• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 042

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 042

Flying over Seriphos, Mercury was steeling himself for what he was going to find. Zeus, his boss, was no doubt a God with wild and exotic sexual tastes, and his on again off again relationship with Danae was a perfect example. Seeing Seriphos beneath him he scanned the island and finally spied her Palace. Floating down for a soft landing, he once again found himself sitting outside a locked bedroom door, hearing the unmistakable sounds of a debauch in progress within. This was a position Mercury was very familiar with, being repeated regularly over the millennia with Zeus. As he listened at the door, the loud splashing noises and giggles within confirmed what he already suspected. Zeus's request in his text for a mop being an obvious clue.

"Oh Zeusy baby!" Danae mocked "You love it! Drink up you thirsty God you, drink my Golden Vintage!!! Lap it up baby, lap it all up for Mommy like a good boy!"

"Yessssssss!" Zeus exclaimed "Pour your golden wine all over my face, my thirsty unworthy face! Make me your love slave Goddess! Make me worship your golden shrine!" he laughed as he was thoroughly enjoying his encounter with the legendary beauty Danae. She was a longtime mistress and their encounters were legendary. His tryst with her years earlier as a Golden Shower resulted in the birth of Perseus who eventually grew up and killed Medusa, so they had a long history. Now, many years later, they both loved recreating their earlier encounter, except now it was Danae who provided the golden showers for him.

Zeus, the most powerful God on Olympus, bearer of Lightning bolts, father of earthquakes also had a secret sexual submissive side every once in a while, and he loved nothing more than a good romp under the impressive ass of the gorgeous Danae, peeing on his face and making him suck her toes all night as her "slave". Usually after a warmup of sexy role-play, he would spend hours servicing her pussy as she ground it into his face, locked in hot sixty-nine, before flipping her over and letting loose some special lightning bolts up into her tight warm and inviting snatch.

Hearing the splashing end, and the distinct groaning begin, Mercury went ahead and sat down, dropping his cap over his eyes to block out the light and went to sleep. Zeus was many things, but quick was not one of them.

Back in the Underworld, Hades once again was in his office at work. Charon, his bony knuckles rattling as he knocked on the door, was bid entrance.

Hades, looking up at his skeletal servant smiled. "Is Hector prepared?". Charon silently nodding, he then continued. "Well then, fetch Cassandra and meet me in his cell. His punishment at her hands is far overdue."

Cassandra, having tea with Helen and Andromeda grinned when Charon's grim form appeared in her doorway. She knew why he had come, Hector's punishment was to begin and Hades always enjoying having the Victim punish the Criminal before final sentence was fully carried out. Hector, during the orgy that had broken out last winter, had raped her along with Achilles, and his day of reckoning had arrived. He had fucked her throat while Achilles took her ass, so as she walked down the great halls following Charon to the door to Tartarus, she could only imagine what punishment awaited him, her mouthwatering at the prospect.

Seeing Hades standing by the door, she smiled as he held out his hand and they once again walked down the stone steps to the dreadful pit below. Opening the door to his cell, Hector's face dropped when he saw Cassandra enter. He knew why she had come and he desperately tried to close his legs, tied completely open and very wide, in a vain attempt to protect his helpless balls. It was no use, he was displayed fully to her, and the grin that came across her face as his naked and helpless body came into her view chilled him to the bone. Next door to his cell was his nemesis and co-rapist Achilles whose pitiful screams for mercy penetrated the walls of his cell, so he knew his fate was going to very dark.

Hades grinned as he saw the nude and helpless Hector chained in the cell, his hard cock and blue balls indicating that the venom of Ariadne were doing their job. He had been here for the last several months waiting, desperately waiting for someone, anyone to come and stop his torment. His balls were on fire and his cock ached for some sort of relief, the sensation of thousands of ants crawling up and down his shaft both torturing him, but also keeping him incredibly aroused. Turning to Cassandra he said "Well, there he is, all yours to play with for as long as you wish. You will notice his balls are such a delightful shade of blue, the iron ring at the base will prevent any accidental spillage, so feel free to do whatever you want to him, you will not get him off.

"Nothing? You mean I can tease him all I want, forever, just like Achilles?" she hissed, relishing the look of terror in his eyes.

"Yes" Hades answered "and the best part is, just like Achilles, once your vengeance is satisfied, he will be hooked up to an automatic milker, stroked at the edge, balls filling with unspent sperm desperate to get out, pressure building, for all eternity!" Walking over to Hector to check all of his straps he smiled in satisfaction after seeing they all were quite secure. "Yes, eternity. He is strapped down completely helplessly here, so go ahead, take your time, let the vengeance flow through your body."

Exiting the cell, Hades closed the door behind him, leaving Cassandra and the bound Hector alone. Walking up to him, she licked her lips as his whole body shook in fear, legs desperately trying to close, cock bouncing as he tried to squirm away, but it was no use. He was completely exposed to her so he had no choice but to brace himself for the assault. As he felt her long fingernail scrape up his tortured balls his whole body jerked and spasmed, the sensation of a human hand (albeit a spirit) on his tortured balls both aroused and tormented him.

Knowing that he would never cum again, but could still get aroused and that arousal brought him pain gave Cassandra all sorts of evil ideas. She would spend the next few weeks exploring every inch of Hector's body. Running little circles under his testicles. Lightly stroking her fingertips up his shaft. Taking the palm of her hand touching just the slit of his penis, gently making circle eights on the tip. The moans and whimpers coming out of Hector's mouth only prodded her onward, sounding like beautiful music to her ears. Pleading desperately with her to either finish him or to stop, she leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"Feel good Fucker? You seemed so enthusiastic about jamming this worthless cock down my throat when you and Achilles raped me. Funny, you don't seem so enthused now do you?"

Saying nothing, Hector could do nothing but moan uncontrollably as each stroke of her hand on his penis sent him over the edge, but without the relief of release. The pain of unspent cum boiled in his balls, throbbing and shooting pain of desperation through his whole body. "P-P-P-Please!" he begged, looking into her eyes for any sign of pity. He saw none, all hope rapidly now crushed.

Cassandra just smiled at his begging, it serving only to motivate her to ramp up her efforts. She especially liked watching his toes which always revealed the efficacy of her efforts. His bare feet were spread wide by the straps, so his toes were quite visible. As she stroked his cock excruciatingly slowly, her hand cupping his balls feeling them throb, his increasingly hysterical moans and pleas increasing in volume, she watched them carefully. Once they started to flutter and began to curl, she knew he was over the edge where he normally would have shot off, but prevented by the iron ring around his balls, it was sheer torture. Sweat poured down his face, his mouth opened in one long unending groan, unable even to form words now. This was the pinnacle of sexual torment. She brought him over and over to this edge, keeping him dangling here screaming for mercy for hours at an end, only stopping once her hand got tired.

In the cell next to his, Achilles, already hooked to the machine completed by Archimedes, screamed for mercy, adding his shrieks and wails to Hector's as the machine relentlessly performed its task, never tiring, never slowing, never ending, forever. Hector's device was almost completed, and once he was hooked up, their moans and pleas would forever be entwined together.

Back on Argos, Calisto walked through the main gates of the Palace, reporting for duty as the newest member of the dance troupe. At first she had been quite embarrassed to be walking around in her incredibly revealing outfit, but she smiled to herself as she had to admit she not only had gotten used to it, but she was definitely relishing the power her exposed beauty gave her over the helpless men she encountered. First it was the clerk checking in the concubines to tease Demetrius, now suffering through another day of chaste punishment brought about by her seduction, and now it was the main guards at the gate.

They were expecting the dancers to arrive that night, as Phoreneus required entertainment regularly, but they often liked to give the performers a hard time. Hassling the girls, they often would say they would not be allowed in unless they gave a special preview performance to them first. This "perk" made this assignment most coveted amongst the guards, as each would regale the others with new tales of one of the beautiful dancers "special performances" to their envious colleagues. As the bells and coin belt of Calisto jingled through the air, both soldiers guarding the inner palace looked at each other and smiled, preparing yet again to take advantage of their position.

As soon as she came into view however, both mouths dropped. She was stunning, and her wide womanly hips shimmying down the hall towards their position caused both men to instantly sprout erections. Calisto grinned when she got to their table, and leaned over, making sure her cleavage was amply displayed to their ravenous eyes, her nipples barely covered by two bells. "So boys" she purred, lifting her bare foot up onto the table, her ankle bracelet jingling and her barely covered pussy partly opening to their view. "Which one of you handsome studs is willing to help me out? I need to be placed at Lord Phoreneus's table, can you see to that?" Both guards, now swept away by this vision stuttered and stammered, fighting over the entertainment roster, each wanting to be the one to help Calisto out.

Finally the senior guard held up a small golden medallion in his hand, indicating that the performer that possessed it was to be assigned to the head table and held it out for Calisto. As she came around the table she sat in his lap facing him, running her bare foot up his leg, feeling him harden under her body against her thigh. Taking the small medallion from his trembling hand she lightly kissed his neck, feeling him distinctly throb against her. Grinning as she took the medallion from his fingers, she thought to herself "This is almost TOO easy!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 042

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds