• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 04

Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 04

12

When I got to my car that second night and sat down I had to tug on that damn dress pretty hard to get it to cover me to my stocking tops. It was pretty embarrassing to think of anyone seeing me with a dress that short when I was sitting. I managed to get visions of truck drivers and anyone else looking down at me as I drove home.

I thought quite a bit about what I may have let myself in for with Marianne. She obviously didn't care if I was partially or fully naked in front of anyone. In fact, she seemed delighted to have me remove my clothes in front of people. People always think that men have dirty minds but in actual fact some women are worse than most men are. She also liked humiliating and shaming me. The harder that I blushed, the better she liked it.

I finally realized that whatever was going to happen I probably would be embarrassed totally and probably humiliated. I didn't think that Marianne would let me off the hook and I had promised to obey her. Even with the thoughts of how she could humiliate me I was not a girl to go back on her word. As long as she kept from making me perform sex acts, I felt that I could live with this.

The more I thought, the more I remembered that I got aroused, excited by being naked in front of someone. Perhaps there would be something out of this for me. At least this night, even knowing that I would be seeing her tomorrow and not knowing what she might make me do, I was able to sleep well for the first time in four days.

I should probably describe myself to those who are reading this. I am not a beautiful woman. I am not a plain woman. I look good enough but I wouldn't get too many second glances. I am 5'6" tall. My weight varies between 120 and perhaps 130 pounds. I have shoulder length brownish blonde hair. I do not have large breasts as so many women in stories do. My breasts are 34b, maybe a little larger. They are round shaped, angle out to the sides a little and sag just a little. I have very dark aureoles and my nipples are large. They seem erect even when they are not and are very prominent when they are erect. My hips are not wide, nor is my bottom large. It is shapely, perhaps because I ran track in high school and still run regularly now. My legs are muscular, especially my calves from running. Yes, I have pubic hair. It is light colored, but dark enough to show a shadow of hair.

I'm not a beauty, but I have taken care of myself and probably look good naked. I am like most women, however. No matter what, there is always something wrong with our bodies. I find fat on me where there probably really isn't, its just being a woman. The reality is that I am not perfect. Far from it. Well, enough of that.

I spent a quiet night at home and got a good nights sleep. I woke to my alarm and had my shower, fixed my face and hair and then went to look at what I could wear. I got shoes first, heels and then tried to match them to the outfits Marianne had purchased for me.

I finally ended up with the short blue dress with spaghetti straps. I wished I could have worn underpants, but I had been told no underpants by her unless I was having my period.

I drove to work and came in, putting my purse in my desk drawer as always. Marianne's door was open and she was in her office. She called me in. I walked and stood in front of her desk with my back to the door. I had left it open so about a third of the office could see in if they looked. She looked at me and smiled that smile I was beginning to understand meant something. Something bad was going to happen to me.

"Lift up your dress. I need to see if you are minding the no panty rule."

I started to turn to close the door but she shook her head no.

"Marianne, Jesus, let me close the door."

"You said anyplace and any time. I choose this for the place and time and just to have you lift your dress."

She had me, she had received my word and I would have to honor it. I blushed as always, and lifted my dress in front, trying to keep the back down. If anyone had been watching the entire time they would have seen me lifting my dress for Marianne. I am not sure if any of my bottom showed but she could clearly see my pussy and pubic hair. Marianne smiled at me and then told me to go to work.

"Oh, by the way, we will check you after lunch too."

I walked out of her office unbelieving what she had expected and that I had done it. I am not an exhibitionist. I do not enjoy being naked like one and I blush terribly when I am seen.

I worked through the morning and went to lunch, feeling very conspicuous and uncomfortable without panties. I expected her to check for panties right after lunch, but she waited until 2 o'clock to call me in and have me lift my dress for the afternoon inspection. Everyone was back from lunch and I felt sure that someone would notice me lifting my dress, since she had me leave her door open again. The week went on normally with just her inspections of me twice a day on Thursday. Then Friday came.

Fridays were the days that she met with others in the office and did her monthly reviews. Not all reviews were done on the same day for everyone. I was working on some things when my intercom buzzed.

"Come in my office. I want you to serve coffee the same way you did Monday and Tuesday."

I couldn't speak, and hung up when she had. I knew exactly what she wanted. With halting steps I walked to her door and knocked. Marianne told me to come in. She was facing away from the door and the man she was talking with was facing it. Marianne nodded to the tray, coffeepot and cups sitting on her credenza behind her desk. I woodenly walked to it and turned to face her. She smiled that smile and nodded.

With an effort to keep myself from screaming and running out I gripped the hem of my dress and closed my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I lifted it up, over my head and off. I laid it on her chair and picked up the tray. Shakily I walked to the conference table and set the tray down.

"You can pour."

The man had been speaking, but when she said that he looked at me and his mouth fell open. I was standing next to him wearing only stockings and heels. I was bright red, but even so my nipples had stiffened to hard little bumps. He looked me up and down and couldn't help but see the top of my crease. I didn't say a word, but bent over to pour the coffee. My breasts lifted off my chest as I bent and swayed slightly as they hung down. I was so embarrassed it hurt.

Marianne then had me sit down at the conference table with the two of them and take notes. My promise would not allow me to cover myself and I had to sit there as though being naked with the two of them dressed was normal. I kept my thighs together so all he could see was the top of my crease. His eyes seemed to make my nipples and crease burn with heat. I know my face was burning. I did not stop blushing until after that meeting was done and he had left.

All throughout the meeting I felt his eyes on me and my naked body. I was aroused. I could feel it in my nipples and the twinges in my abdomen. I felt like all the colors about me were stronger. The blue pinstriped suit he wore. The understated green business suit Marianne had on. I felt more alive and my senses were heightened. I knew that if Marianne would have given him any encouragement, he would have pulled me up, bent me over the table and screwed me right in front of her. This from a man who I had known for two years of working for this company. A man who had flirted with me and me with him, but neither one of us ever knew that I would be naked in front of him. He would have screwed me with no compunctions.

Marianne grinned at me.

"You did well. I didn't expect you to do as well as you did."

"Thank you Marianne. I did promise and I keep my promises."

The worst part was that she did not tell him to keep quiet, so I am sure the entire office had heard that I was serving coffee naked in her office. And that I had sat next to him for his entire meeting, taking notes naked. I was sure everyone knew. Whether they knew or not, I was sure they had heard. Every look I received from then on, I just knew they knew. And I blushed each time someone came to my desk or passed by on the way to hers. It was killing me and I knew she had done it because she knew it would.

No one said a word to me, which was probably worse. I was thinking that this was a bad way to end the week, but I was wrong.

Marianne came to my desk shortly before five o'clock and informed me that we were spending the weekend together out of town. She asked me if I had any plans that needed to be canceled and I could only stammer no back to her. She smiled at me like a cat with a mouse in front of her. At a little after five, when I was getting my purse, Marianne came out of her office and locked it. She looked at me.

"Come along and I will follow you to your apartment."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. I woodenly walked with her to my car. She told me to wait for her, left for her car and drove back to mine. Then and only then did I start mine and drive off. Marianne followed me to my apartment and we both parked and went inside to it.

Once we were inside I was nervous but expectant. I wasn't disappointed.

"Strip."

I slowly removed my clothes in front of her until I was totally naked. I hung up the blue dress with Marianne close behind me smiling at me. The stockings went into the wash and my heels in the closet.

"Get a suitcase, a small one."

I tugged a suitcase out of my closet and opened it on my bed. Marianne had brought in another shopping bag. In it were some sheer bras and panties. Completely sheer bras and panties, which would leave nothing to anyone's imagination if they saw me in them. Those were folded and dropped in the suitcase except for one of each.

"Show me your casual clothes."

I had mostly jeans and some shorts with tank tops and pullover tops. She pulled a couple of blouses out of the bag and folded one for the suitcase; the other was laid on the bra and panties. A pair of jeans was laid on the blouse. She found a nice pair of slacks and a fancier dress with a zip in the back. Those were folded for the suitcase. She searched through my shoes, taking a pair of heels, walking shoes and sandals. The walking shoes and heels went in the suitcase. Then she had me show her my makeup. Some things she took and others she left. They went into my suitcase also. She told me to shower and leaned against the bathroom counter watching me.

When I was done and dried she helped me with my hair, but I was not allowed make up. Then she had me close the suitcase and bring it to the front door. In the front closet she found a longer coat and draped that over my suitcase. She looked at me.

"Get dressed and come back here."

"The underwear too, Marianne?"

"Yes, the underwear too."

I hurried back, eager to be clothed again, even if she was a woman also. I dressed, first in the bra and panties and looked at myself in the mirror. You could clearly see my nipples and bush. I turned and looked over my shoulder. The crease of my ass was plainly visible. I hurried into the blouse and jeans and put on the sandals. I hurried back to her, not wanting to anger her by making her wait.

"We are going to have so much fun this weekend."

She smiled at me. My stomach flipped, wondering who was going to be having the fun. I didn't think it was going to be me.

She led me out and to her car. My suitcase went in the trunk with hers and she put me in the passenger seat as if she wanted to be sure I didn't run away. As she drove away from the security of my apartment I felt the first twinges of arousal deep inside me. Even with the fear of what she might do to me, I felt excited inside. The bra felt tighter, some from the fact that I had not worn one for a week but also because my breasts felt more full and my jeans felt tighter at my crotch as though my pussy had swollen. I almost felt more alive than I had ever been. This all with my stomach clenching and butterflies flying around in it.

She parked her car in a ramp downtown and we walked to the Amtrak station. She led me into a normal car and looked up and down the seats for what she only knew. As soon as she saw what she wanted she led me to a pair of seats facing another pair. Two businessmen sat across from us. Marianne had me put my case above and get in the window seat. She followed me, enclosing me between her and the window. I was definitely not having a good feeling about this.

Marianne introduced herself and me to the two men. I was her trainee. I spoke when spoken to but otherwise was silent and nervous. I had no idea if she intended to embarrass me. They chatted while we waited for the train to start moving. One of the men got up after asking us and returned with four drinks. We sat, sipping and finally the train began to move out of the station. Marianne continued to talk with them, bringing me in as she could. My silence and reticence was clearly making her slightly angry but I couldn't bring myself to talk. I dreaded being with her.

After about a half-hour on the way, Marianne leaned forward to the men.

"Isn't she a attractive young woman?"

"Oh yes, and so are you!"

"You're just saying that to make me feel better. But this girl is very pretty and shapely, isn't she?"

My stomach was beginning to tie itself in knots and I knew I had to be pale. I was imagining all sorts of things that could happen to me and none of them were nice.

The two men agreed that I was very pretty but they said they couldn't tell how shapely I was with the coat I had on. I blushed at that.

"Well, would you like to see how shapely she is?"

I sobbed. I sobbed out loud. I knew what was coming.

The two men looked at me curiously. They saw my eyes fill with tears and looked from me to Marianne. They were curious but interested.

Marianne leaned forward. She whispered to them.

"I am sure she would show you how shapely she really is if you would like."

All of a sudden, the lights went on in their brains. They both leaned back and looked at Marianne, then at me. I felt like a cornered animal with predators stalking in front of me.

"She'll show you, but just to look. You both understand that, don't you."

They both nodded and looked back at me. I was trembling.

Marianne turned to me. She smiled at me.

"Just take your arms out of your coat and leave it over your shoulders."

I did as I was told. The coat draped over me and I clutched it to my body. I couldn't look at them.

"Now be a good, obedient girl, like you promised you would be and show them how shapely you are."

I choked back a sob. A tear trickled down one cheek and I sniffed to clear my nose. I looked at her, my eyes begging her.

"Marianne, please, I don't want to."

Her eyes hardened. She leaned towards me.

"That's once. Remember your promise girl. Anyplace and anytime. Well, I want this to be the place and time. Everything girl, everything.

I buried my face in my hands and used the heels of my hands to wipe my eyes. My vision was still blurry as I began to unbutton my blouse. I heard breath suck in right in front of me as the two men began to actually realize what I was going to do. My fingers fumbled with each button until they were all done. My blouse had opened a little. I worked one arm out, then the other. Marianne took it from behind me, folded it and tucked it into a large bag. She motioned at me to continue.

I sucked in a breath this time myself. I bent and undid and removed my sandals. When I bent over I took a furtive look at the two men across from me. They were looking dumbfounded but smiling at the same time. They watched my hands go to my jeans button and undo it, then slip down the zip. I had to squirm to get them past my hips, which caused the coat to open, exposing my transparent bra. I blushed deeply.

I took a shuddering breath and pushed my jeans down my legs. Then I bent and tugged one leg off, then the other. Marianne's hand appeared and I meekly gave them to her. They followed my blouse into the bag. I finally looked at the two men. I felt embarrassed and humiliated, but I also felt excitement and power. Excitement because I was being turned on and power because I had something they wanted to see. Something they wanted to see very badly, judging by the looks of their pants.

"She isn't really going to, is she?"

"Wait and see."

"Marianne, please."

"That's twice, girl. Get on with it."

It was dark outside, and Marianne reached up to turn off the reading lights, all but the one that focused on me. The two men were shapes in the somewhat lighted darkness, but I could feel their eyes on me. There was no darkness on me. I shuddered.

I reached behind my back for the clasp to my bra and the coat over my shoulders opened slightly. I felt hot eyes on me and closed mine, trembling. Even with the tinges of arousal I felt shame. The clasp came undone and I slipped the bra off my arms, handing it to Marianne. I took a choking breath and my thumbs slipped into the waistband of my underpants. The sheer underpants slid down and I had to lift my ass to slid them underneath it. I pushed them down my thighs, each inch making my humiliation greater. They reached my knees and then slowly fell to my ankles. I lifted one foot out of them and lifted the other to grasp them, pull them off completely and hand them to her also. All my clothes were in that bag.

I clutched the coat around me, sniffling, and my eyes full of tears.

"The coat, girl, open it for them."

I leaned back against the seat and shuddered once more. My hands, shaking, gripped the edges of the coat and I pulled them open, baring my body to two strangers. Men I had never met before this night. It should have been easier, but it wasn't. It never was easy for me to show myself to anyone. I listened to their sucking breaths and watched as they leaned forward to see me better. My nipples were hard and I felt a trickle of moisture leak out of me. I hated how my body reacted.

"The foot by the window on the seat and open your legs, girl.

"Marianne, please, don't make me do that."

"That's three times, girl. Three times you have chosen to forget your promise."

I shivered, afraid of her tone and suddenly very willing. My foot came up, the coat opened wider, and my other leg fell open. My pussy and hair exposed to them. I put my left hand over my eyes so I did not have to watch them staring at me and let them look. I let them look at me naked. And I was naked, no shoes, no clothes, nothing but me under that coat.

Marianne reached over and teased my left nipple, making it harder and more prominent. I gasped. It was the first time she had ever touched me sexually. Her touch made my nipple tingle with electricity. I turned to look at her, smiling at me. Her hand slithered down my body, over my rib cage, stomach and abdomen, until it reached my pubic hair. She fluffed it. I shuddered at her touch. She reached lower until I felt her fingers at my crease. And then she stroked me, softly, gently; finding my clitoris and making me lift up to her.

I whimpered softly and she chuckled. She could feel my hips lifting to create more pressure on my clitoris. She stroked for a few moments and her hand left me, left me panting quietly, my hips lifting slightly, wanting her touch.

I looked back at the two men, then around the car. It was mostly empty but others were in it with us. But no one knew how shameless I was being. No one but the four of us. The darkness of the car sheltered me, but I was still the one exposed. Marianne made me sit with one foot up and my legs open for a long time. You can get used to almost anything. You can. After a while of blushing and sniffling, I stopped. I looked out the window at the passing countryside. I could almost forget what I was doing. Until I looked down at myself. Until I saw naked skin. Then I would blush again and look out the window once more until the feeling of humiliation lessened. But it never went completely away.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds