• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Neighbors Ch. 03: Resurrection

Neighbors Ch. 03: Resurrection

Resurrection

*

This is the third chapter in an ongoing story. If you have not read the first two chapters you should do so in order to understand what has led the characters to their current situation.

*****

Luke didn't know exactly what he should do. Should he scramble to his feet and run? He wasn't sure how fast he could move. He thought his ankle was sprained. His foot had gotten tangled up in something when he fell and his ankle got twisted. He was still trying to decide when he heard the window screen slide up. He looked up Jane. Her angelic face filled the window frame. She leaned out and looked down at him.

"Are you alright, Luke?" Jane asked softly.

"You know my name? Oh, God. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He was in a panic.

"Luke!" Jane said urgently. He stopped and looked at her. She smiled softly.

"It's okay, Luke. You're not in any trouble. We were both enjoying it, right?"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This angel was telling him that heaven's door had not been slammed shut. He relaxed just a little.

"Yeah, I guess we were." He agreed.

He still wasn't sure exactly what to do. Then there was another face.

"Yeah, it takes two to tango." Sarah laughed. Then she added "Or three."

"Sarah!" Jane exclaimed. "What are you saying?"

"I'm just saying." was all that Sarah said.

They both were staring at him and he suddenly realized his sweats were still around his ankles. He quickly tried to pull them up over his naked cock but they were tangled in the shrub. Sarah laughed again.

"It's a little late to be worrying about that, isn't it?" she asked.

"Sarah, stop." Jane scolded her.

"Besides, I don't mind the view." Sarah added.

"Sarah!" Jane scolded louder. Then she looked at Luke again.

"Luke, are you alright?" she asked a second time.

"I think my ankle's sprained." he told her, still wrestling with his sweats.

"Luke" Jane said so he would look at her. "Can you get up?"

"I think so." he answered.

"Then get up and come inside. We'll put some ice on it." Jane told him.

He stared at her. He was nervous. He was shocked. He was anxious all at once.

"I'll open the back door. Come on, Luke. Come inside." Jane surprised herself at how calmly she was reacting to everything that had happened. She was even more surprised at Sarah.

"My God." Jane thought. "Sarah was almost overjoyed about it." Sarah winked at her

when they pulled back from the window.

"You knew?' Jane asked incredulously. "How could you know?"

"I saw him in the mirror." Sarah said. Jane looked around to the mirror on the opposite wall from the window.

"Anyway, I thought it was fabulous." Sarah added.

"Oh, the mirror." Jane suddenly realized her mistake.

"Go put some clothes on." She told Sarah. "And get some ice from the fridge."

Jane went to her closet and got out some cotton flannel pajamas for herself. Sarah went up to her room to get something. Jane changed into the pajamas, thought about putting on some panties but decided not to. Then she went to unlock the back door. When she got there she flipped the lock and opened the door. Luke was just hobbling up the steps. She opened the door wide for him and gave him room to limp into the back room. He had finally gotten his sweats up where they belonged. Jane closed the door and turned toward him.

"Hello, Luke. My name is Jane." she said with a soft smile.

"I know. It's a beautiful name." Luke said softly staring intently into her eyes. He wanted her to know that he wasn't just some peeping pervert. She stared back at him and finally smiled again.

"Come on." she said. "Come in here and lie down on the bed. Sarah's getting some ice for your ankle."

Luke's mind was racing.

"My God," he thought, "she's taking me into the bedroom. To her bed, right where these two gorgeous women had been."

She guided him to the bed and helped him lie down. She got a pillow for his head and propped him up. Then she was touching him. She was pushing up his sweats to look at his swollen ankle. The touch of her hand on his leg was electric. It made his breath come up short. And then Sarah was there. She was just as beautiful. Different, but just as sensual. She had slipped on a robe but it didn't nearly hide her tits. She handed the ice to Jane, and then looked at Luke.

"Didn't hurt anything else did you?" she asked.

"Damnit, Sarah." Jane scolded again with a little laugh. "Stop, will you?"

"I can't help it, Jane." Sarah came back a little quieter. "I think this is exciting, don't you?"

"Never mind her, Luke." Jane told him. Luke looked at Sarah and caught her eyes.

"I guess I should apologize to you too." He said seriously.

"You're really sweet, Luke. But really, it was all mutual, right?" Sarah assured him.

Luke looked back at Jane. She was putting the ice on his ankle. Then she motioned for Sarah to follow her and they both disappeared into the bathroom.

Luke was recovering a little. He decided that his ankle wasn't that bad. He saw a towel on the floor and grabbed it. He was wiping his face when they came back into the bedroom. Jane had a washcloth and a clean towel with her.

"Here, let me get that, Luke." She washed his face and toweled it off.

"I think I can walk home alright. It's not that far." He hesitated before finishing his thought. "If you want me to go."

"Do you want to go, Luke?" Jane asked him.

She was looking right into his eye with the same stare she had given him night after night in the window. His heart stopped for a minute. He wasn't sure what to say. Sarah had disappeared into the house somewhere. Then he felt her hand on his leg. It was slowly sliding up his calf, then to his thigh. He looked at her and settled back into the pillow.

"I'd like to stay." he said.

Her hand was almost at his crotch now. She leaned toward him.

"No more fantasy." she whispered.

Then she smiled and caressed his cock through the sweats. He put his hand up behind her neck and pulled her face down to him. Their mouths met in a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue invaded his mouth, searching out his. The kiss lasted several minutes. By the time she pulled back away from it she had her hand inside his sweats. He felt the warmth of her hand on his cock. He thought he would come just from her touch. He smiled at her when she looked at him.

"Just relax, Luke. We have all night." Jane told him.

She was pulling his sweats down and then completely off. She was careful taking them down around his ankle but it didn't matter. He couldn't feel that anymore anyway. What he felt was far more intense than all the moments they had shared at the window. She pulled his t-shirt up over his head. He was naked. She kissed him again and when she pulled back he reached for the bottom of her pajama top. He wanted her to be naked with him. To his joy she helped him, her beautiful breasts swaying in his face as she threw her top to the floor. She didn't hesitate. She stood and peeled her bottoms off. Before she could sit back down on the bed he reached for her. His fingers found her wetness and played in it. She threw her head back and did that thing with her hips, thrusting her mound out to him. She opened her legs to give him more access to her sex. Luke pulled his fingers from her pussy and brought them to his mouth. She watched him taste her. He closed his eyes as he savored the rich sensation. He was intoxicated with the intensity of their pleasure. He was insane with love and lust for her. Jane sat back down on the bed. She lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth, licking the pre-cum from it. It was sweet on her tongue. His fingers were in her again, playing with her clit in the same way she had played with it when he watched her. She wondered at the fact that he had learned and remembered her movements. She rose up and looked at him. This time he brought his sopping wet fingers to her mouth. She sucked them in and cleaned her juices from them one at a time. Then she lay down next to him and returned to playing with his cock.

"I don't have any..."she stopped him in mid sentence.

"No need for that," she whispered and smiled at him. She rolled over on top of him and guided him into her. She settled down slowly so he could feel every inch as he entered her soft folds. Then she started rising up off him slowly.

"Move with me, Luke." she told him.

They started a rocking motion, sliding in and out, all the way up until he was nearly out of her. Then she would begin the slow descent back down until that bald mound was banging his pubic bone. He couldn't begin to describe what he felt. He was melting in her heat. The heat of her cunt enveloped his shaft. The heat of her breath teased his ear. The heat of her breasts massaged his chest. She was moving faster now. She was constantly whispering erotically in his ear. Luke was thrusting up into her on every stroke.

"Yes, Luke. Fuck me." Her words were driving him crazy. Her voice was dreamy and filled with lust. He was in a dream. This virgin was being propelled into a world he would never want to leave.

"Your cock feels so good in me. So much better than that plastic toy."

Luke caught her looking at him. She rose up just a little so her breasts were right there in his face. They locked eyes again and he whispered "You're amazing." Then he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard.

"Oh yes, Luke. Yes. Suck it." He kept sucking and releasing it, matching her strokes up and down his cock as he thrust up into her. Her clit mashed against him on each stroke.

"Oh God, Luke." she said out loud. "I'm coming."

He felt her pussy spasm his cock. It gripped him. It felt like she was sucking his cock with her cunt. After the second contraction he felt her juices run down his balls, soaking the sheets below them. He didn't know how much more he could take. She worked through her orgasm after several more contractions of her pussy, squirting on each one. Luke wished he could taste it. He wished he could drink all of it. Then she began the slow ride up his shaft again.

"Again, Luke. Come with me this time." she pleaded.

She was riding again and he was thrusting again. He was still sucking and releasing her nipples. They were lost in their lust, each riding another wave of ecstasy. Neither of them was aware of Sarah. She was watching them from the doorway. She crept closer to the writhing couple on the bed. Her lust was just as intense from watching them. She wanted to be a part of it. She was fingering her clit as she crawled onto the bed and up between their legs.

Luke felt her push his legs wide apart. Their strokes were slower now. They were relishing the intense pleasure of each slow descent. They anticipated each bump of her clit on his bone as she hit bottom. She would wait there for a moment each time before rising slowly. Then Luke felt a new sensation. He couldn't describe it. Sarah's tongue was following that delicious cunt up his shaft. She was licking like crazy, tasting their combined juices. As Jane settled back down to that glorious clit bump Sarah took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them. That's when he exploded. Jane felt it and came again.

"Yes, Luke. Come with me, Luke" Jane kept mumbling incoherent things as she kept coming. Sarah was trying to lick up all of Jane's juice as Jane kept riding and coming. Luke kept thrusting. He was still hard and he realized he was going to come again. He was in a frenzy of lust for these two incredible nymphs. He was working it now. No longer a novice pup, he was a man thrusting into his lover. He was drunk on their devilish play. He was sharing his lover with their deliciously naughty playmate. They thrust and stroked and sucked and licked. But Sarah needed to share in their final orgasm. Luke felt her moving her body without losing her contact with his balls. Then he felt her hot, wet sloppy cunt slide down over his toes.

"My God." he thought. "She is so incredibly nasty." He wanted Jane to know what Sarah was doing. He released the nipple he had been sucking and spoke out loud.

"Yes, Sarah. Use my foot. Fuck yourself on it. Come with us. Share it with us." he coaxed her as he looked into Jane's eyes.

Jane's mind processed the incredibly nasty image of Sarah fucking herself on Luke's toes. She erupted with her last orgasm. Her contractions weren't as strong but she still drenched Sarah's face in her cunt juice.

Sarah climaxed drinking Jane's juices and driving her cunt down onto Luke's toes

Luke loved all of it. He thrust up one last time into the molten core of Jane's sex. He felt Jane mash that beautiful bald mound down onto him helping him get there. She kissed him with her whole mouth and tongue. He came for the third time, feeling Sarah's juices running down his foot, forming a puddle on the bed sheets.

They all collapsed. Sarah crawled up beside them and caressed them. Jane broke her kiss with Luke and turned to Sarah, kissing her as deeply as she had Luke.

When Luke woke he realized that someone had put a blanket over them all. He had no idea what time it was and he didn't care. His two lovers were still asleep. He closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep. The next time he woke he saw Jane gazing at him. Sarah had gotten up and was gone somewhere. The clock said 3AM.

"Your first?" she asked softly. Luke simply nodded his head.

"Not bad, huh?" she asked with a smile. This time his grin was from ear to ear.

"Won't be my last, will it?" he asked, hoping she caught his meaning.

"Not if you don't want it to be. With either of us."

"Especially with you." Luke said as sensuously as he could muster. Jane looked at him steadily for a few minutes. He held her gaze with his eyes.

"You're serious, aren't you?" she asked him.

"I've never been more serious about anything in my life." He told her.

Jane wasn't sure what it was she felt. She was still basking in the afterglow. After all, it had been nearly five years. The fact that this tryst with Luke came at the same time as the revelation with Sarah only confused her more. She was a bundle of nerves.

"Okay. We'll see, Luke Brown." she finally said. "But let's be careful. I don't want to break your heart."

Their silence was broken by Sarah. "Hey, you two love birds. Is this a private party now or can I get in on some of it?"

They weren't sure how much she had heard.

Their silence told Sarah she should inform them she had heard almost everything.

"I know. I get it. He's yours." she said to Jane. "But a little sharing between friends wouldn't hurt, would it?"

"We'll see about that, too." Jane told her. "Now go. Luke and I need to talk."

"I'll bet." Sarah said. Then she turned to Luke. "You're welcome, Luke. Can't wait for you to return the favor."

"That'll be up to Jane." he said smiling.

Sarah said good night and disappeared again. Luke and Jane curled up and talked for a couple more hours before drifting off into the most peaceful sleep either had had in months.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Neighbors Ch. 03: Resurrection

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds