• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sabrina the Teenage Bitch Ch. 02

Sabrina the Teenage Bitch Ch. 02

It is recommended you read chapter 1, but a majority of it was merely a dream sequence so you can do without. All characters are of age and look out for the next chapters soon to follow.

*****

Mike gives the bitch the revenge of a lifetime.

Mike awoke from his sleep and fell off of his bed.

"Fuck!" Mike yelled when he hit the ground.

Of course it was all a dream, a rape wouldn't have been that easy. Someone would have heard her screaming, and no school allows students on the roof.

He remembered he saw Sabrina in the blue dress and followed her to her class. Saw her flash her teacher, but some people said what up to him and he couldn't just go back to stalking a girl so easily. His plan got busted and his dream continued a what if scenario.

He needed a new plan.

-------------------------

A beach hang out was organised for the graduating class of Rainfall High School, on one side of the beach was scenic rock ways and various view points of the water. On the other side was a stage and various camera's set up for a live singers performance, apparently this was for a network show and the school wanted to make some cash off of their students especially Sabrina.

Mike told all of his friends and peers he wasn't going.

Sabrina and her friends pulled up in a high class RV owned by a rich boy named Tracy. Clearly he was just throwing money at her, just to see if he can get some action.

As various high profile people in the high school stepped out, looking really good in their outfits. But everyone knew the real goddess was about to emerge from that RV, so much anticipation that the network had a camera man aimed at the RV.

Sabrina sexily walked down the steps, her black hair was curled and was left down, her sexy lips highlighted with red lipstick, her eyebrows were done to the fullest.

Her 36DD's sat high and firm, covered with a red triangle bikini top. The triangles on the top only covered her pink nipples! The rest of her tits were exposed in the buff, bouncing around with every little move.

Her Amber Rose looking Ass, huge like basketballs. Incredibly huge and all natural was in a tiny red thong. Her shaved pussy was barely covered as were her ass but just like her tits, most of the entire asset was exposed and bare.

Her sexy long legs were smooth, no denying she was curvy and voluptuous. All she was wearing was a tiny bikini top and a tiny thong she was a complete thong!

It was a bad day for all the boys to be wearing beach shorts, girls were filled with either envy or fear over their boyfriends getting corrupted by the devil.

Everyone went their own ways, and began partying and such. The live singer never shown up yet, so the stage was still being set up.

Mike approached the now vacant RV, everyone left the parking lot and hit the beach. He picked the lock of the RV door and stepped inside, he searched frantically and found Tracy's credit card.

He called up a rental yacht company and requested a yacht to be delivered to a nearby dock. He charged the costly last minute order to Tracy's credit card, He probably spent more on Sabrina anyways.

Mike went back into his pick up truck, and took out his costume uniform he made. Utilising the logo and brand of the network that is set up here at the beach.

He wormed his way into the main managers of the operation and acted like he was among the high ranks. He gave one of the errand boys a task, to tell Sabrina she won a private yacht ride for her impressive show.

Mike showed up to the dock took some bags out of his truck and claimed the yacht he took some time to figure out, how to drive one but he got the hang of it.

Before driving up to the beach near the shallow water, he placed custom decals on the yacht. He drove up to the beach and honked the horn, he placed on a typical white boat hat and had his head down low.

Sabrina walked towards the yacht sexy ass swaying, big tits bouncing around. Water glistening around her sexy smooth skin, a true voluptuous goddess.

She climbed on the yacht and waved to everyone on the beach. As he drove the yacht away to an area where no land was in sight, the network was confused but had a lot to do so they left it as a last minute decision decided by a manager or something.

As Sabrina was taking in the view he took out the keys to the yacht. The yacht was slowing down at a slow pace, Mike went to the lower level of the yacht and hid the keys.

The yacht came to a complete stop and Sabrina was over looking the scenery. Mike quietly went behind her and ripped off her bikini top, her big tits highlighted by her pink nipples were exposed.

"What the fuck are you doing" Sabrina's eyes widened with shock. "get away from me!"

"I happen to know you can't swim, am your only chance out of here" Mike confronted. "Resistance is futile, piss me off ill throw you over board!"

Sabrina was scared for her life, and she attempted to run to the control room. Hoping to find some sort of form of communication to signal for help.

As she was looking, Mike grabbed her and sat down throwing her over his waist. He ripped off her micro thong, causing her to scream. He smacked that big voluptuous ass over and over again, making it red as she kept on screaming.

"Don't forget I will toss you over" Mike reminded her.

Mike stripped naked and revealed his 10 inch monster, this time it wasn't a dream, this time it was real life.

"Suck this shit and pleasure it" Mike yelled "Or get tossed over board!"

Sabrina got on her knees and started to suck on his 10 inch monster, he was just using her mouth to get warmed out. As much as she couldn't help it Sabrina's pussy is getting wet, she was taking that dick and she can't fight the pleasure.

She has never been confronted like this before, maybe once someone tried to tell her off. But no one is here to help her, she was getting deep throated and she was filled with regret.

Suddenly, Mike brought her out to the exterior of the yacht. He placed her nude body on the railing, he took his 10 inch monster and readied it to be slid into her pussy.

Sabrina being scared of being tossed overboard wrapped her sexy long legs around him. She was about to be deflowered and she hated everything for this moment.

Mike tried his best to slam his dick into her pussy, but it wasn't like his dream. Her pussy was tight and it was hard to slide into her but he kept slamming it in the best he could.

Sabrina was screaming and moaning as she was taking that big dick, her big tits bouncing. She was experiencing what every girl was feeling on the first time.

Mike got a hold of what he was doing, and started to pound the fuck out her pussy.

"Holy fucking shit!" Sabrina screamed out, moaning loudly "please tell me your done".

"Not even close" Mike announced.

-------------------------

To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sabrina the Teenage Bitch Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds