• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Trapped and Fucked Pt. 01

Trapped and Fucked Pt. 01

I woke up around 8 am on a Sunday morning with the sun shining through the window. My mom must have opened the curtains because it was such a beautiful day.

After staring at my wardrobe for a bit, I decided to wear the lovely white sundress I had bought the week before. It was mid-thigh length, with thin spaghetti straps on the shoulders and really showed off my figure.

I have F cup breasts, so it's difficult to pull off tasteful cleavage. Even in this "innocent dress" I looked a bit scandalous; however, I figured not too many people would be around to see me on a Sunday morning. There were also brown birds on the hem that complimented my long brown hair and would probably go great with my brown heels.

While dressing, I realized I couldn't find any underwear, and figured Greg, my step-father, had decided to do laundry early...again. Whatever, commando it was. It wasn't a big deal, and I liked to air out my lady bits once in a while.

I came down for breakfast before my step-brother and step-father, which was a relief because they both enjoyed alternating between creepy and overly protective, constantly telling me to change my clothes or leering. I didn't know what to make of it and had learned to ignore them. Luckily, my mom had already made breakfast, which allowed me to eat and get out of the house in record time.

I was heading over to my friend Helen's house today, which was a bit of a walk. She lived in the woods, and it usually took me roughly 30 minutes to make the journey, not that I minded. There were always things to see and I enjoyed the picturesque view.

As I walked down the dirt trail, I started to hear a soft yipping sound. It was a well known fact that I loved animals, and dogs were my favourite. I lost my little shiatsu a few months back, so I had a huge soft spot for strays.

I started to walk towards the yipping. The yipping came pretty constantly, allowing me to follow it up to a small rock cave at waist level on the side of a huge hill.

I used to explore this area with my friends all the time and knew that this particular opening went a few meters in. I also remembered why I had stopped entering the cave. I had grown a bit too much in the last several years and an 18-year-old me could not manage to make it through the opening.

I decided to bend down at the waist and poked my head into the cave. The yipping immediately got louder. I decided to move further in and managed to squeeze my arms and shoulders through. Unfortunately, my breasts stopped any further entry. I turned on my phone camera and tried to peer into the back. There was a bit of natural light filtering in, but not enough to see clearly yet.

Just as raised my hand I felt something hit me hard from behind and my breasts painfully popped through the hole. After wincing in pain I tried to back up, but my breasts had me lodged in place, acting as a stopper and not letting me leave. My heels had also fallen off, and I ended up getting splinters on my feet by trying to pull myself out.

I wasn't sure what or who had hit me, so I tried calling out. No one replied. I quickly checked my phone for signal, but my friend lived in such a remote location that there was none. My only hope was for someone to come strolling by, so I started yelling for help.

As soon as I become wedged in, I had been facing the wall in which I was stuck, trying to remove myself. I wish I had stared straight ahead instead.

As I struggled, someone inside the cave suddenly grabbed my head, shoved a sock in my mouth and wrapped duct tape around my head. When I looked at them, all I could see was a mask before they ran duct tape around my eyes.

Now I couldn't speak or see, but I could feel. And hear. The dogs had stopped yipping.

I then felt someone softly rubbing my thigh from outside the cave, while the man inside the cave efficiently cut off my dress's top and bra, exposing my breasts. I started flailing my arms, but he told me to stop since I wouldn't like what he did if I continued. Considering he did in fact have the upper hand, I stopped. He licked and fondled my boobs for a bit, before yelling to the guy or guys outside to wait for him. He put these rubber clamps on my nipples and they started to vibrate. I felt shivers go up my spine and tried to plead with him.

I brought my arms up in a praying motion and shook my head. I was a virgin and wanted to save it for someone special, not that they knew that...yet. He laughed, and then I heard rocks moving. Suddenly I was alone again, at least inside the cave.

After a few seconds, I felt 2 hands on my thighs again, slowly moving up.

I struggled twisting and turning, kicking my legs, but they secured my legs to something and flipped up my dress, exposing my ass and pussy.

"Holy fuck Tim, she's not wearing underwear", the first man exclaimed.

"Man, what a slut, it's like she planned this just for us. She's even shaved, I think it's our luck day."

I suddenly felt a finger enter my pussy, and tried to shake it off, but it only further excited them.

"Man Carl, she's shaking her ass for us, she wants this. Look feel this, she's so wet. This bitch is so ready for us."

I felt another finger join the first one and I felt numb. The nipple clamps were making me wet, not these assholes.

"Man, I've always wanted to ride a girl raw."

They couldn't see it but my eyes opened wide. I tried to shake or show my dismay, but I think that just further enticed them. They could not come in me.

I wasn't on any birth control and my period had started roughly 11 or 12 days ago. I was always on schedule. My mother had explained how to map my cycles, and how to check my discharge to see where I was (ie. when I was ovulating, when it had passed, when my period was arriving). I was 100% going to ovulate today. If they did anything that left sperm inside me the chances were extremely high that I would get pregnant. Plan B would not be any help at that point.

I could hear them laughing outside.

"Looks like she really wants your dick Carl, let's give it to her. Hold on, I want to film this, what was her name again? Elizabeth Smith? Awesome, let me write that on her ass. Okay, ready, line your solider up"

I then felt this burning and stretching sensation as Carl slowly pushed his condom-less dick in. It felt huge, and he started pumping it slowly at first and then faster. Someone, she assumed Carl, had started playing with her clit and she started to moan, but she couldn't tell if it was from sadness or pleasure.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carl slowly shoved his dick in. That wasn't his real name of course. He and "Tim" had been planning this for months, once they saw this bitch walk down the trail every week or so. They found out everything about her, and then it was just a matter of luring her in.

They had just finished setting up their camera, and now here they were, playing with this pristine pussy, and it sounded like she liked it too. Tim started playing with her clit and she began shaking and moaning. This went on for a while, when suddenly they could hear her voice pleading. The duct tape must have fallen off.

"Please don't cum in me. You took my virginity and that's enough, you can cum anywhere else. Even my face I won't tell anyone."

Carl and Time started to smirk, and Carl began pumping slower.

"Are you scared of getting pregnant? At least you don't care about your virginity that much, not that you feel like one right now. Well, if you scream or make any attempts to escape I'll make sure to come in you"

"No, no I'll be good, don't do that, please" Elizabeth begged.

"Well I'll tell you what", Carl started to speak while winking at Tim "We're fixed, so you can't get pregnant from us anyways, but we have friends we've already invited, some of which aren't. If you play along, be docile after we untie your legs and call yourself a slut, saying you like it, we'll make sure they don't come in you"

Elizabeth was silent for a moment, "You have friends coming?! And if I don't agree?"

"Then we'll come back in there, duct tape your mouth again and make sure everyone cums in you - we'll make this a breeding party" Tim smacked her ass to emphasize the point.

Elizabeth was silent for a bit, and then quietly agreed. Carl and Tim silently high-fived.

"Then we want to hear you moan like a wanton whore" Carl said as he pumped his baby maker in her with increasing speeds.

Elizabeth started to moan and Tim started playing with her clit.

"You like this slut? You want me to fucking dump my cum in you?" Her pussy gripped his dick tightly and felt oh so velvety smooth. He could imagine his sperm impregnating her and making her round with child.

"Yes. Yes" Elizabeth shouted, trying to play her part.

"Then here it cums slut" Carl panted as he unleashed a gallon of cum into her unprotected pussy. He moved it in and out, making sure her pussy milked every last drop.

He removed his dick once it softened and saw a bit of his cum dribble out. He knew how much he usually came, at least a quarter of a cup. He was satisfied with the knowledge that the majority of his sperm was pooling inside of her.

They didn't give her long to rest before Tim shoved his even bigger dick in and started pounding away. He went at it for a while before roughly rotating her so she was no longer bent over. She gasped in pain but other wise stayed silent. Now she was facing up. He held her up by the hips and ordered her to wrap her legs around his waist. He then started to jack hammer roughly and could just imagine her gigantic melons jiggling to his rhythm.

While this was happening, Carl went up close to the side of the camera and started whispering into the camera's mic, so Elizabeth couldn't hear.

"This fucking slut loves this so much, listen to her moan. She's going to let at least 20 people fuck her bareback and she has no protection. She loves this, we're going to fuck her pregnant all night" and then he zoomed into Tim fucking Elizabeth as he rubbed her clit.

Carl then shouted from his spot by the camera, "Are you ready to get gang banged and filled with cum you fucking slut?"

His timing was perfect. The pounding of her pussy, combined with the buzzing nipple clams and Tim rubbing her clit sent Elizabeth to a fast and unexpected orgasm. She came while screaming YES and Tim came with her, shoving his dick deep insider. He gave her insides a nice coating of cum, making sure to hold it there while her pussy continued to give weak spasms.

This bitch was going to get pregnant tonight for sure. They could hear her panting as Tim pulled his dick out, with once again, only a tiny dribble of cum bubbling out. Carl smirked and produced a plug from his back pocket. He shoved it into her vagina to keep the sperm in. They then proceeded to do a photo shoot, and film some more as they waited for their guests to arrive.

To Be Continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Trapped and Fucked Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds