• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 009

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 009

Demetrius was exhausted as every muscle in his body ached. Having been severely weakened by the endless assault and torture by the feathers, along with the dull ache in his balls with his cum locked inside desperate to get out for over a year now, he was weak as a kitten. Penelope and her servants ended up having to carry him to her secret palace, hiding him in a large silken bag to prevent his discovery. Inside, he struggled to keep quiet as the feel of the silk on his skin continued to torture and tickle his flesh, still sensitive from the after effects of the mystical feathers of the Phoenix. Just before dawn they entered her secret Palace, hidden deep in the mountains of Crete and known to almost no one but the most guarded inner circles of the Royal Family. This was Penelope's special refuge and NO man had ever entered before Demetrius. Dumping him out on the floor of the entry hall, she grinned as she looked at his cut and ripped body, slightly purring as he slept deeply.

This small palace was beautiful and had been a special gift to the Princess from her father on her 18th birthday. Completely constructed out of pink marble, the building was a long series of rooms connected together into a square all centering on an open atrium that was filled with flowering trees and bushes from all over the World. Jasmine, Hyacinth, Honeysuckle, Rose and Gardenia, as well as countless other flowers all wafted together into an intoxicating symphony of enticing aromas. The garden was beautiful and in the center of it was a marble pool fed by a hot underground spring. Penelope had brought only her most trusted servants as she wanted to keep Demetrius's captivity to her a secret. Her father would surely be furious when the escape was discovered and would spare no expense searching the island for Demetrius. Here however, he would be safe as NO one would ever dare enter her Palace fearing the wrath of her father.

She and her 5 slave girls all looked at the heap of delicious manhood before them with deep feelings of lust. Sybil, the chief slave girl, bowed to the Princess and suggested that they bathe him as his odor was quite musky. Having been coated in sweat during his ordeal, he was quite rank. Penelope agreed, and walking over to Demetrius, she again placed her foot on his lips.

"Time to wake Demetrius! We are going to give you a bath, as you are as ripe as a three-day dead hog." She teased as she rubbed her toes over his lips. He just smiled and lightly kissed them, agreeing with her assessment as he felt very dirty, covered in a film of sweat and grime. As he stumbled to his feet, still recovering from his ordeal, he grinned deeply as he saw the 5 slave girls stripping off their robes and preparing to enter the pool for bathing. Large amphora of the most exquisite soaps and oils were poured into the water, and large foaming mounds of bubbles immediately started forming on the surface. Taking him by the hands, they led him into the warm bubbling spring. Every muscle in his body instantly relaxed in pleasure has he entered the warm soapy water. Armed with sponges, he was massaged with oils and soaped up entirely head to foot. They paid especial interest to his balls and cock of course, and he closed his eyes wishing for just a moment that the curse could temporarily be lifted so he could shoot his boiling cum all over them. Alas, this was not meant to be.

Penelope herself stood on the other end of the pool, enjoying watching her new plaything being prepared for her. She felt herself get wetter and wetter as her slave girls washed and soaped up every inch of him. Dropping her own robe to the floor, the look of undeniable lust in Demetrius's eyes filled her with an equal intensity of desire. Wading into the pool, she swam over to him, running her hands up his strong legs and over his ripped stomach, before finally grasping onto his throbbing cock. Demetrius could do nothing but sigh and moan as these pleasurable sensations coursed through his body.

Penelope swam to the shallow end of the pool and clapped her hands. Her slave girls understanding her every wish and command instinctually brought him to her. Kneeling on the floor of the pool, Demetrius gently lifted the Princess's foot to his mouth and sucked her small toe into his warm wet mouth. Instantly she shook, overwhelmed by the feelings of pleasure coursing through her own body.

"All this from just your mouth on my foot!" she squealed as she spasmed the first of many orgasms she would receive. Stretching her legs wide, she grabbed his head and guided it towards her anxious quivering pussy. Demetrius closed his eyes in pleasure as he dove into her hot wet and delicious slit, licking gently up the folds of her pussy and playfully teasing her clit with his mouth. The princess dug her nails into his neck as she quivered in delight, having one strong spasm after another from his tongue. Years after he had left, there were many a night the Princess would slowly tease her own body with her delicate hands imagining it was the handsome Demetrius slaving away between her thighs and not her own appendage.

The slave girls were quite busy as Demetrius serviced their Mistress. He winced in slight pain as he felt Sybil's teeth bite into the flesh of his ass, as she was completely overcome with lust for his tight hot ass. The other girls equally were swept away, desperate to have him worship their bodies as well. Poor Demetrius, his cock locked in perpetual chastity from the curse, groaned as his whole body was overwhelmed by this erotic assault. His mouth still dripping with the taste of the beautiful Penelope, coupled with the feeling of his cock, hard, throbbing and denied, his being gently being sucked by one of the slave girls was overwhelming to him. Again he prayed helplessly to Aphrodite to lift the curse, but to no avail. His sperm remained firmly locked inside his tortured balls that now throbbed helplessly as each one gently was sucked by the mouth of one of Penelope's servants.

The princess was in ecstasy as she was taken to the summit of pleasure over and over by his talented tongue. Within an hour she had already achieved more orgasmic bliss than she had her entire life, and she only wanted more. Grabbing Demetrius's neck, she roughly pulled him up and kissed him deeply, wrapping her legs around his ass and pulling his cock inside her. Once it entered, again bewitched by the Goddess, she exploded in pleasure, passing out from sheer overload. As she lay on the cool marble, exhausted and spent by her vigorous fucking, Demetrius smiled and leaned down and kissed her stomach, her hand even in her sleep casually running through his hair. As he straightened up, he turned and saw the other slave girls staring a hole into him with their intensity. Sybil raising her own foot to his mouth and grinned. "Your work is not done Demetrius!" Sighing gently, but still smiling, he got down on his knees again and took her foot into his mouth. He was going to be a very busy boy for the next month. Meanwhile back at the main palace, the discovery of Demetrius's escape had thrown Menalus into a tyrannical rage. Convinced that the guards on watch that night had betrayed him, he ordered them all into the main hall for punishment.

The five young men all shook in absolute terror, their hands chained to collars around their necks. The King was furious and there was no telling what he would do to them. They had failed badly as soldiers as all had been asleep when Penelope had freed Demetrius. Little did they realize that the servants that Penelope had sent to seduce the men carried drugged wine with them and made their sleep come that much quicker. They had been caught red handed, failing their King, they all feared the worst. When it was discovered that they had been drinking with women while they were supposed to be on watch, the King screamed in rage.

"Chain them to the posts and expose their shame!" he commanded and each man was marched into the center of the room and chained spread-eagle to hooks in the floor and chains that were dangling from the ceiling. In this position they could not move at all and were completely helpless. To add to their humiliation, every woman in the palace was brought in to witness their punishment, and the very girls that had seduced them were ordered to cut their uniforms off. Each man squeezed his eyes tightly closed as he was stripped bare in front of the jeering crowd. Once naked, the laughter in the hall was overwhelming as each young man was sporting quite healthy erection. The slave girls all licked their lips at this sight, yet still felt a slight tinge of guilt at their role in these boy's downfall.

Five cords were brought forth that were made of woven feathers from the Phoenix. The young men, recognizing this, and understanding the power of those feathers, thrashed in desperation to get away, but it was hopeless. One by one the cords were tied around the bases of their cock, the humiliation made worse as each man was tied by a beautiful girl. The magic power from the feathers prevented any possibility of sexual release. Even after their public punishment was over, each man was sentenced to wear these cords for five years. Five long, desperate, horny and denied years, and to make the punishment even more extreme, these five years were to be spent as guards, denied any clothing, to the female slave quarters. In this state they would be teased continuously by an endless feast of beautiful female flesh.

But this punishment was still in the future. The first punishment was to be executed now and it was as horrible and severe as five years of cockteasing and denial. Underneath each man was placed a wheel, the spokes containing feathers of the Phoenix, pointing their tips up. Once the wheel began turning, attached to a chain in the floor which was powered by an underground waterwheel, it would never stop. Each turn caused the ends of the feathers to just barely stroke the tip of the poor men's cock, causing instant howls of both laughter and moans of lust. If it were not for the cords on their cocks, the entire hall would have been soaked in their cum, which almost instantly was boiling and straining for release. For the next month they were to be so tortured 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without break. At the end they surely would be quite mad with lust, but still had to face a future of no release for an additional five years. It was a harsh punishment and one that none who witnessed would ever forget the sight of.

During this month, Demetrius was a good and loyal slave to Penelope as well as her slaves. He spent hours each day with either a pussy or toe in his mouth, and by the end of his servitude, all the women were completely sated, having been rocked almost continuously by hundreds of orgasms each day, delivered expertly by their slave toy. Penelope granted his charms to her trusted servants, but reserved the sole use of his cock to herself. Each night she rode the poor suffering boy relentlessly, feeling the residual power of Aphrodite explode into her womb each night. He never softened and never slowed, he was beyond any lover she would ever have, and as his time grew short with her, she grew sad. On their last night together, she laid in his arms crying. Despite being her slave for the month, he kissed each tear away and held her tight. For this one night they spoke, not as Princess and Slave, but as man to woman.

He described his remaining quests to her, and she was shocked. Surely it would take someone with the strength of Hercules himself to complete such a list! Even though she would have wanted to keep him her property forever, she was an honest girl at heart and honored her commitment. Tomorrow she would release him and guide him back to his ship to complete his quest. The thought that such a beautiful man would be denied his own pleasure, when he had given so much to her made her heart ache. She kissed him deeply and asked if he would return to her once freed, so that she could feel his cock release into her pussy, reveling in the surge of cum that would no doubt erupt from him after such an ordeal. Demetrius promised that he would return one day, and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Penelope and her servants quietly snuck Demetrius back to his ship. He had hidden it well, and he found his sack containing the earlier items he had retrieved. True to her word, she laid the quill of one of the feathers of the Phoenix in her hand, careful not to touch the tendrils. Demetrius kissed her passionately, grateful that he had what he originally had come for, and he cast off, setting sail for his next quest. The Princess and her slave girls all quietly sobbed as the sail of his ship disappeared over the horizon.

Having been absent from the Palace for a month, Penelope was shocked as she entered the main hall, just in time to witness the last hours of the hapless guard's punishment. They were a terrible sight! Their tortured balls were purple with frustration and their cocks throbbed and twitched like they were possessed. A month of torment by the feathers had driven them to the edge of madness. Each would have chosen death over this punishment as the lust coursing through their brains and the endless sensations of the feathers made for the most terrible torture they could imagine. As the wheel finally ground to a halt, and the feathers stopped their relentless assault, they all hung loose from their chains, broken men.

"What are you going to do to them Father?" Penelope asked innocently, knowing that she herself was responsible for their fate. When he explained that they were to be made to be naked guards to the female slaves, a slight grin crossed her face. "I think you are too lenient with these scum. I should be allowed, as your heir, to take these men back to my private palace and punish them myself with my servants. It is obvious they are untrustworthy, and five years of naked servitude is not punishment enough! If I were queen, I would not be so soft!" she goaded.

Her father, in a weird combination of pride at her daughter's cruelty, but also annoyance at her suggestion he was soft, clapped his hands.

"It is decided then! My edict is thus. These scum shall be turned over to my daughter to dispose of as she sees fit! They are now her property to do with as she likes, so WOE BE TO YOU scum, view with terror your new owner". The men, delirious in their state, wept as they were unchained from the rod and their collars were reattached. Tied together, the lead chain was given to Penelope and she marched out of the hall with the five naked young men shuffling behind her, all sporting erections that would never cease and balls that could never release. She pointed to her slave girls, and motioned for them to come over. "Servants, go round up 20 of the most beautiful of your lot and follow me to my Palace. We have much work for my new pets to perform don't you think?" Wondering what the Princess had in mind, Sybil smiled as the wink from her Mistress indicated that all of them were going to enjoy this new arrangement quite well. They may not be as talented as Demetrius yet, but being denied release and the property of their Princess, it was assured that they would be excellent students.

Far out to sea, Demetrius wondered about his next quest. It did not seem that difficult, and he hoped it would be easier than the last three have been. How hard would it be to obtain acorns from the sacred oak of Titania? It certainly seemed easy enough.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 009

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 986 milliseconds