to go on a complete girls only shopping spree that will achieve mythic status truly worthy of Olympus. Epic poems will be written, Plays will be performed, great statues erected to our insanely extravagant spree. And when we are done girls, trust me, for thousands of years every Goddess on Olympus will remember the night that Pethio's gorgeous Nymphs showed up."

This news was too much for the girls to handle, and the high pitched squealing that erupted from their mouths shook the room. Reaching into her closet, Pethio pulled out the most ornate and gorgeous gown any of them had ever seen. Made completely of Deep Scarlet Mink and Snow White Ermine, the fur was bedazzled with thousands of diamonds and rubies spread out over the fabric. Holding it up for the girls to admire, Pethio smiled.

"Now, this is what I am planning on wearing, so I think it ONLY appropriate that my three best Nymphs are EQUALLY bedazzled! Go, get ready to leave in five minutes. We have so much to do and so little time to do it. This is going to be so much fun I can barely wait to get started!!!"

No sooner than these words had left her mouth the three beauties leapt off the bed and scampered out the door into the hall, squealing and shrieking in unrestrained giddiness. Watching them leave, Pethio giggled as she turned back to look at Mercury and Pan both bound and throbbing helplessly on her bed. "Well boys, ALONE AT LAST!"

Now momentarily free from constant genital sensation, both Gods began blubbering and begging loudly as she glared at them both. Pan, still blindfolded was even louder than Mercury as he thrashed back and forth, his painfully erect cock waving wildly through the air. "FOR THE MERCY OF CHAOS PETHIO, YOU CAN'T KEEP US LIKE THIS FOREVER!!!"

Smirking, the Goddess waved her arms in the air as two small ear plugs formed out of nothingness and flew into Pan's ears. Now with his hearing blocked along with his sight, he sighed in total defeat. Looking back into her closet she grinned again as she waved her hand and a long pair of her red silk stockings floated out and headed straight for the Goat Legged God. Prevented from hearing or seeing, when the soft velvety fabric floated over and began looping around and teasing the tip of his cock, he wailed. Turning to Mercury, she winked as she reached down and removed her hot wet panties and stuffed them violently into Pan's mouth, silencing his constant protests.

"Finally, some peace and quiet!" she purred as she saw the results of her efforts. With her disembodied stockings running constant loops over the tip of his cock and around his balls, and the warm musky scent and taste of her panties assaulting his mouth and nose, Pan was dripping a pretty strong and consistent drool of pre-cum on the bed now. "That ought to keep him busy for a while don't you think Mercury?"

Unhooking the clasp to her gown, she dropped it to the floor and once again exposed her spectacular naked body to her throbbing husband's eyes. Already pantyless, the nude Goddess crawled like a stealthy cat up Mercury's body eyeing him through glassy and obviously very aroused eyes. When she got to his cock, she kissed her way over it as she continued up to sit on his stomach. Smacking down hard on his lower abs, she flooded his belly with her nectar as she felt his huge full hard cock snap up and smack hard and helplessly against her ass. Falling forward, she dangled her large full breasts over his face as she stared deeply and intensely down into his pleading eyes.

"So my thick dicked hubby, are you disappointed that you aren't going to go to the party this year?" she teased as she ran her ass crack up and down the throbbing bulging veined dick quivering behind her. Mercury said nothing, but just looked straight ahead stoically finally closing his eyes and shuddering. Defeated and knowing it, he relied only on her mercy, being chained and trapped as he was, he was powerless to resist.

Seeing the look of utter despair in Mercury gave the Goddess pause. She loved him deeply and knew he loved her back, but he needed training. That training was now complete as over the past few months she had finally been able to mold him into the lover she craved and deserved. Seeing him broken did not fill her with the sense of victory she thought it would, but only regret. Smiling now, she blew lightly on his face so that he opened his eyes and stared up at her.

"Mercury, look at me." she commanded. "How long have we been married?"

"Centuries, hundreds of Centuries Pethio."

"And do you still love me? Do I still turn you on?" she asked as she felt his cock smacking harder against her ass as she spoke.

"More than anything!!!" he cried.

"And do you think I am some kind of huge total BITCH?"

"Of course not!!!" he responded quickly.

"Then you must trust me! It is true that I was going to let you out of your bondage to go to Persephone's party, but just because you aren't going doesn't mean I am going to keep you chained up forever! Tell you what, answer me this. Are you going to be a good boy from now on?"

"I swear!"

"And are you going to always put MY orgasm and needs before YOURS?"

"I SWEAR, I SWEAR I WILL!!!"

"And will you keep your lovely spunk all bottled up in those balls of yours until I get off first when we make love in the future?" she asked as now she was rubbing her phenomenal ass very fast over his cock, feeling every vein and ridge of his meat as it thudded impotently against her, aching and trembling for desperate sweet sweet release.

"YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!!" he screamed, his body sweating and panting, every neuron in his brain firing as he quaked in his bottomless pit of need.

"GOOD!" she cried as she bent down and deep throated him passionately. "You are then worthy of the Solstice Present I am going to give you. On the morning after the party, when I get back I am going to throw your sexy ass down, chew this ring off your cock and have you plunge that big battering ram into my cunt so deep and hard my teeth will chatter. I want you to fill me so full with your seed hubby that it will shoot out my ears. Does that sound like a good Solstice present?"

"OH OH OH PETHIO OH PLEASE!!!!!!!" he shrieked, bucking wildly as his cock swung large and hard against her.

Smiling as she placed her finger on his mouth to quiet him. "But first, I want one more long long ride on that caged monster before it is freed. I want to marinate in your frustration and bathe in your pit of endless need!" she breathily groaned as she lifted up and slowly lowered her gushing pussy down his steel hard shaft. As she glacially impaled herself and felt her stomach flutter as her honey cave was stuffed, she leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"And in the spirit of the season, I will even unchain old Pan too!" she laughed as she glanced back at the helpless Goat Legged God, sweating and straining in his bonds on the bedpost. Blindfolded, earplugged and gagged he knew nothing of what had just happened, but only kept flinching at the endless teasing machinations of her silk stockings raking over his tormented manhood, no end to his torture in sight. Mercury, feeling his meat gobbled up by her warm satin cave, and seeing his freedom dangling tantalizingly close before him, simpered out a long lingering gaspy moan as he felt himself slowly engulfed by her honeyed walls.

As Pethio sunk her dripping cooch onto Mercury, Amphrite sunk to the bottom of the sea and entered her own palace. Arriving at her blue green coral castle, a similar scene was enacted beneath the waters as was taking place on the surface. Like all of the other Gods and Goddesses, Amphrite decided to let her Nymphs off early to get ready for the party, and like the other nymphs everywhere, hers were just as wild with excitement. Now completely alone in her palace, Amphrite walked towards her bedroom just like Pethio had, to check on the progress of her own bound and teased husband.

Opening the door, Amphrite dropped to the floor in hysterics at the shocking sight. There, stretched painfully and deliciously wide, his cock glowing deep red in anger, his balls black with frustration lay the sceaming, shackled Posiedon screeching at the top of his lungs. His hips thrown high up off the bed, despite her being gone for quite some time, he was in a desperate frenzy as between his leg rammed the never tiring relentless vibrating horn of Keto. Pegging him relentlessly, it plunged and retracted over and over into his great green asshole as the desperate sea god growled and panted like a wounded seal.

Enchanted by Zeus to telegraph the experiences from the horn into his Posiedon's dick, the insane conflicting carnival that was taking place inside the God's brain as he fucked his own ass was impossible to describe. Each stroke on Keto made his dick harder and harder and he reflexively shoved his hips forward to get more friction to reflexively achieve release. As he shoved forward, Keto plunged further into his virginal ass and teased his prostrate, thus making him even hornier. Due to the lightening bolt rings Amphrite had tied tightly around the base of the horn he could never shoot, and thus the erotic loop was closed and self replicating. As the hours had ticked by, his humping had grown more frantic, as Keto kept being plunged harder and deeper up his own ass as his frustration grew to a maddening epic extreme. As his trapped boiling seed kept flooding into his painfully stretched balls, his desperation kept growing exponentially as he humped hopelessly into the air, thus only exacerbating his predicament as the whole process fed back upon itself.

Unable to think or speak now, Poseidon thought like an animal as his normal mental processes had long ago melted into goo. The Great Green God was reduced to only being able to bark and growl like an beached sea lion as every pump into his ass caused an explosion of growing and conflicting erotic sensations throughout his whole cum-denied tormented body. Amphrite, now standing up and wiping away tears of laughter from her eyes, stared transfixed at the sight of her husbands balls growing and stretching like overripe melons under his self actuated anal assault. Seeing his sensitive testicles warping and bulging under the increasing pressure, she took mercy on him and walked over, snagging Keto on one of its upstrokes and quickly yanking it out of her husband. With a huge slurpy wet plop echoing through the room, Poseidon collapsed on the bed as his tortured hole finally closed up empty while his wife stood dumbfounded staring at the twitching wriggling horn in her hand.

Poseidon was totally incoherent as he writhed in sweet agony mixed with delicious relief from being freed from the Horn of Keto's anal attentions. Watching her husband recovering on the bed, Amphrite smirked as she conjured a small golden tub and gently washed off the horn. Grinning as she held it back up to her face and saw the smooth black shining surface glimmer in the dim blue/green light she inspected it thoroughly. Blinking twice the tub transformed into a small golden box, covered in jewels and lined with thick red velvet. Taking the horn in her hand, she lightly kissed the tip (giggling as Poseidon reacted) and placed it inside, still leaving the glowing ring still tied tightly at the base. Closing the lid, she tapped it lightly as the small casket floated gently over to her dresser and landed on the surface. Watching it glide away, her gaze now turned back to Poseidon, who was just climbing out of his anally intruded erotic swamp of pain and pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 098

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds