• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 035

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 035

Back in Leda's bedroom, Mercury's face was completely red. "Hey, uh, wow, er, uh, I am so sorry, um, that has never really ever happened to me before, uh, can I get you a towel or something?" Holding his hand out a silken towel materialized in his right hand and he passed it to Leda, crouched on all fours on the bed, her face covered in his glowing gold seed.

Taking it from his hands she quietly said "thanks" obviously both annoyed and disappointed by this turn of events. She had been fooling around with Zeus for years, and she definitely knew that constantly saw other women, but when Mercury appeared to be ready to also take her in the same night, she was beyond thrilled. She would achieve something no other mortal woman had ever achieved and in her womb would be mixed the sperm of two Olympians at the same time. Thinking that if she were to become pregnant that night, who knows what sort of superhero she would give birth to. Now, her face covered in his spooge, that dream was dead. Additionally, she found Mercury very attractive and her pussy, still tingling from Zeus's pounding earlier was already primed and on the launching pad, ready to fire off again. Now she would have to pleasure herself, and that pissed her off. Once aroused, Leda would not take no for an answer.

"Mercury honey, you really need to get that checked out. That is NOT normal!" she joked as she wiped her face down, laying back on the bed, deliciously naked and moving her hips seductively in tiny circles on the silken bed. "Soooooooooo, what are you going to do about it?!?" she accusingly asked, as she spread her legs and began stroking her inner thigh with her hand. "You have me all worked up now!" she grinned as she stroked his thigh with her foot, all gooey and covered in spunk. Lifting it up, now dripping with his seed, to his lips, he stood before her, his mouth now wide open in horny awe. Still amazing aroused despite having just shot his wad, he was hooked. Her beauty had him completely entranced, and her sudden aggressive behaviour appeared to make little Mercury, still dripping and shaking from his sudden release, start to rise again.

Unbelieving his own actions, he grabbed her foot dangling in front of his face and began to lick his own semen off of her delectable toes. Leda grinned, both incredibly turned on by the sight of this God licking his own cum off of her toes, but also because mercifully the herbs appeared to have stopped her sneezing fit. Taking her other foot, she ran it over his still oozing cock, fully coating it in the drippings. Mercury, completely swept away in the moment, was equally aroused and horrified by his actions. The warm salty taste of his own cum made him slightly gag, but the sound of her moans as he licked it off of her toes impelled him to continue. When she lifted her other foot to his mouth, he attacked it with equal gusto, licking and sucking each toe completely clean.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she groaned, enjoying the feeling of his tongue dancing over her digits. Removing her feet from his mouth she spread her legs wide on the bed facing him, exposing her whole throbbing sex to his greedy eyes, Zeus's cum still oozing out of her dripping snatch. "I think you should be punished you bad bad boy!" she joked as she writhed in front of him, tweaking her own nipples as she threw her head back in ecstasy. "You like being Zeus's cleanup boy don't you, well, I got a big load inside me just waiting to be sucked out!" Reaching up with her feet again, she placed them on either side of his head and pulled him towards her. Dropping to his knees, Mercury eagerly attacked her pussy, licking and sucking like a wild man, the taste of Zeus's load rushing into his mouth mixing with the taste of his own. Both disgusted and turned on, he knelt on the floor eagerly worshipping her pussy as she dug her nails into the back of his head. As a big glob of Zeus spooge oozed onto his tongue, he again instantly shot his own load onto the floor.

Back on Argos, Telledice, the gorgeous wife of the hated Phoroneus, looked on as the guards began to take Demetrius away for castration. She was instantly attracted to the strong, hung, firm and handsome lad, and a plot formed in her mind. She couldn't save him from his ultimate fate, but she could arrange to delay it for a while, thus giving her a potential plaything, at least for a bit. She had been forced into marriage to Phoroneus, and although he was handsome, and now the de-facto ruler of Argos, she was bored with him. Her pussy grew moist as she thought about what she was going to do next. Knowing her husband's mind almost as well as she understood her own, she chose her words carefully but wisely.

"You are missing an opportunity here husband" she wryly remarked as he watched Demetrius being led away.

"What do you mean Telledice?" he replied. He was not a stupid man but his wife knew how to play him like a harp. "What opportunity?"

Telledice then explained to Phoroneus that simply immediately castrating a shipwrecked sailor privately who happened to claim he knew Io would not do much to inspire fear, and thus compliance, from the population. This needed to be advertised. People needed to see what was going to happen to traitors, and thus think twice about being traitors themselves. Explaining that every man in the room subconsciously had held his crotch in mock defense when it was revealed that Demetrius would be made into a Eunuch, perhaps it should be advertised for a while before the sentence was carried out. The sight of a poor teased prisoner, marked for eventual neutering, humiliated day and night for a week before losing his baby-makers would certainly be quite memorable, and NONE who witnessed it would ever want to chance having a similar fate befall them.

Grinning, Phoroneus liked it. Stroking his wife's face he said "Darling you are a such a cruel bitch, but I think you are right. Plus, I like the idea of having this traitor build up an arousal, having his balls filling and filling with need, only to have them cut off without release. I think that will not only serve to make a stronger statement about how traitors are dealt with, but will add to his punishment, his last memory of his balls being the ache they had wanting to release, but having his release denied PERMANENTLY by the axe of my castrator!" Grinning, Telledice smirked. He was so easy.

"Take him to the center square, right in the middle of town! Place a sign above his head, explaining his crime and his punishment. My wife is right, this will ensure that NO traitor ever rise against us in the future. Sentence of castration will be delayed for one week from today."

The guards tied a rope around his neck and began to take him through the gates out into the main town. As she watched his gorgeous hot ass walking away from her, she smiled. Her husband was so foolish.

"Who should we hire to tease him for this next week?" he asked, and as the words left his mouth, every female hand in attendance eagerly shot up.

His wife, again stroking his face said "Don't you worry about that, you leave those details to me."

Meanwhile flying over Anatolia, Artemis peered down at the desolate landscape searching for the path that led to Hecate's palace. Thinking to herself of the irony of their meeting, she giggled. She herself was largely treated as a pariah among the Gods of Olympus, and the only Goddess avoided more than her was actually Hecate. Being the mistress of all things dark and evil, she was a last resort for either man or God, only consulted when no other option was viable. Now here she was herself, seeking out the dreaded Goddess of Black Magic. Looking down she spied the stony path leading straight into the dark mountains of the Caucus, right on the very edge of the civilized world. Floating down she decided to walk the rest of the way as it would be easier to follow the trail on the ground than it would be in the air.

Artemis, known for her bravery, was shocked as even she shivered at the sights around her. Not a living thing was in sight for miles, only grey jagged rock cliffs, burned out lifeless woods and dull brown earth. Oh what she wouldn't give to be back on Arcadia, so teeming with life, completely opposite from this hellish place. After walking a few miles up the winding path, she spotted Hecate's palace, as evil a looking place as ever existed. Made entirely of black granite, it was all hard and sharp edges, nothing soft or appealing at all appearing anywhere on the building. Approaching the closed gates, she paused, amazed at her own hesitation as she never feared anything. From deep within the heavy black iron door a harsh crackling voice emitted. "Welcome Artemis, I have been expecting YOU!"

On the opposite side of the Greek World, Talos, bronze servant of Hephaestus had truly begun his mission in earnest. As he stood on the Island of Eros, home to the temple of Aphrodite, his metal eyes scoured the throng below. Now more than a century after Demetrius was here, Talos witnessed yet another annual sacrifice being made to Aphrodite, another unlucky lad having his seed poured onto the burning altar, the smoke rising to heaven in search of the long absent Goddess. The priestesses had been disturbed for years as she was long absent, still engaged in an incredibly long fuckfest with Ares, but the sacrifice continued unabated. The poor boy, caged and already looking desperate knelt before the beautiful priestesses of Aphrodite. Sniffing the heavily perfumed air, he picked up the faint, almost undetectable scent of Demetrius, hidden within the myriad of odors wafting all around him. Thinking to himself "This is where it all began and where my search will start." his bronze metal mouth curled into a frightening sneer. He had the trail now, and it was only a matter of time before his prey would be in his grasp.

Back on Argos, the stockade for Demetrius had been prepared, and he was being chained inside. Placing a ball gag in his mouth the guards taunted him about his upcoming fate. "Hope you enjoy your last week owning these!" one of the guards laughed, as he swatted his balls with his sword, causing them to sway in the wind.

"Yeah," another laughed poking his shaft with the tip of his spear "This impressive sausage will never shoot off again. I bet my dogs will find it quite delicious!!"

"Oh the irony," called out another. "Having the joy and benefit of gaining access to all of that quivering, round and delicious female flesh in the Harem, but, having no way to take advantage of your access."

Another laughed as he held the end of his cock up with the end of his spear. "Won't this impress the ladies who Lord Phoroneus has tasked with making it's last week so memorable. Wow, to have your cock stroked and sucked by such beauties, only to have it chopped off at the end! It will be quite a sight to see it drop into the Castrator's basket"

"That is if your sister doesn't suck it off this week!" another joked from the back, having been informed that his punishment included a week of teasing before his genitalia was to be removed. Demetrius stared blankly into space, offering prayer upon prayer to the always out of reach Aphrodite.

Thinking to himself, he concentrated hard. "Oh great glorious TARDY Goddess of love, your poor slave, eternally cursed by your beauty and nectar pleads for your divine Mercy. Please in your infinite mercy, send your servants to help me escape this horrible fate!" he repeated over and over in his mind. Looking down at his poor helpless cock and balls he shuddered at thinking they might be taken from him. Even though he had been suffering for so long from their denial, he certainly wanted to keep them. Despite sending thousands of prayers to Aphrodite over the last hundred years, always to receive no answer in return, he hoped against hope that this prayer would be answered.

Above his head a sign was placed that duly warned all of his impending fate. He could not read the words, as they were out of his line of vision, but from the reactions he saw from the crowd he could surmise what they said. Men especially, as they read the sign would instantly grab their own balls in a defensive gesture. Throngs of women gathered to witness his humiliation as he was still the handsomest man on earth due to the "curse". Looking on his body with a combination of lust and sadness, he was never unobserved, and despite the desperation of his situation, his constant exposure continued to make him hard and drooling. The rack and stockade he was chained to had been designed for maximum exposure and humiliation as Demetrius was now stretched for total display of everything he had, dangly bits especially. Clamps were attached to his sensitive nipples, and as the guards closed the clips, he agonizingly screamed into his gag. In addition to his naked humiliation and nipple torture he also had a wooden phallus, attached to the wood beam shoved firmly up his ass to keep him immobile. His weight on the wooden dildo pushed it painfully against his prostrate causing his cock to ooze a constant rivulet of fluid.

Telledice, her entrance announced by trumpets, had the square cleared of everyone, including guards. She had set this up and she intended on enjoying it fully, alone. Telling her personal guards to form a perimeter around her that would keep her unobserved, she ordered them all to turn away while she addressed and "punished" the traitor herself first. Once they had all turned, she looked up at Demetrius, naked, hard and throbbing, his whole body completely exposed to her and grinned. "You are MINE!" she hissed as she ran her sharp nails down his chest and onto his stomach.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 035

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds