• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Movie Premiere

Movie Premiere

Celebs: Shay Mitchell

Codes: (MF, Cons, Oral, Exhib)

Disclaimer: This story is fictional. None of this has ever happened or ever will happen.

*****

"How do I look babe? Does this look sexy enough for a first red-carpet appearance?" my beautiful girlfriend Shay Mitchell asked me as she came out of her room and showed off the dress she planned to wear to tonight's big event. Tonight was the night that Shay and I had been waiting so long for. Shay was making her theatrical debut in the film "Mother's Day".

This was her first time starring in a major motion picture and as her boyfriend in secret, I couldn't be happier for her. Seeing my beautiful girlfriend show off her gorgeous face, her infectious smile, and her amazing set of tits was going to make me explode in my pants if we didn't go home after the premiere. She came out of her closet and showed off the beautiful gown she decided to wear.

"You look amazing with or without clothes baby," I said giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"You're so sweet. Keep it up and maybe you'll have a little after party with me tonight." She said as she looked in the mirror to put on her earrings.

"I'd love that, but don't you think it's time to finally tell people about us?" I asked her, knowing that I could be stepping on a landmine just bringing up the subject. I was getting a little tired of running and sneaking around with Shay in order to keep her fans in the dark about our relationship. Shay told me she was doing it to keep me protected from fans and paparazzi that would use me to get to her, but I was ready to handle the commitment and responsibility that came along with being Shay Mitchell's boyfriend.

"Not tonight baby. I just want tonight to be about the premiere." she said as she approached me from behind. "I know you've been going along with this sneaking around thing and I know how hard it must be on you, but I promise that I'll make it up to you baby." she said kissing the side of my face.

I felt some relief in Shay promising that she'd make it up to me, but it didn't fix everything. Sometimes I just thought that even though she really liked me, the way we met each other wouldn't be looked at positively buy producers and directors in the business.

I was hired as a member of the set production for the movie. I was currently in between jobs and the money they were willing to pay for my muscle was enough to pay rent for at least two or three months. I took the job and started building the set. That was when I met Shay Mitchell. From that moment onward, we really hit it off.

Whenever the cameras weren't rolling or filming a scene that Shay was not in, I'd spend all of my break time from set production in Shay's dressing room. That was where we spent all of our time enjoying each other's company, and even getting imitate on several occasions.

"Shay! Shay, over here please!" The photographers all yelled at her.

Doing as the photographers requested, Shay posed and showed off her amazing smile for the cameras. She posed for a few more shots before moving on, making her way further down the red carpet. She stopped at the first one, offering a smile before answering questions about what filming a movie for the first time was like and how this next season of Pretty Little Liars was going.

All the while, I kept an eye on the gorgeous woman who was posing for photos on the red carpet just a few feet away. I was not a big fan of this hiding in plain sight thing, but it's what Shay wanted and I want to see her happy because I love her.

As she wrapped up the first interview, Shay walked into the theater with no one else with her or trying to get her attention. I followed behind her but far away enough to not raise any suspicions. I walked into the cinema center and walked over to the ticket lady. She marked my ticket with a red marker and let me through the velvet rope. I looked down the hallway for the numbered theater until I found the right theater that Shay would be in.

The theater was completely packed as I made my way inside it. I wasn't too surprised, given that this medium budget romantic comedy starring Shay along with some big list names like Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson and the Julia Roberts. When the trailers before the movies finally ended, I saw that no one else had come into the theater for a while. The spot next to Shay was surprising not taken, so I quickly made my move and sat down next to my girlfriend. She was sitting there, looking down at her phone before the movie started.

"Do you mind if I sit here miss?" I say to Shay like I do not know who she is.

"I'm not using it. You can have it if you want it," She said as she winked at me. I took my seat and placed my popcorn on the floor and put my large Diet Mountain Dew in the cup holder. As the lights dimmed and people were paying attention to the movie, I look down and move my hand towards Shay. She looks around to make sure no one is looking at her; she lets me grab her hand to hold as we continue to watch the movie.

It had been about twenty minutes before Shay's character finally graced the screen. Shay's character was looking sexy as all hell on the screen in her cute little outfit. Seeing Shay in such a sexy piece of clothing was getting me ready to burst out of my pants in sexual excitement. I could tell by the look on Shay's face that she knew she looked hot on screen as well.

Although not showing it as much as I currently was, I knew Shay was starting to get hot under the hood as well so to speak. I decide that since she has been making me keep the fact that I am her boyfriend and we are in a pretty serious relationship a secret, I was going to have a little fun and mess with her a little bit.

I leaned in towards Shay and whispered in her ear, "You want to know what I am thinking about right now?"

"What are you thinking about babe?" Shay asked.

"I am thinking about the night when we first hooked up. We went into your dressing room and fucked each other like wild animals. I am thinking about how much I made you cum that night, and how I'm going to take you into the bathroom right now and make you cum all over my raging cock."

Shay almost jumped out of her seat in surprise at the statement, almost choking on her drink before regaining her breath.

I could tell from the look on her face that Shay could feel her body starting to get aroused as she felt it surge throughout her body. During our relationship, I picked up from being with Shay almost all of the time that once she started to get horny, there wasn't much that was going to stop her from feeling that crazy lust until she had an orgasm.

"Fuck, I can't wait now either. We have to go find somewhere safe to do this." Shay said as she took my hand and led me out of the group of people slowly, not wanting to raise suspicion. After guiding me thorough the crowd of people, we were both finally by ourselves.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom now or do you want to wait until the movie's over?" I asked her as the movie continued to play.

"We are almost through the whole movie, so let's wait until it is over to do anything babe." Shay replied as she took a sip of her diet soda afterward. We had waited in the theater for around 20 minutes before the credits began to roll down the cinema screen. While everyone was getting up and out of their seats, Shay and I were already walking out of the cinema. After going through the tunnel and not running into anyone there, we went out in the hallway.

There was a restroom off to the right of the main room, but Shay pointed to a smaller bathroom that was not easy to find unless you really looked for it. We walked over to that bathroom. After looking all around us and seeing we were not being watched, we opened the door and rushed into the bathroom.

After entering the room, I closed the door behind us. I took Shay and lifted her up onto the counter of the bathroom sinks. She let out a small yelp as she was surprised by my actions.

"You are sure that no one can see us?" Shay asked.

"We had a better chance of being spotted in the theater, and nothing happened. We will be fine here babe." I reassured her as I began kissing the ticklish spot on her neck.

"God, you look so sexy right now," I whispered as I kissed down Shay's neck, making the girl squirm as her neck was a very ticklish spot. I know she hated the feeling of anyone's lips on her neck, but I loved the look on her face and the way she squirmed in pleasure as I did it. I kiss my way down to Shay's collarbone where I plant slow wet kisses on her. I took a break from kissing down her body to whisper into Shay's ear.

"That dress is fucking killing me Shay. I mean just look at how good your tits look in that gown. They look so damn good and plump in that fucking dress. I feel like every time I look at you I am going to lose my mind." I whispered in her ear as Shay's reaction to what I said made her feel good. I go back down to her collarbone as go downward from there.

My lips kissed her soft skin as she moaned, licking a trail down Shay's body until I reached her wonderful tits. While my mouth was busy near Shay's torso, my hands were making their way into the bottom of her long dress. They slowly went up her legs until they found the string of the panties that Shay was wearing. I grabbed the band of her panties tightly and pulled them down her incredibly smooth and sexy thighs before moving back up for another deep, passionate kiss.

My fingers slid back up her dress and easily located Shay's already soaking wet love canal. One thing I absolutely loved about Shay is that it took her no time at all to get aroused and ready for action. I took my hand and slid it up Shay's legs until I made official contact with her clit. The sudden rush of pleasurable sensations caused Shay to jump a little bit as a response to my touch.

While one hand was busy stimulating Shay's lower region, I used my other hand to reach around to the back of Shay's dress. It took a couple tries to locate it, but I found the zipper and pulled it down far enough to pull the front of the dress down. As the top of the dress began to fall down, Shay's breasts began to spill out over the top of the dress. As soon as her breasts were out in the open, Shay took her hands and grabbed her chest. She massaged her breasts with both hands, thumbs working over her stiff nipples.

Shay let out a deep, but controlled moan as she roughly squeezed her rock hard and aching nipples. I could tell from Shay's face that she felt gross. Here she was, a professional actress, getting ready to get fucked in a public restroom by her secret boyfriend at the premiere of her first ever movie role. That was not turning her off though. In fact, it was turning her on even more.

Shay took her hands off of her breasts in order to readjust herself on the sink so she wouldn't fall off. Seeing an opportunity, I took advantage of this moment. I bent down and took Shay's nipple into my mouth, licking around the nipple and slowly and gently biting it.

Shay and I worked together to get her out of the tight dress that stuck to her body like a sweaty glove. Once her dress was thrown onto the floor, Shay was sitting there as naked as the day she was born. Now conscious of how uncomfortable my pants were again, I took my head and arms off of Shay and started to strip myself down. I merely slid my pants off to finally free my cock, and then tossed off my shirt as well.

"God damn Shay, I love fucking you in public like this. I want the world to know I'm fucking your brains out right now because you are my girlfriend. I want to fucking claim you, I want everyone to know you're mine. You're MY naughty girl, aren't you?"

"I want to be your naughty girl. I want you to fuck me, I want you to make me cum," Shay gasped. "I fucking need it right now, so bad. You turn me on so fucking bad that I do stupid things like letting you fuck me in public and I don't even care, I just want more of you inside me." Shay begged in pure lust.

Shay got on her knees so she was at face level with my cock. She took her hand and firmly grabbed on to the base of my penis. With the firm grasp, she pushed my rod inside of her mouth further and further until she was at the level of having my cocking deep inside her throat. Feeling the way that Shay's throat rubbed against me felt absolutely incredible.

"Fuck your mouth feels amazing baby." I moaned out loud as Shay continued to take my cock deep down into her throat. Shay's beautiful eyes began to water up as she really tested the limits of how much of my shaft she could get down her throat. My dick rubbed against the back of Shay's throat which was only making me harder and Shay hornier for my cock inside her.

After taking my big thick cock out of her mouth for a second, Shay bent down and took my waiting rod into her mouth again. Shay made sure she was getting my dick nice and wet with her spit. She used her well-skilled tongue to rub the tip of my penis against her mouth with a great amount of care. She was giving one of the best blowjobs I had ever gotten from her before, which was saying something because she spent a lot of our time together with my cock in her mouth.

The loud gulping and sucking noises Shay was making with her mouth weren't loud enough to be heard by anyone outside of the restroom but loud enough for me to hear, which was her goal. From our previous love making sessions, Shay knew that I loved the sound her mouth made when she took my cock into her beautiful mouth. Shay was doing great until she got up from my cock.

"You know I wanted to be fucked so I'm stopping right now so you don't blow your load and go soft on me." Shay said as she got up off her knees and ran into a bathroom stall. I followed her into the stall and shut the door behind her.

"Please fuck me, Shay moaned as she grabbed her nipples and pinched them as hard as she possibly could. She leaned back against the toilet in the stall, stretching her legs out so far that her feet were touching both sides of the bathroom stall.

She looked at me with her seductive looks and made it pretty clear she was ready to get filled with my meat rod. She had the look of lust in her eyes and I could tell she wanted my big fat cock inside of her now than she had ever wanted it before.

I walked over to her and got myself into a good position to fuck her. Shay wrapped her long tan legs around me as I lined up my dick and slowly moved it closer to her tight pussy lips. As I slowly entered her eager pussy for the first time, Shay moaned liked she had finally gotten relief of some pain that was aching her for years.

"Holy shit Rob. Fucking give me that huge cock of yours." She hissed when she felt me pushing my dick into her. Shay arched her back and moved her hips into me to make sure my shaft was going to get as far into her as it could possibly go. After Shay gets comfortable again, I resume pushing my dick into her pussy.

"Don't stop baby. I need you inside me so badly!" She yelled as I increased my pace and smashed into her pussy like an animal. I could feel Shay's vaginal walls as I continued to push my penis in and out of her. The feeling of her vaginal walls starting to get tighter around my cock felt like heaven. I move my dick around her pussy until I here Shay scream out.

"Fuck me there Rob, please fuck me right there." she purred as I had apparently found a sensitive spot inside of her that I had never got before. I go harder and harder on that spot, fucking her so hard that the sound of our sweaty skin could start to be heard smacking against each other. Shay began arching her back as far as she could possibly go.

I could see she was in a place of complete pleasure. Her eyes began going crazy as she started to buck and slam her hips in rhythm with my movements.

"Fuck, baby, I'm so close already." Shay moaned as she closed her eyes and took in the experience of being fucked in a public restroom.

"Don't worry baby, you're going to cum your brains out before I'm done with you." I said to the crazy with lust shay as she pulls me in and kisses me while our lower regions continued to smash into each other.

"Here I go baby! Here's all my lady cum for you baby!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs as her orgasm took over all of the senses in her body. Shay continued to ride out her orgasm as her long legs tightened themselves around my waist. Shay's lady fluids dripped down her legs and my cock and onto the floor, leaving a puddle of Shay's fluids on the floor. Shay looked up at me and spoke.

"I came for you baby, time to come for me Rob! Fill me with that delicious baby batter! Come on and cum baby!" Shay commanded me to do as she bounced up and down against my cock, her breasts jiggling everywhere. It almost seemed like Shay was some kind of secret fortune teller cause at that moment, I felt the feeling I was about to come deep down in my balls.

"I'm about to come for you Shay!" I moaned as I felt her pussy contract and squeeze my dick like it was trying to milk me of my semen.

"Shoot your goo inside me Rob. Fucking do it baby." She hissed as she waited for the warm semen to enter her lower half.

"Here it comes baby!" I moaned as my dick shot rope after rope of semen inside of her. My baby cream started to leak out of Shay's cunt as our combined fluids couldn't fit inside Shay's tight cunt. My semen also joined her lady fluids on the floor of the bathroom stall. We both came down from our own orgasms and kissed each other on the lips.

"That was so fucking great Rob we need to do it again next time." Shay said as she got off my dick and wiped up our combined fluids on the floor with a shit ton of toilet paper.

"Or we could just go home and do it." I said as I handed Shay her clothes and grabbed mine as well.

"Sounds like a plan baby." Shay said as she got back into her dress and I got back into my tuxedo.

I let Shay leave before me and I came out of the bathroom five minutes later. While I drove home, I was eager to see what Shay could do with that five minute head start. Knowing now that the doing it in secret part of our relationship could bring on a sex session as fun and intense as that, I decided I didn't care if she kept me a secret. I finally realized it was a whole lot more interesting that way.

THE END.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Movie Premiere

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds