• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Always Lock the Door Ch. 03

Always Lock the Door Ch. 03

Pulling his wife closer to his frame, Travis' fingers dig into the tender flesh of Kathleen's butt causing K. Skylar's feet to lift off the floor. His fingers pull her ass cheeks apart, and I gasp seeing Kathleen's pink sex and her clenching asshole. Her pussy lips are covered in her juices and the liquid is rolling down her inner thighs. Travis shifts their position and carries his wife over to the breakroom table. My body shivers along with Kathleen's when Travis sits her down on the glass table. I sigh in envy wishing the cool table top was touching my own damp sex and not his wife.

My bottom lip quivers as I watch Travis nibble on Kathleen's neck. His hands mold around her bra covered breast and my nipples go stiff. My hands keep tugging at my blouse; it's only a matter of time before the rest of my bra - and even my stomach - is on display. I am suddenly careless as to how I am going to get through the remaining hours of the work day. At this moment, I feel bold enough to flash the world without fear of judgment.

My eyes suddenly focus on the white bra covering Kathleen's breasts. The memorable fabric makes me zone out of the scene in front of me. Stupidly, I double check my own garment to determine if I'm matching my boss. What am I thinking? Lace has never touched my bare flesh; my nipples are extremely sensitive, but that lacy fabric has me stretching my head. It's a lot like Travis' new handkerchief.

I ignore the bubbling questions of lace that are starting to fill my head when I see Travis press his hand down between Kathleen's breasts. I'm sure he can feel her erratic heartbeat as he adds force to his touch. Travis pushes her body to lie flat on the glass table, and he leans in to take one of her nipples between his lips. K. Skylar's lips part, but no sound is heard from her mouth. Pulling his head back, Travis tugs Kathleen's nipple before his tongue darts out to flick the solid nub. Her head tosses back and forth on the table top while Travis shifts to pay attention to Kathleen's other half.

My middle finger slithers into my mouth. Trapped by my teeth, the tip of my finger gets slapped by my tongue over and over again. I feel my heart throbbing in my throat when Kathleen's head rolls toward the door. I stare straight at her shut eyelids while the voice in my head goes silent. If Travis were facing this way, the voice in my head would be begging for his attention. Travis, however, is too distracted to glance in my direction. My eyes follow his sudden movement down between his wife's spread legs. Kathleen's jumpy knees lift off the table, blocking my view of Travis' face.

"I love you, Travis." She moans as she rests her legs on top of Travis' broad shoulders.

Travis' lower half shifts as he pulls his slacks and boxers down to his ankles. His hard member comes into view. My jaw falls open when his fingers wrap around it. Travis rolls his thumb over the tip as his four fingers squeeze the shaft. Without lifting his head, Travis' mouth stays locked on Kathleen's sensitive bead. My free hand pulls at the pantyhose that stop right above my knee. The ridged fingernails of my hand dare to shred the thin material off my body just for the thrill of it.

Damn that Hunter for jinxing me. If it weren't for all this crush jokes, I might not be so hot for Travis right now.

I see her thigh muscles tighten and mine do the same. Sadly, I am clenching air between my legs while K. Skylar has the luxury of feeling Travis' tongue inside her wet sex. Her hips lift off the table, pushing her pussy into her husband's face. Travis pulls back even as Kathleen's nails sink into his short hair. His hands cover hers and he is soon free from her grip, bringing his face out from between her legs. She giggles as she tilts her head to glance down at her husband. Even from my hiding spot in the door, I can see Travis' mouth is glistening in his wife's moisture.

Kathleen touches his wet lips. "You haven't done that in a while." Says the unfaithful wife.

Travis does not say the words I am thinking. Based on their past arguments, however, I know we are having similar thoughts.

Without a single word to his wife, Travis pushes both of Kathleen's legs up toward her chest. Her hands reach around her thighs to part her lower lips for her husband to see. My teeth press down harder on my finger. Travis slips his middle finger into his wife's damp box. K. Skylar's back lifted up off the table. When I hear my boss' lustful cries, the jealousy comes rushing over me.

He pushes every inch of his finger into her. My teeth nibble down to my first knuckle. Travis turns his hand, and I gasp with Kathleen. I tingle imagining the tip of Travis' finger tickling the back of my clitoris. Kathleen's perky breasts are heaving as her red hair fans out over the glass table. Travis works his finger in and out of his wife a bit faster. Releasing my pantyhose from my grip, I bring my hand back up to fan my face and cleavage.

"Just like that!" Kathleen bucks against Travis' hand. Her hand reaches out for her husband. Travis shifts before her fingertips can touch him. I can tell K. Skylar is yearning to have his lips around her clit again. A few tongue lashes on her sensitive nub will send her completely over the edge.

With parted lips - and an arched back - Kathleen announces, "I'm cumming."

Aren't you lucky! My envy meter goes up another level. It isn't fair she has something to help her reach an orgasm and I don't.

Kathleen tilts her head back and her body arches again. She slides her body down the glass table top until her ass is balancing on the edge. Travis releases his member and stands up between her legs. Kathleen's upper half flies up into the air. Travis pulls the white handkerchief out his pocket, and his wife opens her mouth wide. Not a single sound escapes her mouth before Travis stuffs the cloth into her mouth. Kathleen's hips are rocking against his other hand as she screams into his palm.

to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Always Lock the Door Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds