• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Thank You, Janie Ch. 02

Thank You, Janie Ch. 02

1234

"Win this one and I'll make all your dreams come true," Janie whispered in his ear. He had already placed first in the forms part of the competition.

"I don't see how you could top the last tournament," Jason smiled at the memory of something called the "Spanish Corkscrew" that rendered him unable to move or see straight for a good half hour.

She lifted herself up on her tiptoes and kissed him quickly on the cheek, in full view of everyone gathered around to see the final match of the men's first degree black belt sparring contest. No one said a word, although Jason was the envy of most every other guy (and some of the girls) at the tournament.

His first round was against a guy from Bradenton who had been a red belt three weeks before, and Jason won easily.

The next challenger was Aaron Byrd, who was only a few points behind Jason in the regional rankings.

After bowing in, Jason took the first point with a quick kick, followed by two more points with a kick to the head. Aaron got in two points of his own before Jason dispatched him.

Through the padded headgear, Jason could hear the people from his school cheering for him, but it was Janie's voice who rang the clearest.

The semi-final challenger was also no match for Jason's laser focus on winning, both for his chance at winning the title of National Champion and for the promise of mischief and love in the arms of Janie Collins.

Right before the final match, he steeled a glance over at his lover. A sizeable crowd was gathered. They were one of the later black belt groups to compete and with both Jason and Aaron in it, it was a chance to see competitors who were in the top 20 within their organization. Janie winked and blew him a kiss.

Jason couldn't suppress his smile, even with his mouthguard in. His pulse raced, knowing that before leaving the hotel for the tournament, he had filled Janie with his cum.

His opponent was skilled, but no match for the flurry of kicks and punches in Jason's arsenal. It was over after only a couple of rounds.

There was short trophy presentation, then his tournament group was dismissed.

Janie pushed her way through those gathered to congratulate him. She jumped into his arms and gave him an eager, but socially-appropriate kiss. Jason was equally quick to show his affection for Janie, but after a quick hug, made sure to shake hands and high-five those who came to see him and share his victory.

As he packed away his sparring gear, Mike Keller came up to him and flipped his iPad around. "You're basically locked into the top ten in your division. With Nationals only a month away, you've got a six point lead on Aaron in seventh place and nine points on that kid from Iowa in eighth place. The four guys behind them would have to go to five tournaments in four weeks to knock you out. Now we just have to get you to St. Louis . . ."

"We're going to Nationals," Janie interrupted. Jason smiled and shrugged. He didn't know how they were going to pay for it or get time off, but Janie's tone made it clear the issue was not up for discussion.

Over the past couple of months, it seemed they had spent their weekends at taekwondo tournaments. Most were within driving distance, although there were a couple of overnights in there, too. Jason didn't know how they were paying for the trips; Janie didn't tell him and he didn't ask. Master Robertson had made arrangements to cover his entry fees. After all, each tournament only cost him twenty five dollars, but having a national champion at his school could be a nice selling point.

"So are we," Janet reached out to give Jason a congratulatory hug. "We'll figure everything out."

The tournament was just down the road in Lakeland, so they didn't bother with a hotel. Janie sat in the passenger's seat; Jason drove. After little over an hour, they pulled into the garage just as the sun was setting.

Jason dropped the bags with their sweaty sparring gear in the laundry room, and both stripped down to put their uniforms in the wash. The girls were with their dad and wouldn't be coming back until the next day.

His eyes lingered on Janie's soft curves. She playfully swatted at his hands when he reached out to grope her.

"Shower first," Janie giggled.

"Why? We're just going to get dirty!"

She wiggled free from his half-hearted attempt to pin her naked body against the door frame. His gaze locked on to the seductive sway of her hips and he followed her back to their bedroom.

They took a quick shower, washing away the sweat and the grime, their hands lingering on one another.

Under the hot water, Jason took Janie in his arms. Their bodies pressed together. Both seemed content to stay there, safe in one another's embrace, the cleansing water massaging their sore muscles.

"I want to give something to you," she whispered in his ear.

"Okay," he returned gently kissing her neck. "What is it?"

"A surprise," Janie winked. She turned the water off and stepped out of the glass-enclosed shower. The floor tile was cool as they dried off.

Neither bothered to dress.

Janie took him by the hand and led him to the bed.

They fell on to the soft mattress, their bodies intertwined. Jason cupped Janie's breasts and he kissed his way down her neck.

"I love it when you do that," she purred dreamily. He started to grind his hips against her, but she pulled back.

Sensing his bewilderment, Janie giggled. She arched her back and reached for the nightstand, drawing more playful pawing at her body from Jason.

"I want you to have something special tonight." Jason's eyes got wide when she handed him a tube of lube. Janie rolled him off of her and turned, presenting the perfect globes of her rear end to him. "No one has ever had me back there."

His hands caressed her firm ass cheeks, his touch both eager and nervous.

It took him a moment to form a response.

"Are you . . . are you sure?"

Janie winked over her shoulder. The pink folds of her pussy peeked out from between her legs, and her tight puckered rosebud seemed to invite him inside. "I am, Jason. I want you to be the first man to put his cock in my ass . . . I want you to be the only man who will ever fuck me in the ass."

To both of their surprise, he tossed the lube aside and pounced on top of her.

They collapsed on to the bed, his lips raking the back of her neck. Their fingers intertwined. She reflexively spread her legs and Jason's hard cock rubbed in between her cheeks.

"Fuck me, Jason," she panted. "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"I will," he whispered in her ear. One hand grasped her by the hair and pulled, drawing a squeal of delight. He turned her head and they kissed eagerly. Hungrily. "But not tonight."

"But—"

Jason pressed his cock against her backside, but he made no move to enter her. "I love you, Janie. I want you more than anything in the world. But I don't want that . . . not yet."

"Why not?" There was curiosity in her voice. And a tinge of fear.

"Because I want you to save something for our wedding night," he replied gently. "I know I will never be your first. And we . . . um, you were mine . . . but I want to have something special on the first night . . . that, um . . . that you're my wife."

"Oh, Jason," Janie breathed, and she began to cry softly.

Jason lifted his weight off of her, and she rolled over on her back. Then she pulled him to her. She was crying and laughing at the same time.

She kissed him again, hard and joyously. Jason cupped her face with his hands. Their foreheads touched and they brushed noses.

"I love you," she whispered over and over. "I love you. I love you. IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou!"

They stayed like that for a long time, holding one another. Content.

A little while later, their bodies covered in sweat, they still lay in the big bed. Janie curled up on his shoulder, cum leaking out of her pussy.

Her breath was warm on his skin. He traced the outline of her shoulder with his fingertips.

Neither spoke for a long time.

"So . . ." Jason began, as if unsure of where to start. "Do you want to pick a date?"

"For what?"

He blushed. "For our wedding."

Janie's eyes got wide. It took her a second to find her voice. "You don't . . . I mean . . . Were you serious?"

Pulling her to him, Jason drew Janie in for a long, slow kiss. "Yes. I want that more than anything."

Her hands started to shake. Excitedly. Nervously.

Jason's fingers intertwined with hers. "Janie Collins, will you marry me?"

Tears formed again in her eyes, but she brushed them away. Jason's heart raced, unsure what he had said that was so wrong.

Janie pulled away from him, and sat back against some of the pillows on the bed. She took a deep breath, as if to calm herself.

"Jason, I want nothing more than to be your wife," she started, but then her voice faltered. It took her a second to compose herself. "But that is way beyond where we are right now, don't you think?"

His stomach seemed to jump into his throat.

"I mean . . .we're doing well right now. The girls like you. But you're still a long way off from graduation. And then . . ."

Janie's voice trailed off.

"You're thinking too much," Jason said gently. He reached out and took her in his arms. She seemed to resist at first, but snuggled up to him. "Let me love you forever."

He stared into Janie's eyes. He could see confusion and anxiety there. But also hope and love. Jason could see the gears turning in her head, as if her internal monologue was warring with itself.

She took a deep breath, and then smiled gently. "Okay."

*********************

"Why can't we go to St. Louis with you?" Caroline asked. The girls were lounging around on the big bed in Janie and Jason's room. One of the Harry Potter movies was on the TV, but no one was paying much attention to it.

Suitcases were half-packed. Their sparring gear was in separate bags.

"Because you can't miss three days of school," Janie called from the bathroom. She emerged a moment later with a travel kit with some toiletries in it that promptly went into one of the suitcases.

"School's almost over," Olivia pouted. "It's not like we're going to do anything."

"No missing school." Janie's voice was firm. "Besides, Bahba and Dzed will be here tomorrow to watch you while we're gone."

That seemed to placate the girls, since their grandparents doted on them with neither shame nor apology.

Jason buzzed about nervously, even though he was mostly packed. It would be the first time meeting her parents, and the reality of that was just sinking in. Compared to the prospect of meeting her father, competing for the national championship would be easy.

The girls went to bed a little while later.

"Stop worrying," Janie chided.

"What if they don't like me?"

"Well, you're not my ex-husband, so that gives you an automatic leg up."

"But I'm just a college kid."

Janie took his shaking hands. "They'll love you. You treat me well. You treat the girls well. Don't worry about anything. It's not like they're going to threaten you or anything. They're both pacifists. That's why they got kicked out of Russia."

"Really?"

"Yup." Janie cuddled up to Jason. The TV was on, but neither really cared about what was on. "They were Orthodox Christians who were labeled as dissidents in the sixties, so they and their parents were exiled."

"Where did they go?"

"Well, first to West Germany, and they came to the US in . . . 'Seventy-five, I think. Some of their friends were sent to Siberia or were executed by the Communists. I was born in 'Eighty-three, and my brother in 'Eighty-six." Janie's fingers wrapped around Jason's. "I think I know something that will help you forget about meeting my parents tomorrow."

Her other hand strayed down Jason's leg. She started to rub his cock under the topsheet.

Jason fell back into the pillows as Janie's hands ran up and down his cock. He hardened in her able grasp.

"What do you want me to do?" she stuck her tongue in his ear.

"Suck my cock," he whispered.

"How do you ask?"

"Please suck my cock!" Jason moaned.

With one swift motion, Janie pushed his boxer shorts down. Jason's swollen cock flopped out.

Her mouth enveloped his head almost immediately.

Janie's skillful oral ministrations worked magic on Jason. Her head bobbed up and down on him.

It was all he could do to resist the urge to push her head down as he thrust his hips up.

She suckled on the tumescent head of his cock.

Her teeth raked the sensitive underside. She cupped his balls in her hand.

"Don't stop!" he pleaded.

Janie's hair fell over her face, tickling his belly.

Reaching underneath her chest, Jason groped at her robe, which fell open.

She squealed with delight when Jason pinched one of her rock hard nipples through the thin nightie.

Stroking him, Janie brushed her hair out of her face. Her eyes locked on to his.

Making a big show of brushing his cock against her lips, Janie smiled evilly. "Do you want me to suck you or fuck you?"

His eyes rolled back into his head, and Jason was unable to choose.

"I want to fuck." Janie's eyes shone with desire. She tugged at Jason's t-shirt before tossing it to the side.

With a roll of her shoulders, the robe fell to the bed. Her hand never left his cock, caressing him. Stroking him.

Jason gasped as she rubbed his sex between her labia, which were slick with excitement.

Janie bit her lip to keep from crying out as she guided Jason inside her. Soon enough, she had taken his entire length and slowly began to gyrate her hips in a slow, wide circle.

His hands brushed her thighs, then worked their way up her body, his fingertips gently brushing her skin.

She leaned forward and he cupped her breasts in his hands. Her arms crossed only to draw the nightie up before throwing it across the room.

"Do you like this?" Her eyes hooded over with pleasure. "Do you like watching me ride you, Jason?"

He devoured her with his gaze.

"Do you like watching my tits bounce? Or maybe you want to suck on them . . . oh, just like that!"

After paying proper attention to both of her breasts, the two fell into an easy and familiar rhythm.

"Touch yourself," Jason whispered.

"Do what?"

"Touch yourself while I'm inside you," he repeated.

"Do you like watching me play with my clit? Does that make you hot?"

Janie sat back, cupping a breast in one hand, the other straying down between her legs.

"Everything you do makes me hot," Jason breathed.

Her fingers rubbed against her neatly-trimmed pussy, as she squeezed his cock with her tight vaginal muscles.

"Tell me what you want," Janie whispered longingly. "Tell me what to do, Jason."

"Fuck me," he croaked.

His hands grasped his lover's hips and he bucked up into her. Janie cried out, "Oh!"

She pressed back against his thrusts.

Jason's head started to spin. His toes curled up.

"Don't you dare cum yet!" Janie wailed. Her hips were a blur, matching his pace.

It was all he could do to hold back. She wrapped her fingers and around his, pressing his arms above his head and into the pillows.

"Oh, Jason!" she gasped, and then fell forward into his arms.

He felt her pussy contract around him, then flood with warmth.

Both of their bodies began to shake uncontrollably.

Jason wrapped his arms around Janie as they rode out their orgasm.

They fell asleep in one another's arms, fully content.

*********************

They dropped the girls off at school and then headed to the airport to pick up Janie's parents.

She held his hand as they waited in the sitting area. When she stood, Jason's heart rate, which had previously been under control, jumped into overdrive.

Jason recognised her parents from pictures on the mantle. Both were slender but fit, and in their mid-sixties.

When they saw Janie and Jason, their faces broke into wide smiles, and they rushed forward.

Janie gave both her parents a warm hug. They greeted one another in excited Russian.

"Jason, these are my parents, Fyodor and Stasya. This is Jason."

Not really knowing what to expect, Janie's father reached out and gave him a bear hug of an embrace and a traditional double cheek kiss. His accent was thick, but his English was clear. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

"It's my pleasure," Jason breathed.

Her mother was next and she was equally affectionate. If her parents were upset or unsure of their daughter's current relationship, they didn't show it. "We've heard so much about you!"

They went to the baggage claim area. Stasya hooked her hand into the crook of Jason's arm as they walked. Janie and her father walked several steps ahead.

"You are at the university, yes?" she asked. Jason nodded. "What are you studying?"

"I'm just in my first year," he said nervously. "I want to get in to the physical therapy program."

"Good, you'll do well!" Stasya beamed. Jason couldn't tell if she was trying extra hard to be nice, or if she was naturally friendly.

They made small talk while waiting at the baggage carousel. Neither of her parents seemed to be prying, but a couple of times, Janie said something in Russian, as if to scold her parents for asking Jason too many questions.

The car ride back to their house was quick. Jason drove, with Fyodor in the front passenger seat. Janie and her mother rode in the second row captain's chairs.

Along the way, Janie gave her parents instructions on the girls' schedules, which friends they were allowed to stay with and how much time on their iPads they were allowed.

Jason was relieved that both of her parents seemed to like him. Around noon, Mike and Janet stopped by to pick them up. They loaded up their luggage and headed back to the airport.

The four of them were staying at a hotel near the arena where the national championships were being held. The spring semester ended two weeks prior and he managed to get a long weekend off from his jobs. He was very relieved that Janie could support him, although there was a part of him that felt like he was freeloading.

"I've been working full-time since you were in kindergarten," she reminded him one time. "I'm supposed to make more money than you. Besides, I need you in school so you can get a high paying job after graduation; you're my retirement plan."

They had booked a flight from Orlando to St. Louis as a package deal through the taekwondo organisation. It was Jason's first time on an airplane. He sat next to the window, wide-eyed as he watched the ground receding beneath them, with Janie's fingers intertwined among his.

After landing, they split a cab to the hotel, which was overrun with people there for the taekwondo tournament. They picked up their registration packets and tournament badges.

Mike somehow had secured them a suite on the top floor of the hotel. Jason didn't know exactly what he did, but he traveled a lot and seemed to have a ton of connections. The room had two separate bedrooms, a shared living area and a small kitchenette. The room definitely wasn't cheap, and Jason wasn't sure who exactly was footing the bill.

"When are we up?" Janet asked as they settled into the room.

"Opening ceremonies tomorrow morning, then juniors and white belt adults." Janie flipped through the schedule booklet. "The fourth, fifth and sixth degree black belt testings are tomorrow night. Do we want to go to that? Friday is the lower rank adults and junior black belt divisions."

"So we're on Saturday?"

"Yeah, the rest of the adults and non-contention black belts are on Saturday."

"So the Big Deals are on Sunday?" Mike was already digging into the minibar.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Thank You, Janie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds