• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Cock Smoking Sissy Slut

Black Cock Smoking Sissy Slut

I left the club early. No luck tonight in getting my ass laid. Where were all those hot young studs with their big swinging penises and cum-filled balls when you need them?

I had dressed in my sluttiest gear. 6 inch 'fuck me' heels, fishnet stockings and a tight little leather dress. Heavy makeup. Long, thick false lashes to flutter at the boys. Long, sexy, red nails. Lots of slutty bling jewelery, including huge hoop earrings. My blonde updo drag wig. I looked like a cheap, sissy, bimbo whore. So where was all the fucking cock?

I was heading to get a taxi, wondering if I could get to blow the driver, when I heard a booming voice from behind.

"Hey, babe. Looking good there"

I looked around over my shoulder and there was a huge black guy standing casually against the wall. A sudden rush of excitement hit me and all kinds of filthy thoughts flashed through my one-track, bimbo brain. All a bimbo really thinks about is cock. That and looking as sexy as possible. So you can get more cock. A sissy bimbo is no different but I swear a true sissy faggot loves dick more than any real girl!

That night I would settle for a hairy, middle-aged, white guy banging me with his tiny little pecker. No way was I gonna let this big black stud get away without at least a blowjob.

I put on my sissiest girly voice.

"Ooh thanks so much. You're so sweet!" What a fucking fairy I am! Looked like it was doing the trick though.

"The night is young, hunni. How about some company?"

He may as well just have said 'let's fuck?' but there is always fun in the chase.

"Oh that would be so nice." I lisped, fluttering my thick lashes shyly. I stepped towards him and sticking out my huge fake tits and wiggling my ass as sexily as possible.

"My rooms just over here", he pointed over to the hotel across the road. "Fancy a drink?"

"Oh yes please, I'd love a white wine. Do you mind if I have a cigarette first though?" I looked up with big doe-eyes, looking for his permission and approval.

"Sure, babe", he reached into his pocket and pulled out a light.

I put on a show for him, wanting to impress him with my sexy smoking. I opened my handbag and took out my ciggies. I smoke More 120s, the best cigarette for women and trannies. I've always loved the look of Mores. It took a while to get used to the strong, harsh taste but when you're a committed, determined slut you can do anything. I'm totally addicted now, smoking about 30 to 40 Mores a day.

I selected a cigarette with my long red nails and placed it between my thick, pouting, cock-sucker lips. My man leaned in to light me and I gently placed my fingers on his big, dark hand as if to steady him. I took a big drag with a nice french inhale, and held the smoke in my lungs for a few seconds before exhaling politely but sexily away from him.

"Why, thank you, kind sir!" You can still be polite even when you're a filthy, slutty whore.

"You're welcome, darling. How about that drink? You can smoke in my room."

"Mmmm. Sounds like fun."

I expertly double-pumped my cigarette and blew away a huge, thick cloud of smoke. I held my cigarette high up near my face a sexy, feminine angel.

"Shall we go, then?"

I boldly placed my hand in his and as we walked across to his room, me puffing heavily on my cigarette, my man whispering sweet compliments in my ear about how sexy I looked tonight.

We reached his room and he opened the door and, in a gentlemanly fashion, allowed his lady to enter first.

Inside, my sissy faggot sexual urges just couldn't hold back any longer. I pressed into his hulking, muscular frame and whispered to him.

"Make me your bitch tonight, daddy?"

He pulled me into him. "Shit, you are one hot fucking bitch. You got me good and horny, girl. My fucking cock's been throbbing since I first saw that fine, sexy ass walking by."

I dragged on my ciggie with one hand and let the other lower down to his crotch. His breathing was heavy as I rubbed the massive bulge in his pants.

"Oh fuck, daddy, you feel so fucking big down there. Please can I take it out?"

"OK slut, get down on your knees for your daddy and he'll show you what he's packing down there."

I fell to my knees ready to worship him, continuing so stroke the bulge in his jeans.

"Take it out then, bitch"

I put the cigarette between my teeth and used both hands to undo his zipper. I am quite proud of my ability to undo men's flies even with my 2 inch long nails!

His zipper undone, I pushed my hand in and felt the warmth of his penis.

"Oh fuck, it feels big"

"It ain't even fully hard yet, girlie. Go on, take it out."

"I pulled his cock from his pants and it hanged down before my face, semi-erect. It was so beautiful, thick, veiny and black - my favourite colour!

I gasped in awe of him.

"Oh daddy, I think I need another cigarette". I quickly lit another More and focused my attention on his huge penis. I intended to give him the best smokey blowjob he'd ever had, or was ever likely to have.

I lifted the heavy cock and licked the entire length from balls to tip. I always did this to begin my cocksucking routine.

You need to get to know the penis your about to make love to. I estimated his length at about 9 inches but he still wasn't fully hard. I looked up adoringly at my daddy, took the head of his cock in my willing mouth and gave a cute little wink.

Then it was time to get working in earnest on that wonderful penis.

My man grunted and gasped as I used every method I knew on his big dick. Being a proud sissy cocksucker, I confidently sucked away at him, taking him deep in my throat. All the guys love a good deep throating and he was no exception. His cock was so long and thick that I couldn't reach his balls though. Note to self: must practice more deep throating!

We were both in ecstasy as I sucked away on his penis, occasionally pausing to take a deep drag on my cigarette. His cock was as hard as iron now, measuring about 11 inches, I expertly estimated. He confirmed this later. So long and thick. I held the ciggie in my teeth as I wanked him roughly. I could tell he was getting close to cumming. All good cocksuckers know when the golden moment is about to happen. I wrapped my lips around the head of his penis and stroked the shaft, desperate to taste his seed. I could feel his dick twitching and knew I would get my reward any second. I suddenly felt his hot, salty semen flood into my mouth. Taking a real man's seed inside you is the goal for every sissy. Of course, I swallowed every drop, like the good gurl I was, but only after swirling the semen around my mouth, enjoying the taste.

"Shit, bitch, you are one hot cocksucker", he complimented.

"Thanks, hunni"

I rose to my feet and he held me in his powerful arms as he gently kissed me.

"Ooh, I could use another cigarette and that glass of wine now, babe?"

He made the drinks while I sat on the edge of his bed, smoking sexily and watching his hulking, muscular frame. He brought over the drinks and we cuddled together and chatted for a while. His name was Kingsley and he was a sports coach. I apologised if my smoking was a concern but he said he always liked his women to smoke. Wow, this guy's perfect!

Kingsley had dumped a huge load of his hot seed into my mouth but a rampant sissy fag like me was not done with him yet.

We started kissing and I stroked my red talons down his muscular body, slowly down his chest, across that perfect six pack and down to his beautiful black genitals. Kingsley's penis was just so perfect, dangling heavily over his huge, hairy balls. I rubbed his big cock, feeling him harden as I whispered into his ear.

"Please, daddy? Let me ride that big cock?"

Kingsley grunted his permission and lay back ready for me. I was so excited at the thought of that big tool pounding into my tight, white, sissy ass, but I tried to control my faggot urges and go slow.

I sucked his cock again, greedily, as he got harder and longer. His penis was now so stiff, throbbing and veiny. The huge purple head looked like it would explode and was leaking pre-cum. I better get that thing up my ass-pussy quick before he shoots off again!

All that evening I had been wearing my favourite, large plug in my ass, stretching me open ready for a real man's cock. I lifted my short leather dress and pulled out the plug, thankful for my crotchless panties. My own tiny, white dick was on display for the first time and Kingsley gave out a chuckle at how pathetic it was, dangling over his huge rod. Other sissies reading this would know the pride we have in our tiny, useless clitties. The smaller, the better, where a sissy is concerned. The only real penis in that room was the one I was determined to get fucked by, that huge, black snake.

As the plug popped out I felt the cold emptiness in my gaping hole, so I quickly straddled his legs and shuffled up into position, ready for his entry. Gazing down into his dark eyes, lovingly, I grasped his penis and positioned it at my ass and slid back slowly onto him.

I moaned in ecstasy as my man's thick penis pushed its way into my sissy pussy. Inch after inch pushed deeper into me. I was in sissy heaven for sure as I finally sat skewered on that massive cock, feeling his curly pubes tickling me below. I sat still for a while, enjoying the warmth of him inside me. Then I started to slowly fuck him as his big, black hands massaged my ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck, daddy, your cock feels so fucking good"

"Yeah, slut. Ride that fucking big black dick, baby"

Our rhythm quickened as we rutted like animals, lost in our lust for each other.

After a few minutes of riding him he lifted me from his cock and I felt the cool air wafting up my anal passage again.

He roughly turned me over and dragged me to the side of the bed. He was going to do me doggystyle.. I like it!

His black spear entered me roughly again and I moaned in ecstasy as he pounded my ass. But there was something missing...

I spied my ciggies on the nightstand and reached for the pack and lighter as Kingsley continued to attack my rear end. I love to smoke before, during and after sex with a man, but not all men would let me. Kinglsley seemed to get even harder though, as I shakily lit my More and took a deep, double drag. I clenched the cig between my teeth, smoking hands-free as I needed to steady myself. I was puffing like crazy and doing enormous nose exhales, desperate for my nicotine and black cock fix.

Kingsley's pace was now like a train and he would surely be cumming in me soon for the second time. I held the More between my red nails and placed my hand on my butt-cheek the way I've seen porn-stars do while they are being fucked.

Turning sexily over my shoulder I gave Kingsley a look of lust and desire.

"Breed me, daddy. Please shoot that hot seed in my sissy pussy?"

"Oh fuck", was his reply as he rammed into me as far as his cock would go. His face contorted and he stopped his thrusting as the semen shot from his balls up that long thick shaft and flooded my rectum.

"Fucking take my black cum, you fucking fag slut!"

Load after load of his hot spunk fired into my bowels and I had no choice but to take all his sperm into me. I could feel the rampant power of this huge black stud as he fucked me, his helpless sissy bitch.

Kinsgley held his big dick inside me for a minute til he started to go flaccid again. He pulled out and I quickly popped my plug back so as not to lose any of his sacred sperm. I wanted to keep that seed inside me forever.

He lay back on the bed, exhausted, and, having no further use for him now, I covered my ass with my dress and got ready to leave. We exchanged numbers and, lighting another ciggie, I kissed my stud goodnight and made my exit.

Kingsley and I became regular fuck-buddies and he used me on a regular basis but that's another story for another time.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Cock Smoking Sissy Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds