• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • "Ask"

"Ask"

I'm just out of the shower and she's standing there on fire. Arms akimbo in the doorway, looking like God's wrath.

"Again." She says. Both curse and accusation.

"What?" I ask as softly as I can.

"You. Left. The. Seat. Up."

"Splash?" I ask.

"Not funny. Asshole." Both spat and growled.

"I'm sorry." I say, and then I drop my towel. It's not much of a calculated risk. I know she wants me; it was in her kiss when I came through the door twenty-five minutes ago. It's at least a little in the way she looks at me now; her lips part the tiniest bit as her eyes move down me and I'm not sure she's even aware of it. Even still, there's a long second where I think it isn't going to work. That second turns into ten when she folds her arms. I decide that I crossed the Rubicon when I dropped my towel, so I go all in. I walk to her and take her wrists as she steps back. I gently pin her to the hallway wall.

"Don't be an asshole. Stop it. Right now." she says.

I would if we had just met, if I didn't know her from Eve. If I couldn't look down and watch her perfect nipples start to harden through her thin long sleeved shirt. She struggles back but I hold her still. Slowly, with gentle strength and without letting go of her wrists, I slide her arms, against the wall and up over her head. "I'm sorry." I say as softly and sincerely as I can. Almost kissing her lips with my apology.

"You're an asshole." she says to me, and she means it, but she's almost kissing me back. And now, leaning into her I can feel her nipples poking me through her shirt, her breath a little short.

"I think there are parts of you that might already forgive me." I say as I pin her against the wall with my whole body, my hips holding hers absolutely still, her wrists squeezed tightly in my hands, my cock growing hard against her. I swear there's almost a smile on her face when she feels it, and there's no way she can't.

"No." she says coldly, and it's more a dare than anything else.

I kiss her, but she still plays the part. When the kiss breaks I look her in the eyes. "Fuck you." she says, trying to catch her breath, like she might mean it a couple of different ways. I put her left wrist together with her right one, into one hand and squeeze them almost enough to hurt. Reaching down with my free hand, I roughly lift one of her legs up off of the ground and move my body down so that my cock can slide between her legs, against her pussy through her pajamas. Silk pajamas, and I know she can feel every inch of me. Both her wrists in one hand now, I kiss her again as I slide my other hand down her raised leg, along the inside of her upper thigh, and then against her pussy through the silk. She moans into my mouth as I cup her, and then softly, slowly, grind it with my whole hand. I can feel it shoot through her, the pleasure competing with the anger, I can already feel the wet, but she isn't done just yet; still moaning, she bites my bottom lip hard. Hard enough so I can taste blood.

When she lets go we just stare at each other. I'll never forget her face at that moment; the mixture of fear, anger, and the lust in her eyes: so scared and hungry.

Without breaking eye contact I slip my hand into her PJ's and slide two fingers into her pussy. I fuck her slow and rough, almost lifting her off of the floor. Her head falls back limply against the wall, and when she starts to roll her hips down into my fingers, when she's so close to coming, I quickly let her wrists go, slide my fingers out, grab the bottom of her shirt and lift it up and off of her body until it covers her shoulders, face, and arms, limiting her movement, and then I grab all of the cotton and cinch it up tightly in one hand, using it to bind her, again trapping her arms above her head. I free her head from the shirt with my other hand, and then I untie her PJ's and let them slide down her legs into a puddle of silk on the floor at her feet. I lift her now bound arms high over her head, stretching her, bringing her up onto the balls of her feet. "That wasn't nice at all" I say and slide my wet fingers slowly down her pussy again and lean in close to her, as her hips move to try and bring my fingers back inside. She kisses my bottom lip tenderly, sucking on it so softly with another hopeful moan. I slip my hand tenderly back up her, moving upwards this time until I'm cupping her left breast. I take her nipple, softly squeezing and gently tugging it outwards while still kissing her. I break the kiss and say "You should be nice to me." and then I take her nipple between my thumb and first finger, and gradually apply more and more pressure, eventually pinching her nipple so hard that her entire body stiffens, every muscle locking up with the pain. I let go as soon as she cries out.

I don't want to punish her, I don't want to tame her. I don't want her as some kind of possession. She is wild and full of fire and I keep her from burning out of control. She wants this. She would tell you that she needs this.

Catching her in my arms, I hold her and kiss her lips softly and then move down to take her nipple into my mouth. All I can taste is her pussy. She shivers while the pleasure and pain mix around inside of her, and my hand moves back down to her pussy again. I slide the two fingers back into her as slowly as I can. I let go of her nipple with a gentle sucking pop, and then move up to kiss her deeply as I work my fingers in and out of her. I have to smile at how quickly she returns to the edge of orgasm again. Instead of letting her come, I stand her back on her feet and, still holding the cinched up shirt that binds her arms, turn her so she's facing away from me; elbows against the wall, her ass against my lower stomach. I grasp my erection just below the head and rub it up and down her pussy, and when I stop, she moves herself on it, against it, trying to slide it into her. Still holding my cock, I listen to her moan and watch her tease herself with the tip of it for a little while. All I can smell is her pussy.

She knows she has to ask me.

I say her name and she moans. "Ask." it's all I say, and I'm surprised at how composed I sound.

"Please?" She moans, "Please, can I have your cock? Please fuck me."

I move my hand away and she slides down me all the way. She starts coming before she can slide all the way back up. She falls against me, taking me all the way into her and crying out, all of her muscles locking up with a different sensation this time. Her pussy spasms wildly on my cock, the rest of her body a tangled mass of shivers and twitches as she loses her legs. I shift myself to catch her, mostly with my cock but also with my free arm, and the slight movement only serves to intensify her orgasm, making her cry out again. Still inside, I hold her as it ebbs, until she can stand on her own again, and then I begin sliding in and out of her. She meets my every thrust and we settle into a perfect rhythm, long minutes of this: pushing, and pushing back; each having everything the other needs, and giving it. When she's close again, I speed up my thrusting. I fuck her relentlessly, driving deep and hard. The smell of her is everywhere, and it urges me on. The only thing I want is her come on my cock. I fuck and grind her until at last she explodes.

I lift and turn her around in my arms and kiss her deeply, the base of my cock grinding gently against her clit as I hold her tightly. She is still all shivers. We kiss until the shivering stops and then I gently lower her by her bound arms, pushing her down to her knees. She smiles at me as she goes.

She takes me into her mouth before her knees even hit the floor. When she slides off me, I release her arms then, unwrapping the shirt and pulling it up and off of her. She looks into my eyes as she kisses the tip of my cock, her cold hands on either side of it as if in prayer. Her eyes close just as she starts; her face rapt, blissful.

I can't capture what happens next, the way she does this to me; the way it's as much for her own pleasure as it is for mine. The way she takes me to the back of her throat, stretching it against and over the head of my cock, with little gags, sucking so hard as she slides it out of her mouth to kiss and suck the head and shaft, rubbing it all over her cheeks and chin and around her perfect lips, smiling with her own pleasure at all of it. Taking me all the way to the back of her throat again and then fucking me steadily and deeply with her mouth, sucking and moaning around my cock. She's does this as if possessed, like she needs me to come more than I need to. She goes back to gagging herself, swallowing me until she cannot breathe, and then doing it again. She grabs the base of my cock and forces herself down it again and again. When she finally slides and sucks her way off of me she looks up into my eyes and smiles. Her face is streaked from gagging, eyes wet with tears and cheeks covered in saliva. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And then she takes my hand and puts it on her head, closing her eyes. I start slowly, fucking her mouth gently, not going deep enough to choke her. She has her hands, palms flat against me, the knuckles of her thumbs on either side of the base of my cock. Holding her head with a handful of hair, I control the depth and speed of my thrusts. I go a little deeper each time, and she tenses, not with pain but with anticipation, yielding, accepting, wanting this. And it's the most incredible thing I've ever felt; the way she needs this.

If you asked me I would say that I want this. I'm telling you that I need this.

When I let go of her hair she takes me one last time as deep as she can and then sucks with her own need and abandon until I fill her mouth with the force of my coming. She doesn't stop until after I am finished, drawing out my orgasm with sucks and nibbles, still hungry, and I have to lift her up to stop her when I can't take any more. I lift her up off of the floor and slide my cock back into her pussy as we kiss. Our night is just beginning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • "Ask"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds