• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Bed

One Bed

12

1

"Alright I'll see you guys day after tomorrow," I said and waited until the receiver was in the cradle before I released my frustrated sigh.

My sister Kathy and her son James were coming to stay with me while she sorted out her breakup with her second husband. There was no room for them in my tiny apartment but I couldn't tell her that since I was about the only option she had.

We lived fairly close to each other now but far from any other family and since she had moved to the Northwest to be near me when her first successful marriage had tanked after twenty years, she didn't have too many friends here.

This most recent joining had lasted only about a year since James didn't get along at all with Nathan. At nineteen years old he seemed to hold more sway over his mother than he should. I was apprehensive about having them here but mostly I was trying to figure out where the hell everyone would sleep.

I had a queen size bed in the only bedroom and a couch in the living room but there wasn't any more room for a third body to bed down. There wasn't even a decent amount of floor space to put down a mat and sleeping bag.

I sighed again annoyed at the thought of losing my privacy and disrupting my precious routines. At forty one and single again I enjoyed a lot of me time. I was reluctant to give that up, as much as I loved my sister.

I did what I could to prepare for them and had food stocked in and extra TP and such. I felt as ready for the invasion as I could be.

When they arrived I welcomed them and we sat and talked over lunch.

"Kathy," I said, "I don't know where we are all going to sleep. There's just not much room in my little place. I'll give you my bed and take the couch but James is a big boy and I don't see a lot of space for him to lay his bones."

"Oh that queen size in your room can handle two. James can snuggle in with me, we'll be fine."

That thought hadn't even occurred to me. At 39 my sister hadn't lost her looks and her body turned a lot of guy's heads I'm sure.

"Oh, OK" I stuttered a little shocked and I could feel myself blush as I thought what it would be like to 'snuggle in' with my younger sister.

"What's the problem? Why are you blushing?" My sister asked. "My baby and I can share a bed that big don't you think?"

"Yes. Yes." I stated stupidly.

My nephew smiled at my discomfort. He had no problem bedding down with his mom.

After dinner and a little TV we all said goodnight and I struggled to get comfortable on the couch. I had slept fitfully for a few hours when a sound woke me and I listened for a moment.

There was a thump and a soft ssssh then I heard my sister giggle. I quietly moved the comforter I was sleeping under and put my bare feet on the floor. Moving as silently as I could I tiptoed to the door. Listening intently I heard the bed squeak and Kathy said, "Slow and easy baby. We don't want to wake up Billy."

My name is Bill and my little sister is the only one who gets away with calling me Billy anymore.

"Mom your pussy is the best I've ever had," said James.

"You say that every time we fuck," Kathy said. "Are you just trying to get me to tell you how much I love your cock inside of me?" My sister asked.

As I listened to their exchange, my own cock stiffened under my boxer shorts. They stopped whispering and I heard a moan from my sister as the bed started to squeak rhythmically. My nephew grunted as he started to fuck his mother faster and as hard as they tried to be quiet it would have been difficult for anyone to mistake what was happening in my bed.

"Honey you're going to make Mommy cum," my sister tried to whisper but it came out as more of a stage whisper which I heard clearly through the door. James was more excited and louder when he said, "Mom your pussy is so tight and warm I'm coming with you."

Their panting and the sounds of the bed sped up and there were more moaning grunts and then everything went quiet. My dick was in my hand and I came right after they did, having the presence of mind to catch most of my ejaculation in my hand.

Holy shit, had that just happened? My sister and her son had just fucked each other in my bed and it wasn't the first time they had fucked. I thought, 'that lucky little bastard. I'd like to fuck Kathy.'

I snuck back to the couch after wiping cum off my hand with a paper towel in the kitchen.

James had a job to go to a few miles away and as Kathy and I sat at the table drinking coffee I couldn't help looking at her in her light robe. Her tits jiggled when she moved and she kept looking speculatively at me.

"You heard didn't you?" she finally asked.

My red face was enough of an answer and I looked away from her face.

"It sounded like fun," I finally said. "How long has it been going on?"

"I gave him a blowjob for his eighteenth birthday and that's when he and Nathan really started butting heads. As Nathan and I started growing apart, I welcomed James into my bed as often as possible. He loves his mom's pussy and he really knows how to please it. My tubes have been tied since shortly after James was born so there was no risk there."

I moved uncomfortably in my chair and her eyes locked onto me. "Are you getting hard? I thought I felt a couple of wet spots on the carpet this morning. Did you come outside the door while we were fucking?"

My face was now beet red and I nodded slowly.

Kathy's reaction was totally unexpected as she opened the top of her robe and exposed a beautiful set of tits.

"We can't let James find out but if you need to get laid as much as I think you do, I'll do you brother."

I stood up and my boner pressed out against the sweats I had thrown on this morning.

"Come here," said my sister, "should I suck you off or do you need to fuck your baby sister?"

As I hugged her I slipped her robe off and it fell to the floor.

"Oh I see. Right here on this cheap table of yours or in your bed?"

"Bed." I grunted and kissed her on the lips for the first time ever.

"We should do it on a towel so James doesn't see the mess we're going to make." She said.

I shed my clothes and went into the bathroom to grab a towel. Kathy walked naked into the room and waited for me to place the towel on the bed and then lay down and spread her legs for me.

I looked at her pretty bush and got on the bed between her legs. There was no pause, no foreplay, Kathy took my cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. Just like that I was fucking my little sister. James was right it was the best pussy I had ever felt too. Kathy's muscle control had me on the edge in less than five minutes. She felt the change and put a hand on my chest.

"Hang on there cowboy. I get something out of this too."

That brought me back and I looked down at her lovely face. I kissed her and held still until I regained control. I kissed her again and moved a hand to her tit, squeezing her nipple and leaning down to kiss it.

Kathy's hips started to rock and we started fucking again but slowly. Her moans started to increase and we sped up our rhythm.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," she said and I started thrusting faster.

With a loud moan from her and a couple of long grunts from me, we came.

"Wow why didn't we ever do that before?" I asked.

"Well... Mom and Dad?" My sister wisely answered.

"Yeah but God James was right, you've got a really hot pussy. I almost couldn't stop to let you catch up."

"Well since you did and you will in the future I guess we're going to have to keep doing it." She said.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Can I keep listening to you and your son fucking too?

"It's up to you. Do you want some of my panties to catch your cum in?"

"Oh that would be nice. I used to jerk off in your panties when we were younger."

"No shit. You think I didn't notice. They'd be missing for a few days and then show up in my drawer all clean and sometimes even still warm from the drier. You must have been thinking with this head only," she said as she squeezed my hardening dick. "Just thinking about using my panties again got you going?"

"Yeah. Did you offer to suck me off just before we fucked?"

"James will be home in a half hour. Think you'll like my mouth as much as you guys like my pussy?"

"Willing to try," I said nudging down on her shoulders.

"Oh you think we're in a hurry now is that it?" She said as she kissed her way down my chest and across my stomach. Kathy licked around my pubes for a bit and then licked the head of my cock.

I cupped the back of her head in my hands and slid my prick into her warm mouth.

I threw my head back and moaned as my sister started blowing me. Her technique with lips tongue and very lightly with her teeth rivaled the feel of her tight pussy.

I let myself enjoy the whole sensation while thinking about her and James last night in this very bed. Before I even knew it I shot my sperm into Kathy's hot mouth.

She looked up at me as I finished and she waited until I pulled back. She licked her lips and swallowed.

"Don't you warn a girl before you fill her mouth?"

"Sorry Sis, it just felt so good and I was thinking about you and James last night and I came before I knew it was happening."

"You really like that I'm fucking my son in your bed. I bet you'd like to be able to watch us wouldn't you."

"Oh Kathy," I said palming one of her beautiful tits. "I'd love to watch you two fuck. That'd be one of the coolest things ever. Not as cool as what we just did though. I really want to keep doing that."

"Something tells me I'm going to be a very satisfied girl for the next few weeks." Kathy smiled.

"This bed is going to get quite a workout too." I smiled at her

2

Before James got home Kathy set me up with a couple of pairs of her silky panties. There was the pair she was wearing when they arrived and a clean pair from her suitcase. I took a quick whiff of the used pair when she wasn't looking. The smell took me back to our younger days when I used to pilfer her panties and sniff them and then cum in them for a couple of days then I'd wash and dry them and place them in her panty drawer. I was sure that she knew but she never said anything to either me or to Mom and Dad.

I stowed the contraband in the pillowcase and we checked my bedroom door to make sure that it wouldn't squeak and the latch was silent in case I got a chance to peek in on their nightly activities.

James brought us some dinner and we sat and talked for a while, watched a little TV and then everyone seemed ready to turn in.

I hadn't even gotten settled on the couch when I heard the first giggle from my sister and then a grunting moan from her son.

I slipped the panties from the pillowcase. I took my boxers off completely and snuck to the door.

"Stand there baby I want to give my son a nice blowjob."

I knew she would have him with his back to the door since we had talked about that. I eased the handle down to unlatch the door and eased it open enough to see into the room.

My nephew stood with his feet spread shoulder width and my sister knelt in front of him on her robe. Her hands were on the back of his thighs and it appeared that she had his cock all the way down her throat already. James moaned quietly. His hands were on the back of her head and his thighs and ass were flexing.

While I watched, my sister moved her left hand down between her legs and I thought she was going to get herself off while she sucked him. I was wrong it seemed since as soon as she had enough of her juice on her fingers she moved her hand back up to the back of his thigh and then slid her shining fingers to the crack of James' ass.

She pulled off his cock long enough to say, "Stand still honey."

"Oh Mom you know I love that."

She took his cock back in her mouth and slid her middle finger into his hole. He moaned louder and I saw that she was twisting the finger back and forth and sliding it in and out slowly.

I had the clean panties around my hard prick and I sniffed at the dirty pair. Watching these two was so hot that I got off just before James announced to his mom that he was going to squirt cum into her mouth. His words covered my own grunt of pleasure and the clean panties quickly became soiled.

I watched Kathy pull James onto the bed just before I quietly closed the door.

3

I heard James get up the next morning and leave quietly. I waited for about a half hour for Kathy to get up but when she didn't I got up and padded silently to the room and opened the door as quietly as I had last night. Kathy had her eyes closed and was gently caressing her pussy. She rubbed down into her slit and her fingers came up shining wetly. She circled her clit and started moving a bit faster.

"He didn't make you come last night?"

Kathy jumped and cupped her whole pussy with her hand. "Jesus. Scared the fuck out of me. Last night was just for him. And you I guess. Bet those panties got a big load didn't they?"

"Oh yeah. I've never seen anything so hot. I wonder how that would feel."

"I bet you do." She smirked. "But you can see what I was doing when I was so rudely interrupted. I think I'm going to need some help."

I licked my lips. I jumped onto the bed and nuzzled my face into her crotch.

"Oh yeah that's what I had in mind," she groaned as my tongue went to work on her already wet girl parts.

She had gotten herself worked up enough that her scent was strong and I sniffed it in deeply. Panties were one thing but I wished that I could just keep my head here for the next day or two.

"Oh fuck," my little sister said as I stuck my tongue inside her and then lashed it up over her clit which was peeking out of its hood.

"Right there. You're doing great.

I dipped my middle finger into her pussy and then took her slippery secretions and lubed her asshole with it. I rubbed back and forth over her pucker, not trying to penetrate.

"Ooooooh she moaned and I felt her butthole squeeze and loosen a few times and I pushed my finger in a little further. Kathy pushed her pussy into my face and I stuck my tongue in as far as I could. I felt her pussy squeeze my tongue. Oh God. I'm Cumming Billy."

I kissed her clit and wiped my lips off on her bush then crawled up onto her. She was still breathing hard and moaning as I thrust my cock into her. I pumped deep and fast into my sister's pussy then moaned as I came inside of her.

"Holy shit," she panted as we lay side by side." Are you trying to take James' place as my lover?"

"No I just want you to do to me what I watched you do to him last night."

"Prostate massage? That makes all guys go off like a firecracker." She chuckled.

"Well I just did a fair imitation of something exploding." I said looking down at her leaking pussy.

"Just wait 'til I get you in my mouth and finger fuck your ass just the right way. You'll think that you've never come in your life."

"You said a mouthful." I quipped.

"Make me some breakfast you big fucker." Kathy smiled at me.

As we got off the bed Kathy moaned, "Oh fuck. We forgot the towel. I'll have to wash the sheets today."

"James won't notice," I said. "Just leave them. The mess is on your side anyway."

We got up and ate breakfast and then went on with the day. We did a little shopping and cooking so when James came home we had a nice meal together.

Later when bedtime came we all said goodnight and the two of them retired to my room and I set up the couch and tucked in.

An hour later I heard a lot of activity on the bed and went to the door and listened.

"Let me on top baby, Momma needs to come tonight and I always come so hard when I ride my big boy."

"I love watching your tits swing when you're up there Mom," said James. "It's just that I thought Uncle Billy would have given you an orgasm when he fucked you this morning."

"What a dirty thing to say young man. What makes you think a thing like that?"

"You sucked me off last night and we haven't fucked since the night we arrived. There's a big come stain that was still a bit damp when I touched it while you were getting naked for me. Plus I heard him peek in while you were blowing me and fingering my ass last night. My guess is that he's right outside the door and as soon as you get on top of me and start fucking me he'll be watching your tit's swing too."

"Oh you are just too clever for our own good. Are you guys going to be at odds like you and Nathan were?"

"I don't think so. I like my Uncle more than I ever liked Nathan. I just want you to be happy and I do appreciate Bill's hospitality. After all we did make him give up his bed so I could fuck my Mom every night."

"Climb up and get on my cock. I want you to fuck me and if Bill gets to watch that's fine by me. If it makes him so horny that you have to suck him off when we finish I guess that's OK too."

I heard the sheets rustle and then a mutual groan as they got plugged in. As the coupling commenced I opened the door quietly. James looked over at me from under his mother and in a strained voice said, "Come on in Uncle Billy. You can sit in the chair or on the bed if you want."

No more words were said and I sank into the only chair in the room as he reached up and cupped Kathy's quivering tits and she slid up and down his cock. My own cock was in my hand and I tried not to stroke too hard hoping for an after fuck blowjob from this horny beauty who just happened to be my sister and her partner's mother.

"This is so hot honey. I'm almost there already."

Cum Mom. Cum on your son's cock. I'm going to blow soon and Bill's going to need his cock sucked when we're done."

"Ooooooh fuck James, Billy, I'm coming. I'm coming right now on my baby's cock. Ooooooh.

In one quick motion James rolled them over to my sister's side of the bed and onto our stain from the morning. Kathy threw her legs into the air and they really started fucking hard.

I squeezed the base of my cock trying to keep from coming. The two of them weren't trying to be quiet anymore and their sounds were as hot as anything I had ever heard.

"You want it Mom?" James managed to gasp out.

"Want what baby?" Came out all in one breath.

"This. Ooooooh fuck."

I watched as his ass clenched and I heard Kathy moan as he filled his mother's pussy with a load of his steaming cum.

"Oh that. I always want that from you baby." Kathy panted as she came again feeling her son's hard prick hosing her insides.

I was panting and trying to hold off my own orgasm as they stopped moving and then James rolled off her and onto his back. His breathing slowed gradually to a slow regular rhythm and Kathy extracted herself form under his arm. She slipped on her robe and walked over to take my hand.

Kathy silently led me out the door and closed it quietly. In the living room she stood me in front of the couch and sat down, my rock hard rod in front of her face. Kathy didn't start sucking right away but slid her finger into her well fucked pussy and pulled out a gob of their combined cum. She put her face against my stomach as she pried my ass cheeks apart.

I had thought that I was fully hard until her slick finger slid easily into my asshole. She gently started the twirling and slid into and out of my ass.

I was so close to shooting I cried out, "gonna come," and she took the head of my cock into her mouth just in time to get a huge mouthful of my semen. She stopped rotating her finger but plunged it into my ass as far as she could. I felt another river of cum bulge out her cheeks as she swallowed again and again.

Kathy yanked her finger out of me and I sat down on the floor with a thud. My mind went blank and I think I actually passed out for about half a minute.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Bed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds