• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kitten

Kitten

She awoke to find herself in a strange place. As her senses returned to her she tried to move and realized she couldn't. She was lying on a soft bed her nude figure lightly covered with a black silken sheet.

She tried to look around but her vision was still blurry. Where was she, she wondered. And how did she get here. She felt groggy. Where was she last night? She couldn't remember. She felt as if she had been drugged massively. Her vision improved a bit....She looked around to see nothing. It was dark. Too dark to see anything. She was confused...her biggest question was...Who was she...She couldn't even remember her own name....

As she lay and wondered about everything a door creaked open and shut across the room. A figure moved slowly towards her. She felt the bed sink as the person sat at the edge of the bed.

The person reached over and gently rubbed her thigh...she heard the person sigh and the rustle of clothing as they stood up...The soft click of shoes grew softer as they walked towards the way they came in...She tried to call to the figure but only a squeak came out...she couldn't talk...The only sound she had was her thoughts...The figure turned back as she tried to make a noise...A soft chuckle was heard from the person...The person ascended towards her once more....Sitting by her side again...The person ran its hand down the side of her face and whispered "Soon you will know my dear."

The voice was so soft it still couldn't be recognized as male or female...She wanted to cry....She closed her eyes...lost and lonely she drifted to sleep again...The figure pulled a heavy blanket over her and just as quietly as it entered it left leaving her alone with her mind again.......

When she awoke again she found herself in a dark room. A candle was lit on the table at the end of her bed. She was able to move, yet her vision was still blurry. She slowly sat up, feeling a bit dizzy and lightheaded as she did. She slowly lowered her feet to the floor and began exploring the room. The candle gave enough light to allow her to barely see her way around the room.

First thing she noticed was the open closet. In it was an array of beautiful dresses, all dark in color and very elegant, almost Gothic. She looked at the other clothes in the closet and found a black silken robe and pulled it over her body. She smiled as the material slid softly on her skin. She looked in the dresser next finding dark shirts, pants and skirts. She sat down at the table. There at the table was a jewelry box filled with gorgeous items. All made of diamonds, rubies and other sparkling stones. She smiled yet was still filled with fear. She decided to try and take her exploration further. When she tried the door it was locked and she filled with more fear. She went back to the bed and sat at the end. She looked around again. The room was decorated in dark deep woods. The bed was oversized canopy with black curtains surrounding it. The bedding was deep red and black. Everything in the room was deep red, dark purple or black.

She sat at the table letting her mind wander. She tried to remember again. Still she didn't know who she was or what had happened. She heard a click as a key unlocked the door. She looked up. An older woman dressed in a maid outfit entered. She wheeled in a cart, Smiled to the girl sitting at the table and left, locking the door behind herself. She got up and walked to the cart. On it was an array of food. She realized her hunger and pushed the cart next to the table. She started to eat. The food was wonderful. Nothing was to her disliking. The maid returned. She gathered the dishes and the cart. The maid smiled at her. The maid wheeled the cart into the hall. She returned to the room, gently took the confused girl by the hand and led her down the hall. She unlocked a door and led her into a large bathroom. The room was brightly lit by hundreds a beautifully scented candles.

The maid walked her over to a large tub that was already full with rose scented water. The maid untied the belt of the girls robe and pointed to the tub. The girl stood shocked trying to cover herself from the woman who so boldly disrobed her. The maid pointed again her soft expression becoming cool. The girl took a step back. The maid walked over to her and sharply swatted her on her bare behind and pointed to the tub again. This time the girl hurried into the bathtub.

The maid's expression softened again. She rolled up her sleeves and with the gentle most touch started to bathe the girl. The maid washed the girl's hair. She was very careful around her private areas. She smiled and closed her eyes as the maid took care of her.

After the maid finished she pinched the girl on her butt and motioned for her to stand up. The maid wrapped a warmed towel around her and helped her out of the tub. Then she took her by the hand again and led her back to her room. She quickly dried her off. The maid had her kneel on the floor next to the bed and pushed her back so she was sitting on her heels. She started brushing the girl's hair. The maid finally spoke.

"Hello dear. My name is Ms. Stevenson. My job here is to watch you and take care of you. You are to do as I say or be disciplined. This is their house. Who do I refer to you wonder? Well you will meet them soon enough. Until then you will do as I say when I say. And when you are not doing a task you will be designated to this room. I see that you found the clothing that will be yours. You will not dress yourself. That I will do for you." She paused a moment as she put down the heavy brush and picked up a jeweled comb. She went back to working through her hair and continued to talk. "There will be times when they will request that you be nude. That is why you will await me. Any questions my dear?" Ms. Stevenson smiled as she began pinning her hair up with diamond pins.

The girl thought a moment. "Who am I?"

Ms. Stevenson chuckled softly. "My dear you are theirs. You are their pet. You are their toy. You are what they want you to be. And as for more specific as in a name....Well that is to come. They will choose one for you. And no matter what it is you will answer to it. For you see you have no past anymore. You have nothing anymore. You have been brought here and reborn as theirs. You should feel special. It is a high honor to be chosen by them. Oh and stop trying to remember anything from before you came here. You will just tire yourself out and that is no good. You must save your energy for them. You must always be ready for them."

She finished pinning her hair up and gently petted the side of her face. She walked over the large dresser opened a drawer pulled something small out and hurried back to the girl. She quickly buckled a collar made of soft leather around her neck. She attached a tiny lock to the back to prevent removal. On the front was a silver plate. Blank for now. "This is to identify you. For when you are among the others and the other maids or butlers need to know who you are."

She looked up at Ms. Stevenson. "Others?"

Chuckling again "Did you really think you were the only one here? They are very materialistic. They require a lot of....well toys....Stand up...."She smiled and nodded to herself "Ok time to start your learning. First things first...Your body is no longer yours...it belongs to them...So no touching here. "She pinched her nipples hard" Or here. "Gently she rubbed her clit, causing her the moan softly. " and definitely nothing in here." With that Ms. Stevenson quickly stuck two fingers in her vagina roughly.

She played with her a second and pulled her fingers out wiping them on her apron. "Now my dear your first lesson will be about self control and it will be with Miss. Julia. Follow me. Down on your hands and knees. This is how you will venture through the house unless I say otherwise....dont make me remind you."

When they reached the door Ms. Stevenson swatted her behind again. Just because she liked watching her squirm. She spoke to her as she led her down the hall. "Don't be afraid. You will like it here. We never had someone want to leave once they are involved with everything." She reached down and petted her gently. "Here we are dearest. I will see you later. " She kissed her forehead and left her in front of a closed door. She didn't know what to do so she waited patiently.

A few moments later the door opened and a young lady appeared. She was dressed in a red short skirt and black tank top. She smiled as she saw her waiting patiently and reached down and petted her. "Good girl. You should never open a door unless instructed to. I can already tell you will be a prize in the manor." Her voice was sweet and her touch soft and electrifying. "Come. Follow me. First I want you to see whats going on in here." After they passed through a dark hallway they entered a large room full of many naked people all with at least one clothed keeper. In every situation the naked person seemed to be given pleasure to a point and then pain. She was confused. "Alright dear you will be with me." Miss. Julia took her into a private room. The room was brightly lit. Florescent lights made the room seem like a hospital operating room. In the middle of the room was a metal table. Miss. Julia pointed to the table. The girl knew she was meant to lay on it. She crawled over to it and stood only to get on the table. Miss Julia brought over a pillow and gently placed it under her head.

She gently ran her hands all over her body. Her face turned red as Miss Julia touched her.

"Don't fear dear....right now I need to find your sweet spots. Don't fear right now. Enjoy." She whispered as she continued her search. Miss Julia's hands gently ran across her stomach. She pried her legs open and positioned them spread eagle. She looked at her privates intricately.

"My my dearie. You have such a perfect little twat. Barely touch it and it comes to life. Wanting to be pleased. They will truly love that." Miss Julie walked over to a counter and picked up a long steel rod, 3 steel clips and a smaller steel rod. She walked back over to her smiling. "You know what I am going to do with all of this don't you." She nodded slightly fearful. Miss Julia smiled softly as she placed a clip on each nipple. She rubbed her now very alert breast roughly. Squeezing them.

She grinned at how perky they became though the girl wined. She slapped the girls pussy a few times causing her hips to grind. She pinch her clit, rubbing it and pinching it to full attention. She placed the third clip on it. The girl screamed. Miss Julia smacked her pussy again. "Now don't be impertinent. It didn't hurt that bad. Your little twat shows that you liked it. Just look how wet you are. Good it will make the next part easier."

Miss Julia took the smaller rod and pushed it in and out of her pussy a few times. She moaned wickedly. Miss Julia laughed. She pulled the rod out and pressed the tip to her puckered little asshole. She tried to pull away. Miss Julia smacked her pussy hard and pinched her already sore nipples.

"Don't!" She pressed the rod to her ass again this time a bit harder forcing it into her ass slowly until it reached a small ring on the end, Keeping it in place. Her hips bucked, her vagina and ass muscles contracting wickedly, The pain and pleasure taking over her. Miss Julia let her relish in it a few moments before she stopped her.

She took the bigger rod and slowly pushed it into her already drippy aching pussy. Miss Julia smiled wickedly as she painfully slow pushed it in. When it was fully in she strapped it into place. Tears came to her eyes as she desired more pleasure. Every one of her erogenous points was being exposed and tortured. Miss Julia then fastened her to the table so she could not move.

Julia took a few pictures. She smiled at the girl and full on kissed her on the lips. Julia began to undress slowly in front of her causing the girls desires to increase. Julia got on the table and straddled her.

"You are truly remarkable darling. I want you. I can see that you want me. I'll give you release....though you aren't scheduled for sexual release today. Well at least not with me. But here's the deal...you use that pretty mouth of yours and eat my hot cunt...I'll let you cum." Julia whispered while kissing on her neck and squeezing her breasts.

She nodded her acceptance to Julia. Julia grinned. She pushed the rods deeper in and then positioned her twat above her mouth. She began to lick Julia's cunt. She licked and sucked until Julia came. She licked every drop of her fluids from her sweet pussy. Miss Julia got off the table and looked at the girl laying bound to the table. She smiled to her as she got dressed.

"Sorry darling I lied. That is part of the training. See by me saying that I would pleasure you...you munched on my pussy as if it was your last meal. So greedily and full of desire....If I said you were to do it and that's that. You would have done a half assed job. That's your first lesson. Always I mean always do your assigned task as if your life depended upon it. I will return in a moment." Miss Julia left the room and returned with Ms. Stevenson.

The two spoke softly for a few moments. Miss Julia untied her leaving the torture instruments in place. Ms. Stevenson snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor. She hopped down and kneeled at the ladies feet. They both reached down and petted her.

"Now dear don't loose any of your adornments...Follow me." Ms. Stevenson said as she led her out the door. She led her to an empty room. She handed her a warm glass of milk. She drank it all. Ms Stevenson then chained her to a wall. She was asleep before Ms Stevenson finished.

Some time later she awoke to darkness. She was still chained to the wall although the rods were removed, the clips where still in place. The wall behind her was smooth and cold and made of metal. The door swung open flooding the doorway with light. In entered a man and woman. They were exquisite. Both were perfect. She squirmed as they came closer to her. The woman walked right up to her slapping her hard across the face. The girl cried softly. Tears streaming down her face she looked down from both of them. The woman giggled happily.

"Oh Darling she is perfect. Just look at her. The way she reacted when I hit her. The way she protests her restraints yet doesn't fight it, and from the report from Ms. Stevenson and Miss Julia she is very well behaved. And just look at how pretty she is." The woman said. The man nodded. He walked over to the girl and untied her from the wall. She fell to the couples feet and for some reason felt the need to kiss their feet and that's what she did. The man reached down and petted her head.

"She is a good little kitten isn't she? I do love how her will to please is already there." He pulled a gold chain out of his pocket. There was a clip on one end and a soft handle on the other end. He attached the clip to the back of her collar and gently tugged. She crawled over to his side and sat right next to his ankles. He smiled. "That's a good kitten."

The man passed the handle to the chain to the woman. She giggled happily and tugged on it motioning for the girl to follow. She was quick to obey. The couple led her down what seemed like miles of hallways, up stairs and down again, moving very quickly. She did her best to keep up. She dared not to look up at them, though she desired to greatly.

When they arrived at their destination the man pushed open two large doors revealing a massive office bedroom. The woman slapped the girl on the ass and pointed to a pedestal in the middle of the room. The girl quickly crawled over to it and kneeled on it looking down.

The man laughed in delight. "Stand up dear and reach up and grab the chain above your head....Thats it....good good...Now we are going to truly inspect our new investment...."He then turned on blinding bright lights.

The couple examined her. They pinched her nipples, slapped her breasts, squeezed and spanked her butt cheeks and toyed with her vagina. They pinched her clit and stuck fingers deep and hard into her. They even poked at her anus. The entire time she remained silent yet her face turned red.

"Isn't she a gem? So well behaved....Hmmmm...I want to see more...." The woman said as she pinched the girls nipples. "Ok...a game....get down my little kitty." The girl dropped to her knees by the womans feet. The woman reached into her pocket and pulled out two dozen little silver balls. They were half the size of ping pong balls but as heavy as a baseball.

The woman scattered them across the floor. "Now little one you are to crawl as fast as you can across the floor and gather these for me. You will bring me one back one at a time in your mouth. Now go!" The woman slapped her on the ass and she began her task. She quickly retrieved the first one and brought it back to the woman. The woman took it from her, grabbed her hair and turned her around so she was facing away from her. She took the ball and shoved it in the girls vagina.

"Don't drop it" She said as she slapped her ass again and sent her to find more balls. When she had about a half a dozen in her the woman pulled a tiny remote out of her pocket and pressed a button. The balls inside of her began to vibrate furiously. The girl stopped suddenly and just as she did the man slapped her ass hard.

She continued her quest and as each ball entered her it began to vibrate. Finding the little balls began to get harder. When there was a dozen in her pussy she swore she was going to explode. When there was fifteen little balls in her tears of pleasure and pain starting streaming down her face. She brought the sixteenth balls to the woman, dropped it in her hand and turned around waiting for her to shove it in her pussy.

To her surprise she felt it being pressed into her anus. This one vibrated even harder then the ones in her pussy. Finding the remaining eight balls was even harder now, not only where they scattered very far apart, the pleasure and humiliation was threatening to paralyze her. She returned the last ball to the woman sweaty, exhausted and ready to climax.

The woman shoved the last one in. The man and woman both petted her as she panted and fought the want to lay down. They made her kneel there for a few more minutes before they pointed to the corned where there was a little kids learning potty. She returned to the feet of the woman when she was empty.

"You may lay down." The man whispered. The girl fell to the floor happily. The woman gently wiped her hot body down with a cold washcloth. She sat her up on her heels and began to brush her hair.

The woman began to talk very softly. "You will be my kitten....and that's your new name....Kitten....And we are Master Robert and Mistress Ruby...You did very well...I am amazed...but don't let that go to your head...You still have areas of improvement to work on....thats what your daily classes will be...Lessons in ways to please us better....and our visitors....yes you will perform for others....you will be my new little favorite...so you will need to be perfect....no exceptions for imperfection-ism. But right now we just want to enjoy your company...I do love looking at you and watching you. "

Mistress Ruby got up then and walked over to a desk and gathered a few things, rang a bell and walked over to the bed, sat down and motioned for kitten to come to her. Kitten sat on the floor in front of Ruby. A maid entered then and placed a bowl of warmed milk on the floor in front of her.

"Drink it....there are no sleep aids in it this time...." Mistress coxed. Kitten leaned over and carefully lapped at the milk.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kitten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds