• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Steph's Night in the Country

Steph's Night in the Country

It's the Friday night of WrestleMania weekend in Texas, and while most everyone else involved with the WWE has wrestling on the brain, Stephanie McMahon does not.

Steph has always been the "adventurous" type, after all, and nothing seemed like a better idea to her than going out to a local honky tonk and seeing what nightlife in Texas is really all about.

"Yes Hunter. We have a sitter for the kids. Mom's going to do it. I'll meet back up with you at the hotel," Stephanie tells her husband Triple H over the phone, looking herself over in the bathroom mirror as she prepares to go out.

"Damn. I do look great tonight. Especially for a mother of three who's turning 40 this year," Stephanie told herself as she put on the "WrestleMania 32" straw cowboy hat that she had purchased at the WrestleMania store, using it to accentuate her "cowgirl" look that included a tight black t-shirt and the tightest pair of blue jeans she wore, as she called her driver to take her to the place billed as the "world's largest honky tonk" in Fort Worth.

"THIS is the place? Doesn't look like much to me," Stephanie scoffs when they arrive at Billy Bob's Texas, telling her driver to wait for her to call him as she gets out, adjusting her hat and her shirt and removing the WrestleMania logo from the hat as she walks inside, curious to see if anyone will recognize her in a place like this.

"There are a lot of hot cowboys here, though. Let's see how many of them I can give a cheap thrill to tonight," she told herself as she started walking around inside, not planning on taking things too far since she would never cheat on her husband.

Pretty soon, Steph found herself starting to fit in, chugging down a few beers and starting to develop a buzz as she hit the dance floor, dancing and flirting with a few guys she found cute, but never doing anything to cross a line.

At least not until she spotted a hot guy in a black cowboy hat on the other end of the dance floor and decided to announce her presence to him by coming up behind him to grind on him.

"Well hello there, you sexy cowgirl. You sure know how to introduce yourself. But what would your husband think?" the guy asked her, introducing himself to her as Jimmy and noticing the ring on her finger.

"Probably not anything since he is away on business and won't find out about it. Or anything else we might wind up doing tonight..." Stephanie whispered as she grabbed his arm and rubbed it in a flirtatious way, already attracted to him.

"And by the way, the name is Stephanie," she told him, tipping her cowboy hat to him like she had seen all the cowboys and cowgirls in the bar do as she started to dance with him, letting him feel her up right there in front of everyone.

"MMM..." she moaned as his hands grabbed her tits through her shirt and he leaned into kiss her, Stephanie all-too-eagerly kissing him back as he led her off the dance floor and bought a round of drinks for them.

"So Steph. What brings a girl like you into a place like this?" Jimmy asked her as they got drunk together, Stephanie coming over to his side of the booth and sitting in his lap as she began to answer.

"I wanted to come see what it was like to be a real cowgirl. So why don't you show me around this place Jimmy?" Stephanie flirtatiously told him, kissing him on the lips and letting it linger into a full-fledged make out session as his hands made their way between her legs.

"It would be my pleasure Stephanie," Jimmy told her, giving her a polite smile that hid his true intentions of fucking her by the time the night was over as he led her to the mechanical bull off to one side of the seating area.

"Real cowgirls would know how to ride that bull Stephanie. So show me your skills girl," Jimmy told her as he blew her a kiss, Stephanie already feeling a stirring between her legs as she got on the bull and started to ride it.

"Damn girl. You did last the full eight seconds. I've got something in my pants I bet you'd enjoy riding for a lot longer than that, too," Jimmy teased her, greeting her with a grope between her legs and another make out session, both his hands going to her tight ass as he sat her down in the booth again.

"It's driving me crazy that he doesn't know who the hell I am. Kind of hot, though," Stephanie tells herself as she makes out with him some more, not stopping his hands from going between her legs and reaching for the button on her jeans.

"I think it's about time I unwrapped this pretty little pussy," Jimmy whispered to her as he unbuttoned her jeans, sliding his hand over her panty-covered pussy slit as she threw her head back and moaned in response.

"You want some more of that my sweet Stephanie?" he asked her as he ran his fingers over her covered cunt a few more times before deftly pushing her panties off to the side and starting to finger her.

"UH," she moaned, her head trying to clear itself enough to tell her that things were going too far as he pumped his fingers in and out of her, Stephanie rising and lowering herself in his lap to the rhythm of his thrusting.

"If you want to go further than this, I think it's time I got you back to my place," he whispered as he fingered her, feeling her tight snatch tightening up around his fingers as she came for him, rendering her unable to do anything but moan his name and shake her head yes as he took her by the hand and led her out the door.

"This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. But he's so hot and it's so fucking hot that he has no clue about me," Stephanie told herself as she hit her knees in front of the car and fetched out his dick.

"Well...I guess everything IS bigger in Texas after all cowboy..." Stephanie purred in her huskiest voice as she laid her eyes on it for the first time, wrapping her hands around his dick and beginning to suck on it, not even waiting to be inside the safety of the backseat of his car to begin things with him.

"Imagine how good it'll feel inside of you later sweet thing," Jimmy softly told her through clenched teeth as she sucked him off, deep-throating him like she had never deep-throated anyone before.

"Don't forget to swallow for me princess," he softy said to her as he placed his hands on the back of her head, guiding her a little further down onto his dick as he started pushing his hips into her face, driving his dick to the back of her throat and holding himself there as she stroked it with her hands.

"Cumming..." he moaned, throwing his head back as he made one final push to the back of her throat and erupted, shooting gobs of his cum down her throat as she sucked away on his dick and eagerly swallowed down his sticky treat.

"You can leave your hat on," he told her as he opened the door and gently pushed her down onto the back seat, climbing on top of her as he pulled her jeans to her ankles and undid his belt.

"You look even sexier in this light baby," he told her as he began making out with her, both of them giving into their desires as he ran his dick along her lips and slid into her, starting to fuck her tight little pussy as Stephanie raised her hips off the seat to give him easier access to her deepest areas.

"UH, UH, UH. OHGOD..." Stephanie shouted as she arched her back and threw her head back, moaning like a bitch in heat for her mysterious cowboy lover as he thrust in and out of her, her tight, MILFy pussy tightening up around his dick a little more with every movement he made into her.

"You sure do feel good sweet Steph," he whispered lovingly in her ear, his Southern drawl and the way he said it moistening Stephanie's pussy more than she thought possible as she started to fuck him back.

"I...should've...married...a...cowboy...OHGODYES..." she hissed as Jimmy's dick tore through her cunt, her legs wrapping around his waist as he pulled off her shirt and started sucking on her tits.

"That's what all city girls say," he teased her as he started sharply thrusting into her, her walls putting the squeeze on his dick as she started to cum for him.

"Gonna cum for me city girl?" he teased her when he felt her cumming all over his dick, burying his dick deep inside of her and holding himself there as he started to thrust a little quicker into her.

"FUCK...YES..." Stephanie shouted as she went limp, her eye rolling into his head as he gave her a few more thrusts and started to cum in her tight little married pussy, drenching her womb with round after round of his forbidden seed.

"SHIT...take that cum up your cunt girlie..." Jimmy whispered as he held himself inside of her and filled her pussy to the hilt, finally pulling out of her when he started to go limp.

"Not bad for a...where did you say you were from?" he teased her as they put their clothes back on to make the drive to his place, Stephanie stifling a laugh as she told him.

"Connecticut," she told him, Jimmy laughing and kissing her as he started up the car, feeling her up once again as he did.

"Not bad for a Yankee," he teased her, both of them sharing a hearty laugh as Stephanie continued being lost under his spell, powerless to do anything but go along for the ride after giving her pussy up to him so soon.

"You actually LIVE on a farm?" Stephanie asked him when they pulled into the little house surrounded by farmland, the heat between them already starting up again as they made out in the front seat.

"Does that turn you on baby girl? There are still a lot of things I don't know about you yet either, you know," he teases her inside as he walks around to the stables with her, saying hello to his horses and cows before turning his attention back to her.

"You don't need to know that unless I decide to tell you Mister Jimmy," Stephanie teases him as she kisses him, feeling him back her against a wall in the stable as he sides her jeans back down to her ankles again and aimed his dick for her tight hole once more.

"Ever been fucked under the stars, you sexy city girl?," he asked to her as he slid into her and started fucking her again, Stephanie wrapping her legs around his waist and bringing him deeper and deeper into her pussy with every thrust he made into her.

"YES! YES! YES! OHGODYES! Fuck me Cowboy Jimmy..." Stephanie shouted as he pulled her shirt off once more and started sucking on her tits, fucking her up against the wall with a stable full of animals looking on.

"When we make it to the bedroom, you need to show me how you ride baby," he whispered to her as he felt her pussy starting to clamp down on his dick again, her head resting against the stable wall as she started to cum for him.

"FFUUUCCCCKKK...I don't usually cum twice in one night..." she purred as she painted his dick with another fresh load of her cunt cream, her eyes rolling into the back of her head again as he grabbed her hips and started really giving it to her, finally unable to hold off any longer as he came inside her again.

"Cumming Stephanie," he whispered to her as Stephanie contorted her body around his invading dick, never remembering a time she felt so liberated and free from her corporate responsibilities as she did now with Jimmy's cowboy dick spraying a second load of his cum deep inside of her underneath a stereotypical big ol' Texas sky.

"OHGODYES..." she moaned as he filled her up a few more times, feeling Jimmy pull out of her and walk over to the cows.

"While I'm milking the cow, why don't you milk something else darlin'?" he sweetly asked her as he brought over the bucket to milk the cows, Stephanie getting to her feet and smiling at him as she dropped to her knees between him and the cow, starting to blow him as he worked his hands on the udders of the cow.

"MMM...that feels real nice Steph..." he moaned, forgetting about his cow-milking duties after a while to give her his full attention, putting his hands on the back of her head and pushing her forward onto more of his dick as she sucked him off, her hands squeezing and cupping his balls just like she had seen him do to the cow earlier.

"Gonna...cum..." he moaned, his hands clutching the back of her head and holding her on his dick as she sucked away on it, pushing it to the back of her throat as he started to fuck her face.

"MMM..." she moaned, pulling away from his dick and letting him spray his load of cum all over her face and tits.

"Dirty little city girl. But I was really hoping you swallowed," he teased her as she rubbed his cum all over her chest, three of her fingers digging into her cunt as she laid down on the hay pile next to the horses and pulled him on top of her.

"Maybe later I will..." she teased him as she rolled around in the hay with him, landing on top of him and starting to ride him just like she had ridden the bull earlier.

"Ride me, you sexy cowgirl," Jimmy teased her, marveling at both the tightness of her pussy as she put on the cowboy hat and rode him.

"Fuck you're tight..." he stammered, losing his breath from the way she was fucking him as Stephanie placed her hands on his chest to balance herself.

"You'd never have known I've had three kids if I hadn't just told you, huh?" she lovingly teased him, driving her hips down into his and holding herself there as she started to cum for him again.

"I can't wait to put another load inside this MILFalicious cunt," he told her as he held her down in the hay bed and started thrusting sharply into her, her legs squeezing into his back as she went limp, letting him suck on her tits as he started spraying more of his cum into her.

"Don't you think we should be gettin' to the bedroom soon?" Jimmy asked her, dreaming of getting to go one more round with his sexy little MILF in his own bed as Stephanie grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back towards her.

"It sure is a beautiful night tonight and city girls like me never get to see the stars like this that often. Why don't we finish our business out here?" she whispered to him as she absentmindedly played with his dick, starting to feel like she was coming off of her alcoholic buzz even though her sexual high was still raging.

"As long as you promise to give me that tight little ass you have right now. And your precious little pussy again later," Jimmy teased her as Stephanie bent over the fence in the stable, presenting her ass to him as he grabbed her hips, spanked it and ran his dick over her ass cheeks.

"Spank me," she whispered to him as she wiggled her ass in front of him, looking back at him and winking as he started to smack her ass till it was red and tender.

"UH," Stephanie moaned every time he contacted her ass, getting more and more turned on every time she felt her tight, rich little ass getting abused by her hunky cowboy lover until he finally stopped spanking it and started to fuck it.

"Fuck...my...rich...girl...ass..." she moaned, finally revealing to him more of her background as he fucked her ass, his strokes into her tight backdoor deepening as she began to finger herself.

"You lie. Rich girls don't fuck as good as you do," he teased her as he drove his dick in and out of her ass, Steph's hands white-knuckling the fence as he buried himself up to his balls inside of her as she threw her head back and came for him.

"OHGOD," she softly moaned as she squirted her juices down the insides of her thighs, her body wracked by one thunderous orgasm after another as he came deep into her ass.

"Damn you sure do look good in this position. Maybe I should put another load in your pussy before you get back to the city," Jimmy told her as he kissed her neck, neither of them able to control their desires as Stephanie pushed her ass back into his hips, moaning as he filled her pussy with his dick again.

"I need to get back to my husband, so make it quick," she told him as he started to fuck her, his thrusts getting quicker and deeper as she threw her head back and started quaking in orgasm again.

"I bet he can't fuck you like I can," he teased her as she adjusted the cowboy hat on her head and started to cum for him, her overworked pussy no match for his cock as it tore through it for the final time.

"Yeah, cum on that cock Stephanie baby. I'll always remember this night with you," Jimmy told her as she came all over his dick again, still nothing but putty in his hands as he grabbed her hips and buried himself balls-deep inside of her.

"MMM..." Stephanie hissed when she felt his dick go off inside of her again, spraying a fresh load of his seed deep into her womb as she started coming off of her orgasm, gobs of his cum still blasting her cunt walls as he pulled out of her for the last time.

"You're going to remember this for more than just one reason babe," Stephanie whispered to him as they started rolling around in the hay and making out again, her legs wrapping around him to hold him close to her since she wasn't quite ready to go back to the corporate world yet.

"Do tell sweet thang," he told her in his thick Southern drawl, almost turning Stephanie on to the point that she would be willing to let him inside of her again as he started to suck on her tits.

"Cause my name is Stephanie alright...Stephanie McMahon. As in the daughter of Vince McMahon, owner of World Wrestling Entertainment. I'm in town for WrestleMania. And you just fucked a billionaire, cowboy," she told him as she looked deep into his eyes and gave him a long, deep kiss, grinding her pussy against his dick as they made out one last time.

"You could've told me that from the very beginning princess," he told her, laughing as he held her against him, giving them both time to catch their breath before they went their separate ways.

"Trust me Jimmy. We both know it was better this way," she teased him as they gathered their clothes and held each other a little longer, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

"What time is it? Fuck...I never made it back to the hotel last night either..." Stephanie told herself as she carefully removed Jimmy's arm from around her and dusted herself off, picking up her phone and calling her driver to pick her up.

"Okay cowboy. This city girl had a lot of fun with you last night, but it's back to the real world for me," she told him as he continued sleeping off the sex they had the night before, kissing the top of his head and putting her cowboy hat back on, stopping only to grab a pen and notepad out of her purse.

And when Billy woke up a few hours later, this is the note he read: "Dear Billy. Thanks for last night. I always wondered what a night in the country was like, and you showed me. Every time I wear this cowboy hat, I'll think of the night I shared with you, so I'm leaving you my panties as my souvenir to you so you can do the same. Love ya cowboy. And maybe I'll look you up some time. Love always, Steph."

"Later city girl," Billy said to himself as he read her note, and the attached business card with her personal number on it, and wondered to himself if he'd ever see his billionaire city girl again, his mind still racing with the memories of the night before.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Steph's Night in the Country

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds