• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pissing in the Shower

Pissing in the Shower

"Pissing in the shower? Eww, gross..."

It wasn't like I had planned to have my bride watch my rich golden steam splashing on the marble tiles. She was the one who had entered the oversized en suite bathroom of our new home, apparently in search of some girly gimmick like eye lash curlers.

She bolted out of the room, but I couldn't follow. Not only was I wet, but my urine was still streaming, my bladder desperately needing relieving in a major way after waking up following a night of drinking. My wife's twenty-five year old sister Tammy had spent the two weeks of our honeymoon setting up our new home, so we had invited her to stay for dinner to celebrate the return from our honeymoon, and after the wine, she had decided to stay over, so we had just kept drinking until we just couldn't drink any more. All the booze had caused us to crash quickly, so the new mattress was still a virgin. That was okay though, because it was the only virgin in the house - the racy teasing about the honeymoon had confirmed that my new sister-in-law was not just hot, but was also a perpetually horny slut who boasted of no limits.

"I take it in every hole," she had bragged early in the evening. Another bottle of wine later, she treated us to graphic descriptions, mostly disguised as "did you try ...on your honeymoon?"

My bride had blushed, mostly because we had tried everything Tammy had described, plus a few extra kinks.

All the chatter had made me exceptionally horny, but not so much that I was about to rape my passed out wife our first night in the new home. As I showered, I had debated whether to rub one out or hope to catch her still in bed after I was fresh. Her intervention had spoiled those thoughts.

I was still pissing when she returned, this time leading Tammy by the arm.

"See, I'm not lying - the ass really is pissing in my brand new shower, where I stand to wash..."

"Be more fun if you knelt there to get anointed," Tammy giggled, "and then of course caught those pesky last drops directly on your tongue. That's one great looking cock, and I bet if you licked the piss off the slit, it would get even harder."

Only as Tammy spoke did I realize that my blood was surging into my shaft, my tumescence growing in my hand.

"Ohmigawd," my wife exclaimed, "you're as perverted as he is. Don't tell me that you drink piss."

"Watersports are fun, sweet sister," Tammy giggled, her eyes never leaving my cock. "I guess I finally found something you didn't try on your honeymoon."

"And I'm NEVER going to try..."

"Too bad, because I think he likes the idea..." Tammy nodded in the direction of my now rigid member, "or maybe I'm just still a bit drunk from last night."

"Well, if YOU like it so much, you get in there with him..."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. Tammy and I had flirted a bit while I dated her sister, but even drunk last night, the sex talk had never led me to consider actually having sex with her. Even if I wasn't a newlywed and very much in love, I would never have considered shopping so close to home.

Tammy on the other hand seemed to have no reservations. The words were barely out of her sister's mouth before Tammy stripped swiftly. My wife's jaw dropped in shock, but she neither moved nor spoke to stop her sister.

The stiffness of my meat had cut off my stream, but there was still a fat drop dangling off the tip of my cock as Tammy fell to her knees in front of me. I would have guessed that my bride would have screamed, or at least run from the room, yet there she stood, frozen, staring as her sister was about to play sexually with her husband.

Tammy brushed my hand away from my shaft and pumped me in her fist, her lips sucking on just the tip of my cock, her tongue drawing that piss into her mouth.

"More..." she sighed. "This feels so good."

"You slut," my bride finally spoke, but she still made no move to stop us, and Tammy did not pause. Nor did I. My stream flowed, coating Tammy's face, running down her chin and splashing on her tits. A single droplet dangled from each engorged nipple as my sister in law fucked her clit with her fingers at my feet, with my wife right there watching.

I glanced over and saw that my wife's nipples were hard diamonds threatening to pierce her silky robe. That sight made me relax a bit, so a fresh stream of urine voided out my pee slit, splashing Tammy in the face. A fresh drop adorned the cute button nose that was so much like my bride's.

Tammy turned to face her sister, grinning, tongue lapping liquid gold off her bottom lip. My abs tightened and a further surge of piss erupted, soaking her hair and splashing onto her shoulders. Rivulets ran down to her tits, which I noticed for the first time were naked, fuller than her sister's, with bigger fatter nipples. The aureolae puffed out, and the tips were like erasers. My tongue automatically wet my lips as I imagined what they would feel like as I pulled them with my teeth.

"See, it's great foreplay," Tammy spoke, pulling me back to reality, at the same time acknowledging that this was more than just a golden shower. "Now are you going to fuck him or am I?"

"I see his cock does need relief.." my bride spoke dreamily.

"And his balls are pretty heavy too..." Tammy added, reaching between my thighs to heft my swollen sac.

"I thought you might just give him relief with your mouth," my wife added.

"I know how much you'd love to watch that," Tammy chuckled. "Did she ever tell you how she used to peep at my sucking off my boyfriends until one day I purposely gave head in the family room while we were all watching TV? After that, there was no more peeping, just watching."

My blushing bride was flushed right down her chest, which was now fully visible as she had loosened her robe, exposing her tits, and allowing her hand to brush her swollen clit.

"She never returned the favour though," Tammy complained, looking up at me, still fondling my cock slowly. "I was hoping last night she might finally demonstrate the cock sucking skills she learned from watching me, but no such luck."

"Maybe she needs a refresher lesson," I finally spoke.

"Hey, I thought you like my blow jobs," my bride protested. "He says I give the best head in history."

The last remark was directed to Tammy, but in fact was something I had said more than once.

"I bet he'd love to watch you give head to another guy - or did you try even that on the honeymoon?"

It was if Tammy could read my mind, knew every kink. Though we had not crossed that line, during the honeymoon, I had frequently teasingly suggested that we invite a virile male back to our room for just that purpose. She had laughed off the suggestions, although the last night, she had not stopped blowing me when our neighbours had come out onto their balcony, giving them a very loud and lustful show instead.

My bride's gasp told Tammy part of the answer.

"Hmm, I must be right that he'd enjoy it - his shaft got even fatter and twitchier as I suggested it. You really should give it to him as a treat - for your anniversary maybe?"

"What sort of man likes watching his wife with another man?" my wife asked.

"I'd guess the sort of guy married to a woman who gets turned on watching her sister suck his cock," Tammy teased, and made good on her description by sliding her tongue around the bulb of my cock, and then swallowing the fatness into her cheek. I glanced at my wife, and there was no denying that she was excited - her nipples were stiffer than I had ever seen, and she had three fingers deep up her squishy quim as her thumb twiddled her clit. Her breath was reduced to panting - a telltale sign that her orgasm was getting close.

I finally tore my eyes away from Tammy long enough to hold the gaze of my bride.

"I wasn't joking about that, you know," I said.

"I see that now," she replied.

Tammy had slid my cock head out of her mouth, but kept it resting on her bottom lip. She then rolled her tongue all around my shaft, spiralling to my root and back to the ridge that joined helmet to staff. She seemed to pause purposefully, as if wanting to make sure my wife watched her swallow my entire organ deep into her throat. She did something with her throat muscles that felt like humming. Whatever it was, it felt great around my cock.

"You keep that up much longer, he'll cum in your mouth and no one will get fucked this morning," my wife laughed as she spoke. She knew me well - I could feel my balls tight against my groin. "Though how you get to fucking from a dare over pissing in the shower, I'm not sure."

Tammy pulled her head back, allowing my cock to flop out of her mouth, bounce off her chin, and nestle in her cleavage as she swivelled to speak.

"I guess that since it's his first fuck in your new home, it should be with you. But I get to watch, since I fluffed him for you."

To my amazement, my wife chuckled deep from her belly, her naked tits jiggling invitingly.

"Fuck, you can have the sloppy seconds if you watch," she replied.

My cock twitched, rubbing Tammy's right nipple.

"Oh, honey, he LIKES that. I'm guessing he thinks I'll lick your combined juices off his cock to get him stiff enough for round two."

I saw that my bride's eyes were dancing brightly. Without another sound, she slipped the loose robe off her shoulders. Before it fluttered to the floor, she had stepped over to the shower and stepped in beside me, leaning up against the wall, the water spraying her back, running down and cascading off of her shelf-like ass. I thanked my wisdom at investing in the inline continuous hot water system.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked. "I am so ready. I need your cock filling me up now."

Tammy removed any opportunity for me to hesitate, grabbing my cock tightly in her fist and aiming it at the gap between my bride's thighs.

"Fuck her from behind, stud, press her hard against the wall," she growled into my ear as she stood, her hand tugging me closer to my wife's ass.

Tammy's fingers caressed my balls lightly, and then her hand slid up to my ass. With one shove, she joined me to my bride, my shaft sliding smoothly into the soaked flesh. My wife immediately started thrusting back against me, and I reciprocated, obeying Tammy's instruction to try fucking her right through the wall. I felt Tammy's breath on my ear, and then her tongue on my neck. Her left hand rested on my back just above my buttocks. My wife's moans changed tone. I knew that sound, and I guessed that Tammy's right hand was tweaking her sister's nipples.

After the evening of teasing, and the morning surprises, I did not last long. A few dozen thrusts, a couple of minutes, and my seed spewed forth, great gobs of goo flooding out of my prostate, through my plumbing, and coating my bride's womb. Since her climax had not yet occurred, I worried about whether she might resent my sudden explosion, but my shaft barely started to soften when I heard her panting become ragged. Her muscles milked me. I felt fingers teasing my cock, twiddling her clit, not knowing or caring whether they belonged to my wife or to Tammy. With one final massive grunt my wife collapsed against the shower wall, only my weight trapping her upright.

Swiftly, Tammy slithered around slipping between my wife and the wall. The two sisters kissed deeply, inches in front of my eyes. My cock no longer was semi-flaccid, because that sight made it harden afresh, still deep inside my wife's cunt. Tammy's hand slid along my bride's belly, fingertips caressing my root where it entered the semen filled cavity. I gently eased my bride's shoulders back from the wall, creating a gap just large enough for Tammy to drop to a squat, so that her tongue could replace those fingers, leaving my cock and slurping up the seed seeping out of her sister's cunt.

"Now he'd usually fuck my ass," my wife managed to regain just enough composure to explain, "but I know that I promised you seconds."

Somehow she swivelled her hips so that my cock slipped free and she shifted just enough that Tammy got one final gush of goo flowing out of the wet womb before Tammy's lips again caressed my cock. It was my wife's turn to play choreographer, nudging Tammy upright and pressing her back against the tile where my bride's tits had just been mashed.

"Fuck her hard honey," my wife commanded, shoving my rigid cock straight into the waiting gash. "Her ass is a bit bigger and softer than mine so she has lots of padding if you want to try to fuck her right through the wall."

I obeyed just like any good husband, my cock experiencing this entry - familiar in the way all women have similar anatomy, but also unique - looser, roomier, but hungrier than I was used to. Since I had just cum, I lasted longer fucking Tammy. Her muscles flexed around me in new and exciting ways. Her hips thrust away from the wall, and I shoved back, the two of us grunting like beasts. I barely registered that the two women were suddenly kissing deeply, slowing the fucking to a languid luxurious fuck. I became aware that my wife's fingers slid up to cup a breast, and tug a nipple, but it was as if I was not really there, although my meat was deep within Tammy. I realized that my bride had now slipped a finger to help out by diddling her sister's swollen clit. This time, the woman orgasmed first. Again, it was familiar yet strange at the same time - instead of panting followed by a grunt, there was mewing then a sharp series of noises almost like barks, as the muscles in her abdomen danced. I staggered backwards with the force of the ensuing climax, Tammy's ass pushing her away from the wall. That triggered my climax and I pumped a lesser load into my sister-in-law.

All three of us linked arms around shoulders and caught our breath, the warm water of the shower cleansing us. I found myself wondering what my wife would say or do the next time I decided to piss in the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pissing in the Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds