• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Exchange Student

The Exchange Student

Jerome felt like he had just won the lottery when he heard the response. When his parents agreed to his spending a semester overseas, he was barely able to contain his excitement. He had fully expected that they might complain about his leaving the country, or taking that much time away from his University, but they felt that it would be an opportunity of a lifetime to be able to spend time in a foreign country and put up no resistance.

In fact rather they actually became quite active advocates for the plan. His mother put it best when she said that he would remember this time for the rest of his life. Little did she, or he, realize just how accurate that statement was.

For months he practiced his French every day, and as the time for his departure got closer his anticipation of the trip grew and grew. The day for his flight to Paris finally came and hugging his weeping parents at the ticket counter at JFK, Jerome waved goodbye and walked towards the security line. His thoughts were frenzied on the overnight trip from New York, and landing and Charles de Gaulle airport at dawn, he followed the instructions given by his host family and made his way towards the train station.

The train trip south from Paris was breathtaking, and as mile upon mile of beautiful vineyards and picturesque villages rolled by he wondered openly about all of the fantastic adventures that lay ahead for him for the next six months. Reaching the tiny village where he would be staying for the duration, his French came in handy as he hired a cab to take him to his new home. Pulling up to a rustic but rather spacious Chateau with rolling grounds, his smile widened as he took his bags from the trunk and knocked on the front door.

As the door opened, he could only think "SACRE MERDE" at the sight that came into his vision. Now that he actually had met his host family, his excitement turned to something more basic, and much lower on his body, overwhelming lust. Holy God in HEAVEN he thought to himself as he met his "exchange sisters". All blonde, bubbly and gorgeous, he realized that he was going to be in absolute HEAVEN for the next 6 months being surrounded by such gorgeous Gallic women.

He had been chosen among all of the students at his college to spend 6 months in a full emersion experience in rural France and as he viewed his new hosts he silently prayed thanks to God for having him be the one who had been selected. Having chosen French Literature as his major, and planning on going ahead to grad school with the hopes of getting a teaching position after graduation, Jerome knew that this experience would look extremely good on his resume. The fact that he would be surrounded by three of the most beautiful women he had ever set eyes on his life was a side benefit, but BOY was it a big benefit.

He stood completely dumbfounded in the door of the large chateau as these three glorious visions of womanhood stepped forward and introduced themselves. They were all sisters and all around the same age as he was. Clare was the oldest at 22, Jeannette was his age at 20 and the youngest Raina had just turned 18.

Their house was fantastic, about 20 minutes east of Tours, it was in the very heart of the Loire Valley wine country as all of the vineyards he had seen from his train had announced. When he asked where the "parents" were, Clare looked slightly sad and indicated that their father had died several years earlier and that their mother was largely bedridden. She pretty much stayed in her room almost the entire day, so largely the three girls were left to work the property on their own. This, she explained, is why they had agreed to the exchange program as they really needed help with the Chateau and the adjoining small vineyard, and thought this would be a good way to have all sides benefit.

Jerome looked slightly concerned as this was a lot different than he had anticipated as it sounded like he was going to be a free field hand for the duration, but, he definitely would master the language by the end of the experience and having these three girls as company would take the bite out of any manual labor he would perform. Beside, the place (along with the girls) was breathtaking, like walking right into a coffee table book, with winding rivers cutting a lazy path through rows and rows of picturesque estates, castles and vineyards. It was simply perfect.

The house was large so room was not a problem, and Jerome was shown to his unbelievable accommodations. He had a huge four poster bed and large bay window overlooking the Loire valley and he felt like he needed to pinch himself to prove he was not dreaming. Down the hall from him were each of the girl's rooms, and all emptied onto a main central hall.

The first night was great and all of the girls seemed to enjoy Jerome's company as despite the lush surroundings, it was quite remote and they all seemed lonely. His french already felt like it was rapidly improving as they spoke nothing else and after a spectacular dinner prepared by Raina the first of many bottles of wine from their own vineyard was opened and enjoyed.

The girls all seemed quite flirty and open, and Jerome had a hard time concentrating being surrounded by such loveliness. He knew better than to be too forward with any of them as he liked this gig and certainly did not want to screw it up. When Clare casually placed her bare lovely feet in his lap, it was hard for the girls not to notice Jerome's growing arousal and unease. The tent in his chinos said it all, and the blush in his face made him even more adorable to each of them.

When Jerome finally went to bed, definitely feeling the effects of the wine, he stripped off almost instantly once he got into his room and jacked off. He had been quite horned up all day, and these girls were already driving him crazy with lust and he had just gotten there. He smiled as he thought about the lovely days ahead of him and with a satisfied grin on his face, he fell asleep, his dreams filled with all sorts of delightful horizontal fun with each of them.

He awoke to the sound of water running in the shower and after it stopped he peaked out his door down the hall. There padding back to her room, still dripping wet and covered in the briefest of towels was Jeannette. Jerome was careful not to be spotted, but thoroughly enjoyed watching her cute little round ass walk away from him as he imagined those long silky legs wrapped around his ears as he slurped, licked and sucked her to oblivion.

Still naked, Jerome casually stroked himself at this image in his mind and after Jeannette was back in her room, he gingerly wrapped his towel around his waist and headed to the shower for his turn, his erection making wrapping the towel quite difficult. He was still quite hard, and hoped that none of the girls would come out and discover his embarrassing display as he now padded down the hall to the shower.

The coast had been clear and as Jerome entered the bathroom it, like the rest of the house, was stunning and caused him to audibly gasp. Huge vaulted ceilings and green tile covered floor to ceiling and he hung his towel on one of the hooks on the wall as he entered the shower. As the water poured over his body his thoughts turned once again to all of the tantalizing female flesh that surrounded him and got even harder. However else this semester was going to turn out, he knew he was going to at least have lots to look at, and he hoped he could turn it into action soon.

After a hearty French breakfast of fresh cheese, ripe fruit and smoked meats the girls led Jerome out to the vineyard. Even in work clothes, these women were hot as each delicious curve of their body strained against their sweat soaked t-shirts all day, and by lunch Jerome was completelly lost in a haze of lustful thoughts. The girls too were enjoying having Jerome around, as being so isolated they had not had tremendous opportunities for meeting young men. As the sisters discussed amongst themselves, they all agreed that Jerome was not only a hottie, but it was obvious they were driving him mad and this only made them decide to ramp things up.

Walking through the hot June morning, they instructed Jerome to prune the old vines on the lower forty acres, and after much teasing, finally got him to remove his shirt, all commenting on his fine physique as his cut and ripped chest and abs came into view. Jerome's head was spinning as the teasing and flirtations from the sisters was hitting the mark and he was was hooked.

That night, Jerome had to pinch himself again to make sure he was not dreaming. Again, the wine and food had been fantastic, and now he found himself being in the most envious position of being surrounded by these gorgeous girls all to himself as they laughed and joked over the delicious roast chicken and delicious wine.

After dinner, they were all lounging around the large great room, and Clare suggested they play darts to pass the time as nothing was on tv that night. Jerome was quite the dart player back in the states, so he eagerly agreed, thinking to himself that possibly he could turn this little game into something more erotic. He said he would play, but only if it was strip darts and winked, half expected the girls to refuse, but as they had all been flirting with him all day, he figured it was time to flirt back. At worst his suggestion would be considered playful banter and at best? Who knows, this might turn into a night he would remember for the rest of his life. Little did he realize how true that was.

To his great shock and overwhelming delight, the girls instantly agreed, but on one condition. Since he was just one man and they were three women, it would be girls against the guys. They would play 12 games since the girls had 12 items of clothing between them. Jerome grinned as in his mind he already had them naked but he asked the obvious. If they play 12 games, and he only had 3 items of clothing (he was barefoot), what would he lose if he was already naked. He figured this was all just flirty banter anyway, and the girls would probably back out anyway, but, if they were serious, he figured he SHOULD ask.

Their response both alarmed and excited him. Clare took the lead while casually strolling over to him on the couch, she placed her foot right on his face and winked as she explained that if he was still naked, and had to pay up, they would have to work out some kind of arrangement for him to pay off his debts. Unconsciously he lightly kissed her ankle while she ran her fingers through his hair as the atmosphere in the room got much hotter. Whatever arrangement he would be subjected to, Jerome did not care as he was now completely hard and lost in the spell of the girls.

As the game started Jerome found he was a little drunker than he had anticipated. He hoped it would not affect his aim as he truly wanted to have these girls naked but when he lost the first game, and it turned out not to be even close, it dawned on him exactly what he had agreed to. Raina came over after his loss and pressed her body hard against his back. Her pebbly hard nipples clearly were felt through the thin cotton fabric of her blouse and she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, running her hands back down his chest as she purred.

Jerome knew now he was going to lose, and he also knew he was going to lose badly but no longer cared. The effects of the wine on his aim was nothing compared to his burning lust, and quickly spinning around he grabbed her sweet little ass and pulled her to him, their lips quickly locking as their tongues entwined. Raina pushed him away playfully and ran her finger down his stomach and over his now bulging crotch. "Later", she whispered, "Later".

The next game went mostly like the last, and now Jerome worried about not only being stripped, and subject to 9 unknown "penalties" but sadly he feared that he would go this whole night and not even see one nipple from these luscious sisters. As he stood, now shirtless, to take aim Clare and Jeannette came over and stood on either side of them.

He stood completely still as Clare stroked his stomach and ran her right foot up and down his leg. Jeannette, not to be outdone by her sister, playfully grabbed his right ass cheek through his jeans and squeezed while simultaneously running her tongue around the inner edge of his ear.

Jerome was in heaven, sweating and now throbbing quite prominently lost in a pussy fog. Jeanette said they only wanted to help him with his aim and winked as both girls sat back down on the couch to watch him take his shot. It was hopeless as the combination of the girls seduction, his overwhelming horniess and the wine he had been drinking caused him to throw wildly off target.

As before, he lost, and lost badly and now it was Jeannette's turn and she knelt down on the floor in front of him, unbuttoning his jeans and taking the zipper in her teeth as she slowly dragging it down. Jerome was wobbling now, as this was like a wet dream come to life.

Suddenly she grasped both sides of his jeans and pulled them to the floor, guiding his naked feet out of the legs and leaving him in his boxer briefs now straining with a raging hard on. As she stood, her long fingers raked up his inner thigh and over the waistband of his shorts.

Playfully pulling it out and letting it snap back, she whispered "These are next boy".

The next game was hopeless and the girls now all sat next to one another on the couch crossing their legs and looking quite intently at Jerome, now standing before them on the edge of nudity. They whistled their appreciation of his form and watched intently as he took aim. Right before he got ready to throw, the girls all lifted their shirts and flashed him, timing it perfectly with his shot.

Well, as can be predicted, he missed, and he missed so badly this dart didn't even hit the board at all but landed in the fireplace. Knowing he was defeated he turned to face them, his whole body beet red and flush with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. Clare pointed to him and crooked her finger, indicating he was to come over and stand before them on the couch and he eagerly did as he was told.

Still sitting, she leaned back and grabbed both sides of his shorts with her toes. Slowly pulling them down, the girls eagerly watched this display with a red hot intensity. The fabric strained to slide over his erection, but mere seconds later, the fully exposed Jerome POPPED into view as his dick smacked his stomach as it sprung back from being pulled down by his shorts.

He groaned and quickly covered himself but Clare kicked his hands away and playfully ran her toes around his balls and up his shaft, giggling as he throbbed helplessly between her feet, his eyes closed and his head thrown back. After one long teasing tickle with her big toe, she released him and he struggled to cover his erection with his hands.

The next 9 games went the same, and the girls remained completely clothed the whole night, Jerome having lost every one. After the last dart was thrown and he had again lost, all three sisters giggled uncontrollably as Raina jumped up, grabbed all of Jerome's clothes and ran upstairs.

When she returned, the grin on her face indicated something had definitely happened and she handed Clare a key. This key, it would turn out, was the key to Jerome's room and it was now locked tight with all of his belongings inside. He was naked and would not be clothed until he got that key back.

The girls whispered amongst themselves, and Jerome stood naked and blushing before them. Still incredibly hard, he found it oddly exciting yet embarrassing to be naked in front of 3 gorgeous women. Breaking the silence Clare spoke.

"Jerome, we have decided on your penalties now. You really are a very poor dart player, but perhaps by the end of your stay you will be better. Since you lost 9 more games than clothes you had to cover your debts, you will be our servant for these 9 days. Tonight you will sleep in my room as I own you the first day. After your 9 days are up, we will play again, only this time we will play for this key, the key to your room and all of your clothes. If you win, you get to have your room and clothes back, but if you lose, well, it is another day of slavery for each game you lose."

He could not believe the words he was hearing, and for a minute he thought maybe something was lost in translation. When Clare grabbed his neck and started pulling him upstairs, he grinned thinking that there were certainly worse fates than being the naked servant of three gorgeous women. Following behind her obediently and entering her room, she retrieved a small riding crop from her chest of drawers and pointed to the floor.

Jerome did not have to be told twice and he knelt quickly, licking the side of her foot as she slowly stroked his ass menacingly with the crop. He was in a total blissful and erotic haze and his cock throbbed like a runaway firehose as this girl was hitting every one of his buttons!

Clare sat on the bed and ran her foot in-between his legs, teasing and torturing his cock with her toes as she enjoyed the moans of delicious agony coming from Jerome as he throbbed between her feet. Holding her foot again up to his face, he knew what to do, and he lovingly licked from the heel to the balls of her feet, alternating between long licks and light loving kisses.

Grabbing her foot with his hands, he pulled it to his mouth and sucked and kissed each toe as Clare purred, obviously enjoying his attentions. Leaning forward she grabbed his face and pulled it up to look at her.

"Let's see how you well you perform on OTHER parts of my anatomy!"

Jerome knew he was a slave now, and most likely would remain naked and in servitude for the rest of his stay at the Chateau but was not at all displeased. He also knew he could not think of a better fate and as he began kissing up her leg to finally worship her gorgeous, wet and enticing pussy he knew he was a lucky lucky boy as he clasped her moist panties in his teeth and slowly pulled them off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Exchange Student

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds