• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming Barry's Slut

Becoming Barry's Slut

I got married young, just out of school. My wife's family was never thrilled with their daughter's choice and when I didn't find employment right out of college they became even less impressed. Their derogatory remarks regarding my appearance, lack of motivation, being a long haired lay about was putting excessive pressure on our marriage. When Barry, an old family friend of my wife's father, called offering work I felt I was in no position to decline a meeting with him. Barry was an insipid character that made my skin crawl. He choose a rather up market hotel bar for our meeting greeting me enthusiastically when I arrived. I had dressed casually for the meeting and as looked around the stuffy bar I feared perhaps too casually. Barry put me at ease by complimenting me on my clothes and appearance while ordering me a drink.

I felt it was odd that he hadn't inquired as to what I might like but didn't feel comfortable with protesting. The drink that arrived was a flashy tropical number that was sweet and excessively alcoholic, umbrella and all. Barry made small talk about my in-laws, his life and the news while every so often reaching across the table to lay his hand on my arm to stress a point or to possibly exhibit solidarity, I really had no idea what. It was becoming cringe worthy. Barry's attempts to add a touch of familiarity to our meeting were beginning to creep me out slightly. Despite being very well dressed the man just came across as seedy. Yet he persisted with small talk, the false camaraderie and another sweet boozy drink. I was beginning to regret my decision to meet with Barry while starting to contemplate my possible exit moves when he announced that he something to show me.

From his brief case he extracted a large manila envelope with a flourish and passed it across the table to me. There was no indication as to what it might contain but some how I knew to open it carefully before cautiously investigating the contents. On top there was a sheaf of pages clipped together. In the bars gloomy light it was impossible to read the lines of small type. I gave Barry a quizzical look only to be confronted with his beaming enthusiastic smile and an encouraging nod of his head.

Forced to extract the bundle of paper I turned the first page to get better light before leaning in closely to read. The first line made me catch my breath and as I struggled to convince myself it couldn't be possible. I thought my heart might've stopped if it wasn't thundering in my ears. Flushing red I glanced from the first page to Barry. He was no longer smiling. He was considering me quite coolly, closely, waiting for the enormity of the typed words to sink in.

I swallowed hard. Took a long pull of my sweet boozy drink. Tried to speak. Gawked something incomprehensible. Attempting to scan the text again but my vision blurred turning the type into fuzzy lines racing horizontally over the page. Shaking my head in disbelief I looked imploringly at Barry for some kind of explanation. Barry looked upon me like I was prey. Prey caught in a trap. I watched wonderingly as he raised his hand casually ordering me another drink. Mechanically I swilled the entire drink when it arrived and was vaguely aware of Barry ordering me another.

My world had gone all misty with what could have been tears but I was too numb to know or really care. The first line of Barry's text had read "Literotica Profile for Stillherer. I am a sub sissy slut..." Where had Barry got it from. How did he know it was me.

Did he know it was me I suddenly thought hopefully. Hope inspired I looked up at Barry sitting across the table from me instantly realising he knew it was me. He KNEW. I shuddered uncontrollably as Barry mouthed the words, "I am going to make all your dreams come true." I felt faint. I downed the new drink. I was vaguely aware of the bartender asking if I was alright and Barry's explanation that I had had a shock. He told the man he would take me to his room to allow me time to recover.

I allowed Barry to lead me through the lobby to the bank of elevators. Gently he urged me inside selecting a floor near the top. The fast elevator made me feel light headed as it surged upwards. Barry held my elbow firmly holding me steady, close, I could smell his too strong cologne. Before I knew it the doors whooshed open and Barry was propelling me down a brightly lit hallway. The shock and drinks were hitting me hard. Barry had to prop me up while he opened the door to his suite.

Once the door swung open Barry pulled me into the darkened room. His darkened room. Barry's grip on my elbow tightened and he spun me around adding to my light headed state. As I swayed struggling to stay upright Barry took me in his arms pulling me in close. His arms pinned mine to my sides and Barry leaned forward to kiss me fully on the mouth. At first I was too stunned to pull away then when I tried he simply pushed forward slamming me bodily into the wall. Barry sunk down a little as I gasped for breath before slamming me upwards into the wall again.

Breathless he held me pinned to the wall on my tip toes. His breath was hot and rancid on my face. When I made to pull away Barry drove his body into mine again. Then again. Forcing the breath out me again and again. When I stopped resisting Barry slipped one arm from around me to begin caressing and stroking my face. Barry's finger gently brushed over my cheek then traced my lips leaving them tingling. Fear and inevitability raged within me as Barry's finger twirled in my hair. As his finger entwined in my hair he pulled lightly but insistently down drawing my face ever closer to his. My mouth ever closer to his.

Before our mouths touched Barry's tongue darted out from between his parted lips to lick mine. It felt vile, electric. Then his mouth closed on mine and with a whimper I submitted to his will. Barry immediately recognised my capitulation and pressed home his advantage. His fingers entwined more aggressively in my hair while his mouth pressed hotly over mine. Barry started to rapidly dart his tongue in and out of my mouth hungrily then passionately thrust it deeply into me claiming my mouth as his.

My entire body trembled as Barry bent me to his hungry need. His body pressed mine firmly against the wall as Barry kissed me, tongue fucking my mouth. Barry's knee came up between my thighs pressing into my groin while his hands began to explore my body. Barry's firm demanding assault on my senses had me weak kneed and compliant. The numbness from the excess of alcohol spread from my brain to my body, I was like a rag doll in Barry's hands. Those hands started pulling at my clothes. I could hear slight tearing sounds and meekly hoped he wasn't ripping my clothes too badly as his hands unceremoniously stripped them away from my body.

I felt utterly powerless to stop him. I couldn't seem to get a clear thought in my head and it was just easier to submit allowing Barry to do with me as he wished. When I was naked Barry's left hand lashed out pinning me unnecessarily harshly to the wall again. I tried to complain but it came out as a low pitched whine that stopped as Barry's right hand reached for my groin. I froze with fear. Barry watched my face closely as his grip on my manhood first tightened before turning into an aggressive caress. Inexplicably my cock began to engorge, hardening in Barry's grip. I dared to look Barry in the eyes and my stomach clenched at the cruel calculating glint in them.

Barry's hand on my throat tightened pushing me further up the wall onto my tip toes again. My body trembled, my breathing became more laboured as Barry's other hand roughly stroked my now fully engorged cock. Barry's stare held me transfixed as he pumped me. The pain of his harsh treatment of my cock was making my eyes water and I was soon whimpering uncontrollably. Mewing pathetically I watched in horror as my cock began to twitch then spew forth streams of ejaculate while Barry's hand squeezed stroking me viciously through my orgasm.

My body shuddered and convulsed with the orgasm while my manhood screamed out in agony from Barry's treatment. When I was spent Barry suddenly let me go to slide down the wall to the cold tiles of the entry way. I crumpled there drained not even flinching when Barry grabbed a hand full of my hair to pull my face into the puddle of cooling ejaculate. Barry pressed my face into my gooey cum as I fought back a sniffling tear of shame. When he finally let go of my hair I sobbed before starting to rise but before I could raise my head more than a few inches Barry's foot came down on my neck forcing my face back into the gooey mess.

Broken I sobbed uncontrollably. Barry hummed nonchalantly above me somewhere busying himself with stripping my belt from my trousers. Looping my belt about my elbows he pulled it tight drawing my elbows uncomfortably together behind my back before tying it in place rendering me helpless. My body tensed when I heard Barry unbuckle his belt taking long quivering breathes in anticipation of the beating I believed was coming. When distinctive sound of Barry's zipper opening was followed by his trousers falling to a bunch around his ankles and my head I was confused. Slowly it dawned on me that the rhythmic sound coming to me was Barry masturbating above me. As I has had this realization Barry's body twitched. I cringed as his shoe put extra pressure on my head then gasped as his hot spunk splattered onto my bare back. Barry groaned spurting more of his cum over my naked body. Barry continued to twitch and groan and press on my head for sometime as he dribbled the remnants of his orgasm onto me.

Barry nonchalantly reached down and pulled up his pants humming again smacking his lips contentedly. When Barry's foot left my neck I didn't dare move I just remained there face down in my own cold cum sniveling pathetically as his still hot cum dribbled over my naked flesh. I heard Barry make himself a drink before settling in a chair to make some phone calls. I couldn't quite make out his mumbled conversations but knew that they wouldn't bode well for me.

I was starting to get cold and naked on the cold floor I began trembling uncontrollably. I was startled when Barry suddenly rose striding towards me purposefully. Without warning his hand had a fistful of my hair which Barry used to lift my face from the floor. Not waiting for me to gain my balance Barry began pulling me towards the bathroom. Gasping in pain from his wrenching grip on my hair I struggled to crawl on my knees and keep up. Barry didn't care hauling me into the bathroom and dumping me unceremoniously into the bathtub.

Banging around in the bathtub while Barry used his fistful of hair to hoist me into a squatting position I began to quietly sob again. "Look at me," Barry growled his first words at me since the bar. Slowly I dared to look flinching when I came eye to eye with the tip of Barry's penis. I had a second for the realization to sink in when a jet of hot piss erupted from Barry's cock to spray against my forehead. I couldn't close my eyes or my mouth fast enough as Barry hosed me down with his piss. My eyes burned, the revolting liquid making me gag, the humiliation crushed my spirit. I couldn't divert my face from the stream while Barry's piss soaked me streaming hotly over my body.

By the time he finished I bawling like a helpless child. Barry stood beside the bathtub with his cock hanging out of his trousers saying something. I could see his lips moving but could only hear white noise. Barry scowled repeating himself mouthing his command dramatically. "Kiss it," he was telling me. "Kiss it now!"

I knew too well what 'it' was shuddering resignedly not able to imagine what choice I might have. Slowly I pulled myself together enough that I could lean to the side and place my lips on Barry's cock hanging before my nose. Breathing in the scent of his groin and the stink of his piss I kept my lips pressed lightly against Barry's penis. I could feel the heat of his manhood through my lips not daring to pull away. Eventually the sound of humming came to my ears and then shockingly cold water when Barry turned the shower on.

Closing the curtain Barry left me to be rinsed down by the freezing cold water. Bound as I was powerless to do anything more than kneel beneath spray sniffle silently and shiver.

After what seemed like ages Barry returned and mercifully turned off the shower of cold water. I was shivering violently by then unable to control my twitching body. Barry stood over me as I cowered in the tub in the now deathly silent bathroom. Murmuring quietly Barry bade me to, "Kiss it."

With a meek squeak of assent I leant over once more to place my now blue cold lips on Barry's seemingly fire hot cock. Somehow I wasn't surprised that Barry was now naked. He stood with a drink in his hand humming tonelessly to himself as I slowly began to kiss his cock. I kissed Barry's cock like I was kissing a woman. Gently pulling at it with my lips, working my way up and down his member. Barry's cock responded to my lips attentions and began to swell. As he came erect Barry's humming intensified. Still shivering I was now fascinated as Barry's cock became rigid before me. Continuing to kiss him passionately I was surprised by own moan of lust.

Barry grunted when my hot tongue flicked out to lick the length of his erect manhood before returning to his mindless humming as I pursed my lips to kiss the very tip of him intensely. Delicately nibbling with my lips I played with the deep purple knob of Barry's cock. Using the moist velvety underside of my tongue I slavered over his manhood doing to Barry what women had done to me.

Barry stopped humming when my pursed lips stopped kissing, holding the now moisten tip of his manhood between them. I could feel his precum oozing over my lips and taste its nutty flavour. I could sense Barry's breathing change as I kept the tip of his cock between my lips. Slowly as possible I began to suck then release more and more of Barry between my lips. As I sucked in my tongue darted out to massage his purple head. Careful not to graze him with my teeth I sucked Barry further and further into my mouth.

Barry let me take his manhood at my own pace. Breathing in deeply through my nose I could smell the humid funk of his passion as my mouth sucked him off. When I finally sucked Barry into the back of my throat he began to pant with need. Barry moaned as his cock slid back through my moist slick lips. Holding him once more with my lips I could feel his hips fighting the urge to thrust his cock back into my mouth. I played with the tip of Barry's cock with my lips and tongue feeling his tension building.

When I eventually sucked Barry back into my throat his hips pumped forward reflexively banging his thick knob into my throat. Closing my lips over the base of Barry's cock I held him there while I fought to catch my breath and not gag on his manhood. Barry pulled his cock from my mouth and his rigid member bobbed before my nose as I panted with desire. I watched transfixed as Barry began to slowly gently stroke is spit slick prick, squeezing it to milk out more of his precum. Directing his oozing tip with his hand Barry spread his slick precum over my lips and I responded by sucking gently at his knob feeding on his moisture.

He repeated this feeding several more times until his rigid cock twitched sending a spray of ejaculate arching over my face. I could hear myself moan as Barry pumped his manhood anointing me with jet after jet of his hot slimy cum. I didn't look away. I watched every discharge open mouthed waiting for every splat of hot cum on my face. I felt Barry's jism dribbling down my face, coating my tongue I tasted him, blinking I felt the sting of his goo in my eyes. When Barry stopped pumping himself I gently, very gently, sucked the tip of his cock back between my lips. As Barry's manhood deflated I held him with my mouth lapping at the oozing remnants of his orgasm.

Barry's hand gently stroked my wet hair while body trembled with spent passion. The heat from Barry's groin on my face was comforting as I knelt there wondering which of my dreams would be next on his list.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming Barry's Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 403 milliseconds