• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rosemary Ch. 02

Rosemary Ch. 02

12

She lay in his arms feeling guilty. They stood outside his apartment kissing while waiting for her ride. She was late and would have to do some explaining. As their kissed ended, a black limousine drove beside them. A black chauffeur hurried from his seat to open the back door.

"Jonathon, this is Rosemary Wolfe take her anywhere she wants to go." Donavon kissed her again.

The chauffeur opened the door, and Rose got in. She didn't notice the handsome black man dressed in a gray pin-striped suit across from her. "Oh, I didn't expect to ride with anyone."

"I'm sorry to surprise you Mrs. Wolfe. I'm Jamar Taylor, but everyone calls me by my initials, JT. Would you care for a drink?"

"No thank you. I've had more than my usual two drinks."

"I understand that you're a housewife with four kids who lives in the southern New Orleans suburbs."

"How do know that?"

"Donavon told me because I wouldn't take you home unless I knew."

They sat silently until leaving the CBD.

"Mrs. Wolfe, you're a fine looking women and in great shape for someone who's had, four children."

"Thanks for the compliment." She looked out the window.

"I understand your quite a jazz fan." He smiled at the back of her head. "I have a night club, The Jezzabelle, and we have a great jazz band. I'd like to invite you to come by sometime."

Rose turned to look at the well dressed, handsome black man. "Thank you for the offer, but I don't think I'll take advantage of it."

"May I ask why not?"

"For one, you're a stranger to me, and I usually go to the Jazz Palace with which I'm familiar." She said without expression.

"I understand. Most jazz fans have a favorite band or establishment. Maybe, I'll see you at the Palace in the future."

Rosemary didn't respond.

"What are your interests besides Jazz?" He smiled at her.

"I'm a stay at home mom, and my children and husband are my chief interests. I do some charity work and spend time at my church."

"What did you do before you were married?"

"Mr. Taylor, I'm not used to giving this kind of information to strangers."

"I apologize if you feel my questions are inappropriate. You're such a beautiful woman, I'd like to get to know you better."

"Your apology is accepted, but I have no interested in your getting to know me better."

The car pulled under a large Magnolia tree a block from her home. It was eleven-thirty.

Jonathon slid the glass between the front and back of the limo, and asked, "Mrs. Wolfe is this a safe place to let you out?"

"This will be okay Jonathon. Thank you for the ride. Mr. Taylor, it was nice meeting you," she lied. She got out of the car and rushed to her home. She was about thirty minutes later than usual, and she knew Roy would be worried and waiting for her.

He opened the door as she stepped onto the porch. "Rose, you're late." He said, taking her into his arms and kissing her gently on the lips.

"Yes, the band was excellent tonight, and the place was packed. Apparently, there were two large conventions in town. That caused me to miss my regular bus."

"I'm glad your home, but I'm also pleased that you have one night a week to get away from us and do something you like." He kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm tired. I have a busy schedule tomorrow. Don't stay up too late." He left the living room going upstairs to their bedroom.

As Rose was showering, cleaning herself well, she remembered Donovan had not used a condom. He said he had the morning after pill but didn't give her one. She'll have to go to the pharmacy. She only needed to do that if she was going to see Donovan again. Thinking of him and his mouth and cock caused her to tremble recalling the orgasms she had with him. However, she won't need them because he always played until 2:30 or 3:00, and she can't stay that late. Neither will she need them if she doesn't go back to the Jazz Palace. She also had a passing thought of Mr. Taylor. He was handsome, but she had her one affair with a black man, and there would be no more.

Rose woke thinking about the possibility of pregnancy. Her heart raced as she went about her morning routine: breakfast for everyone, checking if the children's backpacks contained all their books and homework, getting them out of the door on time. Then putting the paper and breakfast on the table for Roy, she left a note that she had to run some errands.

At the drug store, she discovered, she needed a prescription for the medication. Fortunately, her gynecologist was a female friend and could work her into her schedule.

"Rosemary, what can I do for you this morning?"

Rose blushed and cried quietly.

Ellie put her arm around Rose. "It's okay, whatever it is I'll be able to help. Ellie held her and rocked until Rose stopped crying."

"I made a horrible mistake last night." Her voice was quiet.

"A mistake I can help you with?" Dr. Graham asked.

"Ya...yes, I had unprotected sex last night." She cried again.

Ellie waited a minute. "So you want a morning-after pill.

Through her tears, Rose said, "Yes."

"I assume you had sex with someone other than Roy?"

Rose cried harder.

Ellie left her along for a minute and returned with a cup of water and a smaller cup containing a pill. 'Take this and your immediate problem is solved."

Rose calmed down enough to swallow the pill. "What did you mean by the words, immediate problem?"

"I assume you don't know this person well or his sexual history?" Dr. Graham said, factually.

"That's right, He's not a complete stranger, but I don't know him that well." Rose blushed.

"Alright, I'll take a blood sample to find out if this man gave you some form of STD. In the meantime, keep a careful eye on your genitals, because some venereal diseases don't show themselves until a week or later." The Dr. called a nurse to take the blood sample.

After she had left, Rose said, "Thank you, Ellie you're a life saver," wiping her eyes dry.

"I'm going to ask you an embarrassing question. Do you plan on seeing this man again?" Dr. Graham asked.

Rose hesitated.

"Okay, I'll give you a prescription for birth control pills. Just in case you make another mistake." Dr. Graham said.

"I don't plan too, and I'm going to stay away from the place where I met him." She cried again.

"I understand, but I believe you should see a psychologist and maybe seek family counseling."

Rosemary heard but didn't listen. "Thank you, Ellie, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help and understanding,"

* * *

During the next four Friday nights, Rosemary stayed home with her children and husband. She often thought of Donavon but vowed to never go back to the Jazz Palace. Still, time for herself, to get away, was necessary, and needed by her. She made arrangement to return to the French Quarter, but to go to another establishment.

She stepped off the bus at 7:00 and walked two blocks to New Orleans Jazz. It was different from the Jazz Palace. The stage was to the right of the front door, and the bar was opposite the entrance. There were three sizes of round tables covered with green tablecloths which complemented the yellow of the walls. She set at a small table and ordered a glass of Moscato.

The establishment was full and jumping by 7:30. The music wasn't as good as she liked, but she sat through it until the band took its break at 9:00. She left a generous tip and headed for the front door in a khaki skirt and blouse with a high neckline. A tall, handsome black man blocked her way. "Pardon me, I'm on my way out."

"Rosemary Wolfe, you don't recognize me." He smiled showing a lot of white teeth.

"I'm sorry you have me at a disadvantage." She said, hesitantly.

"That's the way I like my women," he said, taking her by the arm leading her to a nearby table.

She pulled his hand from her arm turning to leave.

'Rosemary, I'm disappointed you don't remember me after I gave you a ride home in my limousine a few weeks ago."

"Now, I remember. Thanks again for the ride Mr..."

"The name is Jamar Taylor, but most everyone calls me JT."

"Now, I remember Mr. Taylor, but please excuse me, I don't have time. I need to get home to my family." She turned to go.

"Rose, it's your family, especially your husband I want to talk to you about." He looked deep into her eyes as though he knew something she didn't.

"Alright, I'll have a drink and speak with you," she said, reluctantly.

J.T. pulled a chair from the table as she sat, he waved to a waiter. "Bring a glass of your best Moscato and a DeWars on the rocks." He sat across from her.

"Why do you want to talk about my family and especially my husband?" She asked, wondering about the man who Donovan had called to give her a ride home.

He held up his hand as the waiter brought their drinks to the table.

As he left, JT said, "I apologize again for my inappropriate questions when we first met. He sipped on his Scotch surveying her.

"Mrs. Wolfe, please have some of your wine. I have something important to talk to you about concerning your husband."

"What can you possibly have to tell me about my husband?" She sat and picked up her glass of wine.

JT drank about half of his Scotch, put the glass on the table, and stared at her for a minute without speaking. "Mrs. Wolfe is your husband aware of your having sex with a black drummer in a Jazz Band?"

She froze and hesitated. Quietly, she said, "No, no he doesn't."

"What do you think he'd do if he found out?" He asked looking at her.

Rose blushed. "I...I don't know. I suspect he'd be mad as hell. I've never done anything like that before."

"Would he only be mad? What he do or say anything else? "

Rose blushed. "You wouldn't dare."

"I'm afraid I would. You see Rosemary, I've taken a fancy to you."

"You've what?" She asked surprised.

"To make it easy for you to understand, I want to get to know you better. If you're not, at least interested in conversing with me, then your husband will find out about Donavon," he said, reaching across the table placing his hand on hers.

She jerked her hand away. "Don't touch me. I'm not interested in knowing you better." Her voice was muted but stringent staring at JT.

"That's not what I want to hear. If you leave here without agreeing to meet me in a public place of your choice, I'm afraid your husband will discover your affair."

She smiled at him and drank half of her wine. "You can tell my husband whatever you want. There's no evidence that I slept with anyone. All you have is hearsay, not evidence."

"What you say is true, but how will your husband react if he receives a letter telling him of your adultery?" JT. finished his drink and waved to the water with two fingers held aloft.

Rose was silent. What should she do? Roy may not believe an anonymous letter, but he might become suspicious. If she doesn't have another affair, then it didn't matter. JT was bluffing. She could walk away, and nothing would come of it. Her husband could react in various ways, but an unsigned letter accusing her of having an affair with a black man would not cause him to do anything drastic.

JT. smiled. "What if the letter arrived with a copy of your doctor's prescription for a morning-after pill and birth control pills?"

She laughed, "You don't have copies of those prescriptions.."

"You're correction. I don't, but I can have copies of those documents in my hands before the night is over."

Rose slumped in her chair. Tears came to her eyes. "What a fool She'd been. One discretion and her life will be changed forever. She never thought her fling with Donovan would ever be discovered by her husband," she said, through her tears.

JT. offered her his handkerchief,

She took it, wiped her eyes, her face, and blew her nose. She refolded the handkerchief. "You won't tell my husband if I met with you in a public place of my choice?"

"That's correct."

The waiter came to the table with their drinks.

"Thank you," Rose took the drink and a sip. Tears came to her eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't believe you want to know me better. I think you expect me to sleep with you." Her tears ran freely.

"Both of those statements are true, but making love to a beautiful woman is more exciting if I know them better."

"How do I know you'll not keep blackmailing me if I sleep with you?"

"You don't, but that's not a problem because there'll be no need for me to do that," he

said confidently.

"Why not?" She asked looking at him as a mouse looked at a snake.

"After we make love, you'll be begging for my cock again."

"I don't believe that will happen. I don't like you, I don't love you, and I don't think you can please me."

"Okay, Rosemary, we've talked enough. What's your decision?

Rosemary cried.

"Rosemary, make a decision one way or the other. You've already had sex with one black man. I want your decision now." His bass voice was thick and vigorous and full of meaning.

Her tears continued, but she muttered, "There's no sense in us wasting time getting to know each other. I'll have sex with you if you don't tell my husband about Donovan or you?"

"I agree."

* * *

TJ took her by the arm, "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" Rosemary hesitated, trembling.

"Someplace more private and more comfortable."

"I need to be home by eleven, or my husband will be worried," she said.

"I'll have you home by then if you still want to go."

"Of course, I'll want to go." Her voice was calm but harsh.

A limousine drove to the curb. Johnathon scrambled out of the driver's seat to open the rear door for the couple. "Welcome, Mrs. Wolfe."

"Thank you, Johnathon," she said, as she climbed into the back seat followed by TJ.

"Home" was all TJ said to Johnathon. "We you like some Moscato, Rose?"

"No thank you." She said curtly.

"Do you mind if I have a drink? He said, reaching for the small liquor cabinet.

"It's your car, you may do as you like." She moved closer to the door, keeping her knees together.

"Rose you might as well get comfortable. It'll be more pleasant for both of us," he handed her a glass of wine.

"How can I be comfortable, when I'm being blackmailed to have sex with you?"

TJ took a sip of his DeWars. "You're going to enjoy yourself more than you think. Relax the best you can. We'll be there in a few minutes."

Rose was terrified. She didn't want to have to go to bed with this man even though he's handsome and appears in good shape. Sex with Donovan was fantastic. I don't believe JT can be better than that. She sipped on the wine.

They didn't talk.

Rose had another glass of wine and tried to ignore the looks of lust from TJ.

The limo pulled into the driveway of a tall condominium and drove in a spiral until they were almost to the top. The car stopped. Jonathon scrambled to open the door on Rosemary's side.

JT took her hand and led her to an elevator. The ride was five stories long. The door opened into a grand living room.

Rose was impressed by the grandeur of the chamber. The furniture was modern but comfortable looking, with colorful pillows everywhere, and the room was well lit.

A glass of wine was placed on an end table by a beautiful, black female dressed in a white sheath dress with black hose and white shoes. "Is there anything else you'd like Mrs. Wolfe? We have almost any kind of food or snack you would care for."

"No, thank you, but I would like to know your name?"

Her perfect teeth flashed a dazzling smile. "My name is Samantha, Samantha Samuelson. If you have no other needs, I'll leave you alone. JT will be back shortly. Have a lovely evening."

"D...do you know why I'm here?" Rosemary asked looking at Samantha?"

"I do Mrs. Wolfe. I believe you'll find yourself having an enjoyable time."

"Is he rough?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Wolfe, I can't answer that question. It's rather personal and insulting."

Rose blushed. "Oh, I'm so sorry. It's just that I'm so scared and terrified."

"You have nothing to fear. You'll be treated like a lady."

"Whose going to be treated like a lady?" JT asked, in his deep base voice. He stood in the doorway wearing Khaki Chinos, a blue polo shirt, and dark brown slippers.

"I am," Rose said as Samantha disappeared.

"That's correct. Beautiful ladies are always treated well when they enter my home. He picked up his drink and had a sip. A toast to my guest the fabulous Rosemary Wolfe."

"You act as though I had a choice."

"You're here, you had a choice."

"Yes, a choice between being exposed or being fucked," Rose said in an ill-tempered manner.

"I'm sorry Rose. "The only way I could have you was blackmail.

"You're not going to have me. You're going to have to rape me. She flopped in her chair staring at him and cried.

He handed her a handkerchief.

"Thank you, Mr. Taylor. She wiped her face, folded it and gave it back to him.

JT smiled," I've never had to rape a woman. It's usually the opposite."

Rose laughed. "Probably, women of your race who are spellbound by your good looks, your body, and your wealth and power. Not white women who you've met once before," she said defiantly.

"You're not entirely correct, but in the majority cases, you're probably right. I won't tell you about the white women who are charmed by my physical attributes and personality.

"Good, I won't believe you."

He smiled his sexy smile. "Do you think I'm handsome?"

"For a black man, you're very handsome."

"Do you believe, I have a well-built, athletic body?"

"Yes, you have a well-toned body."

"What part of my personality has not treated you like a lady?"

"None, except for the threat." She took a drink of her wine

"It was the only way, I could get close to you. To enable you to see me as someone other than another black man. You haven't looked at me as a person without regard to the fact that we are both human beings with the same needs, wants, and feeling. Am I right?" His voice was low, rumbling, and full of emotion.

Rose hesitated, she looked at the floor, she picked up the glass of wine and drank until the container was empty. "You're right, I haven't given you a chance, but I don't want too. If I do, I'll end up having sex with you." Tears streamed down her face.

He gave her the hankie back. "Would that be so horrible? I'm no different than Donovan except I'm better."

Rosemary smiled through her tears.

"You knew him less well than you know me, and yet you went to bed with him. Please drink your wine and dance with me."

She finished her glass as JT turned on the sound system.

It played music by white artists: such as Madona, Ricky Martin, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Spice Girls, Christina Aguilera, Mandy Mo0re, and George Michael. The first song began.

I know that one," Rose said, as she allowed JT to hold her at arm's length, and danced with him. She watched his pleased smile and his muscular arms and hands. She felt the strength and softness of his hands and smelled his cologne. He was an amazing dancer, easy to follow.

He told her about his love of music and that his sisters taught him to dance.

They stopped after four tunes to have a drink and then danced again.

Rose was becoming more comfortable as she found him to be intelligent and thoughtful. The dancing, his warmth, and the wine made her feel more relaxed. She wondered if he was better than Donavon, if his cock was bigger, or if he could please her.

JT held her closer, put her into a twirl, and several backbends. His hands traveled her back, but not in a sexual manner.

She could tell by his demeanor and his attitude, he was trying to seduce her. The rumblings in her stomach, the rapid beating of her heart, and the warmth filling her body gave her a tingling sensation.

Their conversation was about daily events and background information about each of them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rosemary Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds