• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Little Kitten

My Little Kitten

12

"You're too funny." She said dismissively. I don't really know exactly what I said except that it was slightly inappropriate. No, I am pretty sure it was wildly inappropriate. Perhaps if I had said it to Doug's wife it would have been only slightly bad but to say it to his daughter was positively offensive. I wish I could recall exactly what it was because it was good.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized. "I think I'm drunk."

"It's okay. Here..." she handed me the cat. "I need a soda." As she stood she leaned in close to me where I sat on the couch. We had retreated from the party, most of the people were outside. It was one of those high school graduation parties that are more for the parents than for the kids. Natalie was going on to Berkeley next year. "You don't need to stroke her too hard or anything, she likes it best if you just use one finger and move it around in little circles." The girl said to me.

I watched her move off, speechless.

Doug, my brother is one of those conventional types. He is an accountant who leases dependable transportation, takes full advantage of his 401k and limits himself to a single cup of coffee in the morning. Following the old adage that opposites attract, Doug had fallen in love with a woman who claimed to be a dealer in Vegas but who was obviously an exotic dancer. Natalie, his daughter, had always been more like her mother. It had driven my brother absolutely crazy and he was scared to death of her moving out in three months. I told him not to worry. She was a smart girl who had worked hard to get into a good school and she wasn't going to throw it all away. I don't think he believed me. I was a bit wild twenty years ago when I had gone to UC Davis but Natalie, I assured him, was more driven that I ever was.

"So long as she doesn't drop out sophomore year to marry a guitarist." He told me. It was one of those things he says we are not supposed to be offended by because he is only telling the truth. I could have corrected him. Tyler was a bassist. I didn't though. He would only go on to point out that Tyler was the first of three ex-husbands. I could have pointed out that I had fixed all that, was happily on my own for the first time, and had even opened a money market account but that would have been small consolation. Suggesting his daughter would take twenty years to grow up wouldn't help the situation. I had simply run away to sit inside. Natalie had found me on the couch and sat down. Her cat had leapt into her lap the minute he could.

That was it! She had said the party was stressing her out, so much talk of college and being a grown up. I had told her to just stroke a pussy, it always relaxed me. I don't know why I said pussy and not cat or kitten. I probably was just drunk. I had no idea how many glasses of wine I'd had. Mr. Kitty was warm on my lap and purred gently, his head resting against my chest. I didn't expect Natalie to return. I thought about escaping to the guest bedroom to lie down. I'd been flirting with a very attractive dad and had already determined he was divorced but when suddenly his girlfriend appeared to chase me off I had run away before I did any damage. I didn't really plan to mix or mingle anymore. I was just waiting for everyone to leave so I could go to bed, sleep off my wine, and be up early in the morning to drive home. I was surprised when my niece returned and sat back down.

I ignored the smell of vodka in her soda. I knew what she had done, drinking or pouring out just enough to sneak to the bar and refill the can with just a little booze. It made me smile. We talked about her boyfriend. We talked about her finals. She was really done. She had two tests but they were both in electives and neither would hurt her, even if she bombed them. We talked about Berkeley and the bay area and how jealous I was of her. She asked politely about my new boyfriend and I told her he was okay but that I didn't think it would go anywhere. She began to pet Mr. Kitty where he sat on my lap. It was awkward, her finger was scratching behind his ear where it rested on my chest. She was catching me, just barely, her gel tipped nail dragging against the thin rayon of my dress just below my nipple. I was happy the dress had padding built in.

"You don't have to sit with me." I told her.

"I want to."

"Won't your boyfriend be looking for you?"

"He had to take off. There are like four parties tonight. We are doing the divide and conquer thing."

"So you are off to other parties?"

"Yeah, in a while. I'll leave mom and dad to do their thing."

"You aren't driving are you?"

"You can tell?" She looked at me, a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Of course. It's a lie that you can't smell it."

"Crap."

"Eat something."

"You wont tell?"

"Fuck no." I said before thinking.

"That's why you are my favorite aunt," she said. He finger had moved just enough. I needed to stand up. I needed a glass of water or another glass of wine. I have poor decision making skills though. I didn't go get either. I just sat there.

I had to wonder if it was intentional now. I wanted to see if her finger was even on the cat but I didn't look. You know what I am talking about. Something happens, some innocuous accident, and you find yourself roped into a situation that you shouldn't be in. It isn't that you planned it or sought it out but once you are in it you find yourself not wanting to do anything to disturb the universe enough that you call attention to it. Calling attention to it would break the spell, the moment would be over, and you would never get it back again. The thin foam or whatever was built into the bust of my dress was no longer thick enough to protect my nipple, always fairly sensitive to the right kind of touch, and her finger teased it. I was no longer petting the cat. I was sitting motionless. My body had gone numb, every bit of my sensitivity trained upon that one spot at the apex of my breast where she touched me.

I realized my eyes were closed and with a start I opened them. She stared at me. She was curled into a ball beside me, her thin youthful legs pulled up beneath her. Her eyes were fixed on mine and the smile on her face was a combination of fear and excitement. Fuck.

"Natalie." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Don't do that."

"Don't do this?" she cooed. She tormented me pressing her nail firmly into my tit and then flicking it free.

"Natalie." I whispered.

"I'm just petting the cat." She said, and then with her forefinger and thumb she gripped what she could of my nipple and pinched. She was not shy or awkward about it but instead gripped it firmly sending that short electric burst of pain through my tit and down my spine. She held it and I gasped. I again realized my eyes were closed and I forced them open. I know I should have moved, should have pushed her hand away, I should have done something but I didn't. I just sat there. She didn't let go of me. She was evil. With my eyes open I saw her looking over my shoulder. I looked at her dark brown eyes. I looked at her thin nose and the perfect skin, slightly pink on her cheeks. I looked at her lips. Her lips pained me. They were so wet and pink. I smelled strawberries and vodka. She parted them softly. Her tongue moved slowly along her top lip as I watched. If she would just lean forward a little. I didn't need her to move more than an inch or two. The moment was fevered with tension as I imagined kissing her. Her fingers continued their torture and I felt the warmth down below, the warmth between my legs as my body prepared itself.

Her eyes shifted from whatever had been going on behind me and were suddenly fixed directly on mine. She released my nipple and delicate fingers quickly slid down my neck, beneath the halter strap of my dress and then forced their way awkwardly inside the neckline to grip my full breast in her fingers and palm. She kissed me, none too delicately. The awkwardness of how she groped me was met with a similar fumbling about by her lips and tongue and it was terrible and short and then she forced her way backwards away from me rolling off her folded knees and falling back on her ass. For a moment I could see the full length of her legs but then she tugged at her dress until she had put them away.

I had something to say but didn't know what it was. The cat was gone and I wondered just how long ago it had escaped. I took a deep breath trying to pull myself back into some sort of composure. She grinned at me. It was a devilish, impish grin.

"Natalie." I said firmly.

"Yes, Auntie."

She was undeniably pretty. She was adventurous, to be sure. But she was also young and clumsy and whereas a proper Auntie would scold her, I had no desire to do any such thing.

"Don't grope like a boy, honey. You are better than that." I smiled down at the girl. I wasn't sure exactly what I was doing but I was certain it wasn't good. I passed her as I walked around the couch to return to the party. With just my fingertips I reached for her and let them trail along her bare arm. When I reached the door I looked back at her. She was still smiling still but far more gently. She was obviously playful and thought of herself as much more than that. It was quite possible however she had bitten off more than she could chew.

The kids did seem to be filtering out. On the patio I found mostly parents and aunts and uncles and grandparents. My mom was there. She was half in the bag, it made me smile. I wanted to sit and joke and laugh with her but I had a question to ask and although I did detour to get another glass of wine I quickly found where my sister in-law was standing chatting with another couple. Politely I stood listening until there was a convenient point in the conversation to butt in. My question wasn't entirely on topic but it wasn't obtrusive either. The women were discussing the pain of riding in a car driven by their daughters. "I can't even imagine," I began. "I remember what a good driver I thought I was when I was eighteen. Natalie is eighteen, right?"

"Yes." Her mother answered. "Back in February. I can't believe how old I got so fast."

"Oh stop." I told her. "I wish I looked as good as you do!" I complimented her. Part of me did wish for her athletic, long legged, fake breasted figure but most of me wouldn't have traded the body for the premature wrinkles years of tanning had etched around her eyes and smile.

A group of young girls arrived, made the rounds of the grownups saying hello and then drug Natalie out with them. I imagined what they ran off to do. I thought back to smoking joints behind the convenience store, letting boys cop a feel in order to get my hands on their lukewarm beer and bombing around town in a beat up old car. I was jealous.

I sat and got drunk with mom until the white wine was gone and Doug took her home. It was late, after eleven, and I remember having to brace myself against the wall as I moved down the hallway to the guest bedroom. I contemplated vomiting just to cut down on the headache I would have in the morning but decided against it because really, I didn't care. I stripped out of my dress and stood naked in front of the mirror washing my face and brushing my teeth for an eternity. I thought I was feeling better when I stumbled back down the hall and collapsed onto the queen size bed but as I laid there on my belly, a cool breeze from the ceiling fan chilling my bare ass, I felt the bed begin to move in slow circles like a merry go round just beginning its two minute run. Happily I passed out before it hit its full pace or emptying my stomach would have become a choice I didn't have the option to turn down.

I can't say for certain what time it was when I passed out but I know that I recovered and found myself half asleep laying across the bed. I wouldn't sleep soundly the rest of the night, that was certain but I wasn't awake either. This was not a feeling I was unaccustomed too. Just as I had followed my first husband into a cocaine habit, and my second into an addiction recovery and religious zealotry, I had followed my third husband into alcoholism. During our short three years together laying passed out in the bed was commonplace and so too was his almost nightly habit of taking full advantage of my incapacitation. At first when I felt my legs pressed gently apart it was 2010 again. I grinned imagining his cock about to slip into me. Please, don't think this was some sort of marital rape, even now I still think of lying there the submissive recipient of a good drunken fuck. As I lay there my intoxicated mind was certain it was happening again and I cooed and begged for it. "Yeah, baby. Fuck me."

"Shh. You have to be quiet." I heard a distant and quiet voice say. It confused me. It sobered me. Something was not right and it wasn't the voice of Randall and it wasn't ten years ago. I needed to be quiet even if I wasn't sure yet why.

"Cold." I whispered. The fingers, they were fingers - tiny fingers, were cold on the sensitive folds between my thighs but I spread my legs wider. I sighed.

I didn't move. I just took one deep breath after another. I was terribly close and yet the slow motion of slick fingers just at the very opening of my pussy wasn't enough to take me over the edge. "Fuck that's good." I mewed.

"Don't come yet." The distant voice whispered. I felt my mind swimming closer to the surface. Suzi, I thought to myself. She was the last woman I had been with. We still talked from time to time. It was entirely possible I drunk dialed her. "Just relax." The woman's voice said again. The fingers had left and I heard the sound of the jelly like liquid escaping a bottle and then the pop of it closing. I felt the chill again on my pussy. God she was evil. She could just gently touch my clit and I would be there but she wouldn't. She tormented me, her finger entering me again and then I felt the second hand, and more iceyness this time, oh good fuck, on my ass. "Relax," she kept saying, I could barely hear her.

"Quiet!" she whispered firmly and I realized I had moaned, a deep and guteral moan, when she had penetrated me. I stretched my mouth open wide. I would breath through it. Good god it was good. She was alternating her two hands and as I felt myself reamed up the ass I felt my pussy close up, then they would switch and I would feel her slide out of my ass as she fucked my pussy slowly and deliberately. She did this on and on and I breathed and oh my fucking god why wouldn't she just let me come. It wasn't Suzy. Suzy fucked. She would have fucked me by now, pumping my sweet orgasm into me.

It was my sister in-law, Angela, and that made sense even though we had talked about it after it had happened and decided it couldn't happen again. That had been almost fifteen years ago. Angela had just had Natalie and my first husband had hooked us up and we did lines in the little apartment downtown until our husbands watched us go at it on the floor. We had talked about it, my brother was a wreck having watched his wife with his sister and it was simply too much but it had to be Angela because I was at their house and maybe she had just gone to check on me and found me passed out. Angela was capable of it, I was sure. She liked it in the ass. She had said so. She was working my ass. Fuck, was she working it. I am not an ass girl but I could do it, I hadn't really found anything I couldn't do, but I wasn't into it. Of course no one had fucked it like this, not with thin little fingers like that and not while fucking my pussy.

"Make me come. Please," I whispered.

"I don't just want to grope you like some boy." I heard her whisper and my heart stopped and my breathing stopped and I was certain I was going to die at that very moment with the realization my niece, the young innocent girl I had held as an infant was working me over.

"Stop." I whispered.

"No."

"Stop. Natalie. Please. Stop." I struggled to keep my voice low but I didn't do a very good job of it.

"Quiet!" she whispered at me again. I struggled to close my thighs but found her kneeling between them. I couldn't close them and trying had just caused me to close my calves around her.

"Do you still want to come?"

"No. Natalie. Stop."

"Shhh."

"Wuuuff." I grunted when to silence my protests she shafted my ass firmly.

"Relax..." She whispered. I felt her finger slide out of me and I nearly came as my asshole closed behind it. "Relax..." she just kept whispering.

I suspect it was two fingers but for fucks sake it could have been three, or a baseball bat, I don't know, I just know my asshole strained to open for her. I didn't like it but I wanted it. I bit my lip. I raised my hips.

"Now you can come for me." she whispered. She stuffed my ass then slowly pulled her fingers nearly out of me before stuffing it again. Three. Four. Five. Each time I felt the air forced out of my lunsg. I clenched my teeth.

I cant say that I felt her doing it at first. I didn't feel anything on my clit, I just felt my whole body seizing up. It was only as it built that I felt the sensation, like earlier, of a single finger, a single fingernail, rubbing, flicking and teasing except this time it was my clit and not my tit and I was coming. Fuck, I was coming. She held it off only by slowly and deliberately shafting my ass. I would take back what I said earlier. She knew what she was doing and she was building it up to the point I knew the fall would be brutal and I ached for it. I clenched my teeth and sucked what air I could through them until as if she knew it was time she slapped my pussy and then pressed hard into my clit as she quickly yanked her fingers from my ass and the combined sensation seemed to fill me and drain me at the same time. I came as if my whole body was the source of my orgasm. I pressed my face into the quilt, struggled and struggled to breathe as she continued to press firmly moving only slightly on my trigger. The life drained out of me. When finally she released me I laid trembling on the bed.

I felt her then, lay her whole body down along my back. Her hands extended out along my arms. She was light and warm. Her fingers clenched, lacing within mine. I felt the unique sensation of flesh on flesh and wished like hell I was lying on my back where I could touch her. I was awake now, that was for certain but I was nowhere near sober or I never would have done what I did.

In simplest terms I devoured her.

I let her lie on top of me as I caught my breath and regained my ability to move but then, desperately, I lifted myself enough that she rolled off of me and onto her back. We moved, as all good lovers do, without planning or provocation and she assumed a position on her back, her head propped up only slightly on a pillow. She was, as I had expected completely naked. Checking over my shoulder to assure the door was closed I kissed her. Our lips met and our tongues entwined and my body, already warm, continued to burn. It was dark in the room but her pale skin seemed to suck up what little light was available and when I looked down at her she glowed. I went back to kissing her but only kissed her lips briefly for I had other places to kiss and I needed to move on.

Her neck was slightly salty and I opened my mouth wide letting my tongue drag in a long slow path along her artery. The taste of her suggested blood in the most erotic vampire fashion. I moved lower to her shoulder where she smelled of lavender and then finally to the small smooth swell that was her breast. I rested my weight upon her to free my hands. She had tortured mine earlier and it was my turn.

I teased at first but as she arched her back and gasped in deep breaths I returned the favor I owed her. I pinched and twisted one nipple with my left hand as I sucked and bit on the other with my mouth. Her legs wrapped tightly around my bare ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Little Kitten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds