• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Want to Watch

I Want to Watch

123

Vince Reason met Carrie Mayhew when he called into the Kings Club for a quick drink. It had been a hectic day at the packaging company he owned. Had there ever been so many new customers? Business was certainly booming so now he was ready for a little relaxation.

Sitting alone at a table he was in a good position to view the well developed young ladies as they took to the dance floor. He was not unused to the warm glances that one or two cast in his direction. Never thinking of himself as particularly attractive, Vince had found that dressing with a wayward yet tidy casualness somehow attracted women. Certainly, he had never had any difficulty in that department. But on this particular evening, all he was only thinking of quiet relaxation.

That is, until his eyes picked out Carrie Mayhew. Among the couples and solo ladies dancing she was striking. Dancing alone on the edge of the dance floor her every movement was in praise of sensuality.

Movement of breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks under a most revealing blue silk dress left little to Vince's imagination. In his eyes her naked body was undulating behind a thin veil, and he his prick immediately leapt to semi-erect. He stood up and moved to where her body undulated unashamedly. All thoughts of relaxing were blown from his mind as he moved alongside her

"Mind if I join you?" he asked, swaying in front of her.

Deep green eyes regarded him as she moved, "You took your time." Her voice was delightfully husky, and a subtle perfume from her covered the odour of sweating bodies around them.

"I beg your pardon?" he said with some surprise.

"I've danced on the same spot for ages," she said, moving in to press her body against his, and he knew she had to be aware of his hardness pressed against her lower belly. "Wow, does dancing always bring you up?" Her smile was warm yet lascivious.

"Only when I meet someone special," he admitted truthfully, placing his hands on her twitching hips. She was just a trifle shorter than his five feet ten inches, and glancing down he became very aware of the subtle valley between her breasts.

"In my mind all the people in this room have vanished. There's only you," he told her. How was that for a corny chat-up line? He returned the lustful look so evident in those green eyes. Vince almost gasped as she shuffled her belly unashamedly over his hardness.

Over a drink Vince learned that she modelled underwear for an up market designer and she asked, "Would there be a room where you don't need to make people vanish?" Within fifteen minutes Vince was driving her in his BMW towards his house, not knowing he was driving into many, many months of sexual delight, sexual frustration, all leading to a change in both their sexual proclivities.

It was a short journey, and at first he was aware of her hand on his knee. Gradually however, in subtle circling caresses the hand was high on the inside of his thigh, so close to the bulge in his pants. The car had turned into his drive just as her fingers flickered over his buried erection. Carrie was looking out of the window as she murmured breathlessly, "Quite an impressive structure."

Opening the car door Vince, wasn't sure that she was referring to the house, as her fingers gave a final squeeze, and a quiet chuckle escaped her lips. Unlocking the front door, like any good host, he asked, "Would you fancy a coffee?"

Leaning in close to him as the door opened she hissed, "You know exactly what I fancy." Vince had hardly got the door closed before she had grabbed at the front of his pants with both hands, dropping to her knees, as she expertly found and lowered the zip.

Vince gave a sharp intake of breath as her hand quickly groped for his erection, and it wasn't difficult to find. "You don't have to--" he

grunted, as her busy hands closed around his solid penis.

"Oh, yes, I do," she growled. Vince shuddered when her tongue licked over the smooth head and she added, "I must. Wow, this is such a hefty iron rod."

Her green eyes flickered up at him in the dim light of the hall, before her mouth completely enveloped his 'iron rod.' Such a generous mouth, and there was a special thrill in seeing the bulge as she guided his penis head along the inside of her cheeks, and right to the back of her throat. Her tongue licked at it as she drew back before allowing it to plunge once more, and now her cheeks were concave as she sucked vigorously.

The whole action, from the moment the door closed to her wrapping those luscious lips around him, could not have taken more than ten seconds. Surprised and enraptured by her action Vince could only stand there, loving it, and wondering whether, of all the women he'd had up to this point, had any of them ever engaged him with an immediate blow-job?

Hell, he hadn't even kissed her yet, and now she was sucking at him so readily while her fingers were playfully squeezing his scrotum. As much as he'd have liked to spurt down her throat, he was ultra keen to explore with eyes, fingers and prick, her fantastic body.

Sliding his fingers through the crow black hair on either side of her face, he gently eased her back. Holding him in her hand and delivering teasing licks, she looked up at him in mild surprise. "Not want any more?"

He smiled down at her, "I'd love some more, but maybe later. Don't you want to find a tighter fit for him?"

Returning his smile, she rose slowly to her feet, saying, "Sounds like a good idea, but I can't guarantee how tight it will be.

Being with you has added much lubrication." Her eyes were looking straight into his as she added, "Unless you meant somewhere that's really tight."

Throwing his light jacket to one side, Vince thought, God, she's into anal, and, her actions so far had surprised him. He could think of no better response than to draw her close and deliver their first kiss. What a kiss it was, too. With those full prick-sucking lips and a searching tongue eager to tangle with his, he could only respond with all the technique he had learned in these situation.

His hand moved up her body from hips to breast, so full, so responsive as she moaned when his hands drifted over them. He became aware of her unfastening his shirt buttons, while his hands moved under her arms to find the fastening at the back of her dress, and slowly he slid the zip down with one hand. At the same time his other hand stroked over her exposed back, such delicate silken skin. There was no bra, just as he had expected.

Their hot wet kiss had not been broken, as Carrie rolled her belly against Vince's exposed hardness, while pushing his shirt back off his shoulders. Momentarily Vince had to lower his arms to let the shirt fall away. We should be upstairs by now, he was thinking, as Carrie shrugged first her left shoulder and then her right so that her dress, like some trained animal, slid down to her hips. Their bared chests came together and Vince was immediately aware of her hardened nipples.

The silkiness of her skin against his chest and the press of those nipples were just too much to ignore. Believing it was a logical move, he broke their kiss and dropped his mouth down over her neck, towards the tempting rise of her breasts. He had just nuzzled the sloping softness when he was shocked to feel her hand pushing his head back.

"Not now, I like that too much," she gasped. "When I'm already roused—as I am right now they're extra sensitive." Her green eyes gazed frankly at him. "Continue and you'll have to fuck me right here. Is that what you want?"

Vince took her use of that word as a sign of her experience.

Jokingly he told her, "The bedroom upstairs was my original aim, but you kind of delayed that---very sweetly, I might add." He held her hand, and whispered, "Come on."

"Yes, let's do it," she said squeezing his hand and allowing herself to be led up the wide, thickly carpeted staircase. Vince felt ridiculous with his exposed erection bouncing in front of him, but as Carrie reached to stroke it, she giggled, "I want to be the baton holder, leading us into the unknown."

Relieved by the lightness of her tone, Vince shared her laughter and without touching them, cupped a hand in front of each breast, "And we're out to solve the mystery of these glorious globes."

Carrie nuzzled his neck just below the ear as she whispered, "In the next hour or two you may find that I have a number of sensitive points. Some more highly sensitive than others---Ooh!" Her little cry was prompted by Vince's open palm pushing under the slack dress at her waist and smoothing over her flat belly. "Oh, yes that's one of the middle order ones—one of the slow burners."

Vince nodded, and continued his stroking saying, "A slow burner, eh? I like that. So your breasts must be fast burners, are they?"

"They can have a very short fuse, and I'm so glad you didn't call then tits."

"You don't like that?"

"Cows have tits. I don't want to be in that league." They were reaching the top of the stairs, and Vince turned her to face him. "How short a fuse?" he asked.

"Oh, I have to be already wet for it, but then it's like having an electronic cable from there to my cunny."

"Your cunny?"

She smiled at him, and shrugged, "My version of the common word. Does that make me a prude?"

They were on the landing, and he drew her close, "Not when you use the 'f' word so easily. So many women are uncomfortable with that."

"Isn't that what you've brought me up here for---to fuck?" Her eyes were just a little teasing, as her hand once more drifted to his erection. "Nothing else sums up the act so readily. Making love? Well, it's not always that, is it? Screwing? Maybe. Anyway, let's stop talking about the semantics of it, and just do it."

Laughing, Vince pushed open his bedroom door, and led her to the side of the bed. Breathlessly, she made a complimentary murmur of admiration of the décor, and, in seconds, they had allowed their already loosened garments to fall to the floor.

Swiftly, Carrie wriggled out of her tiny lace panties, and Vince held her at arms length for just a moment to take in the whole intoxicating vision of her.

From dark framed sultry face, smooth shoulders, full rounded breasts, the in-curve of her elegant waist, the fascinating flexing of those hips, bordering the tempting black triangle, down to the parted inviting full thighs, she was just perfect.

"Your baton's twitching," she said in a voice deepened with passion, "and I want it, right now."

They fell together sideways on the bed, and Cassie immediately grasped Vince's erection. She pulled it towards her opening between eagerly spread thighs and Vince had to follow. Not that he resisted. Hell, this was one determined lady.

With one jerk of his hips his throbbing prick was gliding up through the jerking wetness she had promised. Their kiss was as moist and deep as the channel he was ploughing. Her total wetness did not override the pull of her vaginal walls. It seemed that every muscle in her lower body was alert as he made lusty strokes into her very depths.

She broke the kiss to whimper, "That is some iron baton." Breath shuddering in her throat she hissed, "Try licking my nipples now." It wasn't a command it was more like a plea.

Only too willing, Vince allowed his lips to hover teasingly over her left nipple, while continuing to thrust strongly inside her. He was very aware of how rough and fast her breathing had become as he first blew gently around the dark brown areola surrounding the nipple. He sensed the rising response of her heaving vaginal walls.

Then his lips closed around the nipple, and his tongue rolled around that stone hard little mound. Carrie's hips instantly began matching each push of Vince's erection. He sucked on the nipple and her vaginal walls felt to be responding with sucking of their own.

It was as though an electric shock had passed through her body, galvanising it into a frenzy of movement that Vince could hardly hang on to. Yet he managed to continue his own vigorous pounding into her.

The mewling seagull cries emanating from her gaping mouth, and the wild tossing of her head left little doubt that she was experiencing a massive orgasm. Vince was surprised by this swift release. He had always possessed decent control and felt he still had some push in him. So, as he saw her face begin to calm, and her hips slowly relaxed he continued sliding his erect prick deep inside her, although more gently.

Her eyes opened and the greenness was bright and clear as she murmured, "Oh, Vince, that was as good as---" She checked, her brow furrowed, and Vince saw her realise that he was still moving, hard, inside her. "Have you not--? Are you still--? You are, aren't you?"

Her series of shocked, broken questions pleased and delighted Vince, and he smiled down at her while increase the pace of his thrusts, withdrawing further and plunging deeper. "Nobody's perfect. Want me to stop?"

"God, no. After an orgasm, it's marvellous. Oh."

Vince had begun to push into her harder and faster, and it was great to feel her hips begin to respond. Now his scrotum tightened, all set to make a delivery. Keen to ensure that Carrie received a second helping of pleasure, Vince slid his hand down, and easing back a little, managed to slide his fingers between them to find Carrie's crevice.

Locating her clit in the general wetness down there was no problem. A gentle rub on her sturdy nub. Vince was sure that it would be one of her fast burners. Just as well, he thought, because, increasing his pace, he was about to explode.

"What are you doing?" Carrie's voice was high-pitched, almost a scream. "That's my---Oooh." And her body began heaving and pitching up at him. For Vince, already on the very edge himself, her wild movements were enough to cause him to erupt with some force as he jammed his foaming prick up to the very heart of her. His own grunts mingled with that, soon to be familiar, seagull screech from Carrie as once again her head swung from side to side, her mouth gaped and strands of hair trailed damp over her face. Four vigorous pulses and Vince had discharged fully into her nest.

As they lay side by side, cooling down, Carrie whispered, "Amazing! I came twice inside a few minutes."

Vince smiled, "You're just made for that kind of excitement."

She sat up over him, "And all eager to try it again."

During the next three hours Vince, with fingers, lips and tongue, checked for all of Carrie's erogenous zones from those with the quietest, subtle and gradual effect on her, like rubbing gently in the hair just behind an ear. Hard finger strokes at the back of her neck could be said to please her, but running lips and tongue along the side of a taut neck soon produced a quickening of her breathing. Kissing her armpits Carrie found pleasant.

In the course of the evening, they showered together and Vince found that the application of soaped hands all over the body was as arousing for him as it was for Carrie.

Back on the bed he worked through a range of caresses over her skin which she declared as, "Delightful." But that was as long as he avoided touching her nipples, and clitoris. She would moan her rapture when his fingers roamed in the folds beyond her labia, even circling inside her cunny, but could stand it as long as the clit was excluded. Yet when his mouth replaced his fingers down there Carrie's demands were speeded up.

During Vince's explorations Carrie's hand and mouth were not idle. His own nipples took some oral attention, and she laughed as he faked instant orgasm. When, after stroking over his buttocks, she slipped a finger about one inch into his anus, his insides genuinely tightened, and, although he was already erect, he was sure his penis swelled even further, and he heard from her a little triumphant "Aha"

But most often her mouth, tongue and fingers were concentrating around his prick and scrotum. Carrie always managed to read when her mouthing, sucking or licking was driving him over the edge. Then she would remove that particular stimulation, whispering, "Saving the best until last."

Her words intrigued him while they continued their explorations. During the near three hours of reading each others bodies Vince entered her with some vigour three times. On all three occasions they each had an orgasm, much to their mutual delight, but only once was the orgasm simultaneous, and Vince made the guarded comment that they might need more time to work on that. It was good to have her agree.

Then after one final shower they returned to the bed, where quietly, her eyes carrying that strong lascivious look, whispered, "Let's call this a good night kiss," before returning to her earlier total concentration on his genitalia. Vince, believing that he was exhausted, just lay back and became happily surprised that she was able to bring his prick back to full rigidity.

"Back from the dead, " she giggled, before enveloping him between her lips and right to the back of her throat. Vince could tell that she was really intent on completing the job. Her mouth slobbered over his tool, while her head bobbed back and forward with some ferocity, so that the head of his solid prick struck somewhere near her tonsils, he was sure.

It had seemed impossible but Vince found that he was very close to shooting. He tried to warn Carrie. Drawing back her head as though accepting his warning she hissed, "Whatever you've got left in there is destined to flow into my belly." Her mouth immediately returned to its vigorous sucking ministrations.

Within seconds Vince found himself fucking wildly into her face, as Carrie wriggled her tongue on the underside of his prick. He could not believe that each spurt that hit the back of her throat could hold that much of his cream. But as Carrie made a loving humming sound around it, and swallowed eagerly, he just had to lie back and wallow in the delight of it.

Then the evening delights were over as his flaccid prick slid from her mouth and she gave it a departing lick. Later, as he drove her home they agreed to meet again, and each of those meetings was as rewarding as their first. After a month she moved in with him, giving a real sense of permanence.

For over a year they took their sexual enjoyment to new heights. Each night one or the other of them would come up with a different idea. Carrie suggested one Sunday that each evening of the following week they would fuck in a different room in the house. Four bedrooms, a sitting room, a dining room and a kitchen were all treated to their passionate intimacies.

The bathroom did not count because on many occasions they would cavort in the spacious corner bath, often splashing water over the edge in their wild efforts. In the shower she gave him several joyful blow-jobs. Occasionally, with water pouring over them, he entered her anally, which, he found, was a position she really enjoyed, since Vince could reach around to her clit or her breasts as he humped into her tight little anus.

They developed a hide and seek game in which once the one hiding was discovered, and they were always discovered, they had to pleasure the finder in whatever way they wanted. The one rule was that tasks could not be repeated within the space of a week. So, if Carrie asked Vince to lick her everywhere into a state of high ecstasy, she could not ask for that next time, or if Vince asked her to pleasure his rod with only her breasts, then in that week he had to think of something else.

It was never a great problem for either of them. On occasion, because the garden at the rear of the house was totally enclosed by high hedging, they could spend a summer evening naked, enjoying that various sexual games.

Vince had long been eager to test out just how far Carrie's nipple weakness extended. One evening when she came home from her modelling and was still in a relatively cool state as she sat beside him on the sofa, he quickly unfastened her blouse slid his hand over her luscious breasts, before bending quickly to take a nipple into his mouth while he fingered the other one.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Want to Watch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds