• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mad Women

Mad Women

12345

"Mmm keep going baby" purred black pornstar Anna Foxxx as her blonde co-star Aaliyah Love ate her pussy.

"Yeah, suck on that clit" moaned the ebony beauty. Aaliyah took her mouth from the swollen brown button and slipped two fingers into her mouth. She pushed the moistened digits into Anna's inviting twat and returned her lips to the black model's saliva drenched clit.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna make me cum like that girl" Anna groaned as her on-screen lover worked her fingers back and forth, pushing them deep into her wet womanhood. Christina Hendricks looked on in longing agony as she pictured herself in place of Aaliyah Love, pleasuring the gorgeous African American queen. The redhead fucked herself with two fingers, holding a purple vibrator to her pulsating clitoris as she watched the two sexy adult actresses make sweet passionate love.

"Oh yes baby, I'm gonna cum" said Anna in breathless ecstasy. Christina took this as her cue and she worked the fingers into her soaking snatch with more speed and ferocity as she gazed at the hot pornstar, moaning and groaning as she reached climax. The ginger actress let out appreciative sounds of her own as she stared at Anna's beautiful cum face, fingering herself wildly until, much to her delight, she brought herself to orgasm at the same time as the ebony goddess on her laptop screen.

"Ahhhh" breathed Christina and Anna in unison as they both smiled contently after their respective climaxes. Aaliyah removed her moist fingers from her co-star's satisfied pussy and slipped them into her mouth. Christina did the same with her own well-worked digits and closed her eyes, imagining that the sweet taste of vagina she savoured was that of the gorgeous Anna Foxxx. The busty redhead turned off the vibrator and rested it beside her on the duvet cover. She breathed heavily as the two actresses kissed and the porno faded to black.

Christina reached for the track pad on her Macbook when the next scene started. She moved the cursor to the red circle at the top left of the internet browser, before the hot opening to the erotic video stopped her in her tracks. Two stunning girls; brunette Dani Daniels and mixed-raced beauty Misty Stone knelt opposite one another on a bed, their lips locked in a sexy smooch as they squeezed and rubbed each others thighs. The camera cut to a close up of the two hotties as they simultaneously opened their mouths and danced their tongues together delicately. Then Dani broke from the passionate kiss to lick her co-star's ear and down to her neck which she proceeded to lightly suck upon.

"Mmmm that feels good baby" grinned Misty as Christina felt her cunt wetten further. The buxom actress again moved the cursor to close the window, attempting to resist the urge to get drawn into another lesbian video so soon after the last one, and she herself, finished. But once again she was unable to force herself to close the video. The well-endowed star gawped at the sweet smiles of the caramel-skinned temptress on the screen, physically stunned by her beauty as her fellow actress made out with her neck. Christina looked in awe at Misty's beautiful brown eyes, then focused on her glossy pink lips and imagined how great they tasted, before moving to the brown curls of her hair and imagined how nice it smelt. Dani then licked up her co-star's neck and returned to her mouth for a second prolonged kiss. The brunette ran her hands up Misty's back and unhooked the mixed-race girl's bra before running it down her arms, without once breaking from their sexy snog.

Christina couldn't handle it anymore and licked two fingers before putting them to work on her throbbing clit. Dani began to squeeze Misty's small supple breasts and use her thumb's to tease the ebony goddesses' puffy brown nipples. The two pornstars broke from their kiss and Dani licked slowly down Misty's chest and sucked away at her erect nipples one by one.

"Oh Dani, keep doing that baby" cooed Misty as Christina exchanged the brunette actress' name for her own in her head. The redhead furiously rubbed her clitoris, deciding to make her orgasm fast and intense after the slow and intimate self-love session she'd just had.

"Oh yes, that feel's so good Dani" said Misty in breathless ecstasy as Christina kneaded her clit with more and more intensity and started to moan and groan as Dani kissed her way down Misty's stomach towards her special place.

"Mmmm oh my god" purred Misty.

"Ahhh" gasped Christina as she ignited her second climax in quick succession.

Just then the front door of her swanky apartment flew open, jolting her from her unfinished orgasm.

"Honey I'm home!" called her bespectacled, curly brown haired husband Geoffrey Arend from the living room. His stupid ironic use of the cliched phrase, a lame attempt at being funny, would've made Christina's eyes roll in different circumstances, but at all she could focus on was keeping him in the dark about her midday masturbation session.

"Oh fuck" she whispered, desperately attempting to close the internet window with her trembling hand. She eventually did so and closed the lid on the laptop.

"Chrissie? Baby?" said Geoff from the lounge as he attempted to determine his wife's whereabouts. Christina looked across at the bundle of clothes on the floor that she'd slung in the throws of passion for her pornstar lust interest.

"Chrissie?" her husband repeated, his footsteps getting louder. Christina slung her duvet over the laptop and vibrator and rolled onto her side.

"I'm in here Geoff" she answered softly. The bedroom door swung open.

"Hey babe" said Geoff to his wife's back. "Hmm clothes on the floor. Were you waiting for me?" he added, adopting one of his lame 'funny' voices.

"Of course, who else?" the ginger beauty replied.

"Well then, me you shall get" responded the curly buffoon, in another stupid voice.

"Not now Geoff, I have a headache" said Christina weakly, trying to sound sick.

"Aww poor baby. Can I get you anything?" he asked.

"No thanks, I'm just going to try and sleep it off."

"OK sweetie. Well, yell if you need anything."

"I will." Geoff wandered back into the living room and closed the door behind him. Christina rolled onto her back and began to rub her clit once more, picking up the porn scene she'd just been watching in her head, with herself in place of Dani Daniels.

"Mmm that feels good baby" moaned Misty Stone as Christina planted a kiss on her toned midriff, before circling her navel with her tongue, looking up into the ebony hottie's deep eyes as she did so. The redhead took the hem of Misty's panties between her teeth and eased them slowly down her long slender legs and over her dainty feet. She took the underwear in her hand and held them to her nose, inhaling her black lover's delicious feminine scent. She tossed the panties to the floor and lifted one of Misty's legs and kissed her heel and all the way up the soles of her feet. She sucked her big toe before moving on the others, putting all four in her mouth at once.

"Oh Chrissie, keep doing that baby" purred the ebony goddess. Christina then licked up her shiny caramel legs and kissed and tongued the underside of her knee, before working her way up the thigh.

"Oh yes, that feels so good Chrissie" said Misty as the busty actress kissed her soaking wet pussy lips, then slipped her tongue inside the warm hole.

"Mmmm oh my god" groaned Misty as Christina moved up to her clitoris.

Christina brought one hand up to mute her groans of ecstasy as she rubbed herself to orgasm, picturing her head buried between Misty's legs as the gorgeous model ran her hands through the actress' fiery red hair. Christina's toes curled and shook as she came and she couldn't help but release a muffled squeal at the point of climax. A satisfied smile stretched across her face and she rolled back onto her side.

Christina had begun to notice an attraction to women four months earlier when a new costume dresser appeared on the set of Mad Men. Her name was Alina, she was in her early to mid twenties and from Ukraine, and was the most beautiful woman Christina has ever seen. She had silky brown hair, piercing brown eyes, full pouty lips, perfect white teeth and a stunning smile. Her sexy Eastern European accent was enough to give the actress goosebumps and she always had a delicious aroma of great smelling soap products, moisturisers and deodorants. At first Christina thought it was just a girl crush and that she simply found the young girl attractive in an objective way. But then, one day when Alina was squeezing the sexy star into one of her character Joan Harris' iconci tight fitting dresses, the Ukrainian beauty accidentally brushed Christina's ample breasts with her hands a number of times. It was enough to send an unexpected bolt of electricity through the redhead's body and, once Alina had left her dressing room and she waited for the make up girl, Christina realised that the innocent touches had actually made her pussy wet. She quivered uncontrollably and had to fight the temptation to masturbate right there on set, thinking about the gorgeous European touching her in a more intimate manner.

From then on Christina was like a school girl whenever she was around Alina; blushing and coughing dry mouthed 'thank you''s whenever the girl complemented her on her figure. Christina had always loved working on Mad Men and regularly thanked her lucky stars for being granted the opportunity to be among the super talented main cast on such a great show. But from then on, she relished turning up on set every single day to see Alina, and had no doubt in her mind that she was bi-curious. However, it wasn't just the costume girl who had awoken new emotions within her, and Christina soon suspected that she was generating sexual attractions to her co-stars. She'd always found all the Mad Men women to be beautiful but now her feelings had taken on new ground and she often found herself staring at her co-stars Elisabeth Moss, January Jones, Alison Brie and Jessica Pare in the mirror when they were having their make up done alongside her.

After a while, in addition to her attraction to women, Christina began to wonder if she even had sexual feelings for men any more. She still liked her husband very much; he was a kind, sweet, caring guy, but she found herself growing less and less attracted to him by the day. At first she thought it may have just been him she wasn't attracted to. She was always coming across mean articles when checking her mentions on Twitter with titles like 'Ten Beautiful Women With Ugly Husbands', which asked how a 'goddess' such as her ever ended up with the 'ugly, curly nerd'. Christina wondered if these writings had penetrated their way into her subconscious and were the source of her diminishing attraction to Geoff. However, when she and her husband watched movies together, she found herself drawn to the actresses rather than the actors. For example, when the couple watched Crazy, Stupid, Love Christina showed very little interest in a half naked Ryan Gosling, and instead found herself ogling her fellow redhead Emma Stone.

The next day Christina was like a horny teenage boy, browsing the internet for pictures of the auburn beauty. During this rather shameful activity she stumbled across an interview with Emma, in which the pretty actress declared her attraction to Christina herself. Emma's words 'everything about [Christina Hendricks] does it for me. That's my kind of woman', sent chills up the busty lady's spine and she had to masturbate straight away. She imagined a scenario in which she met Miss Stone at an awards show and was invited back to her apartment for drinks, where they proceeded to make mad passionate love. The interview also gave Christina an idea as to how she could test her changing sexuality. She did a spot of self-Googling during which she unearthed numerous interviews from male celebrities, stating that she was their ultimate crush. However, not one single comment about her looks or body from some of the best looking men in sport and show business incurred the slightest flutter in her heart or tingle in her nether regions.

Her suspicions that she was a lesbian intensified. She came to the conclusion that there would only be one way to know for sure; to have a romantic encounter with a woman. However, for a famous star such as herself that was easier said than done. The press would have a field day if she was spotted leaving a lesbian bar with a young lady on her arm. Besides, the public were the paparazzi nowadays as far as she was concerned; if she rocked up to a gay bar one evening it would be all over Twitter within minutes. She considered the option of hiring an escort, however she was concerned about discretion, and wasn't too hot on the idea for moral reasons also. Dating apps and websites were obviously out of the question. She had no idea how she could go about meeting other lesbians. Christina's new found gay feelings were simultaneously a blessing and a curse. On one hand, they had awoken a sexual appetite that had been dormant for many years. But on the flipside, it was frustrating and upsetting that she had these romantic and sexual urges but had no way of acting upon them.

It didn't take the actress long to discover lesbian pornography, and within days she was already masturbating to various sapphic videos every time her husband went out. Sometimes she'd even sneak into the lounge to watch all girl porn after Geoff had fallen asleep. Her busy viewing schedule meant that Christina came across (so to speak) a large variety of women and quickly developed a mental list of favourites that she returned to regularly. She loved the valuptuos natural bodies of actresses like Siri and Jelena Jensen. She enjoyed the clear passion for women exuded by performers like Sovereign Syre and Sandy Fantasy and the hot, energetic performances of Sinn Sage and Celeste Star. However, to her surprise the sub-genre of lesbian erotica that Christina found herself visiting most often was interracial, and she discovered that the pornstars that she found the most desirable tended to be black. She found Jada Fire and Nyomi Banxxx very beautiful, though she wasn't the biggest fan of their fake breasts. Among her favourites were Skin Diamond and Ivy Sherwood, but her actress of choice had to be Alia Star, a curvy, dark skinned beauty with big natural boobs and pouty lips to die for. Christina trawled the internet for every sapphic scene she could find starring Alia and watched them all.

However, as much as she enjoyed watching porn it was no substitute for the real thing, and the longer she went on viewing the erotic material, the more she wanted a taste of her own lesbian loving. But then the same old problems would arise. What Christina needed was another woman in the same boat as her; one who could be trusted and for whom discretion was of the upmost importance. But where could she find someone like that?

"Mmm yes baby" cooed the beautiful black actress Teyonah Parris as she ground her hips rhythmically in time with her gorgeous blonde girlfriend Jessica Robbins, the pair tribbing wildly. Teyonah lay flat on her back with Jessica on her side, rubbing their most pussies together so their pulsating clits met in a passionate embrace. Teyonah held tightly to one of Jessica's long slender legs and looked across at her girlfriend as they writhed faster into one another, black skin bucking wildly against white skin. The pair moaned and groaned in delight and Jessica knew her orgasm was imminent. The blonde wanted them to get off at the same time and knew exactly what to do to make her girlfriend cum. Jessica reached across to her ebony princess' feet as her toes curled with pleasure, she took hold of her left foot and sucked on her big toe as the pair bucked their hips ferociously into one another.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum" moaned Teyonah, just as Jessica had expected. The blonde removed her girl's toe from her mouth

"Uhh me too baby" she replied in breathless ecstasy, before the pair clamped their hands together for a mutual thunderous orgasm. Teyonah's head slumped down into the pillows at the top of their bed.

"Oh my god, wow!" she panted. Jessica knelt at the edge of bed with her sexy round ass sticking up in the air and kissed her girlfriend's flat toned stomach.

"Did you like that sweetie?" she asked, looking up at her African-American lover as she planted another kiss on her midriff.

"It was amazing baby" replied Teyonah, reaching down to run her hands through her girlfriend's pretty blonde hair.

"And how do you feel now?" said Jessica as she kissed between the black goddess' perky breasts.

"Nervous."

"Still?" asked Jessica, planting a kiss on Teyonah's collarbone.

"Yep."

"Aww, poor baby" said Jessica, giving her girl a peck on the cheek as she laid on top of her. "You'll be fine sweetie. I'll be thinking about you, text me and let me know how it went."

"Sure babe" smiled Teyonah, placing her hands on the small of Jessica's back as the pair exchanged kisses. "What time is your flight again?"

"8.20, so I'll have to leave super early" Jessica answered. It was her father's 60th birthday party that Saturday and she was flying back to Pennsylvania so she could attend. "OK baby, sleep time. You've got a big day tomorrow" she added, climbing off her girlfriend and lifting the duvet. Teyonah slipped underneath it and the blonde joined her, cuddling up behind the black beauty as the big spoon in their same sex snuggle. "Night Tey" Jess added, kissing the back of her girlfriend's neck.

"Night Jess."

Tey laid still and stared ahead of her. She was far too nervous to sleep and knew she was in for a long night devoid of shut-eye. She always got incredibly anxious before an audition or the first day on a new job, and tomorrow was her opening day on the biggest job of her career thus far. Teyonah had won the role of Dawn Chambers, the only African-American employee at Sterling Cooper Draper Price, the advertising agency which provides the setting for AMC's hit drama Mad Men. Nerves nearly got the better of her during her audition, but she hadn't let her anxiety stop her from performing to the best of her ability and landing the role. Nervousness had been a big issue for her and had so far held her back in her goal of becoming a successful actress. Since moving to Los Angeles three years earlier Teyonah had attended dozens upon dozens of auditions, most of which were unsuccessful. So far the only gigs she'd landed was a guest spot in one episode of The Good Wife and a small role in romantic-comedy How Do You Know starring Reese Witherspoon, whom Teyonah crushed on when meeting in person, though she thought the blonde star a little stuck up.

Her lack of success combined with the intense anxiety she felt when attending auditions nearly made her quit acting altogether, until Jessica suggested she try out for a supporting role in a show. 'You'll have a regular job and won't have to worry about first night nerves and auditions so much' her girlfriend reasoned. Teyonah told her agent Tom to focus his attention on finding her a recurring part in a series, to which he replied, very honestly, that there weren't many TV roles out there for young black women. But nevertheless, Tom got on the case and months later Teyonah received a call from him asking if she'd be interested in auditioning for a supporting part in Mad Men. The young lady jumped at the chance as the period piece had long been her favourite show, a fact that had astonished her ex-girlfriend Shavonte to the point of borderline rage. 'Why do you like that boring ass white people show?' the dark-skinned girl would ask. Teyonah would respond by praising the great storylines, the fantastic writing, the amazing performances, the complex characters, and most of all; the gorgeous women. She had a crushes on damn near every female actress on the show, in particular Jessica Pare; hearing her speak French just melted the young black girl, and Christina Hendricks.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mad Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds