• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 07

The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 07

A new start brings a new adventure.

* * * *

With my new travel bag slung over my shoulder, some food pilfered from the kitchen, and a skip in my step, I took the back door exit out through the garden, around the dumpsters against the side building, then along the side parking lot. In less than five minutes, I was walking on a public sidewalk, a free man. Free and poor.

I had Em's address in my pocket, and although I actually didn't have a clue where she lived in relation to where I was, the feeling of being free was too liberating to care much. Breathing in the air, looking at the trees and buildings around me. Finally. Just to walk, that was enough - no scheduled place to be, no timeclock to punch, no doctors to talk to. Hell, so what if I'm not doing anything and have no real prospects, there's homeless people everywhere across the country, they seem to survive. I should be able to, too. And I'm not a fucking crazy lunatic either, how hard can it be?

My new found liberation was, if not short lived, at least abbreviated for the time being. A honk a few minutes later followed by a convertible turning around and pulling up beside me brought the welcome sight of a very cute and buxom Sarah sitting in the driver's seat of a little jap sports car.

"Hey Stranger, where ya heading?"

I laughed. "Well, if it isn't my friend Sarah, who was going to call me and stay in touch! What the hell happened to you?" I knew what was up from Em, that Sarah had a boyfriend already and a new guy on the side, and it was keeping her pretty busy.

"Oh, stuff, you know - I really did mean to call you though! Did you leave the center or...?" she trailed off.

"Left, and yes, was heading over to Em's to crash a few days while I get situated."

"Her boyfriend's back, you know."

"Yeah, she told me. Told me not to touch her!" I laughed, assuming Sarah would find it as ridiculous as I did.

"Probably for the best. Hey, need a ride?"

"Sure!"

"Remember how to drive?" She didn't wait for an answer, just left the car running and shimmied over to the passenger seat.

"Well, OK," I said, "we should know pretty quick I guess."

I tossed my bag in the back seat then got in behind the wheel. Seemed familiar enough. I adjusted the seat, looked in the rear view mirror then took off. Apparently yes, I used to drive in my old life.

"Where to?" I asked. Sarah keyed the GPS.

It directed next left at the light, 25 minutes to destination. We were on our way. The air around me felt great, top down, sunny day.

She opened up her purse and took out some lipstick.

"Do you like red?" she asked.

"Um, yep."

"Great." She pulled down the visor and applied her lipstick. I couldn't help but glance over while she did. She was wearing a skirt with nice little boots, and a smallish jacket top buttoned up under her chin. Her legs looked great, but while there was some obvious mass up bound up top there unfortunately was nothing spilling out for my viewing pleasure. Dang.

I asked, "What were you doing over here, heading to Eastside?"

"Oh, yes, I was - Oh shit! I was dropping something off for Dr. Pritchett. We should head on back."

"Not me, I'm on the lam. Not going back." The thought of trying to explain why I left at the same time as they found one of their staff in a cum-pasted stupor under a conference table was not thrilling me.

Sarah didn't seem too disappointed. "Well, OK, I guess he can live without it for a day. I'll take it over tomorrow." She snapped the visor back up.

"Like it?"

In truth, that shade of red was a little garish on her asian skin but did bring out the fullness of her lips, looking pretty sexy. I imagined what they might look like circled around my shaft.

"Eyes on the road, Mister Smith. How's the driving going?" she smiled, reaching out and touching my hand.

"Never better. I think I must have driven a lot, because it's remarkably easy - I'm not really thinking about it." We had travelled a few miles and were just getting on the freeway.

"That's good to hear." She proceeded to unbuckle her seatbelt, then shifted slightly to face me. "Pay attention to the road."

She looked briefly around us, and truth be told there was not a lot of traffic, which was maybe for the best as her hands moved over to my lap and while one unbuttoned the top button of my jeans, with the other she slid my zipper down.

"Ah, Sarah?" I managed to mumble. "We're in a convertible...?"

Her hand reached in and eased my cock out, rapidly filling with the touch of her hand. Her head lowered down as she said "Drive."

Putting her mouth on my tip she warmly started to blow me. I pushed the seat back wanting to make sure she was as comfortable as possible, but who am I really kidding here, I wanted give her mouth as much access to my shaft as I could.

As her head started to bob up and down, I slowly ran my hand along her shoulders and down to her ass. She was laying across the seat and I could make out the volume of her chest near my thigh. Pulling on the hem of her skirt, I first exposed her lovely legs, then hiked it up enough to show a small red panty triangle at her crotch. I lifted her leg up against the back of the seat, and slowly moved my hand over her stomach to touch the satiny spot.

She lifted her head up from my dick. "Mmmmm, no, not that." My hand went no further. "It's tender right now."

We were tooling down the freeway and traffic was still light. I was on autopilot at this point. Time to relax and enjoy the ride.

I took my hand instead and put it on her head, pushing it lightly down onto my cock again. She proceeded to suck and bob some more, my hand resting and sometimes slightly pushing on her, imagining the red lipstick smearing along the shaft. I thought about her pussy smarting from being hammered by somebody's big cock.

"I'm thinking about your pussy smarting from being hammered by somebody's big cock," I said, not thinking. Jeesus, why the fuck does that keep happening?

She pulled off just enough to keep the tip on her lips. "Oh yeah, it's big alright."

She was getting fucked by a dick big enough to make her sore. It didn't take a lot of deduction to figure out who owned that particular tool, and resolved right then what I had been wondering about, whether it was a dream or reality - well, Mr. Dave Bigdick was obviously and actively plowing my sweet little Sarah's pussy. In retrospect it all fell into place; she was face fucked then pussy fucked by that huge cock, exposed and exhausted by its sheer massive force, pushed around by it without having to think or nurture or care. She transitioned that intensity when it was gone with her own shaking orgasm. Then she went back for more. The human psyche was a mysterious and fucked up thing.

I decided to play this to its logical ending, and was going to enjoy the hell out of it. She fit my whole cock in her throat once before with glee, she could do it again. "Are you taking a cock that's just too big for your little cunt?" I asked provocatively, my hand rubbing her hair.

She paused above my dick briefly to speak. "Almost. If I really try I can get it - urglth!" I pushed her head down on my cock and it jammed up into her mouth. She gagged, but kept going at it.

I continued, guiding her head up and down on my dick, "It's so big that it barely fits in, but you manage to fill up that little wet hole with it sometimes?"

"Mmmm, yeah he has to push it at just the - llgth! - angle, and then it hurts so - ungthl! - ah, it's, holy fuck, grab my tits!" she said, then went down again to get even more cock in her mouth.

She just kept talking as she worked with one hand to unbutton her top while still servicing my dick. "Nntgth, glltk ndgm..."

Her ample cleavage blossomed out of the top after the fourth button popped open. She was braless, wearing a bright yellow tank top which barely held in those gorgeous boobs, and I wasted no time in getting my hand up in there to start pulling and playing with those pendulous mammaries.

I greedily played with her full melons for a minute or two as her mouth slid on my shaft, grabbing with gusto as much tit as I could fit in one hand, then, leaving the comfort of that little playground reached up and pulled a shoulder strap down and let one of the monsters free. Popping out, her nipple bobbled thoughtlessly against the fabric covered boob next to it.

I prodded her on, "Has he tried to stick it in your asshole yet, Sarah? Does he stick his fingers in your ass because his fat cock could send you to the hospital?"

She guided my hand to the plump pink nipple and holding my fingers squeezed it hard. It was clear what she wanted, so I started to pinch that little pebble in my fingertips, squeezing and mashing and tugging.

"Not my asshole, never happen. My pussy, in my..." I left her nipple behind and grabbing her head again pushed it down onto my hard cock, making her gag on the tip as it hit the back of her throat, "thgthlg! - in my pussy is all I can handle. He stretches my cunt and I can't get - nnngggllth! - enough of it!""

Her mouth was still working fiercely on my tool as she reached over and started to jerk me off from the base, half my cock still in between her wet red lips and partway down her throat.

"Want me to come in your mouth, Sarah? Is that what you want?" I went back to her tits again and pulled again hard on her nipple and watched her big, fleshy tit stretch out, ballooning against her sister. "I'm going to come in your mouth in a few seconds, are you ready for it?"

She kept on pumping away as she lifted her head slightly to talk. "Too much cum, I can't, let me try, so much, ah..." and down she went again, her hand flying as she kept jacking me off into her red lips.

"Won't be as much cum, you're not first up to bat today, Sarah, sorry to say."

Either she didn't hear or didn't care, she was a cum hungry machine, banging away on my tool, the heel of her little hand occasionally slapping my balls on the drive down, painful and utterly erotic.

I knew what she was really capable of and how far my cock could go down that throat of hers, and since I was going to shoot my load into her waiting mouth and either end up with a backwash mess on my jeans or a nice clean finish, it was clear what I had to do. The exit ramp was approaching, and it was now or never.

"You're second string today Sarah, I don't have as much for you as I could, but you'll get everything left I promise."

With one last squeeze of her massive tit, I reached my hand up and, putting it squarely on the back of her black haired head, pushed those little red Asian lips down on my cock until the whole thing was deep in her throat and her lips were touching my scrunched balls. I bucked my waist up as I unloaded everything I had into the back of that willing cumslut's throat.

She pressed against me as I shot out a few well-formed loads of jism deep into the back of her longing throat, feeling her gagging muscles constricting powerfully around my shaft as she swallowed to keep up with the flow of cum. Her head was moving slightly still up and down, up and down against the pressure of my hand pushing her head tight to my throbbing cock.

"Can you feel my cum in your throat? Can you feel it in there, my load going in you?"

She seemed to be answering in the positive. "UMGlth! GLTHgm!"

"Fucking goddamn, you like that cum, slut?"

No answer this time as she worked to keep up with my erupting tool. I bucked a few more times, jamming everything I had into that sweet Asian mouth while I jammed her head down hard onto my cock. I have no idea how I was actually driving at this point, but I managed to turn a few corners and was coming up on the destination.

Looking down, I could see her tits at this point were hanging out on the seat, her big floppy juggs wiggling around like plump water bags. They looked so sweet and lovely, keeping one hand on the wheel I let go of her head and reached over and massaged them with satanic delight, smashing them up into her rib cage, flattening them against my palm. She had the best tits, with so much volume and weight, it was all I could do not to close my eyes in bliss as I man handled those babies.

After a few more seconds, she lifted her head up with a huge gasp, sucking in air.

"Fuck!" Her hand went immediately to her red covered snatch, and she quickly pulled the fabric back exposing the shiny engorged lips of her pussy. Her middle finger had just started to touch her soft womanhood, when...

"You have arrived," said the GPS.

"Fuck no!" she squealed, closing her legs and denying me the lovely view she had been affording. "Keep going up the block! You can't drop me off in front!"

She popped up and started stuffing her massive tits back into her shirt, binding and buttoning them up in her top.

"I really gotta go, pull over here this is great." She was flustered. I pulled the car over. "Take my car to Em's, long story, I gotta go and get - I really need to get, well, see you later, thanks for everything."

The door slammed behind her as she quickly made her way back down a little side street we had just went by, her ass wiggling in her skirt as she adjusted it back into place, boots snapping on the sidewalk in a quick walk.

It was an odd situation to be sure, and I really should have just headed over to Em's, happy in my achievement, blowing another load into this big boobed Asian's throat, and this time I was fully aware and ambulatory. But, and mind you I am still learning about who I actually am, I couldn't help wonder where she was going in such a hurry and why she didn't want to be seen with me. I am a curious guy, apparently.

Swinging a 180, I drove past the street that Sarah had turned down, just in time to see her duck into a car slip and up some steps to the front door of a small house. Parking a little way down the road, I pulled down the visor and looked at myself in the mirror. Was this who I was? Or who I was going to be?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds