• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 04

The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 04

123

***** Writer's Note: This series is my first attempt at writing here. This is the fourth in 30 Chapters of this story. Enjoy!

MEMORIES OF THE WAY WE WERE

Still chuckling, Spencer walked over and slapped him on the back. "Which is why you ought to start dating again. You gotta have that thing drained every once in a while; masturbation's a solo sport. Occasionally, you need to feel another person's hands on you, Jack."

"You know, Spencer, a long time ago I think I said almost those very words to you."

Eighteen years ago, more or less, he'd indeed said the exact same thing to Spence, while sitting in a hot tub at Jack's house late one night. It'd been almost a full year after the death of Mac's mother, Kayla. Jennifer had been sitting between them in the moonlight, listening to the guys talk when Jack shifted the conversation to Spence's reluctance to date since his wife's passing.

"Give it a break, Jack. Dating is out of the question," was all Spence had said from the shadows. "I have a daughter to think of." He paused for several moments. "Besides, I wouldn't have a clue how to even begin with another woman after Kayla. And, who the hell would I ask out in this town? I never see anyone except at work!"

Spencer glanced down at Jennifer, as if expecting some kind of comment. She didn't say a word; instead, she glanced at Jack. He responded by slightly raising an eyebrow and giving her a gentle nudge with his shoulder.

"What?" Jennifer looked up at Spencer then her husband. Jack raised an eyebrow and smiled. She blushed furiously and glanced back at Spence.

In answer, Jack stood and slid his trunks down, then tossed them on the side-deck. Jennifer watched Spencer. He blushed if that was possible for a black man. Never the less, fifteen-seconds later, his trunks landed next to Jacks.

They sat back down in the water on each side of Jennifer, but not before she got a good look at Spencer. Holy shit!

Everybody was quiet for a few seconds, then Jack and Spence turned to Jennifer.

"What?"

"Let's see, you seem to be the only one still dressed in this tub. Hardly seems fair. Would you like to do the honors of removing her swimsuit, Spence?"

Jennifer looked at Jack as if What the fuck, Jack?

"Stand up, Jennifer."

She stood slowly from the water as Jack told her.

With only the slightest hesitation, Spencer reached for her. She moved his hands to her back lifting her hair, placing the swimsuit's drawstrings in his fingers. She closed her eyes as he pulled slowly but firmly. She felt the tug as they gave and slid. His eyes examined her as the top fell away; and, to his credit, didn't lower his gaze down until she opened her eyes.

"Jesus, Jack. She's so small," was all he could say. Jennifer blushed. She stood up and placed his hands on her hips over the strings holding the bottoms on. He pulled and the bottoms fell into the water. He tossed them to the deck.

Jack placed his hand on her back, gently pushing her into Spence's arms.

Spence focused his gaze on Jack, his eyes begging for permission. Jack only said, "We're your best friends. Anything you need is yours. Anything of mine is yours, too." Jennifer blushed all over. Jesus, Jack, anything is a hell of an offer!

"Anything? Can I borrow the sailboat?"

"The sailboat?" Jennifer popped him on the shoulder with her fist. Spencer, you asshole!

"He did say anything!" Spencer fended her off easily and wrapped her up, pinning her arms to his chest. I was only kidding!

"I should warn you, Spence, that she's small everywhere," Jack chimed in.

Spence gazed down at her. "Well, Jack," he laughed, "I'm not."

"Jennifer, have you ever made love with a black man?" She shook her head, No! "Well then, have you ever slept with anyone but that lovable asshole?" She hesitated for several seconds before she finally shook her head. Or, was it a nod? He couldn't decide if the answer was a "Yes" or a "No".

"Jesus, Jenn are you sure about this? I mean this is quite a step. Just because Jack says I can have you, doesn't mean, well... "

She stood, interrupting him mid-sentence. "Sit on the edge of the tub, Spence," then she turned to Jack, "You, too, oh, generous one!" And, will both of you just 'shut the fuck up!'

Both of them examined the other comparing and assessing, shrugged their shoulders, raising up and sliding up onto the side of the tub.

Jack moved to the right slightly, away from his partner. He wanted to watch. "Oh, no, you started this 'share Jennifer' thing. Slide your ass over here," she ordered, patting the tub next to Spencer.

Grudgingly, he moved closer to Spencer. Both were nervous about being naked with another man. This was not the gym locker room. They were especially nervous sitting so close their thighs were touching. Jennifer would soon fix that.

"Besides I want you to see this, Jack."

She knelt on the tub's bench between Spence's open legs. Reaching up to move the hand covering his cock, she gasped as it fell free. Jesus, Kayla said he was a big boy. But, fuck!

"I told you I wasn't small, Jenn." That is right. You have never seen it when I was interested! Well, I am interested!

It was already perhaps seven inches long and growing, but not erect yet. It wasn't as thick as her husbands. She placed a hand around it and Spencer put his head back and moaned.

"A little needy are we there, Spencer?"

Jack watched in fascination as his little blond wife fisted his best friend's cock. Her hand was a stark contrast to the heavy black cock she was holding. Jack watched as her she slid her hand back over the head of Spencer's dick. He watched as she traced the pattern of the dark veins in the skin of Spence's cock meat with a fingertip. Watched her lift one ball then the other. They were so heavy she actually couldn't stop herself from saying.

"These things are huge Spencer. And heavy. I always wondered." I can't believe I just said that out loud.

Spencer Phillips just smiled. It was a gentle smile. It was a hungry smile. It was a knowing smile. Oh, you have, have you. Wondered what?

"Jenn, I'm sorry, but I gotta ask, ' Can you can stand for a second?' I've gotta see all of you." She smiled and stood up. He broke into a plain shit eating grin when he saw she was shaved smooth.

"Smoothe, I've wondered what you would look like naked, since the first moment I saw you with this child molester."

"Give me your hand, Spence," Jack asked and Spencer did. Jack took his partner's hand in his own, reaching between Jenn's legs, guided Spencer's hand to her sex. He pushed Spencer's middle finger into her along with his own. She was already wet.

God damn, that's tight! Spence whistled, "Christ, you're small, Jenn. I'm not sure it will fit."

She watched them both and could see that both were a little uncomfortable with the physical closeness; it was forcing a kind of intimacy men don't normally share. She smiled, moving her hands to both cocks at the same time. There was a collective moan in stereo from both sides as she grasped them with her small hands. She skinned the loose skin back over the head on Jack's cock as Spence watched. Jack was expanding fast. Spence evaluated the, perhaps, eight inches of her husband's meat and whistled, "Not bad for a white guy. I guess it's safe to say Jenn isn't curious because she isn't getting enough at home."

"No, I'm not!" Jenn squeezed Spence hard and he yelped. "Now, boys, try to remember that this isn't a contest. Jack's gonna show you what I like, Spence. Then, you get to show me what you like."

That shut him up, wondering what she liked. Jack reached for her, pulling her between his legs, reached a hand up into her hair pulling her face onto his cock. She barely had time to take a breath before he was halfway down her throat. Spence watched the knob of a cock, not much smaller than his, stretch the sides of her mouth. Then, he watched the shape of his best friend's cock shaft stretch the sides of Jenn's throat.

"Jesus fuck, Jack. Can she take it like that? You're only a little smaller than me, and no one has ever done that to mine." I don't believe this shit. I have worked next to you for over two years and I never dreamed you were like this. You look so prim and proper in court. Well, you don't look so prim on your fucking knees before a man.

Jack said hoarsly, "Spence, the first time she ever throated me, she was... well, let's say 'younger'."

"No fucking' way! Any younger would have been just baby pussy."

Jack grunted into her throat, more of him slipping down her gullet. "Why do you think I used to date her? Why do you think I married her? She is the hands-down, far-and-away, the best head I ever have had. And, Spence, the bigger the cock, the better she likes it." As if to punctuate his sentence, he grabbed the back of Jenn's head and forced her down to the bottom of his cock. She gagged, choking as he thrust into her throat. She choked again when he bottomed out with his pubic hair resting against her lips. He fucked his meat into her again and again in needy-little-short-strokes as she choked around it. "Put your hand on her throat, Spence."

Spence did. From feel the of Jack's cock head plunging Jenn's small throat, he could swear that his hand was holding it. He actually felt the strokes Jack made into her mouth. He pulled his hand from her throat, like he'd touched a hot burner. But, Jennifer grabbed his hand and put it back around her throat. She forced her head down throating her husband's cock. She moaned around his shaft as their best friend held her throat. He felt every inch of Jack pass under his fingers. He reached down for his own cock, feeling it swell in anticipation of the enjoying the small blond's throat.

Jack lifted Jennifer's head from his crotch. She came up gasping with saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth. He pushed her head all the way back down in a single tug. She choked. He brought her back up again. Spence examined Jack's cock, again. It must be a little over eight inches but next to her it seems even bigger.

Jack ground his hips into Jennifer's face until none of the shaft could be seen and the balls were tight against her chin.

Jack pulled her off his cock holding her by her hair. "Spencer, why don't you come here and feed my wife that big black cock of yours; I know she wants to. Don't you baby?"

She had a defocused look in her eyes. Sexy as hell. Her lips were cutely swollen from being battered by her husband's nuts.

"See how big the head of his cock is," Jack pointed, still holding her by the hair. "He'll be putting that all the way down your little throat. Is that okay, honey?" he asked. She blushed, glancing up at Spence, then down at his cock and slowly shook her head.

Spence reached over, taking Jennifer from Jack. He held her by her hair, just like Jack had. He pulled her over between his legs, laughing softly. "Jennifer, you'll never know how many times I've pictured you, on your knees, just like this." He wrapped one hand around his cock and pulled her mouth onto the head. "I've fantasized about doing this to you since the day you walked into The Practice. I'm sorry, Jennifer, but I gotta know what that mouth of yours feels like. Do what you just did to Jack!"

He fed his meat through his fist into the heat of her mouth inch-by-inch, first pushing her small tongue aside then entering the back of her throat. She choked a little around him, so he shifted to get a better angle. He held her head motionless for a second then resumed the pressure on the back of her skull, pulling the small blond's mouth further and further onto the dark hard meat.

Jack took a good hard appraising look at the cock that was being force fed to his wife. It was broader than his and thick, especially thick just past the head, then it narrowed slightly. The head was smaller than the shaft, but that did not mean small. It had a pronounced downward curve that made it even look heavy. His wife appeared positively childlike kneeling between Spence's legs. He could actually see the shape of his friend's cock-head stretch her throat.

So, this is what it looks like when I use her throat. God damn, seeing it bulge like this is sexy as hell.

Spencer reached up with both hands holding her head as he guided the cock into her throat, angling his hips one way then another as he pressed deeper. "FUUUCK, Jack. She's good at this." He was about half-sheathed in Jennifer's throat when he started to move his hips, face-fucking the small blond kneeling between his legs while her husband watched.

Jack was too busy manhandling his own cock to comment. He had never imagined Jennifer looking like that when they fucked. She is almost glowing.

He reached over, putting his hand on her butt, but she slapped it away. Well, you're enjoying yourself. I can tell

Spence stood up, holding Jenn's head as he rose. Bent at the knees to give himself leverage, holding her head still as he stood up, aiming it downward a little for just the right angle, he thrust. Jennifer choked. He held her tight, moving his hips left then right. A short thrust added another inch to her throat.

Jenn's face was flushed as Spence fed her the meat. She watched her husband masturbate as his best friend face-fucked her. She'd slapped his hands away because she didn't want him to see how wet she was down there. This had always been a fantasy of hers, too. She just didn't want Jack to know. He thinks he's sharing her with his best friend. I'm getting face fucked by a great looking black man, who just happens to be Jack's best friend and law partner. Actually, that does make it better. When fantasies collide!

Suddenly, she choked around Spence's shaft, feeling his balls slap her lips for the first time, she gagged, I'd better concentrate on what I'm doing. Damnation, that's a big dick!

She opened her throat around Spence. He actually felt her throat open, and was suddenly balls-deep in his first white girl, his first blond, his law partner, and his best-friend's wife's throat.

Jenn felt him swell; his balls actually lifted a little. She felt him add another half inch to his length and knew he was close. It had been almost year since he'd been with a woman. From conversations his wife, she also knew that he was good for more than once. She let him have her mouth with abandon, swallowing around his cock. I love you Spence, and we miss her. too. We want you to be happy, again, so if you need me, I'm here for you.

"Jesus, Jenn, I'm sorry but I gotta nut! I can't wait." His head reared back and he pulled her face even tighter into his crotch. She felt his balls climb up onto the sides of his cock, trying to force themselves into her mouth. Closing her eyes as she felt him flex, suddenly, she had a throat full of cum. Most of it heading straight for her tummy. He was so deep she didn't really taste the first shot.

Jack watched, enthralled as he watched her swallow. God damn you're beautiful, wife!

Spencer pulled it almost all the way back out then rammed it down her throat, grunting. "Take it, you bitch!" Stunned, Jenn blushed. "Take my big black cock, you little white cunt."

Even Jenn was surprised by those words. She should have been horribly offended, but she knew she was tapping some deep fantasy of his. And, of hers. Each word 'little'... 'white'.... 'cunt', was punctuated by a full-depth thrust of his massive meat and a roll of his hips for emphasis.

"You white girls always want to know what its like to be suck a black dick?" He held her head tight against his crotch as his balls lifted and dropped repeatedly, emptying themselves. "Well, now you fucking know!" Her pale fists beat against his legs. He didn't care.

As he pulled his half-hard cock from her lips, he was more embarrassed than he'd ever been. No, there's a better word. I'm mortified.

Jack watched him, amused at his friend's sudden racial outburst.

"I'm sorry, Jennifer. I'm really sorry! That was unforgivable. I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't mean to." The poor guy was so tongue-tied he was almost cute in his embarrassment.

"Jack?" Her eyes never left Spencer's. "Did you see what he did to me? Did you hear what he said to me?" She sniffled, attempting to clear her nose of cum and trying to keep Spencer from seeing the smile on her face as she turned her head towards her husband. Well, I guess I am not the only one here with a race based fantasy. Spencer, you are so busted!

"Did you see how big his cock is, honey?" she whispered to Jack. Her voice was hoarse from the abuse her throat had taken and from the desire for more. Oh My God! Please tell me you were watching that! Please, please, please!

She was so turned on that she shuddered and put her head down on Jack's shoulder. To Spence, it seemed like she was crying. Filled with regret, he was mortally sure he'd destroyed the only two friendships he'd ever truly valued.

Ignoring Spence's discomfort, Jack hugged his wife, "So how was it, Jennifer? How was your first black cock? Was he as good you thought he would be?"

Despite the fact that she still had tears in her eyes from nearly choking, she managed to say, "Did you see how far he got that fucking thing down my throat? And, he wouldn't let go of my head. I thought he was gonna choke me to death, Jack; he was using my mouth like it was some teenage girl's pussy. You didn't miss that, did you?"

She reached down between her husband's legs and found him throbbingly hard, the skin drawn back and exposing the bloated cock head to her palm. He was leaking precum. He was harder than a wooden post. No you didn't miss any of it.

She lifted her head from her husband's shoulder, looked at Spencer and said softly, "You can loan me to Spence anytime, honey." Any fucking time, at all!

Spence took the first breath he had taken in what felt like several minutes. Realizing that she'd actually liked what he'd done to her, his cock started to get hard again, just thinking about it.

He watched as Jack kissed his wife, tonguing her. Jesus, I know what he's tasting! And with that revelation, he got rock hard again.

Without another word, Jennifer climbed gracefully out of the tub. They both watched her walk away.

Spence was the first to speak, "Jack, I wanna...." Jesus, how do you tell your best friend that his wife gives really great head? Is there a polite way to say that?

"Oh, shut up and don't sweat it. She fucking loved getting it from you," Jack assured him. "I told you she liked it big."

"So why did she leave?"

"I imagine she wants to give us a chance to talk. Trying to make sure that both you and I are okay with this." Jack lowered his voice, asking pointedly, "So, are you okay with this, Spencer?"

"Fuck yes!" Spence grinned. "Jack, she's a hot little piece of ass. My god, I thought my dick was gonna melt when she wrapped her lips around it."

Jack winked. "Remember, she's been sucking like that since before we got married."

Tuned-in to Jack's deliberate emphasis on the word 'before', Spencer hooted, "You're were a fucking child molester, Jack Grant."

"No, I'm not. I had to wait four years before she was old enough to consent legally. My little Jennifer, there, was the original 'jail bait'."

If you didn't teach her that, who did, Jack? Gearing up his courage, Spencer asked, "Am I the only other man she's been with, like she said?"

Nor did it escape him how artfully Jack managed to dodge the question.

"Jesus, she was sexy when you were face-fucking her!" Jack raved with enthusiasm. "I'd no idea what that would look like. With you two, it was absolutely beautiful; she's so small compared to you, and, so pale."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds