• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Expensive Date

The Expensive Date

She was the hottest looking woman Jake had ever seen. Everything about her was appealing and she was one of those women with extra fine, almost glowing, long thick blond hair that swung around her hips like a silken scarf. Her ass was perfectly shaped, and from the very very tight little sundress she wore, it was obvious that the reason there were no panty lines was not due to wearing extra hose. When she turned to sip her Margarita, the outlines of her obviously unencumbered nipples were plain to see. Every move she made screamed sex and Jake gave Bill the bartender a five spot and told him to give her a drink.

Bill visibly rolled his eyes back in his head as he knew she was out of his and every other man's league and this action pissed Jake off. He knew he didn't stand a chance of getting her number, but he didn't need Bill so obviously agree, and offer his commentary without being asked.

Bill deposited a fresh Margarita in front of this lovely vision as directed, and to Jake, and Bill's amazement, she trained her big beautiful blue eyes right on Jake and visibly licked her lips.

Jake was stunned. This must be some sort of dream he thought, as he stared back at this otherworldly Goddess, obviously studying his physique. Jake always considered himself attractive, but to a woman of this caliber, attractive was a minimum requirement, not a final deciding factor. It took all of Jake's strength to keep his mouth from flying open as this beautiful, almost too beautiful, woman slowly approach him from across the bar.

Even now, Jake could feel the beginning of an erection forming, and she had not yet come into close focus. When she finally came up to him he was even more pleased. She was gorgeous, and the way she was standing, he could see right down the front of her dress. Her ample cleavage was glowing with little beads of perspiration and Jake could barely control himself.

"Hot enough for you?" she whispered in his ear as she withdrew an ice cube from her drink and began to draw little circles on her open cleavage. As he opened his mouth to speak, she placed her fingers on his lips and told him to be quiet. "Let's go back to your place, I am burning up in here."

Jake's head was swimming. This was too much. On the drive back to his apartment, Dominique (she finally did volunteer her name) took off her shoes and placed her naked feet in his lap, "Just to stretch out" she said and as he felt her toes nestle under his balls through his pants he felt as if he would wreck the car.

His cock was now so hard, he began to wonder if he could still drive with so much of his red blood cells occupied below the

belt. Every time he tried to shift in his seat, or relieve the pressure a bit, she would grind her delicious little toes further

into his crotch, circling his now visible (under his jeans) shaft and balls. As he turned onto the highway, he gasped as he felt her grab the top of his zipper with her toes and slowly pull the zipper down. The feel of the cool evening air rushing over his

exposed glands was quite a rush, but the footachinations of this little vixen were making him insane with lust.

As he tried to hold onto his composure, he audibly groaned as she began drawing circles on his now exposed scrotum with her big toe. When he finally arrived at his apartment building, she quickly zipped him up.

"Don't want anyone else to see my property!" she hissed into his ear. Jake melted right there.

As Jake and Monique walked through the lobby, Jake was visibly proud as he saw the envious stares of all the guys he past.

Yeah, he thought, this ass will be all mine tonight suckers! When he got up to his apartment and into the bedroom, she practically tackled him as she furiously began ripping his shirt off and clawing at his chest.

Equally frantic were the actions of her mouth as she sucked on his lips and devoured his tongue in her throat. Jake returned the favor, but was stopped by Dominique.

"No No Jake, I like to be the aggressor" she replied.

Jake, not wanting to take any chances at

all of missing what he knew was going to be the best fuck of his life immediately dropped his hands to his sides. Dominique, sensing Jake's desire to see her naked, began to sway seductively in the middle of the floor.

Loosening one spaghetti strap, and then another, she dropped her dress to the floor. As Jake had suspected, she wore nothing underneath and was even more gorgeous naked, perfect 38DDD breasts, tight little stomach and neatly trimmed pubic hair completing her erotic vision. Jake was licking his lips now, waiting to feast on the treasures that lurked beneath that little

blonde patch of hair and as he reached for her, she grabbed his arm and pulled the remains of his shirt off. Pulling him up

she quickly unbuckled his belt and unceremoniously yanked his pants and shorts down to his ankles. Catching him off guard, she pushed him back onto the bed and pulled them completely off, along with his shoes and socks in one quick movement. Now he was as naked as she.

As he lay before her she ran her long nails down his chest and around his tortured, rock hard cock. "Please Baby!" he begged as she began to blow lightly across the tip of his penis. Panther like, she slinked her long silky form up his chest and held

her beautiful moist blond mound right over his lips.

"Eat me Jake, eat me like you have never eaten a woman before!" she cooed.

With wild abandon, Jake did just that and dove his face happily into her dripping pussy dangling over his face. He was even impressed in this area, having never tasted a woman as appetizing as she before. Wanting to please her, he took his time, alternating between softly sucking on her clit to lightly flicking it with his tongue. From the sounds above him, it was obvious that she was enjoying his attentions. As he slaved away under her, he paid no mind to the fact that she seemed to be reaching for something from the floor.

After about 35 minutes, and about 4 orgasms, as he could tell, she begged for him to stop. For the last 5 or so minutes she had been violently grasping both his wrists and holding them up hard against the headboard.

Smiling as he looked up from between her legs, when Jake tried to move his mouth flew open when he now realized what she had been doing, he was handcuffed.

"What the.." he started, but she

quickly frenched him in mid-sentence.

"When I service you Jake, I think you are going to need restraints! So lay back and enjoy as this is going to be the best fuck you have ever had in your whole life!" she whispered in his ear.

Even though he was a bit concerned about being handcuffed by, what was after all a complete stranger, he was so horny by this time he didn't care. Slowly she turned around and shoved that perfect round ass in his face as she began to strap his ankles to the end of the bed. As he squirmed a bit, she let her loose hanging breasts brush their erect nipples over the end of his cock just slightly enough to cause him to audibly moan and visibly shudder. When he was finally strapped down she mounted him.

Amazingly this girl was extremely tight, considering her expert lovemaking skills, and exquisite looks. She was not just tight, but she had a grip! It was amazing!! Never had Jake ever experienced pussy like this before as with every down stroke, she was able to loosen her grip and with the upstroke she tightened it. These new techniques sent shockwaves all through Jakes body, and within seconds he was on the brink of orgasm. But he did not cum.

Somehow she sensed when he was close, and through a combination of slowing down just enough, or gripping just a bit harder, she was able for the next 3 hours to keep him hard, desperate and on the edge of release as she rode herself to numerous orgasms.

After all this time Jake felt that if he did not cum soon his balls would burst as he felt them vibrate in frustration. By now they were swollen to about the size of oranges and were quite purple and very sensitive. Finally he could take no more and in a burst of emotion he begged her to let him cum, almost crying as he pleaded with her.

With a slight smirk on her face she relented and Jake literally exploded what seemed to him to be a gallon of cum up into her, gasping and barking like a lunatic as he emptied his nutsacks. Never before had he had such an intense orgasm and he nearly blacked out as he sprayed wave after wave deep into her for almost a solid minute. Exhausted and spent, Jake collapsed onto the bed while Dominique, equally tired, laid her head on his naked chest.

The next morning Jake was startled to find he was still cuffed spread-eagle to the bed and already quite hard again. Fighting to open his eyes, the first thing he saw was Dominique slipping her dress over her head.

"Morning Lover!" he called to her and she continued to get dressed. Startled, she shot a look around and then just winked at him as she sat on the bed and put her shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked playfully as he rattled his chains, indicating to her that it was time to unbind him. "To work loverboy, to work. Sadly, I can see that today is going to be a less than profitable day." This statement made no sense to Jake when she spoke but soon it would be all to obvious.

Grinning as she looked down his naked and quite aroused body she smiled. "But it did have its consolations!" she continued as she ran her nails over his again stiffening cock.

"What do you do?" Jake asked innocently as he expected her to release him any minute and sadly leave for work.

"Gee, I almost hate to tell you this Jake, but I am a thief. And sadly, you are my victim. And from the looks of it around here, you don't have very much to steal!" Dominique continued.

Jake, stunned at her admission, just laid there dumbly and didn't even resist her when she placed the tape over his mouth as his brain froze at her words.

As his mind raced he was hopeful when he heard a knock on the door. Amazingly, Dominique answered it and in walked two other gorgeous creatures. Both snickered when they saw him lying there, stark naked, bound and in an obvious state of arousal.

"Another HARD night Dominique?" the first girl asked.

"Just shut up and help me pack up!" Dominique snapped back.

Naked and helpless, Jake could do nothing as Dominique and her two friends began to clean him out of everything. First his TV set, then all his cash, pictures and even his furniture were one by one removed over the next few hours. As he watched all his possessions slowly disappear, Jake struggled futilely against the cuffs. The erotic bouncing and swaying of his helpless, and now desperately hard, dick caused the girls immense pleasure. Finally Dominique ripped off the tape.

"Ok Jake, here is the deal. If you tell us the pin number to your checking account, we will not steal your clothes, otherwise you are going to be bare-assed, bound and broke. So what's going to be?"

Jakes mind raced. He was terrified of losing everything, but wasn't sure he could trust the girls to keep up their end of the bargain. They sensed his hesitation, and one of Dominique's accomplices, a knockout busty brunette, began to scrap her long nails

up the sole of his foot.

"Perhaps we could get him to talk another way!" she giggled as Jake's face flushed as he tried to hold back the explosion of laughter that was building up in him.

"Noooooo!!" he screamed as all three girls began to viciously assault every inch of his exposed flesh with their nails. Tied widely as he was, and with nothing covering his flesh he was an easy target. As her two accomplices tickled him unmercifully, Dominique went into his kitchen and returned with a bottle of honey and began to drip it all over his aching cock. The combination of her light nibbles, soft sucking, and their tickling finally made him crack and he gave them the code.

Gasping and panting, horny and exhausted from the tickling, despite his situation Jake could think of nothing but shooting his load. Pleading loudly he screamed "Please, Please finish me off!" as his frustrated cock snapped out of Dominique's sensuous mouth. With a evil grin Dominique poured the rest of the honey on his cock and began to empty his closets and drawers of all their contents.

"Please don't take all my clothes too, what in the fuck am I going to do? Please!!" he begged but to no avail. They took everything, and now that they had his wallet, and the pin number to his ATM card, they cleaned out his checking account and he had nothing!

"Here you go baby!" The mystery brunette said mockingly as she giggled as she shimmied and removed her soaking wet panties. Dangling them on her finger as she walked over to the bed she bent down and stuffed them in his mouth. "Wouldn't want to have you running around completely starkers now would we? Although I doubt that thong will fit you very well." she laughed as each girl kissed him on his throbbing balls as they quietly exited.

Dominique was the last to go and she laughed as she grabbed the curtains and stuffed them in her bag. "Don't feel bad Jake, you were a good fuck, and you definitely have a body that needs to be naked more often. I have a feeling you are going to have LOADS of practice in the near future. Good BYE!" she giggled as she walked through his completely bare apartment and slammed the door shut.

Jake lay there in a dumb, broke, bound and very naked stupor. He almost began to cry as he heard the unmistakable sound of his car starting up and pealing down the road. What would he do, he thought. "He was naked, broke and tied up. How can things get any worse!"

As he lay there writhing in self pity his horrified eyes spied a mosquito, who had just flown in from the open window light right on the end of his dick. Obviously the honey had attracted it and shake as he tried ,the mosquito would not leave but stayed to drink its fill. After it flew out the window the itching began...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Expensive Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds