• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Women in the Workplace Pt. 03

Women in the Workplace Pt. 03

She was not sure what Michelle had been up to in the waiting room, but Robin emerged crawling on his hands and knees. Marching behind him, Michelle was violently kicking at his crotch to speed him along. The crowd was angry.

SLAVE! SLAVE! SLAVE!

Laura smiled with this coup. Robin was now just another dumb slave, she'd have him out of that suit and on the floor begging for forgiveness. As he reached her on the stage she held a hand aloft to signal she wanted silence. He had the nerve to stand up and face her.

"You fucking bitch, call this off right now or you're sacked!"

She had no hesitation in putting her hard palm across his angry face. His drunken head spun as he fell to his knees. All girls duly applauded. They knew Laura was in charge now, not Robin. She had already decided on how he should be stripped bare. She summoned Tom, Ethan and Jackson to the stage (she figured Ryan was now incapacitated from the beating of his penis in that dark corner of the room). It was a gorgeous, empowering sight for all female eyes, these three male board members, lined up on the stage, completely naked. Not a stitch to hide behind. No vestiges of power to protect them now. They were made to stand there for a long time, their erections subsided, bowing in deference, and three vulnerable penises hung before the crowd. Laura walked down the line, giving each dick a casual flick with absolute impunity. Pointing to the knelt Robin, she posed the question to them;

"Why does he get to wear clothes while you have to be naked?"

It had the delicious effect she had hoped for. Tom, Ethan and Jackson looked at each other puzzled, then looked towards the trembling Robin with scorn. He had let the scheming women organise this whole thing, it was his hubris that had led to this fall of man, his fault they now stood completely exposed before their female colleagues, their shame captured by cameras for the rest of their lives.

Laura tipped them over the edge, "We can have you punish the boss man; or we can punish you again like Ryan over there..."

Divide and rule, the three boys threw themselves at Robin, violently tearing at his suit. Miranda and Stacey discussed how easy it was to play macho egos off against each other and - oh my!- the three naked men had each sprung erections!

Cameras flashed to forever immortalise Robin's shame. Being violently stripped by his own male colleagues, each with an erection bouncing about in the melee. Michelle zoomed in and recorded every moment, this was the footage required for the final stage of their plan. On Laura's command they stopped, leaving him in just his underwear. They looked almost like swimming trunks, very tight, skimpy material with no obvious bulge. Robin appeared as if he was about to faint, trembling in trepidation he made one final exasperated appeal to the woman he had once derided;

"Please Laura, please Miss, not these. You can't..."

On Laura's signal, Ethan and Jackson yanked down his pants in one fell swoop.

The final exposure of the night. Where men have a penis, Robin had a tiny little stump. A thick bush of hair hid this little scared thing and a small pudgy sack. Laura didn't have to get a picture, she had suspected it all along. His attitude to women was born out of fear. Fear of being exposed for the micro-dick he was. And now every one of his female subordinates knew it. Most men's greatest fear. He sobbed wretchedly, he felt all eyes burning through him. His hands instinctively fell to protect his tiny stump but Jackson roughly dragged them away. "Don't be a spoil sport!" He snarled.

Laura smiled to Ethan and gently led him by his thick cock to stand in front of Robin. Jackson twigged her plan and forced Robin to his knees, his eyes level with Ethan's throbbing erection. Laura whispered in Ethan's ear. He shook his head but she continued to whisper her threats if he didn't do as she asked. Finally he relented, the hushed crowd strained to hear as Ethan quietly mumbled "Please sir, would you kiss my penis?"

Robin shook his head furiously, eyes closed. They could not make him do it, he would not. A sharp hit to the face caused him to open his eyes to Laura's uncompromising scowl: "Kiss his dick, or lose yours."

She was holding scissors. She wouldn't surely? His mind raced, as he looked around he realised he was in actual physical danger here...

Her smile widened into a cruel grin, as Robin leaned forward and placed a kiss on Ethan's large penis. His lips lingered there...his mouth opened to take the whole of the tip in...before recoiling quickly in horror. Ethan and Robin were now both blinking furiously to clear the stinging tears away as the women of the office hollered, obviously delighted with their moment of homosexual intimacy.

Lauran was hawkish in detecting Robin's momentary tinge of curiosity there, she knelt beside him, her arm placed around his shoulders to entrap him. "Place his penis in your mouth, slave, and suck."

Tears streaming down his face, Robin was at a loss on how he could escape this situation, he just wanted it to be over. He looked at the oversized cock barely a foot from his lips...

"Get a move on! Some of you have work tomorrow!" Laura joked, no sympathy would be offered.

Robin felt a little twitch in his own penis as he closed his eyes and wrapped his lips around Ethan's huge tool. He instantly nearly gagged as the huge organ touched the back of his throat. Michelle leapt up on stage with her camera and got the close up footage. Despite his sobbing and tortured face, Ethan was now thrusting his hips harder and harder, he was lost in the moment, violently pumping this willing mouth wrapped around his cock. Jackson was also involved, grasping Robin's head, he roughly forced it up and down along Ethan's mighty shaft. Jackson's own penis was now heavily leaking as he looked down at Robins pert little ass bouncing about below him. It took all his iron discipline not to kneel down and force his throbbing cock into Robin's inviting and exposed hole, he longed to display his own sexual dominance over this no-dick wimp.

Robin gurgled as to his horror he felt Ethan's huge monster get harder and bigger in his mouth. To the shock of the speechless crowd, Ethan's legs buckled, he groaned and let out a pleasured scream. He forcefully held Robin's head there and jealously did not let go until he was finished. He raised his head in satisfaction, his lithe, naked body was buzzing from his boss's blowjob. Laura quickly grabbed Robins jaw as well as holding his nose tight.

"Swallow."

He had no option, he contorted as he tried to swallow down the thick, warm, salty cum. He gagged as he struggled desperately to force it down his throat. He realised how disgusting it was, to think that his wife had been forced to do this on so many occasions as he had forced his little stump into her reluctant mouth.

The hot homosexual acts of the once all-powerful board members had stirred up the crowd so much that Laura felt a quick interval was required. The boys, with the exception of the defiled Robin, were sent around with new bottles to top up the ladies glasses before Laura moved on to the moot point of the final auction. For she had no intention of surrendering Robin to anyone else. "I start the bidding at £1000. I assume no one will match me?" All women agreed, Laura should own Robin.

"SOLD! Boys, take him to the board room."

As Robin was effortlessly seized by Jackson in a fireman's lift and carried away, Stacey, Michelle and Miranda invited all ladies to join them in the board room. There were quizzical looks but a tingling sense that something major was about to happen.

Robin was thrown hard onto his seat of power, the board table. On Michelle's instructions, Ethan and Jackson tied his arms down. He was now secured, laid on his back. He could not comprehend why the men were helping do this to him! The room was crowded with angry women. He tried to make sense of what was happening but the room swirled, he could only focus on the vengeful faces of the domineering women standing over him.

And then Laura emerged. And Robin cried, "Please not that! Not that! I'll give you anything!"

Tightly fastened to her was a ten inch black strapon. She was going to take his ass.

FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM!

"Anything! Money?! My job?! For fuck sake don't use that on me!"

Laura looked down at her prize. He was so pathetic on his back, his tiny penis lost in that thick bush, his legs trembling with dread. She stepped forward and spread his tight arsehole. He tried to shake her off but she merely hitched up his legs and held them firmly against her shoulders.

"Ready Michelle?"

Michelle positioned herself next to Laura. She would record this from an angle that masked Laura's identity but immortalise Robin's precious deflowering. Laura rubbed her big black strap-on around Robin's little asshole, relishing the power she now had over this trembling boy. With one violent thrust, she forced all ten inches into him.

The scream was so loud it drowned out the raucous applause of the ladies. His body shook as he tried to flail his legs violently though Laura's grip on them was superior. His body felt violated, desperately twisting and wriggling to avoid this foreign object thrust inside of him. Laura felt his resistance but pushed all the more in response. She wanted him to know and feel every single inch of her humongous cock. Ten times the size of his. He wasn't a man anymore, just a bitchy wimp for her to own.

Robin did not stop screaming as the pain shot through his most vulnerable parts. Frankly, Laura was tired of his wretched howling. A quick gesture to Michelle was all this matriarch needed to make. Her beautiful blonde lieutenant gladly slipped out of her tie-side satin knickers and stuffed them into Robin's mouth. Producing a roll of duct tape, she tightly sealed him mouth up so he could but mumble a stifled grunt against the agony.

The female spectators rocked with approval as their boss man was fucked hard by the undisputed Queen of the office. Laura glared and hissed at him through gritted teeth as she threw all her effort into thrusting her punishing strapon into him. Girls either side dug their nails in and forcibly wrenched his ass wider for her. With all his writhing a little stump of hard flesh rose from his thick bush, he was presenting Laura with a teeny erection!

"You love it don't you?!" Laura insisted.

Robin was speechless as he felt his excuse at manhood salute this ferocious amazon. She had now upped the pace to frantic aggression, expertly invading his most private part with each imperious thrust. His offending erection was angrily and painfully slapped down with furious the hands of the surrounding spectators. As Laura pumped, she noticed the other male members standing dumbstruck to the side of the scene. Pointing towards them she demanded they knelt. Obeying, they fell to their knees, heads bowed in undisputed submission to the new ruler of the office. The wild sight of Robin's defeat had women scrambling forward to see every moment of his violation, laughing without restraint. Laura thrusted on, never tiring, the past indiscretions of the male race fuelling her wrath, she was a Valkyrie, a righteous goddess of fury and revenge.

The red light of Michelle's camera caught every moment of little Robin's demise; a video that was to be the subject of much scrutiny in the following week, and several individuals were going to regret their involvement in this display of male humiliation.

xxx

It was no surprise that the scandalous activities of these scheming women had far-reaching consequences. Certain compromising videos were anonymously posted to Mrs Carruthers, the otherwise absent company president. For their display of debauchery, gross deviance and complete lack of professionalism, those responsible would have to pay.

Laura accepted and agreed that swift punishment was most deserving. Actions have consequences. And so, with apparent reluctance, she agreed to chair the new board, as the entire male board had been dismissed for their disgusting acts. The clause in their contracts re bringing the company into disrepute meant they had to legally surrender their shares and forgo any hope of redundancy packages. Robin's shame did not stop there. His long-suffering wife, humiliated by this now public video of him taking in a strap-on, filed for divorce.

During the nationally covered trial, Robin's rather dubious pre-nuptial 'agreement' fell apart before Justice Greene. Known for her affirmative actionist rulings (ever since the infamous Athena University incident where she had cleared the FEM NOW society of any wrongdoing and declared that their male accusers had filed the claims falsely, subject to ruinous fines) the court found the footage of Robin's erect penis as evidence of his perverted pleasure in receiving anal stimulation from an authoritative female figure. Given that she was now used to a high quality lifestyle, Robin's wife received all his assets and property; as well as alimony of 40% of his future pre-tax income. As she left the court rather satisfied with her new found freedom and wealth, Robin realised nowhere else would ever employ him and yet he needed to scratch out a miserable existence somehow...

The newly appointed all-female board took great delight in Robin's application to Osiris investments. Unlike every other employer in the country, Chairwoman Laura was only too happy to employ a humbled Robin. He was told to report to Bella in the cleaning department, there he would find a few of his other former male colleagues, either there or in the secretary pool. For at Osiris the old boy network was well and truly dead, dynamic young women were dragging the company out of the patriarchy and into the modern world. Women on top was no longer a hopeful dream - it was now company policy. From then on, whenever a male employee heard the clicking of heels coming his way, his head bowed in fear and submission.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Women in the Workplace Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds