• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 034

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 034

Archimedes was working late. Charon had brought the final parts needed for the completion of one of his machines that morning, and he was putting the finishing touches on the device now that it was getting late. His hands sore, his eyes straining, he stood back and flipped the switch. Slowly it sputtered and spit, creaking, wheezing, gears finally turning, shafts pumping, everything appeared to work. Checking his charts and readings, it appeared to be operating exactly as planned. Exhausted, Archimedes sat down on his work bench and smiled. He was very proud of his device and it should perform perfectly to Hades exacting specifications. The hardest part, and the part he was the most proud of, was the eternal nature of the device. Once started it would never stop, and as he looked at the bronze wires and steel housing feeding the machine and he beamed with pride since it seemed that his system was going to be successful.

As he rested and stared at his creation, grinning like a father watching his son taking his first steps, he heard a noise from behind him. "Knock Knock" Hades called out as he opened the door. Looking at the device now humming to life on the bench his mouth flew open in astonishment. "Archimedes, you amazing boy genius, is this the device? Wow, look at it go!!!"

For the next hour Archimedes explained the inner workings of the device and how it was powered. Hades was most impressed with the fact that it operated on its own power source as he didn't want to have to have someone monitoring the victim in Tartarus for all eternity, or him have expend his own Manna to power it himself. "Archimedes, this thing that powers it, what do you call it again?" Hades asked.

"Electricity my dark Lord," he answered.

"Electricity, you know, if this ever catches on, this man made magic could actually put us Gods out of business!" Hades joked, slapping Archimedes firmly on the back, proud of his little genius. Looking down at him resting, he said "You look exhausted Archimedes, why don't you go to bed." Archimedes agreed, and began the long walk back to his well stocked and luxurious accommodations in the Palace of Hades. All Archimedes could think about now was pouring himself a big goblet of wine, slipping into the marble tub and feeling the warm water soak away the aches and pains of the day. He had been bent over his workbench all afternoon and his back was throbbing, so his evening plans were exactly what the Doctor ordered.

Back on Olympus, the last stragglers at the party were waking up and going home. It had truly been a blowout of EPIC proportions and Aglaea and the other two Graces were regaining consciousness after an afternoon of complete and total intoxication. Shaking her beautiful hair loose, her head still spinning, she noticed the party was now definitely over and everyone was either gone or in the process of going home. Punching her two sisters Euphrosyne and Thalia in the arm to wake them, they started to stir, their long beautiful legs stretching as they shook off the effects of far too much wine.

"I should be cursing Di-DI's name right now!" Aglaea joked, as her head was splitting. "He made sure my Goblet never stayed empty and boy am I paying for it now!" Snapping her fingers, she called out for the always Hectic and busy Ganymede to fetch willow water for her aching and spinning head. Now standing the three sisters helped brush dirt and brush off of one another as they wobbled unsteadily on their beautiful suckable feet.

Euphrosyne, the funniest of the three, spied Apollo approaching and whispered to her two sisters. "Don't look now, but Mr. WONDERFUL is approaching!!!" All three rolled their eyes as they saw him striding up the hill and started shifting nervously, looking for an easy exit. Apollo, having already struck out with Artemis earlier, was on a mission. This mission was always the same as he was the same level of Pussy Hound as his father Zeus. Devastatingly handsome, well hung and incredibly talented in all endeavors he should have been every female's ideal lover, whether Goddess, Nymph or Human. Problem was his arrogance and ego were so huge that no matter what other charms he might possess; they were not enough to overcome his insufferable personality.

Apollo spying the three standing at the top of the hill decided to make his approach, not having much luck so far this afternoon. His mind racing with visions of the naked sapphic fury he watched earlier, he needed to get laid badly, and he could think of nothing that would be more satisfying that a glorious foursome with the three graces. They all were unbelievably beautiful, starting with Aglagea, the grace of beauty. Long blonde hair cascading off her head framing her beautiful face. She was the vision of beauty as her long sexy legs led to toes that screamed out for worship. Thalia, the grace of good cheer, was the curvy brunette of the three, and was always charming and in a good mood. She was absolutely gorgeous, her body demanding supplication from any any who saw her, she was delightfully top heavy, with an astonishing set of heavy hangers that begged to be sucked. And lastly there was Euphrosyne, the mischievous redhead of the bunch, who was also the joker of the three sisters. Apart from being a beautiful and fiery redhead, she also was the owner of the finest ass on Olympus. His mouth salivated as he imagined all of the combinations of positions he could enjoy with these girls, especially drooling at the thought of burying his cock deeply into Euphrosyne's ass while Thalia's jugs bounced over his face and then having them all shift so lovely Aglagea could have a turn on the rod of Apollo. Hot in the late afternoon sun, an idea entered his head. Perhaps they would enjoy a nice dip with him in the Palace Pool.

Stripping off of his Toga as he approached, he now stood only in a tiny Gold thong, his muscular and chiseled body shining and glowing with his divine power. "Care for an afternoon swim ladies?" he grinned as he pointed to himself, obviously indicating that they should all admire his doubtless magnificent body. "After all, its SHOWTIME AT THE APOLLO!"

Euphrosyne whispered to her sister "Isn't it a shame that that gorgeous body has to come with that idiotic mouth attached."

Inside the Palace, Hera, Amphrite and Persephone continued their chat. After chastising Amphrite for her earlier display with Artemis, the afternoon had gotten progressively more entertaining as they all loosened up. Hera had always seemed so distant and remote to the younger two Goddesses and both were quite pleased to discover that despite her regal, remote and cool exterior inside she had much in common with her two younger sister-in-law's.

Amphrite, now having just finished her third Latte called out to Ganymede to bring her another. "Hera, I must compliment you. This is the best tasting coffee I have ever had! What milk did you use, as I have never tasted anything so delicious?" Scurrying, red faced and harried, Ganymede appeared with a large latte on his tray.

Hera grinned as she mused over the humor of her husband's trapped mistress providing milk for their enjoyment. She still did not realize that the milk had not come from Io, but from the poor suffering Demetrius harvested from his multi-year milking ordeal in her barn.

"Let me have a taste Amphrite," Persephone asked, curious that ANY non-fermented beverage could ever be a favorite for her friend. Drinking down the rest of the Latte, she smiled, an odd warm rush running through her body, her panties suddenly feeling moist. "WOW! That is good, and you know, oddly the taste seems very familiar to me."

Laughing and chatting, they continued their conversation. Persephone, under Hera's interrogation had finally spilled the beans about her experiences with Demetrius and even told the story about his being hosed down accidentally by Hades, who happened to fuck her while Demetrius was pleasuring her from inside. To her surprise, Hera was not judgmental or even that surprised, but actually quite intrigued by the whole incident finding it hilariously funny. "I figured when Artemis said he was immune to magical attack that somehow your little lover had managed to get a face full from my brother-in-law but I could just not imagine HOW he arranged it. Now it makes total sense. This Demetrius sounds like quite the little lothario I must admit. I am quite envious." Persephone sighed and grinned, the knowing look on her face confirming everything Hera just said.

"So, Persephone, do you know if I am on this dear boy's list?" a slightly buzzed Hera asked. "After all, why should only you younger Goddesses get all the fun!" Amphrite spit out her Latte as she burst out laughing at this comment. The whole afternoon with Hera was going a lot differently than she had expected, and she was having a great time. Hera was a HOOT!

Persephone grinned and nodded. "See Hera" Amphrite giggled "We both have something to look forward to."

Laughing herself, Hera nodded. "Yes, I think it is about time I had a little fun myself. My husband certainly doesn't deny his own urges, and I am sick and tired of his constantly fucking around on me. I think it about time I looked after my OWN needs too. I eagerly await that boy's visit."

"DAMN STRAIGHT!" Amphrite exploded. "Poseidon is a total dog too. Always cheating on me and not even really trying to hide it. It wouldn't be so bad if occasionally he would take care of business at home, if you know what I mean."

Hera was confused until Persephone leaned over and whispered the fact that Poseidon never went down on Amphrite. Surprised, Hera turned to Amphrite and exclaimed "Never?" Amphrite just sadly nodded her head. Still shocked Hera added "Never as in Never Ever?". Nodding again, Hera placed her hand on Amphrite's and squeezed it. "You poor dear!"

Amphrite turning now to Persephone grinned. "Well Hera, there is still something I think Persephone is holding out on us. She is far more fortunate than either of us, as her tall dark and handsome husband seems to be a total dreamboat now, especially in the bedroom from what she has told me. What she HASN'T told me is exactly HOW she whipped him into shape. How did you manage to get the shackles of Hercules on Hades in the first place?" Persephone grinned but said nothing. Intrigued herself, Hera called out once again for Ganymede, only instead of lattes, she wanted wine-nectar, and not just run of the mill wine, she wanted the good kind, down in her private reserve.

"Ganymede" Hera ordered "Down in the cellar, way in the back is a large amphora marked 'private', please bring it up and we also need three clean goblets". An exhausted Ganymede started his descent to the cellar, afraid he would never be able to go home for the night.

Archimedes closed his eyes, completely and totally relaxed. A glass of fine wine in his hand, his naked body feeling the glorious healing power of the warm waters cascading over his body, he sighed, totally exhausted. His hand under the water brushed against his cock and he sighed again thinking the only way this could be even better would be if he could just rub one out to relieve the constant aching in his balls. Moaning in pleasure, he slunk down deep in the tub, covering his shoulders and neck, only his head remained above the surface. His mind drifting back to the gorgeous women, keeping him constantly horny over these many weeks, he dreamt of the beautiful Andromeda.

Suddenly, his eyes popped open as again he felt those familiar toes gripping his shaft. Whimpering he mouthed "Oh NO, not again!" as he saw the gorgeous Andromeda rising out of the tub.

"You called?" she smirked, knowing he was desperately thinking about her. Laying back herself in the tub, she ran the top of her foot under his aching, and painfully full, balls floating under the surface.

"Please Andromeda, Please! You have to go easy on me, I really am about to POP and I can't fight you off" the desperate Archimedes begged. The words as he left his mouth pained him to say, as there was nothing more in the world he would want more than driving his hard cock right into that gorgeous creature tormenting him in the tub. If it wasn't for the damn restrictions on the living cumming in the land of the dead, he would be between her thighs this instant. It was only his fear of being killed in a frenzy that he was able to resist, but his resistance was cracking. . "Don't worry so much Archimedes," Andromeda grinned as she continued to rub her foot around his crotch, playing with his balls with her left foot and slowly gripping and releasing the head of his now rock hard throbbing cock with her right. "I will be careful, I promise. I know about your restriction, and trust me, I want you alive too, well, for now at least. It makes me completely hot and soaking wet to know you are working so hard on punishing my attacker." Crawling up into his face she grabbed his neck, peering down into his pleading eyes. "I stroke myself each night to sleep, thinking about how eventually it will be you taking me, fucking me, filling me up every night forever with your seed once you join me here after death." Archimedes groaned, his will shattering. He was as helpless as a kitten in her presence, and he just hoped she would be merciful.

Bringing her right tit to his hungry mouth, she dangled her nipple right in his face. As he moaned, closing his eyes and latching on with his hungry and eager mouth, she smiled. She had enslaved him completely, and although a spirit, she was still a woman, and nothing makes a woman wetter than knowing she has the complete and total erotic devotion of her man. He was her plaything to do with as she saw fit, but she would be merciful. She loved Archimedes and the fact that he was working so hard for Hades to complete her revenge made her pussy gush gallons of her nectar. Looking down at him hungrily devouring her breast, her pussy throbbed, needing attention immediately.

Pulling away, he started to rise as if being connected to her nipple was his only lifeline. Rolling onto her stomach in the bath, water splashed out of the tub and onto the floor. Scooting backwards, she presented her unbelievable ass to his face, reaching down with her free hand she gave herself a long stroke, feeling her juices running down her legs and mixing into the bathwater. Archimedes, like a man possessed, dove his face into her ass, taking long loving licks up her crack and showering both cheeks with hundreds of small kisses. As she moved higher in the tub, her cooch quivered as it now dangled right over his face. Archimedes was now as low in the tub as he could get without drowning and lifted his mouth to take her, running his tongue in slow firm circles over her labia, ticking her clit with the tip. She groaned as she felt the stirrings of the first of many orgasms he would give her that night start to build in her toes.

Quivering, shaking and slurping he licked and sucked for hours. With her free hand she occasionally took excruciatingly slow strokes of his dick with her hand, being sure not to pop him off, but definitely enjoying feeling the firmness of his rod in her grip. Finally, after more orgasms than her spirit body could count, she rolled back over in the tub and placed her feet on either side of his face, red from his exertions and glistening with her juices and the suds in the tub. Closing his eyes, he pulled her left sole to his mouth and kissed his way from her heel to her big toe, causing her to squeal in glee. Lowering her feet now back under the water, she gripped his cock and began to stroke.

A look of panic filled his eyes, but he was too horny to say anything or to attempt to stop her. Gripping the side of the tub hard, his knuckles turned white as they strained on the marble side of the tub as she continued to slowly stroke his cock and balls with her feet, dangling him mere inches from the edge of release. Right when he was about to scream out and beg her to stop, she suddenly anticipated this, and ceased her footjob. Leaning back up to his face, her gorgeous soapy breasts dripping in suds and swaying back and forth, she kissed him deeply. "One day Archimedes, One day I won't have to stop!" she said and then suddenly returned to a mist form and disappeared. Laying back in the tub, Archimedes almost passed out, looking down at his throbbing helpless cock he whimpered.

After soaking for another hour, trying desperately to relax and also to give his cock time to recover, he got out and dried off, falling into bed still naked and damp. As he slept, visions of Andromeda, Helen and Cassandra tormented him in his dreams, taking turns riding his face and licking his desperate meat. It was pure heaven and he imagined himself finally going over the edge, hosing everything down in his sight with his seed. Waking, he realized he was right on the edge and was horrified to see he was also desperately jacking himself off, mere seconds away from orgasm, so completely aroused his hand muscles automatically had taken over and desperately tried to relieve the aching in his balls while he snoozed. Quickly pulling away, he panted. "Whew, that was TOO close!" After he got dressed, he went back to his workshop. Work took his mind off of his denial.

Making final adjustments on his completed device, he studied plans for his next project. Hearing footsteps behind him he saw that Hades had stopped in to check on him. "Archimedes, I hate to say this, but you look like shit. What is wrong with you, bad night?" Listening in symphony to his tale of almost rubbing one out in his sleep, Hades stroked his chin. "Well, I may have a solution to your problem, but, you need to keep an open mind about my suggestion." Intrigued but concerned, he prepared to hear what Hades had in mind. When Hades materialized a small cock cage and key into his hand Archimedes face dropped.

"Is that what I think it is?" he asked, the tone in his voice indicating a severe reluctance to even consider the idea.

"Now, I told you to keep an open mind Archimedes, just hear me out." Hades answered a slight grin forming on his face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 034

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds