• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 041

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 041

12

Chorea sat at her desk, head in her hands, staring intensely at the scroll in front of her, studying it despairingly. As owner of "Chorea's Exotic Dance Troupe" she was a successful business woman and had many gigs already booked on her calendar, as well as the prestige and cash flow that came from being the sole provider of dancing girls to the Palace. There was a bachelor party on the schedule for that night that had been booked many months in advance, and the best part of the deal was, it had been paid upfront. The party in question was quite wealthy and the fee was very significant so not fulfilling the contract was going to hurt her finances badly. The sudden loss of her one of her most popular performers meant that now she was going to struggle to staff the event. Lygia, her best dancer, had just stormed in and quit, having been yet another girl assaulted at the Palace, and she had been on the schedule that night for the party. No other dancer she had was as talented or as beautiful as she was, and her sudden resignation had put Chorea into a major bind. Grimacing, she was very pissed as this was yet another girl suddenly to quit after having performed for Lord Phoreneus. When the contract for the Palace Job came up for renewal next spring, she was definitely going to build into her next price the fact that girls sent there to perform often quit the next day, and that turnover was costing her lots of money. As she struggled to think of how she was going to fulfill her commitment that night, the bell on her door jingled as someone had just entered her lobby.

Looking out her office window at the early morning sunrise, just beginning to peak over the hills in the distance, she wondered who on earth would be here this early. Walking out to the lobby to see who it was, her jaw almost dropped when she came face to face with the beautiful Calisto, still clothed in her unbelievably alluring costume she had worn during her disguise as a concubine. Large firm breasts, wide appealing hips, unbelievable ass, obviously this girl would please any male who hired her for entertainment. She crossed her fingers and prayed that she was here for a job.

Calisto smiled and asked "Are you hiring any new performers for the Palace?"

Chorea returned the smile, crossing her fingers again she asked "Please tell me you can dance?"

Back in the palace itself, Lilo and Telledice laughed uncontrollably as they struggled and strained to get poor Demetrius caged. Finally packing his meat into its tiny casing, they had to admit he was quite a hilarious sight. The cage completely filled with his bulging balls and cramped cock was barely large enough to contain his considerable goods. Wincing in slight pain, Demetrius stretched his arms and legs as they finally had unchained him from the bed. Placing an iron slave collar around his neck, Demetrius now was prepared to be snuck into the Harem.

Telledice had thought through the plan very well, and now explained it fully to Demetrius. The Harem was different than he supposed, as it was more a prison for female royals and their attendants than a place intended for sexual escapades. No man, except the King and his Eunuch, were allowed into the inner chambers of the Harem. Although a prison, because it was built to house royalty, it was quite plush. Stocked fully with the best food and wine from all throughout the kingdom, if you had to be imprisoned this was the place to be. The fact that royalty resided within also meant supplies were constantly needing to be replenished. Demetrius needed to be snuck into the Harem and he also needed to be provided the key to the inner chamber. Once inside he would be safe but would not be able to leave unless Telledice arranged it.

Io had been there for several years now, ever since the effective coup d'état by her step-brother, and she and her twelve attendants were well tended, but completely without any male companionship. The recently deceased Eunuch Tenatus was the only person outside their party they had any contact with, but his advanced age and lack of testicles did not make him an ideal male companion. It was a lush life but mind numbingly boring, similar to being a beautiful dove imprisoned in a gilded cage.

Io had long ago lost hope of ever escaping and despite her beautiful and comfortable surroundings, she often cried herself to sleep each night realizing that her beauty and her youth were being squandered in this sterile yet beautiful environment. Laying in her bath, she often found her hands dipping beneath its warm scented waters and pleasuring herself, thinking about the handsome Demetrius who had brought her countless orgasms so many years earlier and wondered whether he ever finished his quest and lifted his curse.

The entrance to the Harem was well guarded with a significant defense system in depth to prevent either escape from the luscious females inside and keeping out horny and curious unwanted male intruders. Located deep underground, the door to the stairs leading down to the chambers was always guarded by two men, usually not pleased on having this assignment. Because they might have to be called upon in an emergency to enter the harem, they also had to don chastity cages themselves when on duty, their commanding officer holding their keys back in the barracks. When slaves delivered food and other supplies, they were required to be caged and completely naked in order to ensure no contraband was brought in. The key to their cages were given to the guard upon entry and returned when they exited. This provided a good system to keep track of how many male slaves were in the harem at any time, the number of keys on the pegboard telling the number. Since most men were anxious to free their jewels from the cage at the first possible opportunity it usually was not difficult to see how many outstanding keys there were, as the peg board was usually empty.

Deliveries of supplies were made to a large antechamber deep inside the dungeon, still outside the actual harem. The harem itself was guarded by the Eunuch in charge, so no servant entering the complex actually ever saw any of the occupants, usually just dropping the supplies off in the antechamber and returning to the surface as quickly as possible. Since Tentatus's death however, the guards were especially alert since there was no second layer of defense now. This weakness was unknown outside of a few individuals and almost no one in the kingdom was aware that the old Eunuch was dead.

Demetrius was quite nervous as he stood in line for inspection with the other "slaves". Fifteen naked and chastity belted men made for quite a comical sight and as each stood in line waiting to drop their supplies off in the harem. Humiliated and anxious they shuffled their bare feet on the floor, dreading the "inspection". Called forward one by one, each man had to hold his hands on his head and then squat and cough in order to flush out any contraband possibly stored up their ass. After this humiliation they were to step forward and present their caged cock and balls to the guard, who fully inspected it to make sure it was properly locked, adding to their humiliation. After everything was checked out, each had to hand his key over to the guard, who then hung it on a numbered peg. When the slave emerged from the lower levels the guard would return their key to them when they left. Usually the slave in question, upon retrieving his key would immediately unlock himself and get dressed. Now Demetrius was in this line waiting for his turn to be called.

In addition to his chastity key, Demetrius also had a document that had been sealed with the royal insignia by Telledice in his hand with a forged note inside. Phoreneus, in addition to being a rapist and a pig, was also quite lazy so she had the use of his seal often to keep up with official business he neglected. Any document sealed with the Royal emblem had the effect of a direct order from the King, so it was a powerful tool to have. Demetrius assignment was to hand it to the guard silently and wait for instructions.

Sandiso, the guard on duty that morning, looked up in surprise when Demetrius stepped forward. For one thing, he was far younger and more handsome than the average slave assigned this duty, as most were middle aged, younger men not enthusiastic of the prospect of being belted. It was also obvious that he must have had quite a time getting his package locked into that belt, as he had completely filled and it was obvious he was straining to get out He also had a sealed royal document in his hand, which was very odd. Demetrius, handing the scroll over, waited nervously for a response.

Opening the scroll, Sandiso read. "Attention chief guard of the Harem, Last night the traitor Demetrius was properly and justly castrated and sent to his fate as Eunuch within. Shockingly however it has been reported to me that he was not given the key to the inner chamber, and thus cannot perform his duties! You are commanded to immediately provide that key to this trusted slave who will pass it along to Demetrius. This incident has brought shame to the whole force of the guards, so it is best to keep this completely quiet lest an full investigation be called for. The king will be furious if news leaks out of the inefficiency and stupidity of the force guarding the harem and perhaps those on duty will need to be permanently belted in order to maintain proper discipline in the future. Your assistance in keeping this quiet is mandatory, as any break in silence will require more extreme measures to be necessary. Signed Lord Phoreneus".

Sandiso felt his face turn white as he read the note. He certainly did not want to be on this duty any longer, and the prospect of being permanently belted caused his cock to immediately stir within its cage and pinch the sides of his suffering balls. This was the only chance to correct the mistake from the night shift and spare everyone the grief of an investigation and the fate of permanent chastity. Rereading the document again, and double checking the seal, he reached under his desk for the key taken from the late Tenatus and handed it to Demetrius, while taking his chastity key from Demetrius's hand and hanging it on the last peg. Watching from behind a corner, Lilo made a note of the number of his peg.

Once Demetrius had been delivered inside the antechamber, the second part of the plan went into effect. Lilo, seductively dressed in a brief thong and tiny bra, barely covering her considerable assets, sashayed up to the thunderstruck guards on duty. She was instantly recognized by both of them, being one of the Princesses most trusted servants, but the way she was dressed, both guards felt their cages twitch at the sight of her. Walking up to Sandiso she grinned as she backed him into a corner, right up against the hanging keys on the peg board. She knew Sandiso well and they had a long history together, so her presence here, especially dressed so seductively made him quite nervous. He had lusted after her for years but had always had his advances rebuffed so her sudden appearance filled Sandiso with hope that perhaps she had reconsidered one of his erotic proposals.

Placing her bare foot in his lap, she felt the hard cage within his toga and smiled, imaging how his poor tortured cock must be now struggling to get out. He had chased her for years, and now his desire for her was going to be put to good use. Whispering in his ear as he sat helplessly entranced she agreed to meet him that night on one condition, he needed to wear his belt as it turned her on so much. Gulping, Sandiso agreed, never noticing that she had stolen Demetrius's key off the peg. Much later after all of the other slaves had finally exited, emerging one at a time, or sometimes in groups of two, Sandiso looked at the peg board and seeing that all keys had been returned assumed everyone had exited. For all practical purposes Demetrius was now officially a "Eunuch", imprisoned within the harem, and the official record now recorded that fact. No one would come looking for him in the future.

Crouching in the antechamber below, Demetrius had hidden behind a huge Amphora of wine, waiting for the last of his slave companions to leave. Hours went by as more and more slaves continued to bring in supplies, but finally the last one left and he slowly began to approach the enormous iron door to the inner chamber, the key firmly in his hand.

Calisto's audition that morning went extremely well, and Chorea hired her on the spot. As the day progressed, she spent the entire afternoon trying out her zills, adjusting the bells on her bra, and practicing her most seductive routine in a full length mirror in the dressing room of the Chorea's offices. Peering out a side window, she saw the bright orange sun slowly fade as the late afternoon shadows telegraphed the rapid approach of night. Having staffed the bachelor party with another girl, Chorea felt that Calisto's considerable talents would be best exploited at the Palace, especially since she had been so insistent that that was the only gig she was interested in. Walking into the dressing room, she quietly warned Calisto to be on alert for Phoreneus's appetites and filled her in on the details of the job, as well as his reputation, but looking into her eyes gave her a sudden reassurance that this girl certainly knew how to take care of herself.

Demetrius was oddly nervous as he placed the key into the lock and opened the door. He feared what he might find inside, as these poor girls had been locked away from any outside contact for years. The rusty hinges of the door creaked loudly as it swung open, metal grinding on metal as the door rarely had been opened since its installation, only being used briefly when the Eunuch in charge exited to gather supplies that had been left in the Antechamber weekly.

Now inside, Demetrius hung the key on a peg provided for that purpose and walked down a small set of stone steps to another door, this one wooden and far less imposing in appearance. So far the interior looked like a standard dungeon and his heart sank as he imagined poor Io imprisoned in such a dreadful place. After opening the second door and entering however his eyes grew wide at the sight.

Now inside the Harem proper, it was amazing. Marble walls and lush carpeting furnished the room and from the doorways he saw radiating out from this central hall, the chamber was enormous. Lit by flickering oil lamps, everything was drenched in a golden soft light. Burning incense hung heavy in the air, and bowls of fruit and sweetbreads were sumptuously displayed on a low table to his right. Demetrius smiled as he was relieved that at least Io had a pleasant place to live during her captivity. Fresh flowering plants added their perfume to the smell of incense and the entire palatial room seemed drenched in luxury. On the far end of the room, three of Io's servants looked up in surprise, still having gone unnoticed by Demetrius.

When the door opened the servants had assumed that it was the new Eunuch reporting for duty, and all were quite anxious to see what their new captor was like having been quite tired of the grim Tenatus, none grieving his passing. Blinking unbelievingly, they could not believe their eyes. For one, the man standing at the other end of the room was obviously NOT a Eunuch, but a chastity belted slave, so something was completely amiss. More importantly however, having gone several years without seeing ANY other man, the one standing at the end of the hall was quite the specimen. Desperate for male attention, their long denied pussies, instantly were drenched at the sight of him.

Naked, achingly handsome, rippled muscles, and despite being caged, obviously hung, the ideal of male perfection was now was in their presence. Silently they all hoped this was not some new torment thought up by the spiteful Phoreneus but their new captor. Instantly they began to approach, long denied lust driving them nearly mad by this vision. They would have him completely and their long simmering desires would finally boil over in an explosion of passion! As Berias, one of the beautiful servants of Io began to crawl towards Demetrius, their eyes finally met and the lustful and crazed look on her eyes gave him pause.

It had taken Demetrius a few minutes to have his eyes adjust to the dim lighting in the Harem and having been distracted by the lush surroundings, he had not immediately noticed the three servant girls lounging at the far end of the hall. Turning towards them now he immediately felt his chastity belt twitch when his eyes first witnessed their forms, especially the incredibly sexy girl crawling across the floor towards him. Laughing to himself at the irony of a chastity belt on a man who could not cum, he still wished it was off as the sexy vision was causing him considerable pinching in his crotch. . The girls were gorgeous and the look in Beria's eyes, as well as the others, both aroused and frightened him. They were obviously extremely horny, having become well acquainted with that smoky hazy lustful female gaze, but the arousal seemed too high, as if they might literally shred his body to pieces in their crazed state. All were naked, as clothing was not allowed in the Harem and he stepped forward to introduce himself and to ask where Io was. Before he could open his mouth, Beria was on top of him, running at full speed, she launched herself at his body and immediately knocked him to the ground.

Falling over onto his back, he looked up at the crazed girl on top of him and smiled, trying to calm the girl so he could ask her a question. Now kneeling naked above his face, her pussy literally deluging copious juices into his face in a steady stream she said nothing but grabbed his hair roughly and planted her warm moist honey cave firmly onto his mouth. Not needing any more encouragement, Demetrius began his work, running his talented tongue, having honed its skills quite well now, over her quivering slit sending her reeling in pleasure immediately. She began to shudder as her first wave of an orgasm ripped through her body and she started to grind her pussy on his face in desperation, as if she would never receive another orgasm in her life except for this one time. As he pleasured the desperate slave on his face, Demetrius's eyes popped open in alarm when he felt his cage being roughly handled, the lock literally being chewed on in an attempt to be bitten off by the other two slave girls.

Back on Olympus Persephone's party had long broken up and the ever busy Ganymede was desperately cleaning up the mess left by the revelers both from the party the day before but also the "after" party late at night in the pool house. Every Nymph and Goddess with a cellphone passed the pictures of Apollo's show back and forth amongst themselves, every angle of his body exposed and traded like a precious collectible. Those who had good shots of his rippled ass flexing as he teased his cock with the Horn of Keto were trading their shots with those who had low shot angles from the front of his heavy hanging balls swinging as he had stroked himself with two hands. By the end of the day, not a single female divinity did not have an intimate knowledge of every square inch of Apollo's body.

Deep under the sea, Amphrite having returned home after her late night, lay on her bed exhausted and very aroused. Persephone's party had been truly off the hook and she could not believe the events of the past day and night. Starting with her impromptu naked cat-fight with Artemis, her drunken girl's night with Hera culminating with her watching the unbelievably sexy, yet clownish, Apollo stroking his meat for her pleasure, it had been quite a day. Poseidon, as usual, was absent off fucking some sea nymph so she was all alone in her palace. Thinking about Apollo teasing his cock with the horn of Keto, and thinking about the anticipated arrival of Demetrius on his quest, she looked at her nightstand and grinned. "I think I know just how to finish this night off!" she thought to herself as she opened the drawer.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 041

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds