• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 024

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 024

Persephone collapsed onto the bed with Hades shivering from being coated in his snowy sperm. Everything was soaked in cum, and giant globs of frozen spunk hung down in icicles from the ceiling, occasionally dropping to the floor in a giant glop. Giggling, she looked down at her husband who was just starting to drift off after having such an enormous orgasm. Smiling lovingly, she leaned down and licked a huge dollop of ice cum off of his nose. Hades grinned and squirmed in his bonds, his cock still hard and oozing. Standing up, she padded barefoot across the room, almost slipping several times on the snowdrifts of spooge that had coated everything. Grabbing the keys to the shackles she turned back to the bed and winked.

"Maybe I should just leave you all bound up this summer? I bet you would be even HOTTER next winter if you couldn't jack off while I was gone!" she kidded as she walked back towards the bed, looking even lovelier covered in his seed.

A few quick turns on the locks and he was free. Instantly he pulled her down on top of him, kissing her passionately, licking a long trail up her stomach and around her left nipple, not caring that he was lapping up his own emission. She purred her approval as she stroked his head. "Hey babe, I really have to get back to the overworld, but let's get cleaned up and you can see me off."

Hades knelt down on the floor and lifted her cum encrusted foot to his mouth licking each toe clean. With a look of sadness in his eyes, he nodded. Persephone too was sad, but she also knew she had to return to Olympus, but would be back with him before you know it. Walking arm and arm, they headed down the hall towards the bath, Hades enormous cock still erect and drooling an icy trail of sperm on the cold stone tiles.

Dionysius waited patiently outside the bedroom door, wanting to get back to Olympus as soon as possible. Hearing the shower turn on, he sighed, realizing it was still going to be a bit of a wait, but was glad that things were at least heading towards conclusion.

Meanwhile out in the main hall of the Underworld, sheer pandemonium had broken out among the dead, and the general orgy that had started the party was quickly degenerating into continuous scenes of rape and assault. Tantalus was the worst offender and was making up for lost time. Having already had rough anal sex with Helen, he moved on to other conquests. Andromeda was struggling violently as he had tied her down, violently throat fucking her. She was NOT enjoying it, straining as his powerful hands clasped around her throat she thrashed desperately to escape. Helen too had been assaulted by Tantalus and lay semi-conscious on the ground, her ass still on fire from his plunging thrusts up her tight violated hole. At first she had enjoyed his attentions, but he would not stop even when she cried in pain and begged him to stop. He was such a fucking bastard she thought and deserved to be in Tartarus. Seeing her friend in distress she ran quickly to help Andromeda. Years of being perpetually denied food or drink had turned the already evil Tantalus into a complete psychopath, and in this free for all, he was very dangerous. As Helen scratched at his arm, trying to get him to release Andromeda's throat, he pulled back his fist and punched her straight in the face, knocking her out.

Meanwhile back on Arcadia, Demetrius was both in heaven at what he was watching but also hell as he began to panic as he realized time was ticking away and his invisibility spell would soon wear off. Frozen solid in lust by what he was seeing, his eyes grew wide and bulged as they soaked in the vision in front of him. There on the sandy bank of the pool lay the gloriously beautiful Artemis completely enraptured in lust. Her long brown hair splayed out on the ground she was being serviced by five of the most gorgeous visions that Demetrius had ever seen.

All were naked and simply beautiful beyond description. Everywhere he looked were firm young asses, swinging full breasts, dripping wet pussies, it was HEAVEN. And all of these beauties were hard at work worshipping their Goddess. Artemis had her legs spread wide as two Nymphs sucked and licked each of her feet, their tongues darting between her toes, taking long loving licks up her instep. Two other equally beautiful Nymphs were kneeling on the sand over the Goddess, each with an erect nipple in their mouths, lightly stroking the sides of the Goddesses breasts with their delicate fingers. The fifth stunning Nymph lay in between her legs, her perfect heart shaped ass pointing right at Demetrius's ravenous gaze, her own pussy obviously drooling it's juices down her leg as she took long slow licks up Artemis's pussy and swirling over her quivering clit.

Back in the underworld, Persephone and Hades were enjoying a private moment in the shower. Standing behind his beautiful wife, Hades lovingly nibbled on her neck as his powerful hands soaped up her breasts his still hard cock painfully trapped between his torso and her incredible tight ass. Persephone closed her eyes in absolute ecstasy as he ran his hands down her body, finding her pussy and lightly running his fingers over her pleasure nub. Overcome with lust, Hades dropped to his knees, the cold water running down his back as he spun her around plunging his ravenous tongue into her moist wet cooch. Screaming yet again with pleasure, she came quickly, digging her nails deeply into his neck, pulling his face tight to her box.

Demetrius was now completely gone, oblivious to all but the scene playing out before him, his rational brain completely shut off. His cock drooling like a sieve, he was completely exposed as the invisibility spell wore off. Standing rigid like a tree, it was only because he was partially covered by a screen of branches, and the fact that Artemis and the Nymphs were quite occupied that he was still undiscovered. As the Goddess shrieked in pleasure, her body arching back as she came, she collapsed to the ground, rubbing her left hand over the head of the nymph between her legs. As she regained her composure she commanded "Tiso, fetch the honey pot!" At this suggestion, all of the Nymphs sat up straight and clapped their hands in glee.

Returning seconds later, Tiso brought forth a giant Amphora of Honey and lifted a golden ladle brimming with warm, sweet, sticky bee nectar out of the mouth of the jar. Holding it above Artemis, she began to slowly drip out the honey out all over her body. The other Nymphs, not being able to wait their turn, plunged their hands into the pot and scooped out great handfuls of the substance, coating each other's bodies entirely with the sweet contents. All were now completely saturated with the Honey, and resumed their earlier positions. Demetrius, watching this could see nothing else, the erotic image burning so deeply into his brain he was nearly brain dead with desire, his balls throbbing and cock continuing to drool as the Nymphs began to lick the honey off their Goddess and each other.

Tiso resumed her position between the Goddess's legs, and the sight of the honey, mixing with her own juices, dripping off of her cunt was a sight that would straighten the cock of any man to witness it. Artemis continued to moan as she once again was approaching a powerful orgasm. Out of the corner of Demetrius's eyes, several deer, attracted to the call of the Goddess entered the clearing. Gingerly approaching Tiso, one of the shy animals began licking her toes, enjoying the sweet taste of honey on its lips while another began to run its tongue up her inner left thigh towards the Nymph's own personal Honey pot. Obviously hitting the mark, Tiso began to gyrate her hips surrendering herself to total pleasure as she was licked to ecstasy by the shy doe . Witnessing this, Demetrius, deep inside his cum denied and tortured brain began to pray to Aphrodite. This prayer, unlike ones in the past, were for the Goddess to make this experience never end. He was beyond aroused at this point, completely lost in desire and totally unaware that he was completely visible, likely to be discovered at any moment. In his mental state however, he probably would not have even cared.

Persephone, looking deeply with both lust and love into her husband's eyes, pulled him to his feet and spun him around, slamming his chest into the wall. He grinned, his cock growing even harder at this sudden show of aggression from his beautiful wife. Firmly gripping his cock, she began to vigorously stroke him while simultaneously running her fingers over his exposed asshole. As he got closer to release, she could feel his rod throbbing in her hand and at the very moment of his climax she plunged three fingers into his anus finding his prostrate. Hades came instantly exploding his cum straight into the black marble wall. The force of his eruption was so strong it actually punched a hole through the hard marble, and he leaned his forehead against the cold marble panting as his cock spasmed and erupted his seed into the dark void. Persephone, running her breasts up his back kissed the nape of his neck and whispered into his ear. "Thank you darling for the best winter ever!"

For hours Demetrius stood still, frozen in place watching this erotic spectacle. Artemis and the Nymphs all had been rocked by dozens of powerful orgasms as their tongues explored each other's bodies and the curious deer in attendance added their own participation to their pleasure. All six gorgeous visions, Artemis and her five Nymph attendants, now slept together in a pile, covered in honey; legs, arms and tits all intertwined as they dozed in each other's arms. Waking, Tiso roused the others, including the Goddess, and each one slipped into the warm spring washing each other clean from their sticky coating, soaping up their nubile bodies with enormous fluffy soap suds. Amazingly Demetrius, standing just a few feet away stood silently, his cock still drooling from the images flashing over and over in his head in a perpetual loop.

Persephone and Hades were now dressed, having finished their shower. He helped his wife pack for her return to the world of the living, and each giggled like teenagers as they playfully teased each other about their escapades. Finally, it was time for her to go, and she kissed her husband deeply, enjoying the feel of his powerful hands gripping her ass as his tongue explored her throat. Holding the shackles up in her hand she winked. "I will make sure to bring these back with me this winter!" Hades returned her wink, and exhausted, fell back on his bed sound asleep. Persephone emerged from the bedroom and finding Dionysius, kissed him hello.

"My my, Persephone, you have been quite a busy girl! I can't wait to hear all of the juicy details, but we really must be going NOW! Everyone back on Olympus is worried sick and the earth is suffering as Spring is on hold since your mother Demeter is completely distraught." Nodding in agreement, the two walked out of the cave and began the journey back to Olympus. Persephone had a twinge of sadness as the Isle of the Dead retreated into the distance. Grinning to herself however, she was looking forward to telling all of her girlfriends about her incredible erotic adventures over the winter.

Artemis and her nymphs were now quite clean, and were now just cavorting and playing in the water, splashing each other, giggling as they reveled in the afterglow of their escapade. Amazingly they had been so preoccupied, Demetrius was still undiscovered, despite having been visible now for hours. Tiso, her mouth playfully biting Artemis's foot, spied something in the trees that seemed out of place. "What is that?" she said, pointing at Demetrius. Every eye turned to look and Artemis herself squinted as she peered into green darkness. Recognizing the unmistakable form of a man in the trees, her eyes turned red with hate as her gaze met his. Deep inside the brain of Demetrius he panicked as their pupils locked. Overcome with terror and fear, he internally screamed "Oh SHIT!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 024

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds