• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 001

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 001

Demetrius was sweating heavily now. Having just turned 18, he and the other young men in his village were subject to the annual lottery. This lottery, held once a year, determined which young man in the village would be the sacrifice to the Goddess Aphrodite that year. All young men aged 18 were subjected to the lottery and there were no exceptions. Diana, high priestess of the cult of Aphrodite, walked up and down the line of naked and trembling young men inspecting each for flaws that would deem them an unworthy sacrifice. Once the ugly, lame or stupid had been removed from consideration, each man in turn would step forth and reach his hand into a large black kettle and remove a stone. A black stone and the young man was safe, a pink stone and he was to be the sacrifice that year. No man wished to be the sacrifice.

The tradition had a long history, perhaps hundreds of years. The sacrifice was not killed, but in time he may wish he had been. He was bound naked in the center of the village and for two solid weeks all of the priestesses of Aphrodite would spend every moment of the day licking, teasing, stroking, tickling and tormenting the young man. The goal was to build up as many feelings of lust and desire in the sacrifice to be an appropriate offering for the Goddess of Lust herself, Aphrodite. The spectacle each year was quite the highlight for all of the young women of the village. The sight of one of the most handsome young men of the village sweating and throbbing, constantly teased and tormented, in full view of everyone had many a young maiden's hands wandering between their thighs watching the erotic ceremony.

After two weeks of near constant stimulation coupled with the humiliation of being naked in public and of course being at the peak of their horniness at 18, the victim's balls were almost always a deep shade of blue or sometimes violet. At this point the ceremony could truly properly begin. Each of the 12 acolytes of Aphrodite, as well as the high priestess herself would strip down. This was the part of the ceremony that most of the men of the village enjoyed, as the servants of Aphrodite were legendary in their beauty. The young man would be bathed from head to foot in scented oils which only inflamed his passions more. These oils amplified all sensations and increased the torment of every touch. A simple stroke with a hand would feel like a million feathers teasing the skin.

Once maximum arousal was achieved, the high Priestess herself would drop to her knees and take the young man's cock in her mouth, after having placed a golden goblet underneath to catch his ejaculation. The ceremony always involved a contest. If the young man was able to withstand an hour of oral torment without cumming, he was rewarded with his freedom. If he failed, this was the last orgasm he would ever have as he was immediately locked into a permanent chastity belt and was taken to the island of Aphrodite to be a chaste slave for the rest of his life. In the 500 years this ceremony had been recorded, no man had yet won.

Demetrius stood naked with the other young men of the village frozen in fear as they were inspected by the Priestess. She was gorgeous, and despite the obvious danger to himself, he could not help but become hard as she cupped his balls and pulled his penis out to inspect for flaws, folding back his foreskin and blowing lighting on the head to check his reaction. A grin came across her face as she felt his large balls dangling free in her hand. Oh how she hoped this one would be the sacrifice this year, how delicious he would be not only for the ceremony, but for the years he would serve as their slave. Naked, bound, his cock locked for eternity and forced to serve her for the rest of her life, her pussy got wet just thinking about the possibilities. As she stood up, she lightly ran the tip of her tongue over the head of his cock, enjoying the feel of his whole body twitching at the sensation. To her great disappointment however, Demetrius pulled a black stone and would not be the sacrifice. That dubious award went to his good friend Angone, who also was handsome and hung, but not quite as handsome as Demetrius.

Poor Angone's face fell as he opened his hand and the pink stone was revealed. His friends, all obviously relieved at having avoided his fate quickly dispersed, cupping their hands over their naked crotches desperate to cover up from the humiliation of being naked in front of the whole village. Demetrius and Angone were lifelong friends, and Demetrius swore to him that no matter what happened, he would attempt to rescue him if he ended up a slave to the temple. Angone just looked down in shame and fear as the young temple girls led him to the post in the village square.

He was especially embarrassed to see Julianna, his former girlfriend leering at him from the crowd. They had been lovers before but she had caught him with another girl and she had left him in anger. Now that his fate was to be teased and humiliated in front of her, she cheered and cursed him as he past. Now tied with his hands over his head, his legs were spread wide and shackled to the ground, causing him to be exposed in the most vulnerable position possible. His cock and balls hung free and his ass was completely open to any assault. His cock visibly throbbed as Julianna taunted him about the fact that soon he would be forever denied any sexual relief. His realization that his days of sexual relief were limited only served to excite him further. Demetrius hid in the bushes to watch over his friend, his cock in sympathy throbbing at the scene.

The Priestess fed Argone nectar from a wineskin that obviously allowed him to physically survive the erotic assault. He would not need sleep, food, water or any other normal human needs for the next 2 weeks having been reduced to only one function, and that function was to provide cum for the Goddess. Each day and night teams of girls, all servants of the temple assaulted every inch of poor Angone. He was never allowed any rest and his cock never got soft. These girls were all well trained in the ways of Aphrodite and knew exactly how much stimulation a man needed to get as close to orgasm without going over, and they used this skill expertly for all 12 days.

At night, one of the girls laid lazily at Angone's feet, her naked body inflaming his passion as he helplessly thrust his cock into mid-air, desperate for anything to relieve the aching in his balls. She giggled as she just lay in front of him, casually rolling his balls between her exquisite toes and occasionally scratching the underside of his shaft with her toenails. Angone was completely gone at this time, having been completely reduced mentally to just a giant throbbing pit of sexual need. Demetrius never went far away, deciding to keep vigil with his friend, and ashamed of the fact that the display kept him also perpetually hard. Over the twelve days, Demetrius pumped many gallons of cum into his hand watching the girls tease and torment his friend.

Finally the big day arrived and the entire village gathered to watch the spectacle. Angone was twitching and moaning uncontrollably as he was crazed with lust more than he ever had been in his life. When the high priestess stripped and placed the goblet on the ground, various villagers placed bets on how long Angone would last. Surely he would not make it an hour, but perhaps he could make a good showing and not shame himself. As Diana felt Angone's cock enter his mouth, she could already taste the salty precum leaking out of him. This would not take long she thought.

Angone put up a valiant struggle, sweat pouring off of his face as he tried hold back the flood of boiling cum in his balls. He shook violently with every lick of Diana's hot tongue over his shaft and when she reached up with her hands and ran her sharp nails over his testicles, he could resist no more and exploded. The first contraction of his balls alerted her to the coming flood and she pointed his cock into the goblet, smiling as it filled with rope after rope of hot denied sperm. The sacrifice was now gathered.

Demetrius exploded in his hand as well as he watched the display. He could not help it as it was the most erotic spectacle he had ever seen in his life. Although he feared for Angone's fate, and was glad he had escaped it himself, he was oddly envious as the girls of the temple, and Diana the high priestess were all gorgeous.

Angone was exhausted, his cock still spasming as all of the temple servants gathered round him for the caging ceremony. When he was shown the golden chastity cage, he struggled to get away, but it was no use. When it was attached and the lock closed, he sobbed, the bitter laughter of Julianna causing his shame to only increase. A collar was attached to his neck and his hands were chained to it, preventing any attempt he might have to cover himself. The temple priestesses took up their tambourines and drums and began their procession to the boat which would take them to the Island Temple to Aphrodite. Demetrius, true to his friend, followed behind making sure he was not discovered. When the Temple ship disembarked, Demetrius quietly rowed his small raft into the sea, desperate to follow but also sure to stay hidden. He would follow these girls, and his poor chastity belted friend, to the island and somehow he would try to help his friend. Little did Demetrius realize what consequences lay ahead for him for this action.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 001

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds