• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Virgin

The Virgin

This is the first in a series of stories, all true accounts of my sexual adventures as an expatriate living and working across Asia. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent, or perhaps at times, even the guilty.

*****

It started out innocently enough, as these things often do, though this was innocence on an entirely different level. Her name was Noriya, she was a wide eyed, 22 year old who had just accompanied her elder brother when he was transferred to a new role and had found herself her 1st fulltime job as the counter girl in a small local gym. As was common in this part of the world she was due to be engaged as part of an arranged marriage scenario. This she seemed happy with but she had a natural curiosity and had pushed back somewhat at any attempt by her parents to force things. She wanted to experience life a little before the inevitable outcomes of traditional wedlock.

Noriya was fun, despite her village upbringing she was cheeky, adventurous and had her own unique personality. At times her naivety had us both in fits of laughter and her understanding of the big wide world was limited and a source of my hilarity between the 2 of us. Her questions at times were surprising in their openness and sexual in their nature, but more from sheer curiosity and from being able to talk frankly with a foreigner, the first she had ever met and who obviously did not have the same hang-ups as the local guys, especially those her own age.

Noriya was also gorgeous; she was fit and had a body to die for. Her natural athleticism had given her a great figure and she was keen to learn more about training and keeping in shape. I found myself being drawn to this curious young woman, like a sponge, so eager to absorb, so eager to experience life and fortunately for me, we would often be the only people in the gym in the early morning. We often trained together, with me showing her new training techniques, teaching her new ways to workout. Slowly I found myself becoming aroused when we were together, though thoughts of anything sexual were purely imaginary. The curve of her small breasts would draw my gaze, the shape of her mound, pressed against sheer yoga pants, clearly outlined, every line defined would make my heart race, to touch her skin was exhilarating. I suspected she too felt similar feelings. I more than once caught her gaze drift to my crotch, her touch would linger just a little longer, her joy at seeing me became profound, her cheekiness grew evermore sexual.

Slowly our almost daily goodbyes evolved from simple "see you laters" to hugs and later to a peck on the cheek, this last step initiated by her and caught me completely by surprise, but soon became a regular thing though strictly if there was no one else in the gym. This young woman, so sweet, so innocent had no idea how much sexual power she possessed over me, nor indeed how sensual and erotic was her body. I was in lust, a lust I was sure would never be sated, a fantasy, a dream and nothing more. Until that day. The workout had been hard, we had both pushed ourselves very hard, drenched in sweat we practically collapsed we when were done. We joked and enjoyed each others company as usual, sipping water and taking it easy before I would have to leave. As I said my goodbyes, I leaned in, kissing first her left cheek and moving to kiss her on the right. As I moved she stopped me bringing her face to mine. Her mouth sought mine and I kissed her gently on her lips. Her first ever kiss. Innocently she asked "is it ok?" I could see she was worried she had done the wrong thing so I slowly embraced her and pulled her to my lips again, this time kissing her softly, allowing our lips to explore each others, letting her know she was indeed doing the right thing.

I felt her relax in my arms, our bodies locked in passionate embrace, her breathing grew heavier, gasping as I kissed her neck, her head thrown back, emitting sighs of sexual desire she never knew she had. Our mouths locked again and again, my tongue ventured cautiously into her mouth, met only by her own, equally intent on exploration. My hands roamed, her lower back, feeling the curve of her hips, yet not venturing further. Her sides, raising my hands barely brushing the side of her breasts, each movement causing her to gasp with new found desire. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths, our kisses deep and passionate, her sounds sensual and filled with lust. I allow my hand to draw over her breast, slowly at first, as if by accident then with more intent as I repeated her own question to her "is it ok?" Noriya breathed, more a sigh, a heavy desire filled sigh, and with a simple "yes" she gave me permission to explore her never before touched breasts.

My hands traced her delicate mounds, gently squeezing, our kissing becoming even more intense. My hand glides beneath her shirt, travelling upwards, the touch on her skin electric. I am hard, harder than steel, throbbing as I unclasp her bra. My breath catches in my throat as I slide beneath the cup, feeling for the first time her firm, delicate breast. Being touched for the very first time, her nipple responds, erect, hard, large. Surprised at its size, I find myself gasping with my own pleasure, Noriya's sighs increase in their intensity. I kiss my way down her throat, I must have her nipple in my mouth, I must see what no one has ever seen. I raise her t shirt, allowing her unclad breast to fall into my vision. My tongue traces around her areola, she pants, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her nipple, light brown, erect and so large, so beautiful, so sensual. I whisper to her how beautiful she is as I take it in my mouth, as if an electric shock has hit her she arches her back, my tongue and lips make love to her breast, my hand traces her other breast, finding and pinching her other nipple lightly between my fingers, I twirl it, my ministrations causing shock waves thru her body.

I feel her go weak as complete surrender overcomes her. I manoeuvre her to sit on one of the benches, my mouth not breaking contact with her nipple; she is like a rag doll in my hands, weak with desire, yet wanting more. I know I cannot continue, I know I cannot go further yet the sheer lust is uncontrollable. I again bring my mouth to hers, I clasp her hand, drawing it to my erection, allowing her to feel her effect on me. I am hard beyond belief, my precum is flowing freely, yet I know I cannot have release even as she gently grips the shaft. Even as I take her hand and move together, stroking my length, I know I cannot climax, not here, not now, not this way. Her first time must be special, I know I can take her, right here and now, she will allow me her most prized possession but I cannot, I must do this right. A lifetimes memory, her first time, must be perfect.

I whisper in her ear, soft words, telling her how beautiful she is. How much I want her, how much I need her. Her hand grips my shaft, moving urgently. She wants this, just knows she needs this. I hug her tightly as we kiss, again our tongues run wild in each other's mouths. I allow my hand to wander across her ass and her inner thighs, I trace so close to her forbidden place, forbidden until now, yet she is so willing to surrender it to me. My fingers roam, so close, close enough to feel the result of her desire, her wetness is incredible, he desire palpable. Her hips move involuntarily, she needs to be touched, her movements are frantic. I can't help myself, I must touch her and I do, my middle finger running the length of her slit, she is soaked, incredibly so, juices flow freely that have never flowed before. My heart is racing, beating out of my chest as I trace back and forward along her lips, the sheer material of her panties folds easily into her, she is open, oh so wet, wanting more, her hips grind on me pushing me in, urging me further. I find her clit with ease, her swollen bud is enormous, erect, hard, wanting. I circle it with my finger. A moan, unlike any she has ever emitted, escapes her lips. She arches her back, breaking our kiss. Looks directly into my eyes, her face almost a grimace and climaxes with an incredible ferocity. She half shouts, half gasps, an uncontrolled expression of orgasmic release. Noriya shakes in my arms, convulsing, experiencing her first ever release, not knowing any of the whys or how's, just experiencing the effects of lust, sheer lust and being totally overwhelmed by it.

Minutes pass, our kisses become softer, less urgent. I gently stroke her hair, her cheek. I gaze into her eyes, whispering softy to her how wonderful she is, how sexy, how beautiful. Her hand wanders of its own volition to my still erect cock. Not knowing quite what to do, but instinct driving her, wanting to do what she has only heard of before. She strokes me, this time she watches with a look of fascination, able to now focus on her task. She traces the outline of my cock, pressed firmly against the fabric of my gym shorts. I speak to her softly as she does, "do you want this".

Her answer could not be more clear, "I need this" she replies.

My response is simple. "I will make it perfect for you".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Virgin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds