• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Steve and Mrs. Adams

Steve and Mrs. Adams

Patricia Adams taught English at a local college. She had been teaching for more than 20 years and was not a small woman. In her late forties, she was proud of her shapely, curvaceous figure, and she thought her 44DDD breasts were her best feature. She had been married for nearly 25 years to a man who traveled often on business and made a good living, but she found their relationship physically unsatisfying. Because of this, she found herself lusting after younger men and occasionally seduced and had no-strings-attached trysts with pool cleaners and other young guys who came to her house when he was away.

At the college, Patricia was well aware of the effect her figure had on the young male students, and she knew they thought she was sexy and many had wet dreams about her. However, she never crossed the line to being intimate with a student as she knew it was inappropriate and didn't wish to jeopardize her position.

Something changed, however, that fall when she got a new student named Steve. A shy 18-year-old in her freshman composition class, he was of medium height with glasses and dark, wavy hair. Patricia took a liking to him right away. She noticed that he seemed to like her as well and he didn't seem too interested in girls his own age. He often complimented Patricia on her hair and clothes. She sensed an unusual but unmistakable energy developing between them but was reluctant to act upon it.

As the semester went on, this energy seemed to intensify and she found herself daydreaming about young Steve, often going home and fantasizing about seducing him. She found it incredibly exciting that she was old enough to be his mother, and she felt an even greater lust for Steve than she usually did for younger guys. When she was home in bed, and sometimes even in class, she increasingly thought about being alone with her bright young pupil, having him nurse at her ample bosom. She instinctively sensed that as with most young boys, he needed and wanted a buxom older woman to mother and smother him with her large breasts, urging him to suck all he wanted. That she lactated and produced unusually large amounts of milk made the fantasy even more compelling.

Little did she know that Steve was having similar daydreams, going home every day and jerking off to fantasies involving his professor.

But how could she do this with a student? Patricia had always resisted the temptation, but something was different with Steve and she decided she needed, no, WANTED, to throw caution to the wind and act. She waited until a week when her husband would be out of town.

One afternoon, she asked Steve to see her after class. When he did, she asked if would mind coming to her house after school to speak in private about something that, she said, couldn't be discussed at school. He agreed, so she gave him the address and they agreed on a time.

Steve arrived right on time. Patricia was dressed much more casually than at the college, wearing a loose-fitting low-cut dress over a lacy purple bra and panties.

"Come in, Steve," she said as she closed the door behind him. He seemed nervous and was staring at her chest as he asked what she wanted to discuss. "Let's sit on the couch and talk," she said as she took his hand and led him to sit beside her.

"Do you like how I look, Steve?" she said.

"Yes, Mrs. Adams," he said.

"Well I think we both know it's time to do more than look. Come with me, Steve," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him upstairs to the master bedroom and her king size bed. With no further talk, she lifted off his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and sat him on the edge of the bed to remove his shoes and jeans. She then stood before her young student and removed her dress, revealing her bra and panties.

"I want you in my bed, Steve," she said as she turned down the covers and sat up against the headboard, several pillows behind her back. She motioned for Steve to come over and lay his head in her lap as she unclasped her bra.

"Yes, Mrs. Adams," he said.

"Come to mommy," Patricia whispered, opening her lacy bra and cradling her virginal student in her warm loving embrace across her lap. "Suck my tits, sweetheart." As she instructed Steve to nurse at her large bosom, she reached down to hold and stroke his rapidly growing erection, delighting in the chance to finally teach him what the two of them had been daydreaming about in her classroom. She looked down at her sweet boy, stroked his head and smiled as she felt the warm rushing sensation of her milk flowing through her engorged nipples into his waiting mouth. "Oh Mrs Adams, I need your milk," Steve sighed as he suckled like a hungry baby, switching back and forth between one huge teat and the other.

Their mutual passion, Patricia's nipples, and Steve's throbbing boner all seemed to be growing at once until she could wait no longer to have him inside her dripping wet cunt. She knew it was taboo and might cost her a career and a marriage, but she just didn't care. How could it be wrong for her to want this sweet, inexperienced boy so badly, she wondered as she slid her panties off and gently lay Steve on his back. She grabbed his waiting erection, threw her leg over his and sat right down on it, taking his stiff, throbbing member all the way up inside in one motion.

The feeling inside her was beyond erotic as she slid up and down, rocking back and forth on her student's rock-hard pole as she took his hands and placed them on her large, womanly ass. Mrs. Adams couldn't remember ever feeling such pleasure! "Fuck me, Steve," she moaned as she dangled her heavy, motherly breasts in his face, still trying to breastfeed him. "Suck my tits, my sweetheart!" The horny boy and his teacher rocked up and down, back and forth as one. "Impale my mommy pussy with that young stud cock!"

"Oh Mrs. Adams," Steve cried out. "I'm coming," and she felt jets of his sweet young spunk shooting up inside her as she grabbed and held him close between her breasts. The couple then collapsed together in a warm, loving afterglow, waiting for Steve to get hard again.

Patricia couldn't remember if she had ever experienced, in her almost 50 years, the kind of unbridled passion and pure sexual pleasure she had found with her now-deflowered student. The afterglow between her and Steve was wonderfully palpable, and she was already wondering how she could continue to have her sweet young stud satisfy her needs while continuing to be his English professor. At least, she thought, they could keep things secret from her husband, who was often out of town anyway and didn't seem to care what she did. For all Patricia knew, he was carrying on with some young hottie from the office.

As she held Steve close, she sat up once again. "Steve, are you ready to come to mommy again?" she asked softly.

"Yes, Mrs. Adams," he said. Steve seems to say that a lot, she thought, laughing to herself.

"Well then come to mommy, my sweet boy," she said as she again gently lay him across her lap, cradling his head close to her big maternal bosom and offering him her nipple. "Suck my tits, sweetheart."

"Yes, Mrs. Adams," he said, and they laughed together. "Mommy needs to feed you. Suck my tits, sweetheart, and everything will be OK." She loved the feeling of Steve drinking her mother's milk as he nursed, and she reached down and put her hand on his growing, stiffening penis. "I love your sweet young cock, Steve," Patricia said as she stroked it. I need it inside my hot mommy pussy."

They both knew what would happen next as she lay him on his back, her cunt dripping juices as she mounted him and, once again, took her student's throbbing member all the way up inside her. Sparks flew between them and she wanted him even more. "Fuck me, Steve! Give Mrs. Adams that hot young stud cock!"

The electricity between them was amazing as she rode him like a stallion. "Come to mommy and suck my tits, sweetheart," she said, grabbing his head and holding him close, her heavy boobs smothering him as he sucked.

"Fuck me, stud, fuck me with your sweet young cock!" she cried as Steve bucked upward and came, shooting another load deep inside of her womb.

After the evening they spent together in her bed, Patricia and Steve both knew that nothing between them would ever be the same. Despite their age difference, which they both found very exciting rather than a turnoff, the middle-age teacher and her teenage student had quickly developed real feelings for each other, a titillating mix of burning lust and sweet love.

They managed to keep things normal enough at the college, with nothing more than an occasional knowing glance or grin passing between them in public. But both of them needed and wanted to spend more intimate time together in bed; Steve was constantly hungry to nurse at Patricia's big maternal bosom and swallow big gulps of her milk. He felt like he could be content worshipping her huge breasts all day and all night! She couldn't get get enough of Steve sucking her massive tits and filling her with his hard, throbbing cock. She absolutely loved having him as her very own boy toy to use for her pleasure!

While she loved mounting and riding him like the virile stallion that he was, she also thought it would be wonderful to feel his sleek, powerful 18-year-old body on top of her, burying his face in her deep cleavage and pile-driving his strong young cock into her dripping wet cunt. That's what Patricia planned for Steve's next lesson. Her husband would be out of town the very next week, so she invited Steve to come over after class that Tuesday.

When he arrived at her house, no words were necessary. After she hugged and kissed Steve, she took his hand and led him upstairs to bed. She undressed him as before, removed her robe to reveal that she was wearing nothing but a black maternity bra, and climbed into bed. "Come to mommy, my sweetheart," she said, and he lay his head in her lap as she unhooked and lowered the flaps of the nursing bra to reveal her excited, milk-engorged nipples. "Suck my tits Steve," she said, and he started nursing like a hungry, happy baby boy, as if he were the son she never had.

Smiling contentedly as she fed Steve, Patricia stroked his stiffening, throbbing manhood. "Mommy loves you and wants you to fuck her," she said. "I'm going to teach you a new position today. I want you on top of me."

Patricia lay on her back and spread her legs wide open. Steve climbed on top, and she gently took his penis in her hand and guided it into her soaking wet slit. "Slide your sweet young cock into my hot mommy pussy," she said, and as he pushed it all the way in and back out, she lovingly put one hand on each of his ass cheeks and pulled him all the way inside. Steve lowered himself on top of her and buried his face in his happiest place, deep between her enormous breasts. They began to move together and the sparks flew as their now-familiar sexual electricity quickly built to a crescendo.

"Fuck me, Steve!" she urged as he drove his hard, throbbing member in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me with your hot college cock!"

She could feel her orgasm building as she pulled Steve's head up, kissed him deeply and said, "I love you, my sweet boy, fuck me!" Pumping faster and faster, he said, "I love you too, Mrs. Adams," and with that he exploded, shooting jet after jet of spunk deep inside her, and she simultaneously shuddered with a climax of her own.

Steve collapsed on top of her as she gently put her arms around him. They lay together in silence, even more in sweet, taboo, forbidden love with each other than before.

The lovers collapsed in a satisfied heap as they cuddled close together, his head resting on her breasts. "I love you, Mrs. Adams," Steve said innocently. "I love you too, Steve," she said without reservation, gently stroking his head as they drifted off to sleep, both their heads spinning in the cooling embers of their passion.

As Patricia and Steve lay in each other's arms, her thoughts once again turned naughty; there were so many ways she could teach her boy toy to please her.

"Sweetheart, I love how good you make me feel with your mouth when you suck my tits," she said, "but now it's time for you to learn how to use your mouth and tongue on my mommy pussy. Are you ready?"

"Yes, of course, Mrs. Adams," Steve said. "I love you and want to satisfy you any way I can."

Patricia lay on her back and gently guided Steve's head down between her legs. "Lay on your stomach and make yourself comfortable," she said, "and start by licking my inner thighs, then work your way up to the good part."

Steve quickly got the hang of things as he began licking her inner thighs in a circular pattern. He was able to reach up above his head and fondle and squeeze her big tits, and she loved it. "You're a quick learner, my sweet boy," she said.

As he used his hands to pleasure her boobs, Steve licked closer and closer to her increasingly wet, waiting pussy. She was writhing in ecstasy as his tongue approached her slit.

"Come on, don't tease Mommy anymore, put your sweet tongue inside me and find my clit," she said, and Steve plunged his tongue into her honeypot, immediately making contact with her pleasure button.

"God that feels wonderful, sweetheart!" Patricia moaned as she writhed in orgiastic pleasure under her student's mouth and flicking tongue, his big hands on her boobs, fingering her nipples and sending waves of pleasure back down to her cunt. "Eat my pussy and make me wet for your big hard cock!"

After a few more minutes of this, Patricia couldn't take it anymore. She needed to be fucked good and hard.

She put her hands on Steve's shoulders and gently pulled him up over herself. "Come to mommy and fuck me, my sweetheart," she said as she guided his rock-hard throbbing penis all the way inside her wet, quivering pussy. Steve pulled back and then plunged it in hard, all the way to the hilt. She grabbed his ass and held him there before he pulled back and she pulled him back inside as the sparks were flying.

"Fuck me, sweetheart," she moaned as he pumped her pussy hard and fast. "Fuck me with that hard young cock and give me all your hot come!"

By now, Patricia knew just the words to push Steve's hot buttons, and it wasn't long before he came, flooding her womb as she shuddered with her own powerful orgasm.

"You're the best lover ever, sweet boy," she whispered to Steve as he collapsed into her loving embrace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Steve and Mrs. Adams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 989 milliseconds