• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Broken on My Break

Broken on My Break

12

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

**Disclaimer, all people places and events in this story are completely fictional and made up by me. This story contains the following elements: non-consent, dominant shemales, spiked drinks, shemales/transgenders being the penetrative partner to males, many terms used which are derogatory both in general and specifically to trans-gendered individuals. Please be aware of these and other possible elements with which you may take issue with.

*****

This last week of school had been particularly grueling, but at least finals were over and I could now look forward to a break before looking forward to working as an RN. I had decided to take a week long break before looking for a more permanent job as my internship had expired and there were no open positions for me.

I'm not a particularly masculine specimen. Slender and on the short side. But my dark curly hair had me in good stead with the fairer sex. I chose a pair of simple dark jeans and t-shirt and headed for a new club that had recently opened up.

When I arrived I was lucky enough to find a space in the parking garage nearby and made the short walk to Club Temptations. The neon sign above the entrance seemed rather subdued and gave it a forbidden air. The place was pretty packed inside. Music pounded my eardrums as I observed the writhing masses of the dance floor. I was still a bit nervous as I had never been much of a partier so I headed for the bar to get something to help loosen me up a bit before hitting the floor, otherwise I tended to glow neon white when I tried to dance sober. Perhaps I still danced like a typical white nerd but with at least one drink in me I tended not to pay attention or care.

The bartender was a thin guy with long hair and a beard, I tried to wave him down but kept getting nowhere. Frustrated I turned to look around a bit more until he was closer to my end. Letting my gaze wander a bit I felt my heart lodge in my throat when I caught sight of two petite beauties staring directly at me as they whispered to each other. Nervously I attempted to give a confident smirk and tilted my head in their direction.

The first was a brilliant redhead wearing a mesh shirt and a skirt that stopped just short of being mini. In her heels I estimated she was maybe an inch or so taller than me. Her freckles noticeable even under the black lights of the dance floor. She was slender but still had some hips, however what really caught my notice were her huge knockers, they seemed to defy gravity even though she didn't seem to be wearing a bra.

Her gorgeous companion was ebony skinned and several inches shorter in flats. The hair streamed out in a single long pony tail. Slender like the former he chest wasn't as large but that ass looked amazing as they twirled around each other while attempting to maintain eye contact with me. I felt my heart flutter as they both attempted to lock eyes with me.

Once I was sure they knew I was staring back I felt my dick begin to harden as they moved closer to one another, jamming their breasts into a heavenly pile and only broke eye contact in order to softly make out as if on stage just for me. I was absolutely sure they were rubbing their nipples together exciting me even further and I'm sure themselves as well.

With great difficulty I turned my head to check on the bartenders position and saw him working his way in my direction. I glanced once more in their direction to see them eying me like prey once again, I nodded in the direction of the bartender and smiled nervously again, butterflies in my stomach, hoping they would accept the invitation. I turned back and waved the bartender down. He shouted something I couldn't make out but hoped was an acknowledgment. After mixing the current drink he walked down.

Throwing a rag under the table he leaned forward when I suddenly saw a huge grin spread on his face.

"Washington apple!" I shouted

"And the ladies?"

No sooner had he asked I felt two hands, one to a cheek from either side obtain tight grips on my backside and soft warm pillows press to my sides. The girls had arrived...

"Pepsi!" came from and "whiskey!" from the opposing side.

Our host merely widened his grin and went to work. A sharp giggle sounded from my left turning my head I saw the stunning redhead from earlier lean closer and to speak, Her face was cute as a button and those deep green eyes were intoxicating.

"Veronica! And that's Charity!"

"Rich."

"A soon to be pleasure I hope" a throaty voice tickled my right my right ear sending shivers down my back. Charity had full pouty lips and deep eyes that seemed to scan my deepest core.

"I can only show my hand at the end." was my reply. Charity's laugh was deep, short, and only served to heighten my arousal. The sweet sensation of sensitivity ran from the very base of my cock up through its tip for a moment. It had been some time since I had last been laid. I truly hoped I wasn't misreading the signs here. I hadn't ever been in a threesome before.

Our drinks arrived and we made what small talk we could in the obnoxious noise. Eventually I was dragged out onto the dance floor. I became a hot sweaty mess. With both beautiful asses being rubbed all over my legs and ground back into my crotch. Both women were extremely aggressive. Shoving their tongues down my throat when kissing me. The feeling of their finger curling in my hair for a firm grip to manipulate my head had my knees quaking slightly and left me heady.

After a particularly energetic three-way kiss in which both girls held me up with firm massaging grips to my balls I was pulled into a tight embrace, two sets on wonderful tits squashed into my chest and sides. Both girl were nibbling and sucking on the base of my neck and worked their ways up to my ears. This was fucking heaven.

Veronica was the first to grown into my ear, "Were going to take you home and rape you tonight!" My legs again felt a little wobbly

Charity wasn't far behind on the other side "We just love the feeling of giant cocks stretching out a tiny little hole, and we both absolutely insist on anal!"

Holy shit had I hit the jackpot.

They both leaned back and exchanged a glance before charity spoke up "One more drink and then we get out of here?" I dumbly nodded my assent.

The buxom redhead dragged me in the direction of an empty booth while her friend walked towards the bar, I watched those wonderful globes shift with each step as I staggered sideways with Veronica. This girl was stronger than I had expected. It wasn't but a few minutes later when My new ebony beauty returned with three drinks. I noticed only mine was alcoholic but wasn't about to complain at this juncture. I purposely slowed my drinking lest I choke in my excitement.

With a stack of hot flesh under each arm and two pairs of hand rubbing down every inch of my body they could reach it was no wonder it was too late for me to notice the drastic increase in my buzz. The last coherent memories I was able to retain were the girls asking about my car before everything seemed to blackout.

I could feel myself fading in and out for sometime, the car ride seemed to last hours, but this was probably due to the state my mind was in, a gnawing pit formed in my stomach. What the hell was wrong with me! The next time I faded in the air was cool on my skin, my ass was wet, and I was seated on a toilet before two of the hottest women who had ever conversed with me before. "Come on now baby, this is the last time. Push!" Instinctively I bore down and felt the hot rush of water flush out of my bowels. I was slowly coming around as the worked together to lift me into a shower. I had felt I was missing something but quickly dismissed it in favor of being absorbed in the sensations caused by dainty hands scrubbing my body down. They seemed to pay particular attention to my ass and backside of my legs. I nearly jumped as they both ran their fingers into my crack and massaged my sphincter. Never had I known that I could be that sensitive.

The grogginess continued to clear as I was half aided and half dragged out of the bathroom and across a very plush carpet.

"Oof!" The drop onto the mattress was unexpected, but at least it wasn't so soft I would sink into it. Tiny hand gripped at my shoulders and pulled me further onto the mattress and the rolled me over. The unfamiliar sensations of leather closing around my ankles and wrists snapped me out of the worst of my funk.

"What the hell!" I tried to jolt up but a pale arm shoved me back down.

"Now now little toy, you are going to have to listen" It was Veronica's sweet little voice, but it seemed hard than before.

The deeper timber of Charity chimed in "She already told you our plans back at the club..." finger nails etched over my exposed sack, "And I told you exactly what we were after. It's too late to back out now!"

A tiny giggle and then Veronica continued "Now that you're here we are going to take what we want"

What I assumed to be Charity's hand closed on my testicles and began to squeeze, "Before the first round is even over we are gonna turn you out so hard you will be begging for more... and we will oblige."

Veronica caught my gaze and held it as my vision began to focus once more, "And since you told us you had no other plans for the next week we are just going to keep giving it to you over the next week, might even keep you if you beg enough..."

My heart sped up, pounding in my ears. I really like the sound of that but I really wasn't sure I was up to the task of two women for a week straight. Charity's hand went to work on my balls roughly massaging them almost to the point of pain and Veronica rounded the bed to join her partner in crime. I now realized it was a four poster which I was laying on in the wrong direction. The way in which they had me trussed up left me wide open and helpless.

I hardly noticed as soon as my abductors neared one another their entire attitudes shift to one of feral lust. Mouths trying to devour each other and hands literally ripping the clothes off their opponent to see who ended up naked first. Breasts bouncing gloriously as shirts and the only bra among snapped free and went flying. The frenzy slowed only long enough for nipples to be pulled and twisted, then devoured in teeth.

As soon as the skirts same free I knew something wasn't right. I loved the fishnets Charity was wearing and Veronica's smooth pale flesh, But both Veronica's skimpy panties and Charity's thong bulged obscenely. Each looking as if they would break under the unseen strain beneath their thin material.

"I think it's time we show him where his next few meals are coming from, don't you?" growled the tiny ebony goddess. What I now realized was probably a red headed demon giggled again, the innocent sound matching most of her appearance, only the pulse in her stuffed panties throwing it off.

Stepping back from each other they turned around and bent over, my dick betrayed me getting stiff at the sight of those bare globes. Slowly brightly colored cloth and string slid to the ground. This angle leaving no betrayal of their secrets other than the missing slit once they were all the way over. Turning once more their make out session was short but aggressive and they reached out to stroke each other.

Both had thick tubes that began to grow. My mouth dried nearly instantly but my dick stayed at a full salute. Their pelvises were nearly a foot apart and still the heads extended past each other. Soon it was obvious their fingers couldn't touch around the others girth. Instinctively I tightened my ass and tried to close my legs. They continued to ignore me in their passion as they stared into the others eyes and stoked each other.

Breathing heavily Veronica turned in my direction and bent to retrieve what appeared to be a simple black camera bag from the floor at my feet. Placing it on the nightstand she opened it. Her cockhead was close enough I could see the small blank finger swirl precum around the tip nd her breath caught in her throat for a moment.

The redheaded vixen proceeded to withdraw and unroll a medical kit including scalpels and a rubber tourniquet, then a clear plastic device with a short wide tube an mouthguards on the tube. Also what looked like a dentists was set next to it.

"You have two choices" she breathed "Either you keep your teeth to yourself... or we use our tools here to make sure you do. And if you try to bite we will castrate you!"

A low moan came from the dark mistress, "Which would be a shame" she released Veronica's tool and kneeled between my legs, "We do so enjoy playing with our toys!" a shock swept through my balls and stomach and the warmth of her mouth enclosed a single nut, light suction and her swirling tongue made my head swim.

Tears of helpless frustration flowed from the corners of my eyes as I nodded. The tourniquet was passed to Charity. I started to struggle a bit "Please no!, I'll do anything!"

Releasing my nut "Calm down little pet, this is just for a little fun. You'll like it..." the black goddess assured me.

She then proceeded to wrap the rubbed length around the base of my ball sack. Tightening it just enough to leave them bulging in a firm bundle.

Veronica smiled like a kid in a candy store, "Let's get this party started, Your going to use your mouth to prime me." she glanced to the side at my other tormentor. "I'll get first crack to open him up for you so you'll have an easier time of it."

Slender sable fingers caressed my now oversensitive nuts, "You mean you enjoy being the first to open up a virgin!" she nearly cackled, "Fine by me, you know I enjoy sloppy seconds anyway."

The Irish siren slinked over the mattress and settled on a knee, squatting almost directly over my neck, her breath deepened "Make love to it" Time slowed as the head of her huge toll moved towards me. I hadn't ever seen a cock this large outside of porn. The damn thing was thicker than my own wrist. There was a small patch of red hair behind the base, the shaft was smooth, pale enough to see veins throbbing beneath the surface. It was nearly uniform in thickness with just a small ridge behind the helmet. The glistening pink tip slipped between my lips and I opened my jaws to avoid any tooth contact. I could taste the slick precum, both salty and sweet. The smell was something I had never encountered and elicited strange feelings in my gut.

When she made little move beyond that I realized she had demanded I participate. I wanted to keep my balls. I touched the tip gently with my tongue and got only a raised eyebrow. Closing my lips I started licking in my mouth and once wet enough I nursed on it, rubbing the back of her head against the roof of my mouth. I could almost feel her moan through her cock. Her hips nudged forward ever so gently. I got the hint and started working my way down the shaft.

"Keep using that tongue boy."

Remembering what I liked I rubbed the rough surface of the tongue against the the tip when on the tip and slathered the underside back and forth as I moved further down, keeping the rough texture of my taste buds on her piss slit. I was working deeper and deeper but soon gagged and pulled back quickly.

"Stare into my eyes until I say otherwise, I want to see the moment you break." she commanded, "And we will work you out of that gagging habit soon enough.

Raising my vision I could see nothing but burning lust in the emerald irises. I continued to work her cock over, gagging at the end of each down stroke. Back and forth, in and out. I could feel every imperfection of her shaft on my lips. I had to swallow more precum from time to time as she continued to produce an amazing amount. I don't know how long it continued this way before her mouth moved once more "Be a dear and distract him a moment dear, he's taking too long." My eyes nearly crossed at the sensation of teeth on my sack

Veronica's finger would into my air and grabbed a tight hold "Swallow now!" she shoved forward and I nearly wretched. "Do as I say and it will go better for you, Swallow NOW" this time when she shoved I swallowed. I still gagged but felt the tip move past the back of my tongue slightly. Again and again she repeated the command, each time the shove becoming more insistent. My jaw was beginning to ache and I had to push past it. Again my eyes teared. That scarlet haired witch moaned at the sight of me just as her head finally popped into my throat. She pulled back out and this time commanded "Take a good breath, It may be the last for a little bit." I obeyed "Now swallow!" she pulled sharply on my hair causing a bit of pain, but I barely noticed past the feeling of her shaft stretching my throat. No longer did she pull out. Between the tugs on my hair and the sharp thrusts of her hips she began to work her turgid member deeper into me. A moment later she pulled back just far enough for me to get another breath and then my nose was buried into her pubic hair at the root. An also cute squeak escaped her as Veronica started to grind against my face.

I couldn't believe it. That bitches face and eyes glowed as her monster of a cock was all of the way down my airway around a bed in my throat from this angle. She pulled out again for another breath and then proclaimed "Hold on to your horses, this is where I start working it!" Crap! My throat was forced open again as her pelvis slammed my nose hard enough to hurt. She grunted, pulled back and slammed again. Her speed built and my world became a blur of pale flesh slapping my forehead, soft groans, and the vibrating pleasure in my balls as I could feel lips, tongue, and teeth working me over. The face fucking slowly increased in violence, my balls chilled but I had no time to think as my throat was repeated assaulted. As the corners of my vision started to blur my throat was relieved when her cock head slipped out to rest on my tongue. Automatically I nursed gently on the silky bulb in my mouth. A spurt of salty slime coated my palate. With a soft whimper she pulled out almost reluctantly with a pop.

"Mmmm, that was close. But my first load is going to lay claim to your body. I'm going to coat your colon." Staring dead into my eyes she continued, "Its going to be the first of our marks that we own you." Suddenly my nose was covered with her wet ball sack. Her nuts were massive, I could feel their weight as they spread across my face and blocked my nose.

"Love them, lick them, suck them. But be gentle." I was reminded.

I turned my head to the side the get a breath and opened wide sucking a single testicle in. That one cum producer as almost too large to fit, I had no idea how I missed these before, it was some magic trick. I sucked and licked. Even pulled on just the skin. Massaging the soft giant with my tongue and lips. I began to alternate between the balls, watching as her skin shifted and folded. Listening to the sounds of approval emanating from her.

Then I noticed, her cock wasn't fully hard. It was starting to stand up, slowly filling with more blood. It expanded and continued to grow.

"I told you to stare in my eyes, toy!" I snapped my focus back to her eyes. "Just realized didn't you? That I wasn't fully hard yet? I'm a little over a foot long, and as you've noticed VERY thick. It's gonna be a bitch getting into you. Not only is it going to be worth it, I love breaking a new bitch in..."

I had ceased working as I listened in fear. She grinned like the Cheshire cat as I heard the deeper voice of Charity. "All done little boy? I guess its time for the main event!" A chill passed over my skin as I realized what I was in for.

Frog stepping backwards Veronica moved down my body and then between my legs. Charity passed new ropes to Veronica and they were quickly attached to my ankle cuffs. With a few quick motions the previous ties were loosened and the two of the pushed and pulled me further up so there was no mattress behind my head. The new ties were pulled tight by Charity while veronica removed the old ties. In the end I found myself nearly folded in half with my head hanging. Fear filled my gut.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Broken on My Break

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds