• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 002

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 002

Demetrius struggled to keep up with the ship. He was but one man paddling while the Priestess's ship had a team of slaves chained to oars, and one of those new slaves was Angone. Demetrius did his best and kept his eyes peeled to the horizon where the Island of Aphrodite's temple finally came into view.

Angone for his part was adjusting to his new life as a chastity slave. The nectar he had been given oddly affected him. He was incredibly horny of course, but at the same time strangely docile. As he sat on his bench, rowing oar in his hand, one of the Priestesses came up behind him and ran her foot up his back. Instantly his cock grew hard in his golden cage and he began to shudder. His whole focus was shifted from his pleasure to hers, and he spun around and instantly dropped to his knees showering kisses on her bejeweled feet. She smiled as she ran her hand through his hair watching him worship her. She would take this one herself for training.

"Slave" she spoke Angone looking up into her eyes. "If you learn to serve me properly you will be rewarded." As she spoke, she played with the lock on his cage with her toes, enjoying the desperate look of longing in Argone's eyes. She explained that he now belonged to her for training and that she would teach him how to be a proper servant to Aphrodite.

"The first rule is Men exist to serve women, and that the highest pleasure a man can achieve is by providing pleasure for his Mistress". Angone moaned as he was compelled to continue to kiss and suck her toes, his cock growing erect in its tight golden confines. As he sucked each toe, waves of pleasure rolled over him, ticking his testicles and causing a warm wet feeling on his imprisoned shaft. The pleasure he was providing her was reflecting back on him. He wept with gratitude as she stroked his cheek with the sole of her foot. As the ship grew closer to the island, his feelings of desire for the servants of Aphrodite grew. Once they landed, his conversion was complete, he would never leave this island nor would he want to. Demetrius was on a fool's errand as Angone was as much a prisoner of his mind as he was of his body. As the ship moored on the dock, the chains of the slaves were unlocked, including Argone's. They would not be needed here.

Several miles still out to sea, Demetrius struggled with his raft. He was completely exhausted having paddled desperately to keep up with the ship, but it was a hopeless task. He did however keep close enough to discover the island, and now it loomed high on the horizon in front of him. Deciding it best to stay hidden, he rowed to the far side of the Island, away from the dock.

Setting his first foot on the island, Demetrius was overwhelmed by all of his senses. First of all his sense of smell was assaulted by the scent of Hyacinth and Sex, in a perfect combination of sweet and musky and he almost instantly got hard. The pheromones were incredibly intoxicating and he had a hard time concentrating, feeling almost drunk with the aroma. As he walked inland, his bare feet were caressed by sand that felt like silk and leaves of plants that felt like velvet. Everything on this island was a cascade of sensual assault and his cock strained to escape his small tunic as he walked.

On the wind he heard a sound that was beyond describing. It was like a thousand birds singing inside a thousand harps playing, and was without a doubt the most beautiful sound he had ever heard in his life. Never before in his life had he been aroused by a noise, but this was beyond his experience. He instantly dropped to knees and stripped off his tunic, taking his hard throbbing cock in his hand and desperately stroking. Never had he been hornier in his young life, and he was desperate to cum, and somehow he was able to shake some sense into his head and put his cock back into his loincloth. The sound now was punctuated by the singing of the Priestesses and provided a good way for him to follow it to the source. As he climbed up a sand dune to follow the sound, the musky sweet aroma got stronger and stronger, making Demetrius harder and harder with every step. When he got to the top of the Dune he froze, unable to believe what his eyes were showing him.

There in her full glory lay Aphrodite. She was beautiful beyond human words and Demetrius was completely frozen in place at the sight of her. She was fully revealed as a Goddess and not in one of her less intimidating human avatars she normally assumed when interacting with mortals. She was gloriously and spectacularly naked, her golden skin glowing with her power. She was also gigantic, over 200 feet tall, her long legs stretching the length of triremes and her breasts the size of a palace. Just looking at her Demetrius was transfixed. His cock throbbed in his loincloth and he found it hard to breathe. Few mortals had ever seen Aphrodite in her true Goddess form and those who had rarely survived it. She exuded lust and passion and Demetrius unconsciously humped the air, so overwhelmed he shuddered and twitched, desperate to release his seed.

Through his lusty haze he was able to watch the ceremony. All of the acolytes were naked as was Diana the chief Priestess. They chanted a mantra to the Goddess and kept time with their bodies, their breasts swinging to the time of the chant and their hips gyrating in small circles. Each acolyte was seated on an ivory dildo and as they thrust down on it, pleasure ripping through their gorgeous bodies, their passion and arousal presented as a gift to the Goddess. Diana stood alone, her naked body looking more gorgeous than Demetrius had remembered. Angone and the other slaves were nowhere to be seen, but in Diana's hand she held the goblet containing his seed. Diana began the ceremony as Aphrodite looked on approvingly.

"Oh great Goddess Aphrodite, Queen of Lust and Passion, your humble servants present to you this humble token. Take dear Goddess as a measure of our devotion, this offering of man-seed."

She then emptied the cup into a fire on the altar, its contents dripping out slowly into the flames. As Angone's cum hit the flames, a purple smoke formed and snaked its way towards the Goddess, wrapping around her breasts and in between her toes, before finally entering her pussy. Aphrodite purred in pleasure as the smoke entered her, and her smile indicated that the offering was acceptable.

With her eyes now open, Aphrodite looked down at Diana and spoke. "Oh loyal Priestess, your offering is well placed. My good and loyal servant, I shall continue my blessings upon you for the next year." Diana smiled in satisfaction, pleased at the happiness of her Goddess.

"And I see you have a visitor! Mmmmmm, and a delicious one at that!" she continued as she stretched out her enormous toe and pointed right at Demetrius. Every eye turned to spot the trembling and hard Demetrius, frozen in a combination of lust and fear in his hiding place. All of the women rushed him and grabbed his wrists and ankles carrying him towards the altar. Demetrius wanted to run but found he could not. So powerful were the emanations from the Goddess that his normally strong body was as weak as a kitten and he was powerless to resist. The girls quickly stripped him completely naked and forced him to his knees in front of the Goddess.

"Ah Demetrius!" Aphrodite Giggled as she saw his naked form come into sight. "You are a fine specimen of manhood, even if you are a mere mortal. You may even rival my lover Ares! Bring him forward to me Diana."

The Priestess complied and the naked and trembling Demetrius was dragged forward in front of the Goddess. He was so overwhelmed by her beauty he felt he was falling down a well, all of his senses on fire, his head spinning from her power. He shook violently as he knelt before her, his cock visibly drooling pre-cum just from her presence.

"Mortal, you are going to be given a gift, a gift NO mortal man has ever received. You will pleasure my body in full Goddess form. I will protect you and keep you from dying, as my power is normally too much for any mortal man. I want to feel you inside me; I want to feel your lust coursing through my body. Come forth and worship."

Demetrius ran to her like a crazed man. He grabbed onto her large toe with both arms, struggling to reach around it as it was the size of his own body. Insane with lust he showered her toe with his kisses, desperately rubbing his whole body and his cock over its surface. Her skin felt like warm silk and she smelled of honeysuckle and hyacinth. He was in heaven and would have willingly died right there just to be near her.

"Prepare yourself mortal for the ultimate divine gift. I warn you though, you will forever be changed."

Demetrius eagerly replied. "Oh beautiful Goddess, I am unworthy of your charms, please let me worship you."

Aphrodite smiled as she began to spread her legs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 002

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds