• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 067

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 067

12

Dawn slowly broke over Thebes, the eastern sky slowly turning light pink as the sun just began rising in the east. Demetrius, head splitting with a horrific headache, slowly woke up, his whole body aching in pain from his fall in the slippery cum of Orpheo the night before. Gradually opening his eyes, he looked up into the slowly brightening sky and tried to remember where he was. Starting to rise, he found that he was once again bound tightly and as he struggled to get loose he heard a noise from behind him. Ino, walking from behind his head and running her hands down his chest purred as she felt his flesh quiver under her fingers before stopping at his feet. Feeling her hand on his body, his mind flooded with the images from last night's ceremony, but still could not understand how he got into this predicament. The last thing he could remember was of him reaching up for the wineskin off of Dionysus's cock, but then everything went black. Whatever was going to happen now, the woman standing in between his legs was fully in charge, and he had no way to resist. Laying back on the stone altar table, he closed his eyes and sighed.

Her eyes still glowing slightly purple from the elixir, she grinned as her eyes ran up and down Demetrius's body. His headache now gone as his mind rushed with one thousand thoughts, Demetrius tried to smile, hoping somehow to charm his way out of this situation. Ino, running her nails up his inner thighs, licked her lips as she gazed down at his throbbing helpless cock. Suddenly stopping, she looked up towards the statue of Dionysus and closed her eyes as she held her hands out to her side. "Oh great God Dionysus, Lord of Wine, Giver of Joy, we thank you for this gift of man!" Walking behind Demetrius she strode up to the statute and removed the wineskin from his cock, the bag now bulging right on the edge of bursting, she corked it. Bending down, she now took a new empty wineskin and replaced it onto the shaft of the wine God's phallus and closed her eyes in silent prayer.

Demetrius struggled to listen to what was happening behind him, but could not hear anything as the sounds of the fifty other Maenads and Neophytes began to rustle and stir around him, all now waking in the early morning light and beginning to chat noisily amongst themselves.

The day after the Bacchanalia was normally quite subdued as their madness abated in the sober daylight, their pussies still sore from the prior evenings rigorous activities. The night before had been especially spectacular as it was always a treat when some foolish man came into the grove and added his own sacrifice to the ritual. Each woman sighed as they still throbbed from the countless orgasms sacrificed to the deity. It was always bittersweet the morning after, as it would be a full three months before another Bacchanalia, and each woman lived for the festival. But the wineskin was full, the God was pleased and they were all completely sated, so all was well. Looking up at Ino however, something was different about this morning after and the women began to yawn and stretch, standing now in the early dawn light they waited to hear from their chief Priestess.

From behind his head, Demetrius heard Ino address the crowd. "Fellow worshippers! This is a most glorious moment and a historical and unprecedented day! Never before has the Bacchanalia continued for more than one night, but the Great God Dionysus has provided us a sign of his love for us. He commands us to continue as he is not yet sated. Behold, a new male initiate to join our worship with his sacrifice! Prepare thyselves as the Bacchanlia will now continue!!!"

With this pronouncement an enormous roar of approval went up from the women, now all completely awake and ecstatic that the festivities would continue. Demetrius grew extremely worried now as the memories of the night before became clearer in his mind, and he thought about the poor unfortunate Orpheo, milked into oblivion by these wine soaked furies. Looking down at his cock and balls, they were as usual NOT cooperating, and despite decades of constant denial, they always seemed hopeful of release. He grew even more worried as he tried to think about how this would end, and he could not imagine a scenario where it could end. They would no doubt try and milk him, as they had Orpheo, and would not cease until he released, but this would not be possible. His whole body tensed as he braced himself for the ordeal, as he now faced fifty beautiful sex crazed Maenads who would not cease until he released his seed. They could not know that his seed would never release and he feared being shredded into lifeless meat by these beauties, desperate to release his seed to complete the ritual. Closing his eyes, he began to pray to Aphrodite. "Please Goddess of love, PLEASE HELP ME!!!" he whispered, his prayer cut short as Ino grabbed his face and pulled it back to look into his eyes.

"Beautiful beautiful boy!!!" she whispered as she passionately kissed him. Demetrius was smitten as Ino was truly spectacular, her long luxurious hair brushing his forehead as she bit his lower lip. Now standing up straight, she called out to the crowd. "Oh servants of Dionysus, bring forth the fresh wine as we shall now prepare a new batch of nectar for day two!" Again a shout of approval roared through the early morning air as the sound of a cart being wheeled into the clearing could be heard over the din of cheering women. Ino stepped down off of the altar and lifted the newly filled wineskin above her head. As the enormous barrel of fresh wine rumbled into place, she uncapped the bag and squeezed out a single drop of the contents into the dark brimming liquid. Instantly the burgundy contents began to swirl and glow, magically transforming into the vintage the Maenads craved and now infused with the power of the great God Dionysus himself. Taking a large goblet into her hand, she dipped it into the barrel and lifted it to her lips taking an enormous swig. As the wine slaked her thirst, her eyes instantly became fully purple and glowing again as she once again came under the spell of the God.

The women all now rushed forth and began to drink, wine splashing over their naked bodies as they all became mad and frenzied again. Ino, now turning to Demetrius laying helplessly on the altar, a full goblet in her hand walked up onto the table.

He could not help but gawk as she stood naked over him. Despite knowing the danger, he could not help but lift his ass up off of the stone table as his cock desperately wished to plunge into her dripping pussy, deliciously displayed before his hungry eyes. Her whole body was gorgeous, round, full and curvy, demanding worship. Running her foot up his inner thigh, she playfully teased his aching balls with her toes before she ran them up his stomach towards his mouth. Demetrius was helpless and his mouth dropped open as he saw her place her foot right in front of his face. Closing his eyes, he lifted his head and lightly kissed the end of her big toe, grinning as he heard her gasp in pleasure. His eyes open, he saw her take her full goblet of wine, and as she had with Orpheo, pour it over her thigh. Slowly the trickle of wine, glowing with the power of Dionysus, ran down her leg towards her foot. His eyes closed in rapture as he eagerly licked and suckled the sweet wine off of her toes.

Instantly he began to thrash as the pain and aching in his balls increased exponentially. The curse of Aphrodite was a mixed blessing, and one of the blessings was it prevented him from being driven mad by the wine, but sadly it did not prevent him from ramping up his sperm production. He twitched and thrashed as his balls began to throb and grow, swelling to the size of fully ripe oranges as he begged and pleaded for release. As he panted and gasped, Ino laughed as she poured the full contents of her goblet into his open mouth, looking with satisfaction as she saw his pupils begin to turn purple and glow like hers.

For all of the years of sexual torment Demetrius had suffered, nothing could compare to this exquisite yet horrific need. His balls felt as though they would burst, and his cock throbbed wildly like a snake wriggling out of his den, desperate to do anything to release his enormous and growing load trapped inside his tortured ballsacks. As he began to scream and beg, his shouts were cut off as Ino lowered her gushing pussy onto his mouth. Instantly and automatically, Demetrius began to suck, nibble and lick like a wildman, desperate to get her off in some convoluted logic that somehow her pleasure would lessen his torment.

Ino shrieked in abject bliss as his tongue, honed in skills for over a century and magically infused with the power of Aphrodite, teased orgasm after orgasm from her quivering and desperate body. As she rode his face, they were both covered by the desperate bodies of the other Maenads, all biting and scratching Demetrius as they fought over who got to ride his never softening cock next. Those not able to join the orgy on the altar, desperately frigged themselves on the ground, each orgasm reverently offered to Dionysus. On the end of the statue's cock, the new wineskin began to bulge as it already was filled, and Ino reluctantly pulled herself off of Demetrius's face and placed a fresh bag on the golden phallus. Demetrius tried unsuccessfully to will himself into unconsciousness as his need was too great to bear. Convinced that no man on earth was suffering more sexual denial than he was at that moment, his addled brain cried out in a continuous stream of prayers for relief from Aphrodite.

Although Demetrius was truly suffering he was not alone. On Seriphos, Mercury too prayed, but his prayers were directed to Zeus and they were desperate pleas for him to come and rescue him from the relentless toes of Danae. Grinning, she stood over his naked and bound body, his cock painfully throbbing in ridiculous desperation, as she slowly ran her toes up and down his shaft.

"Forty-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-four" she called out as her sex gushed in desire as she felt his arousal wafting off of him in strong waves. She had slowly but surely worked him up to longer and longer periods of time for self-denial and today was a new milestone. As she started her next long stroke the door suddenly blew open.

.

When Zeus entered the room and saw Mercury throbbing desperately against the wall, still bound by his lightning bolts and golden cockring from over two months ago, he felt bad. He had wanted Danae to help him with his premature ejaculation problem, but had not intended it to go on this long. He had been so distracted by his war plans, he had completely forgotten about his old friend, and his heart filled with instant regret.

"DANAE!!!! Ease up Girl, you don't want to break him do you?" he called out, startling Danae who spun around to see Zeus standing in the doorway. She smiled as she saw him and instantly ran over and jumped into his arms, wrapping her long luscious legs around his ass and locking her ankles as she showered him with kisses. She smiled as she felt his cock stirring under her ass, obviously aroused by what he had walked in on.

.

Dropping to her knees, she unhooked his belt and lifted up his robe, his throbbing cock instantly springing forth and smacking her face. Looking up into Zeus's face she giggled. "You aren't fooling anyone Zeusy, as little Zeus obviously is enjoying the show! I got Mercury up to where he can last for almost a whole day before shooting, and as you know, I am hard to resist." As she finished speaking she opened her mouth and took the throbbing God's cock deep into her throat, swirling her tongue up and down his shaft as Zeus groaned.

"Well, that is true Danae, but I need to let Mercury go and let him get ah, ah ah" he stuttered as her talented tongue instantly sent waves of pleasure through his divine body. She was truly a Hottie, and Zeus never tired of feeling her velvety tongue around his shaft, or the feel of his balls slamming into her pubic bone as he rammed her into blissful explosions of pleasure. As she pleasured him, Mercury continued to beg and plead in the corner, his cock throbbing in the air, dry humping the void, trying anything to get off. Neither Zeus, Mercury or Danae knew that outside, peering through a cracked window was the furious Pethio. She had followed Zeus here in hopes of finding Mercury, but nothing could have prepared her for this scene. Horrified at witnessing her husband getting a footjob from Danae, her mind raged in vengeful thoughts. Grinning, a plan formed in her mind.

Taking out her phone, she gleefully snapped picture after picture of the naked Zeus getting his sausage gobbled by the eager Danae. "That slut will pay!" she thought to herself as her phone began filling up with hundreds of incriminating pictures. When Zeus finally could take no more, ripping his toga off and throwing Danae down on the bed, she zoomed in and made sure to get lots of pictures of his prodigious Godcock slamming into extremely willing and obviously horny Danae. Zeus was a serial womanizer, everyone knew that, but he still feared his wife enough to try and keep from getting caught. Her power almost equaled his, and with these pictures, Pethio had something she could use against him for thousands of years. Finally, in a truly spiteful gesture, she waited until she sensed he was just about to shoot and burst into the room.

The Pandemonium that ensued in Danae's chambers was truly comic. Zeus fell off of the bed, naked, hard and dripping, his mouth open in shock as Pethio stood over him taking picture after picture as Danae shrieked and ran naked out a side door. Mercury, too desperate for release to care, now turned his sad eyes to his wife and begged her to get him off. When she looked down at him, bound, naked, hard and throbbing, the evil grin that formed on her face instantly wilted his erection for the first time in two months.

"Pethio! I am so glad you came. What do you think about our play? Mercury and I were reenacting a scene we saw from Euripides' new work about Odysseus and the Sirens and you caught us right at the" Zeus blabbered, knowing he was caught and unable to come up with any but the most laughably stupid excuse imaginable. He was cornered and he knew it, and as he saw Pethio put her phone back into her small purse and cross her arms he wondered what was going to happen next. He knew that she and Hera were very good friends, so it was certain that whatever pictures she had just taken would soon be in Hera's possession and there would be divine hell to pay.

"I am sure Hera will LOVE having these pictures Zeus. The only question I have is; I wonder if she will turn Danae into a sea slug or a roach? Well, after she puts your balls into a vice for a thousand years of course." Pethio glowered, angry both at Zeus and Mercury, but relishing her new power over them both.

"OK Pethio, now let's not be hasty. I know this looks bad, but honestly, let's try and keep Hera out of this." Zeus grinned, trying his best to use his divine charms on Pethio, her scowl indicating it was not working.

"Save it Zeus, save your charms for HERA as you are going to need them!" she snapped back, completely unmoved by his plea and now angrily tapping her foot. When Zeus asked what she wanted as a price for her silence, she grinned as she knew her plan for revenge was now going to work.

Looking over towards Mercury panting desperately on the wall she smiled. "Tell you what Zeus, here is my price. My price is HIM. I want you to give me the power of those lightning bolts you have him bound with". Walking over towards Mercury as he writhed on the floor, she slipped her gorgeous foot out of her sandal and began circling his cockring with her big toe. "And the control of THIS!"

Mercury's mouth fell open in disbelief, and turning towards Zeus his stomach dropped. Zeus could not look at him, as he was ashamed. Grimly nodding, he held out his right hand and blue sparks ran off the tips of his fingers into the body of Pethio.

Pethio immediately stood ramrod straight as the bolts swirled around her body, his power surging through hers as the control of these bolts and cockring transferred to her control. Zeus looked at Mercury now, his eyes filled with sorrow and mouthed "Sorry man" as the sparks now ceased. Shaking, Mercury now looked into his wife's eyes and shuddered. They were angry, but also filled with lust.

Bending down she flicked his cock with her forefinger, giggling as it bobbed helplessly in the air. "I am going home now Mercury, and if you EVER want to cum again, I suggest you meet me there within the hour. When you get home, go immediately to our bedroom, strip and spread your arms and legs out for your binding. I have put up with your useless malfunctioning dick for thousands of years, and NOW you are going to make things right." Turning now towards the door, she reached back and pointed at Mercury as the bolts released off of his wrists and ankles and flew into her hand. The cockring however remained, and she walked out into Danae's palace garden and took flight. Horny in the extreme, Mercury said nothing but immediately stood up, waving his hand over his body he dressed himself and ran out into the garden, instantly launching into the air, desperate to get home and hopefully get off. Little did Mercury realize what Pethio's plans were, because if he did, he would probably not have been so anxious to return home. Zeus now stood alone in Danae's room.

Looking down at his naked drooling cock, he temporarily thought that maybe Hera was right, maybe he was letting his dick rule his mind and thus causing trouble for everyone. Depressed as he realized that his fucking around had now caused his dear friend Mercury endless grief, he too waved his hand over his body and got dressed. Walking slowly out into the garden, he wanted to release his feelings of guilt over Mercury, and an idea suddenly hit him. "I need a drink!" he said to himself as he launched into the air, headed back towards Olympus and straight for Dionysus's palace.

Slowly descending into Dionysus's garden, he grinned. Whenever Zeus was feeling low, Di-Di always could cheer him up. There below was his good friend lounging in his garden, full goblet in his hand, some gorgeous naked nymphs sitting on his lap. "That Di-Di has the life!" he grinned, jealous that he did not have jealous wives to contend with. Descending into the midst of the nymphs, they all called out "Zeus!!!" as he landed.

Dionysus's palace, like all of the Gods, was both enormous and luxurious on a scale indescribable to normal human senses. The gardens were enormous, large fountains of wine flowing in every corner, full hanging grape vines and bountiful flowers everywhere. Dionysus, kissing the giggling Nymph on his lap goodbye, making sure to bend down and give her erect nipple a long loving lick, stood up and walked over to Zeus. "Your highness!!!! An unexpected pleasure, please, have a seat and I will bring out a fresh Amphora." Clapping his hands, several stunning Nymphs appeared with golden trays, dripping with Ambrosia and others holding a large golden goblet with a large amphora of wine.

"Di-Di, if you don't mind, I think I might need another shot of your "special" vintage. This has been one giant clusterfuck of a day and I think nothing will help me get out of my funk better than a nice big brimming glass of that!" Zeus pined.

Laughing, Dionysus stood up and took Zeus by the arm as they began to walk up the hill towards his palace. "Well you know Zeus, I am ALWAYS up for a shot of THAT, but let's make it five glasses if you don't mind!" he winked. " I have some left in my private cellar back at the main house, so let's go!" As they walked, Dionysus could tell that Zeus was not his normal jolly self, and began to try and pry out what was wrong. "Are you worried about the upcoming war? I mean, I am not omniscient like you, but is it inevitable?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 067

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds