• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Old Friend, New Beginning Pt. 01

Old Friend, New Beginning Pt. 01

12

I leaned up against the bar, watching the people move around the dimly lit floor around me. I took another sip of my rum and coke, wondering again why I came out tonight. As usual, I was too introverted to talk to anyone, slightly uncomfortable being in a fetish club, no matter how long I'd felt stifled with my vanilla lifestyle.

I'd known that my tastes ran a little different before I hit my teenage years. When other guys were thinking about getting blowjobs, I was dreaming about getting tied up by a girl. I'd pretty much always known that I wanted to be submissive. My explorations had run the gamut as I grew up, from bondage to puppy play, forced feminization, even some swinging, but the whole time I was driven by my need to submit.

My freshman year of college, I had met Bekah. She was a wonderful girl, but completely vanilla in our sex life. The few times I'd suggested something like trying handcuffs or being spanked for breaking a rule she set, Bekah shut down completely. Each time, it was days before she would talk to me and weeks before we would have sex again. After almost four years, we had broken up, and I was trying to step into the world that had been denied to me for so long. I had come across this club on a local BDSM website and decided to show up for their monthly "munch" night, where people from the community would come out to talk and meet each other without adding sex to the mix. All around the floor stood people who shared my interests, some dressed in business casual, others in tight latex and leather with plenty of piercings and collars on display as well.

I tossed back the rest of my drink and stood up to leave. I guess I wasn't ready to push through my insecurity yet. I jumped when someone laid a hand on my arm.

"James?" A sparkling voice behind me asked.

I spun around, laying eyes on a beautiful woman behind me. She was medium height, with rich curves spilling out of the simple denim vest she was wearing. Black jeans hugged her ass and legs, leading down to a pair of shiny red leather boots that almost reached her knees. Her hair was pulled tight against her head and braided over her shoulder, the end dangling over her generous cleavage.

"Elli?" I blurted after a second. "Elli, wow. I never expected to run into you here." My voice had risen slightly in pitch. I had waited until the munch was held in a club away from my hometown, specifically because I didn't want to run into anyone I knew from the old days.

Her green eyes flashed. "Clearly," She said in a teasing voice. Her hand still hadn't left my arm. "I haven't seen you in here before. First time?"

"Uhh, yeah." I said, shifting a little uncomfortably. "I've been wanting to check this place out for a while and I finally found the time for it...so here I am."

"And did you find what you were looking for?" She asked.

"Ah, not really. You know how I am with people." I shrugged. "Guess I'm not ready to just talk to people yet."

She leaned in close, breath tickling my ear as she whispered. "What did you come here for? I think I know, but I want to hear you say it."

My heart froze for a second. Of course she knew. Of course she still remembered that day. Elli and I had grown up together in a fairly small town. We had gone to the same school from elementary all the way through high school. We had been friends for a good deal of it, even if our friendship was...contentious. We were both stubborn and more than a little hot-headed, and our simple arguments often turned into blazing arguments. One day in the summer between seventh and eighth grades, one of our arguments had ended in a very bad way.

We were walking through a park, walking back to her house. I had said something unkind about Elli's friend Sarah, a small, quiet girl who I always though was a little weird. Elli's defense of her friend had spiraled into a flaming argument until Elli finally turned around and slapped me. At that age, Elli had already gone through her growth spurt, but I was still small and skinny. The blow knocked me flat on my ass, and in an instant Elli was on top of me, pinning my arms with her knees and pummeling my chest and face while she yelled at me.

I was well aware of my fantasies by that point, but nothing like this had ever happened to me. Completely unbidden and inappropriately, my cock began to twitch in my shorts. In no time, I had a raging erection cause by Elli's manhandling of me. From her position, she couldn't help but notice it. She stopped beating my chest and froze for a moment, before a slow smile spread across her face. She reached down and hesitantly grabbed my cock, feeling the stiffness her behavior had inspired. She leaned in close, still pining me underneath her.

"Looks like I know something special about you," she had whispered. "I know that someone likes getting roughed up by a girl. I bet if I told anyone, you'd have girls lining up to bully you." She giggled. "So, from now on, you're going to be nice to Sarah, and that way this will stay our little secret." She stood off me and brushed her legs off, walking away without another word.

The incident had never been mentioned again, but I had improved my behavior towards Sarah. I was polite and respectful and always made sure that she was included when we were planning a party or outing. I even took her to homecoming and our senior prom when it was clear that nobody else would.

"Well?" Elli's voice tickled mind back to the present. "Are you going to tell me what you came here for?"

I met her eyes hesitantly. "I came...came here looking for a mistress," I finally mumbled, my face burning red. Elli let out a rich chuckle, leaning in a little closer. "Why do you need a mistress?"

"I...I need a mistress because I want to be submissive," I muttered.

"Yes, I'm sure you do," she murmured with a smile. "What would you say if I told you I would love to be your mistress?"

"I..I would be very happy," I stammered.

"Well, then, I want you to do something for me," she said. "I'm going to ask a few questions. You will reply either "Yes" or "No", then repeat the question. You will call me Miss Elli. And you will say it loud enough for the people around us to hear. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded silently until she raised an eyebrow and prodded me with her foot.

"Yes, I can do that for you, Miss Elli," I said.

Her smile grew wider. "Good. Louder next time. Do you want to be tied up?"

"Yes, I want to be tied up, Miss Elli," I said in a normal speaking voice.

"Do you want to kiss my boots?"

"Yes, Miss Elli, I want to kiss your boots." People were starting to take notice now, their own conversations trailing off as they looked over at our litany.

"Do you want me to spank your ass?" She asked with an evil grin, clearly enjoying the audience's attention.

"Yes, I'd like it if you spanked my ass, Miss Elli," I said, looking down at the ground, away from the growing attentions of the people around us.

"Would you like to eat my pussy?" She breathed in my ear.

"Miss Elli, I would love to eat your pussy," I agreed, more forcefully than I intended. Laughter floated up from the people listening.

"One more, my good little boy," Elli said softly. "Nice and loud. Do saying those things in front of other people make you hard?"

I blushed fiercely. "Yes, Miss Elli. Talking about my kinks in front of other people makes me hard." I hadn't said it loudly, but I didn't need to. Everyone around us had fallen silent, and my last confession made people hoot and holler and yell various suggestions to Elli. She ignored them and pulled my head down to kiss me, her lips burning mine as her tongue darted between my lips, lightly dancing over mine before she pulled away. Her eyes were huge, filled with heat. She rested her hands on my chest. "It isn't exactly kosher tonight, but the club has a few private rooms that we can rent," she told me. "Do you want to give this a try before I drag you back home and tear you apart?"

My mouth was too dry to speak so I simply nodded. She grinned. "Good." She pointed across the club to a specific bartender. "Chris holds the keys," she told me. "Go tell him you want to rent the red room. I'll meet you there." She strode away, putting plenty of extra action into her hips as she disappeared into the darkness at the rear of the club.

I slowly walked across the club, trying to parse my racing thoughts. I gave up pretty quickly. I was more than a little nervous, but I had waited years for this. I was not going to back out. Especially not on Elli. I bellied up to the bar and raised a hand to get Chris's attention. He was a big guy, 6'3 or 6'4, built like someone who played football in college.

"What'll it be brother?" he asked when he walked over, wiping his hands on a towel tucked through his belt.

"Uh, I need the keys to the red room," I said.

He cupped a hand over his ear. "Gotta speak up. Can't hear shit tonight."

"The red room," I said louder. "I need the keys to the red room."

"Gotcha!" He turned and yelled at one of his co-workers. "Hey Phil, do you have the keys to the red room? This guy's renting it."

"The red room?" Phil yelled down the bar, clearly audible to everyone sitting along it. "Naw, Tim has those keys."

A third man stuck his head through a swinging door. "Who yelled?" He asked.

Chris pointed at me. "Tim, this guy wants to rent the red room," he said. By now, the regulars along the bar were snickering and muttering each other, clearly aware of something I wasn't.

Tim unhooked a keychain from a ring on his belt and tossed them to Chris. Chris slammed them down on the counter. "$30 dollars for the hour," He said. "$80 for the rest of the night."

I sighed and pulled out my wallet. "Just an hour," I told him, handing him my credit card.

"Sure thing brother," he said as he swiped it and handed me the receipt. "Red room is all the way in the back, all the way on the right," he said, pointing to the far corner of the club. The lights will dim when you have ten minutes left."

On my way to the room I had just rented, I ran the keys through my hand. I had expected a single key to let us into the room, but the keychain had over a dozen keys of various shapes and sizes on it. I recognized a few of them as handcuff keys, and one looked like a padlock key, but I had no idea what the rest did. I approached the red room and tested the door knob, expecting to find it locked. Instead, it opened freely. Surprised, I opened it and stepped into the room.

Unsurprisingly, it was red. The floor was red tiling, somewhat soft underneath my feet, like the rubber tiles you find in skating rinks. The walls were layered with red leather and cloth curtains. Even the lights were red, beating down and casting everything is a dull, somehow primitive light. I gaped as I stared around. The walls were covered in shelves and pegs, carrying a huge variety of equipment I had never seen firsthand. There was a whole wall covered with whips, canes, floggers, paddles, and crops. Neatly coiled ropes sat above leather cuffs, spreader bars and more prosaic handcuffs. Latex hoods shared space with ball gags, ring gags and blindfolds. A huge collection of dildos, ass plugs and anal beads rested in buckets along the floor.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Elli asked me. She was sitting in a leather chair across the room, legs crossed delicately. "My collection isn't quite so extensive, but I have enough to get by." While I had been gone, she had change out of her jeans. Now she had a tight black leather skirt on. It didn't even reach her knees, leaving a length of delicious looking brown skin showing between the skirt and her boots.

"Did you get the keys?" She asked, jerking me back to reality. I nodded and displayed them in my open hand.

"Set them on the floor," She ordered me. I did, then looked up at her for her next order. She smiled slowly. "Get down on your hands and knees," She said. She raised a hand as I moved to comply. "Wait. Once you're on your hands on knees, I want you to stick your ass in the air. It needs to be higher than your head. You need to take your clothes off, all of them, without raising your head higher than your ass."

I slowly bent over and got onto the floor, lowering my head down until my cheek was almost touching it. I started removing my clothes, shirt first. Using my hands meant I had to use my face on the floor to support myself. My pants and boxers were the hardest, since I couldn't straighten my legs to slide them off. Elli laughed when I was forced to shake my ass and wiggle the clothes down my legs.

"Good boy," She said approvingly when I was fully naked. "Now pick up the keys in your mouth and bring them to me. Keep your ass in the air."

I picked up the cool metal key ring in my mouth and crawled across the room to Elli, my ass slowly swinging back in forth as I dragged my face across the floor.

She patted me on the head when I deposited the keys in her hand, both actions making me feel like a dog that had done a good job performing a new trick. Elli grabbed my hips and swung me around. I felt her hands squeezing my ass.

"You do have an excellent butt," She said with a smile. She slapped it lightly. "I think I'm going to have an excellent time with this ass." The sole of one of her boots appeared in front of my face. "I seem to remember you saying that you wanted to lick my boots," She said in a teasing tone. "Do you remember that?"

"Yes Miss Elli."

"Tell me again. Beg me to let you lick my boots."

"Miss Elli, I want to lick your boots," I said after running my lips over my dry lips. "I need to lick your boots. I want to lick all the dirt and grime off them, to taste where you've walked today. Miss Elli, I want to make your boots shine with my tongue, make them perfect for you..." I rambled on for a few moments before Elli interrupted me with a slap across my ass. "Good enough boy," She laughed. "Go ahead and lick my boot clean while I work on your ass."

I Leaned forward slightly and ran my tongue along the sole of her boot. I planted a row of kisses down the side and stretched to take the toes into my mouth, swirling my tongue along to clean the days dust and dirt off the beautiful red leather. While I worked, I felt her working my ass. She started with several heavy slaps, bringing a line of heat down my cheeks, before turning to squeezing and rubbing. Soon I felt her spread my cheeks apart and shivered as her finger tips ran over my asshole. "Has anything ever been in here?" She asked as she probed.

"Nuhugh," I muttered as I took her boot heel deep into my mouth.

"That will change," she said, her voice rich with promise. "Look up at me," She commanded.

I took my tongue off her boot and tilted my head to look up at her, keeping my check close to the ground. My submissive posture brought a great smile to her face. "Oh, very good boy," she murmured. "You really were born to be a subbie. Come up," she said, tapping her lips. I rose up high enough to be eye to eye with her. She slid a finger into my mouth, running it along my tongue and letting me experience the faint taste of my own hole. Elli pulled her finger out with a slight pop before grabbing my face and pulling me into her for a long kiss. Her tongue lashed against mine while she lightly pinched my lip between her teeth. Engrossed in the taste of her lips, I barely noticed when she lifted me up and drove me backward, pushing me against the wall. Her fingers twined with mine and she raised them above my head, pinning me against the wall.

Ellie ended the kiss abruptly and stepped away. When I tried to follow, I realized that my wrists were locked inside leather cuffs attached to the wall. I could take barely a step away from the wall before the cuffs bent my arms back uncomfortably. Ellie shoved my chest, pushing me back against the wall. She licked her lips as she stared at me. "You look absolutely delicious subbie," she said, her voice husky. "Absolutely delicious." She leaned back in for another kiss. The kiss turned into her biting my lips again, which turned into a line of kisses and nibbles down my neck and chest. Her fingernails dug into my shoulder as she covered my chest in bite marks. I flinched and let out a little shriek when her teeth closed around my nipple. "Jesus Christ, Ellie, that.." I was cut off when she suddenly rose up and slapped me across the face. It wasn't a soft one either. I felt the heat of her palm raising a welt on my face. She grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes. "Shut the fuck up." She growled. "You. Are. Mine. I will taste what I want. I will do what I want. And I love making you hurt a little." She smiled as her other hand found the same nipple and gave it a vicious twist. I flinched again and tears gathered in my eyes as she held my face firm.

"Yes, you can flinch," she murmured, watching me as she twisted. "But don't ever. Ever. Say anything about it to me. Who's body is this" She suddenly demanded.

"Your..yours," I gasped.

"Who's nipple is this?" She asked, pulling it up until it felt like she would rip it off, as if the extra inch would help me see it better."

"Your...your nipple, Miss Ellie."

"Damn right," she said, releasing her hold on my nipple. I gasped as the blood began to flow back into it. She stroked my cheek softly with the back of her hand. "You've done very well tonight, Subbie," She said. "Despite a few setbacks." Her finger darted out and flicked my still sensitive nipple.

"How do you feel?" She asked. "Do you want to come back to my apartment and start some real training?"

I leaned into her hand, enjoying the softness of her skin against my still red face. "I feel great," I said with a tired smile. "You feel great. This feels great."

"Good," She said with a smile. "Do you have a car here?""

I shook my head. "I took a cab."

"Then you can ride with me," She said. She pulled the key ring out of a pocket and let my wrists free. She set the keys on a table and stalked over to my pile of clothes on the floor. She picked through them until she had claimed everything except my boxers. She held them up for me. "These will be in the coat-check," she said with a grin. "Don't forget you have to return those keys to Chris before you leave or they'll charge you a $50 fine." Before I could say a word, she ducked back into the club.

I swore to myself as I regarded my boxers. I was barefoot, my face still had the shape of Elllie's hand burned into it, and my chest was covered in scratches and bite marks. I finally yanked my boxers on and grabbed the keys, stepping out into the club and walking as fast as I could towards the bar. The club was dimly lit, but I still got some hoots and hollers as I walked across the floor. More than one girl reached out and squeezed my ass as I pushed through them. A few guys did too, but that was less concerning for me as far as the growing tent in my boxers was concerned. I stalked up to the bar. Chris was deep in conversation with a customer as I walked up and tossed the keys down on the bar. He swiped them up, barely looking at me. "Thanks brother. Enjoy the rest of your night."

I stalked through the booths and out into the hallway and the coat check counter. The girl behind the giggled at me as she handed me my clothes one piece as a time. The last piece, my shirt, had a note pinned to it.

Subbie,

I'll be in front of the club in a blue Jeep. Be a good little boy and crawl over to me once you've finished making yourself presentable

E.

I stepped out the door and abruptly froze. Ellie had indeed parked in front of the building. Across the street. The club was on a small side street, so there wasn't much danger of being run over, but there was plenty of foot traffic moving, not to mention people lounging and loitering around the sidewalk. Ellie noticed me standing in front of the club. She stuck her hand out the window and beckoned imperiously. I signed and lowed myself to the sidewalk. My face burned as I crawled across the cement and brick towards her Jeep. I kept my face down so I didn't have to look at people laughing or sneering at me. After what seemed like ages, I was at the Jeep. I stood up, but Ellie already had the rear door open for me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Old Friend, New Beginning Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds