• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Me, Her & Brian

Me, Her & Brian

1234

This is a continuation of 'Her, Me and at last Him (pt2) but can be read as a standalone story.

*****

Mary and I had an invite to the wedding of Lexi and Paul's daughter, which was being held in a grand house/hotel, we decided to stay over for the night.

The wedding, at 2 pm went off well, the remainder of the afternoon was pics, canapés and meeting up with a lot of old friends.

Around 6 pm we went to shower and change for the evening, When Edward saw what I had put out to wear he suggested that I leave the thong off, the dirty bugger had thoughts of fingering me!

"Not likely, if you need to go there you will be able to get past the thong, if you are sober enough." I said.

The buffet started at 7.30 pm with a band playing from 9 until midnight, followed by a disco until about 3 am.

We found our table number on the seating plan by the door, were pleased to see that Dave and Sheila were seated at our table, there were two other couples who we didn't know. All the tables seemed to have three bottles of red and three bottles of white wine and a couple of carafes of water. Paul and Lexi were being very generous with the wine, six bottles for eight people!

We sat at the table and waited for everyone to arrive, a couple in their mid twenties arrived, introduced themselves and sat, then Dave and Sheila, then another young chap, probably mid twenties, introduced himself as Brian, he was unaccompanied and did not know the eighth person at our table, anyway we all chatted, and had glass of wine while waiting for our table to be called up for the food.

When we went up for the buffet we had an incredible choice, and I remarked to Mary that I would be back for seconds, on getting back to our table we found that the eighth person had arrived, there was a clutch bag at the table. She came back with her food, introduced herself as Susie, she was soon fawning over Brian, who seemed to be trying to back away from her, I must admit that I thought that she was rather OTT.

The other young couple seemed to be totally engrossed in themselves, so Mary took it upon herself to rescue poor Brian, and tried to include both he and Susie in our conversation along with Dave and Sheila. By the time the band started Susie had got the message and said that she was going to join some friends at another table.

"Thank you for rescuing me Mary, she was scary." Said Brian once she had left.

"Pleasure." Said Mary, then looking at me, "Dance darling?"

Getting up, I took Mary's hand, "Excuse us." I said and led Mary to the dance floor, in spite of having an artificial leg Mary was a very good dancer, and over the years I had learnt how to 'be of assistance' in the faster dances, so we enjoyed ourselves with both fast and slow numbers. When the band took a break we returned to our table in need of water!

"Wow, that was good." Said Brian.

"Thank you kind sir." She replied giving him a mock curtsey.

"Edward do you mind if I ask your lovely wife for a dance when the band comes back?" Brian asked.

I replied, "Yes, of course you can ask, but I must warn you..." And Mary punched me on the arm.

"Take no notice of him, Brian, I'd love to, thanks." Said Mary.

The band only had ten minutes off, just enough time for people to get their breath back. Brian immediately stood and held out his hand to Mary, who smiled, took it and he led her to the floor, he danced well.

Mary's POV

When Brian stood and held his hand out for me, I smiled, thinking, 'not only pleasant but a gentleman too.' Taking my elbow he led me to the floor, look me in his arms, and off we went, a slow number to start as was the next, he was a good dancer and I found him easy to follow, then came a good jive number, Brian twirled me round, fast, I went flying as my leg slipped out from under me, as I went I knocked into another couple, who went flying and I ended up on my back on the floor, skirt high, legs akimbo! Brian looked down at me, shocked.

Edward, having seen it happen was by my side instantly. "Are you ok, love?" He asked. smoothing my skirt down.

"Yes, just help me up." I replied. Edward helped me up. "Thanks honey. Brian?" I said holding out my arms. He was absolutely mortified. "Brian?"

He came forward, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know, are you ok, do you want to sit down."

"I'm fine thanks Brian, no I would rather dance." I said.

Tentatively he took me into his arms, and started to shuffle.

Looking up at him I said. "Brian, this is still a jive!"

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"It certainly sounds like it to me." I replied.

"No, I mean, are YOU sure you want to?" Asked Brian.

"Yes, just don't throw me around." I said smiling. At the end of the number I asked, "Was that too difficult?"

"No," He smiled, "But I am happier with this slow one." Holding me close. "I'm truly sorry Mary I had no idea."

"No idea what?" I asked.

"That you err, ummm." He mumbled.

"My leg?" I asked, he nodded. "I don't make an issue of it, but I should have told you, I'm sorry, Edward tried to tell you but I stopped him, still no harm done."

"But when you danced with Edward, you were spinning around with ease." He said.

"We have had years of practice."

"What happened? To your leg I mean, if you don't mind me asking?" Brian asked.

I looked at him for a long while before replying, I sighed and said, "I was hit by a car when I was eleven, now you know, end of, ok"

He hugged me close and said "Sorry, I didn't mean to be nosy."

I put my arms around him, gave him a squeeze. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so touchy." I said. "Now lets stop apologising to each other and enjoy dancing."

"Mary?"He asked.

"Mm, yes?"

"Can I be personal?" He said.

"Oh dear, as long as I don't have to answer." I replied.

"Oh, its not a question.." Brian responded.

"I'm intrigued, go ahead." I said.

He blushed, cleared his throat and said. "I love your thong, such lovely pale blue."

"Brian! They weren't on view were they, oh my god, they were!"

He grinned and said, "Yes, and if I may say so, rather see through."

I must have been beetroot."You mean you?" I said, suddenly noticing that he was getting hard. "You are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Mm, yes, and at the risk of getting slapped, may I say that you really have beautiful pussy lips."

"You cheeky bugger!" I exclaimed with a smile, "That's a weird compliment to give a lady."

Just then the number ended and the band took a break.

"We'll continue this later." I said as Brian led me back too our table.

"Aah, I was afraid that you would refuse to dance with me again." He said with a smile.

Lexi came over. "I saw you on the floor, what happened, are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm fine thanks Lexi, I just tripped." I replied. We chatted a bit, when she moved on. Brian went to the loo, turning to Edward I said, "Darling, was I 'exposed' when I fell?"

Grinning he said. "You were, love, just as well you didn't listen to me in the room."

"What? Oh that's right, you wanted me to leave my thong off."

"Mind you, honey not much is hidden by that thong anyway!" He said.

"Umm, that's what Brian said, god how many people saw?" I asked.

"I think only Brian and me, going by the position you landed, oh no, there was a chap looking over Brian's shoulder, I don't know... maybe three or four others, at least, quite a few actually!" Edward said, laughing.

"Phew, and you laugh! Don't you mind that so many people saw my pussy like that?"

"It couldn't be helped honey, at least you didn't hurt yourself." Said Edward.

Brian came back to the table just as the band was starting up again. Coming to the back of my chair he said, "Would Ma'am care to dance?"

Dave said, "My turn young man," Then looking at me said, "If you would care to Mary?"

Getting up I smiled at Brian, and said, "Please Dave."

Looking over to Brian, Dave said, "I'll bring her back when the fast numbers start." Taking me in his arms, Dave asked, "You sure that you are ok after your tumble?"

"Yes, Dave, sweet of you to ask, apart from pride and dignity, I'm fine." I said, smiling.

He laughed and said, "Yes, your dignity took a tumble, mind you we all loved your under kegs, what a magnificent view!"

Blushing, all I could say was, "Not you too?"

He laughed, hugged me and said, "You were legs akimbo for a fair while before Edward got to you. I'm afraid a lot of guys will treasure that view, as, I'm sure, will a few ladies!"

"Really? I thought that he was there instantly." I remarked. It had certainly seemed that he was. "How embarrassing."

"Lets get you back, I'm no good at this fast stuff." Said Dave ushering me off the floor as the tempo increased.

The only one at the table was Brian as Edward was dancing with Sheila. "Would you like a rest?" Asked Brian.

"Dance please" I said and soon we were doing our thing on the floor, after a couple of fast dances the band did some slow tunes, and I melted into Brian's arms, I looked up at him and said, "You gave me a compliment, a weird one, what did you mean?" I could feel him hardening against me instantly!

He had the decency to blush. "Eer, um, nothing..."

"The 'nothing' has got you hard." I said, rubbing myself on his prick. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you said something about my 'pussy lips'?"

"Oh shit," He said, "Me and my big mouth, it was nothing."

"Brian! I am not letting it go, so tell me what you meant."

"Eer, are you sure Mary, this is embarrassing?' Brian replied.

"Tell me, I am intrigued and would like to know what made you make a remark like that."

"Ok, but, you asked," he responded. "Your thong is see through and your lips, were on display, and as I said, they are beautifully puffy, such a lovely dark colour."

"Phew, that is explicit!" I said, and to hide my embarrassment, leant, my head on his shoulder, thinking of a suitable reply. After a while his hands moved down my back onto my bum and he pulled me into him. "Brian get your hands off my arse... Now."

He reacted immediately, "Sorry, I thought..."

Interrupting him I said, "It's ok Brian, but lot of my friends are here, I don't mind flirting, in fact it's lovely, but be subtle." I grinned at him, "Like this!" and pressed my mound against his hard cock, relaxed and pressed again. He smiled at me and flexed his cock.

"Mary, I really meant it you know." He said hugging me tight, as we swung round the dance floor.

"Mm, meant what?" I asked.

"That you have lovely pussy lips." He replied.

"You are a very forward young man aren't you? You do realise that I am old enough to be your mother?" I asked. My pussy was telling me otherwise, I could have cum with very little stimulation! My cunt was throbbing with the pleasure from both his cock and what he was saying!!

"Maybe, but somehow I feel that I am able to, you know, say what I feel to you, and you are a very lovely lady." He said.

"Oh Brian, thank you, but still, you shouldn't, oh damn, yes, you can say anything, but do you mind, I think I need some fresh air?"

Edward was dancing with Sheila, so I stopped and said, "We are just going to get some fresh air, ok honey?"

"Ok love, see you shortly." He whisked her away.

"Oh it's lovely and cool out here." I exclaimed.

With his arm around my waist, we walked into the garden, "Yes it is," He replied. Um, Mary?"

"Mm?"

"Could I kiss you?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please!" He said.

Sighing, I reached up, put my arms around his neck, pulled him to me, and kissed him, he responded and then I felt his tongue on my lips, slowly I opened my mouth to feel his tongue gently probing, his arms squeezed me to him, his cock still hard was thrusting gently against me. His one arm released its hold and moved to my tit. I groaned and pushed my groin into him, my tongue exploring. His other hand moved up my back, he pulled my dress zip down,

Pulling back I asked "Brian! What are you doing?"

"Undoing your bra." He responded, pulling me in and kissing me, again, hard!

"No," I said.

"Please!"

"No, Brian, leave my bra!" I demanded.

His hand then moved down my back, fingers gently scratching me, he let go of my tit, grabbed my leg, pulled it up, so I was effectively holding him with my arms around his neck, standing on one leg.

"Brian, what..."

The hand going south went under my dress and thong and I felt his fingers probing through my arse cheeks, when he got to my arse he pushed hard, making me rise onto my toes, my arse clenched then relaxed, his finger slipped in, and I grunted as I came, thrusting myself against his hard cock.

"Fuck, oh fuck, Brian stop... oh shit, stop baby, please stop."

Brian looked at me, eyes wide and froze.

"Take your finger out Brian, please, I can't do this. oh shit, I don't believe that you made me cum, please take it out." I said, and I kissed him.

He was wriggling and thrusting his finger in my arse! Slowly he pulled out, his hand moved up my back, again gently scratching me, he got to my bra, fiddled and I felt it loosening, "Brian I said NO!"

"That was awesome, Mary, awesome!" He said letting go of my leg. "Please let me see your tits, I'd love to kiss them, please?"

"Oh, Brian baby, I've let this go too far, no honey, I'm not showing you my tits. Sorry baby, that is a step too far." I said, " I think maybe we should get back. Now do me up please.

"But you've just cum on my finger, please let me see." He pleaded.

" No baby, please do my bra up, and do my zip up Brian." I asked.

"Can I kiss you again, please?" He asked. "I'll behave." As he did my bra up and zipped up my dress.

"I still don't think it's a good idea, but... behave! I answered. Leaning in to kiss him, I felt his hand grope me. When I moved away he held me.

"Only outside, please? He asked.

"You are pure evil." I said, leaning back, "Only outside then." As his hand squeezed my tit.

We made out for a few minutes, tongues tangling, he was great kisser, and he had managed to find my nipple through my clothes and was pinching and pulling it, getting me very worked up again.

Panting, I said, "That's enough, baby, we'll be missed."

Brian, looked at me, took my hand and put it on his hard cock. " Please, just a quickie." He said,

I squeezed it through his pants, "No baby, no, enough, now lets get back." I said letting go and taking his hand.

The band had just come back from a break for their last session. Edward said, "There you are! I was just coming to find you, I want some dances with you, this is the bands last session." Smiling at Brian I took Edwards hand and we went and danced. When the slow numbers started I cuddled into Edward. "You were gone a long time, is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yes, love, but it got a bit out of hand, he wanted to kiss me..." and I told Edward exactly what had happened.

"Do you want him honey? He's rather young isn't he?" Edward asked.

"Mm, he is young, younger than our Derek, but yes, if you are ok with him I would love to screw him, but only if you are ok with it?" I responded.

"I'm ok," He grinned at me, "It's just over a year since Simon, that was great fun, it'll be good to see you being fucked again. Are you going to ask him up to our room?"

"No honey, not here, at home sometime, tonight I want you, only you, partly because I feel that I let it go too far with Brian without speaking to you. But I have been horny since my fall and realising that all around could see my pussy."

"You do realise that you are leaving the poor guy with a serious case of 'blue balls' don't you?" He asked.

I laughed, "I hadn't thought of that, he does have a hand though."

"If you are going to screw him anyway why not give him some relief, even if it's only a hand job!" Edward suggested.

"I don't know, honey I'll think about it, but how to get him over to us without telling him?" I asked.

"Oh, you want it to be a surprise!? I like that, in that case maybe getting him off isn't such a good idea, ok love, let me think on it." Said Edward smiling.

When the band finished we sat down again, however, once the disco started Brian asked me to dance again.

"Go ahead darling," Said Edward, "Have fun."

As I got up I stuck my tongue out at him, have fun indeed!

Brian was more than happy to hold me and just move around the floor, doing 'the night club shuffle'. I soon felt why!

Looking into his eyes I asked, "Doesn't that thing take 'no' for an answer?"

"Not when it doesn't think 'no' means 'no'. He replied with a smile.

" Baby I know that I have been flirting outrageously with you, I'm sorry about what happened outside, it shouldn't have." I said.

"What happened was not your fault Mary, I lost control, I don't regret it, seeing you cum so easily made me feel that you not only wanted it but maybe fancied me, a little?" He said, "Am I right?"

I sighed, "Yes, to both questions," I replied, "But, however I feel. I will not fuck behind Edwards' back, unfortunate, as I would love to, so are we clear on that?"

"Wow, you would? That's awesome, thank you Mary, could we just neck, er, um, I mean can we get some fresh air?" Was his response.

Kissing him briefly, I said, "I don't think that's a good idea, do you?" Meanwhile I could feel heat in my pussy... Oh hell, maybe I should take him to our room tonight, I thought.

"Please babe, just for a short while, I promise to be good." He said.

"Damn you Brian, you are so persistent, behave ok?" I replied.

Smiling, he guided me off the floor towards the door. I glanced at out table, Edward was watching, so I held up five fingers closed my hand held up five fingers again then crooked my finger at him. He smiled and nodded. Brian and I went into the garden to where it was fairly dark.

I turned to him, put my arms around his neck and pulled him in and we kissed, his hands went down to my bum and pulled me against him, I rubbed my mound over his very hard cock, and groaned. He pulled away and moved his face into my cleavage, kissing at the edges of my tits, I held his head to me, he kissed up my neck, behind my ear, christ was he smooth! Next thing I felt his hand on my thigh, under my dress, stroking my thigh, moving round over my bum.

"Baby. No! You said that you would behave!" I exclaimed.

Smiling at me while his hand stroked me he said, "No Mary pet, I said I'd be GOOD you said behave!"

"Jesus, you are a cheeky bugger aren't you?" I replied.

He laughed, nibbled my ear and whispered, "Let me stroke you, please."

"Brian, oh you silly boy, how do you do it? Why do I let you do this, we only met a few hours ago." I asked. "Ok, stroking, but nothing further, please."

"I felt attracted to you as soon as I laid eyes on you, you are so alive, so vibrant, and then I saw your pussy... oh babe, I want you, I really want you." He said.

"Brian, sweetie, I'm too old for you and I'm married, what's wrong with those young girls inside?" I asked.

"They are intent on getting drunk, I don't go for that." Said Brian.

Smiling I said, "Really! You could have fooled me, I think you are drunk on lust!"

"Much better than booze," He grinned, "You can remember everything the next day. Anyway what has age to do with it, it's only a number, you, babe, are more alive than any of those bimbo's,"

He was stroking from my thigh to my bum, then down my inner leg, each time getting closer to my pussy. It was lovely, too lovely, I was weakening. "Brian, careful we said 'just stroking'" I said.

"Mary you're as drunk as I am aren't you?" He asked. "put your arms around my neck, let me feel you, please,babe please."

Kissing him, I slowly moved my arms around his neck. "Don't." I said feebly, as he brought his hand, fingers dancing lightly over me, around to my front, as his hands reached under my thong, I felt myself rising to my toes, spreading my legs, inviting him in."Don't." I gasped. He lightly stroked my mound, down to my slit, back up...and stopped! Opening my eyes I looked into his and said, quietly, "Don't...stop!" His fingers slowly headed south again.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Me, Her & Brian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds