• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Legend of the Blackfang Ch. 01

Legend of the Blackfang Ch. 01

Author's Note: Hi all! This is my first story uploaded to this site ever. I would love constructive criticism and feedback! I wasn't sure which category to put this in, so I chose Non Human. This chapter is just a builder chapter and does not have sex in it. It may be a while before sex is introduced. I would like this to be a well built story with lots of chapters, lifelike characters, and a good plot before I attempt to put sex in. There will be elements that include but are not limited to: non human, BDSM, nonconsent/reluctance, voyeurism, group sex, and perhaps more. I hope you enjoy! I will hopefully be submitting chapters either every day or every other day. Thank you for reading!

- Sky~

*****

PROLOUGE

The wolf was silent as it took long, deep steps into the pristine white snow. It brushed past pine boughs with barely a whisper as the needles slid through its silver fur. Paws as big as your dinner plates left deep imprints as the wolf searched for its supper. A snapping branch alerted the predator that it was not alone. A massive head whipped to the north as the creature sniffed the air. It chuffed softly as a small red wolf cub stumbled out of the trees and fell at the adult wolf's feet.

The cub had left a trail of crimson behind it as it had struggled through the snow to its father. The silver wolf sniffed at his cub and then looked into the direction that the cub had come from. His cub did not smell like anything that the male wolf had ever smelled before, and the cub's throat had been slit as if a human had done the horrendous deed. However... the smell wasn't human. The wolf lifted his nose to the sky and let out a low, wavering howl that was full of pain and sorrow.

CHAPTER ONE: LAVENDER, SALVIA, AND BLUEBELLS

"Hey Blackfang, get me that bough over there will you?" The young man calling at me was tall and lanky with long auburn hair and green eyes. His name was Branch and the entire pack adored him. I wasn't such a fan and kind of actually loathed the bugger. He was always picking on me and calling me Omegafang which did not sit well with me. I couldn't pummel him though considering he was Alpha Lykos' favorite and I would be thrown in the cage without food for three days. That had happened to me before when I snuck into the alpha's daughter's tent to see what she looked like when she was sleeping. As a young male idiot, I wanted to see if girls looked different sleeping than boys. The alpha thought I was trying to do something entirely different however.

I grabbed the bough that Branch had been referring to and briefly considered clobbering him upside the head with it; I handed it to him politely instead.

"Thanks Omegafang," He grinned at me with that gleam in his eye and it took all I had not to punch him in his perfect smiling mouth. Nodding, I turned away to find myself face to face with Violet, the alpha's only daughter.

"Hi," She smiled.

"H-hello," I stammered, quickly averting my eyes. I was still incredibly embarrassed from our previous encounter inside her tent. She stepped around me with a sigh. I really needed to get out of camp and go for a run so I bolted for camp's edge.

"Andrew!" Old Mister Hod's rusty voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Yessir?" I asked politely, turning around and not making eye contact out of respect.

"Get me some water while you're out there, pup?" He tossed me a wooden bucket.

"Yessir," I dipped my head politely and took off out of camp. Sometimes I wished that I had known my parents but other times I was angry at them and glad that I didn't know them because of what I might do to them. I was dying to know what being in my wolf form would feel like, however as I was only twelve years old that meant I still had four years to go. Of course Branch only had two years to go, the lucky brat. I sighed angrily and kicked at the dirt. That was when I smelled 'it'. Humans. I had been so deep in my thoughts and anger that I had almost stumbled right into them. Quickly I scrambled up a nearby tree.

I was far enough from camp that the humans shouldn't get too close however I might have to lead them away. There were two men and as they passed directly under my birch tree, I recognized them. They were Curt and Peter Underwood and they were the guys that helped my pack communicate with the outside world as well as make trades. As a were people, the modern world was quickly changing and popping up everywhere around us.

The history was that we'd had to portray ourselves as foreign investors who wanted to buy three fourths of one of the United States and develop it eventually. We'd gotten the state of Montana and still hadn't done any developing. The government had been intensely curious for years but eventually they stopped pestering the Elders Council. We were left in peace and the humans could visit our land but they couldn't stay. We kept a state park inside our lines to keep up appearances or whatever. Sometimes we crossed over into Canada by accident but it wasn't often. We were content and safe and happy. There were other sets of packs with their own Elders Council in the states of Florida, New Mexico, and Indiana I do believe.

Once the Underwoods were well past, I climbed down from the tree and continued on my way. I was taking the longest way to the Black River that went through the Striped Cliff's pack territory. The longer that I didn't have to be around Violent and Branch, the better. It was in a clearing that grew lavender, salvia, and bluebells up to my waist that I saw her for the first time. I didn't understand why I hadn't smelled her, I was going to blame the fragrant flowers. Being only twelve, I wasn't supposed to experience the Imprintment until I was at least eighteen. It was then and there that the Imprintment happened, in the clearing full of salvia and lavender and bluebells.

She was sitting in the middle and creating a necklace out of the beautiful blooms around her. Long and soft looking curly dark blond hair cascaded down her back, she was wearing a human dress. Her back was to me and I couldn't see her face. 'Turn around!' My mind demanded. Slowly it seemed, that she recognized my presence and even slower that she turned around. A small button nose, the beginnings of a sweet mouth, and a dark brown eye were revealed. Then she was facing me wholly and it was all I could do but stare. Those beautiful chocolate eyes widened in shock and she dropped her necklace. Then the gorgeous creature began scrambling backwards. I smelled that she was only human and wondered where her human parents were.

"It's okay," I said softly, trying to reassure her. She grew even more terrified and stood up to run, only she tripped and fell on her bottom with an "oomph". I stalked carefully towards her but she picked herself back up and started running away from me. I chased her, dashing over logs and through a small brook. For a little human, she was extremely fast especially in this overgrown forest. It was almost too late when I realized she crossed the pack border into the Black River Falls' pack territory. I skidded to a stop just in time before I crossed the line and caused a pack fight from a breach; even if it was an accidental breach.

I watched as she faded into the distance, filled with dismay. That was the first time that I felt my wolf stir within me and heard it let out a sad howl inside. That's when I knew that nothing would ever be the same and that I was different. My wolf was already stirring inside me and I had already imprinted. It was extremely frustrating and I realized that I would have to talk to Old Mister Hod about this. Maybe he would have the answers; he usually had the answers to about anything. I started back for camp, remembering the stop by the river and grab that bucket, then fill it with water. I dragged my feet on the way back, wanting to go after that girl with every fiber of my being. She was mine, I would find her and make her mine. One day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Legend of the Blackfang Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds