• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Game Night Pt. 02

Game Night Pt. 02

123456

Thanks for the great comments. Remember to vote, comment, feel free to email.

-Eden McCauley

*****

It was agreed that they would take five minutes to recuperate from the first game. During that time, Owen sat on the couch and tried to force his muscles to relax. He felt like a suspension bridge with too much weight on the road. The wires were groaning, threatening to snap, and reduce the roadway to rubble. All of the women had gone upstairs and while he worried what they might talk about, he knew he needed the down time.

In Owen's room, their would-be home base, the girls, except for Katerina, sat on his bed in silence. Katerina was curled into a ball in the middle of bed on top of the comforter. Her breath was fast and uneven, her body shook continuously, and little gasps tore from her mouth.

"Kat?" Sarah asked hesitantly.

Katerina did not meow this time. Her nearly glazed eyes focused on Sarah.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked. "This didn't go too far, did it?"

Katerina's muscles tensed, her stomach rolling with her body, her nails scraped along the comforter in a slow scratch. "Fuck." She breathed.

Sarah lay down beside Katerina. "You can tell us if it went too far."

Katerina pulled her nails down Sarah's arm softly. "I'm still cumming." She groaned. "Fuck me, I was so wound up watching him work on you girls but when his tongue slipped in-"

"Fuck!" Jessica hissed. "He licked you?! There?!" She pressed her thighs together. "That's so dirty."

"That's so hot." Samantha whispered.

Katerina nodded. "It felt like I was wetting myself, my cum just pouring from me. Oh, shit!" She kicked her legs. "He drank me in. Oh, fuck! I'm going to, to . . ."

Sarah rubbed Katerina's face as the girl's body went rigid.

"Oh, shit." Jessica murmured. "She's pouring."

Katerina had not put her dress back on so the gathered girls were all able to see, and unable to tear their eyes away, as her orgasm flowed from her delicate lips into the comforter on Owen's bed.

When Katerina finally relaxed they were all breathing hard.

"Okay." Rachel spoke. "I think we seriously underestimated tonight." She, like Sarah and Katerina, had not stopped fidgeting since her panties were removed. "Three of us are all but climbing the walls and he is still fully dressed."

"Not for long." Jessica replied. "I think it's time to talk strategy, and discuss what the next game is going to be."

Samantha spoke next. "I think someone needs to take care of Owen before he explodes."

Sarah looked over at Samantha. "What happened to you?"

Samantha looked away.

"No, I'm serious." Sarah pressed. "Yesterday you were this innocent, I'm-not-going-to-play-that girl, and today you are wearing that outfit and saying you're eager to play along."

"Sarah, just drop it. Now isn't the time." Jessica reprimanded the girl.

Samantha turned back around. "Do you think this isn't bothering me? Do you think that what I'm trying to do is easy?!" Her voice was loud and angry. "Do you think I like feeling like I'm going to vomit and then faint every time I do something?"

"So why do you?" Sarah shot back, just as loud.

"For him!" Samantha spit.

Sarah took a step back.

"Owen is the only reason you even became friends with me. Before him, you were all mean to me. Yeah, we've moved on since then, but he was never anything but sweet, kind, and caring to me. So, this," Samantha indicated her outfit, "and me getting in on the games are because I want to make him happy. This isn't something he would ever ask for and, to me, that means he deserves it."

Jessica stepped in between the two. "That's enough!" She looked at Sarah. "Sarah, I asked you to drop it. Samantha," she looked into those gray eyes, "everyday we are sorry for the way we treated you. We had to get to know you, but now we love you." She took a deep breath. "So, can we please focus on the task at hand. The night is still young and we are all buzzing for something we can have."

"Samantha," Sarah whispered, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Samantha replied. "We are all just feeling some tension but Jessica is right, there's a solution to that."

"Here's my thinking," Jessica started, "Katerina isn't fully recovered yet, hell, I doubt Sarah or Rachel are but they are in better condition."

The girls nodded.

"So, I think we should have a recovery period between each game where someone will attempt to complete their challenge."

Smiles filled the room, with the exception of Katerina who was still shaking on the bed.

"After that, we start the next game." She turned her attention to Samantha. "I agree with Samantha that someone needs to get Owen off. From what I hear, blue balls are a bitch and we don't want him hurting."

"How do we decide who helps him?" Rachel asked.

"We draw straws."

"Or I used my champion reward." Sarah smiled mischievously.

Jessica smiled back. "I thought you were going to save that until you can look at him and say, 'Owen, fuck me until I can't move. Lick me all over. Cum all over me.' or something."

"That's a good idea." Sarah replied. "I will save it." She smiled again. "Owen, tie Jessica down and mount me on top of her. Fuck me and cum all over me so I can drip it in her hair."

"I'd bite you." Jessica warned.

"I'd want you to." Sarah replied.

"Okay," Samantha cut in, "so we draw straws. But first, we have to decide who is going to complete their challenge."

Silence filled the room until Rachel spoke up. "I will." She looked around. "Put on a show that Owen can watch while one of you take care of him."

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked.

Rachel nodded. "My body is on fire from having his hand between my legs while Sarah's panties were in my mouth. I need to cum. I can't wait any longer."

"That settles that." Jessica said. "Now, no matter who gets the short straw you cannot get him off in a way that would complete your challenge. We only want one challenge at a time being completed."

"Well, I guess I can't use my feet on him." Katerina replied.

They all turned to look at her. "I'm at least functional right now."

"You have a foot fetish?" Samantha asked.

"No." Katerina smiled.

Samantha's eyes widened. "You mean? Really?" She looked down at her stocking clad feet. Would he like hers, she wondered.

The others smiled.

"But what's the next game?" Samantha asked.

A grin split Sarah's face. "I know just the thing."

Owen stiffened as Jessica straddled his hips. He erection kicked hard in his jeans as her cutoff shorts pressed down on him. He knew he couldn't take much more. His balls were already screaming for release.

Jessica pulled his mouth to hers and pressed her tongue against his. Breathlessly breaking away she looked at him through disheveled hair. "Rachel is going to put on her show now." Jessica ground her hips against his.

Owen groaned and dug his fingers into her hips. "Fuck." He hissed.

"Not yet." Jessica laughed. "But we know you are aching so we drew straws to see who could go first." She rolled her hips harder. "I won."

Owen looked up at her, surprise in his eyes.

"I'm going to suck your cock while Rachel fingers herself until we have all been entertained." She lifted her hips. "I'm going to swallow."

Owen's hips surged trying to reconnect with that wonderful pressure. In his mind, he knew he would have to do some explaining very soon. Should he tell her before she found out or try to explain after?

Rachel worked her shorts off before sitting in a chair opposite Owen. The other girls sat at his sides.

Owen looked at them and realized they were going to be right against him as Jessica revealed his secret, took him into her mouth . . . swallowed his cum.

Rachel spread her legs over the arms of the love seat.

Owen could see everything. Her wonderful breasts captured just beneath her shirt and bra, her stomach flexing, her delicate flower spreading open on it's own, her light brown star just below. She arched her back as she met his eyes and he watched as something thick and white trailed from her begging hole down across her ass.

She put three fingers in her mouth and made a show of running her tongue over them.

Owen shifted in his seat as Jessica pulled his hips to the edge of the couch. His nerves tore at him as he wondered at what her reaction would be. What the others' reactions would be.

She undid the button on his pants, slowly dropped his zipper, and worked his jeans down his legs. His boxers were wet around the head of his dick and as his muscles clenched it jumped it its confines.

Jessica ran her tongue over the wet spot and purred with hunger. She put her hands on the waistband of his boxers and began to pull down.

"Wait." Owen called, but she didn't stop.

His cock sprang free. Nine inches of velvety soft on the outside, molten steel on the inside. Jessica, and the other's at his side, stared down at his erection but didn't make a sound or a move. They were captivated by the long, thick member dripping cum from the slit . . . and the silver bar which pierced the head from top to bottom. Silver beads like M&M's sat flush against his skin, the top one looking like a crown for his penis.

Jessica exhaled softly before wrapping her fingers around him.

He hissed through his teeth.

"What is that?" Jessica breathed.

Her face was so close her breath danced over his skin.

"It's called an Apadravya." Owen choked out.

"Why do you have that?" Sarah asked.

"It's supposed to stimulate a woman's g-spot with every stroke." Owen looked down. "It's probably too freaky."

"It's sexy as hell." Katerina whispered. "Does it work?"

Before he knew what he was saying, Owen replied, "You'll have to see for yourself." He blushed and stammered as he realized what he'd just said to his sister. He didn't take it back.

Katerina smiled happily. "Maybe I will."

"You'll have to wait your turn." Jessica replied. "Right now, this is mine." She leaned forward and flicked one bead with her tongue before licking his pre-cum from the tip. "It feels good against your tongue." Jessica moaned. "But his taste is so much better than the jewelry."

A sharp inhale of breath caught Owens attention and he watched as Rachel moved her fingers between her legs. The glistening digits moved up and down, slowly moving against her body as she looked at him. She pulled her dripping lips before rubbing a finger around the outside of her opening. Her breasts heaved as she pressed her fingers into herself, her pussy stretching wide to accommodate the intrusion.

Owen's eyes rolled back as Jessica continued to lick at him before taking him into her mouth. With the bar she wouldn't be able to deep throat him, but she knew how to use her tongue well.

"This is getting her off." Katerina whispered into his ear.

"Jessica?" Owen asked.

"No doubt she is creaming herself, but I was talking about Rachel."

"Oh yeah?" Owen asked.

"Uh-huh." Katerina's fingers trailed across his shoulders. "She loves to be watched. But if you really want her to cum hard, you have to convince her you own her. That she is yours. That you can do whatever you want." Katerina whimpered. "It lights her up."

Owen watched as Rachel worked her fingers into herself faster and faster. He could hear the liquid within her sloshing as she worked her fingers. Mewling moans flowed from her throat and shit bit her fingertips to keep from screaming.

"I see you." Owen called to her.

Rachel's knees began to shake.

"I"m watching you, my pet." His voice was husky and the words sounded forced but Rachel stared at him, silently begging.

"Toy." Katerina hissed.

"My toy." Owen corrected

Rachel arched her back and began to pound her pussy as fast as she could.

Jessica began bobbing her head up and down his shaft, feeling him pulsing against her tongue. She knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She figured he would blow as soon as Rachel did.

"You like fingering your pretty little pussy for me." He hissed at her. "You like me watching you."

Rachel's fingers slipped from her mouth and a wounded moan spilled forth.

"I can see your cum leaking out of you. I like seeing it run down over your ass."

Rachel groaned as if he'd touched her.

"Fuck!" Owen's body tightened. "I'm so close to cumming." He groaned.

Jessica pumped her mouth faster around him, slobbering on his dick as she let her tongue run rampant.

Owen looked at Rachel. "You're close too, aren't you?"

Rachel nodded frantically.

"I'm going to make you cum. Would you like that?"

More nodding.

"If I do, you'll be mine. Right?"

Rachel moaned his name as she plunged her fingers in deeper.

"You'll do whatever I want you to?"

Rachel's eyes pleaded with him. She gave herself over. "Yes. Please."

Owen locked his hands in Jessica's hair. "Fuck!" He barked. "I'm cumming!" He rocked his hips roughly against Jessica's face, fucking her throat as he came in spurts.

Jessica swallowed all she could but he came so heavily that it spilled from her lips to trail on her chin.

Rachel screamed as Owen announced his release. Her body locked as her fingers bottomed out inside her. Her nerves were singing and her mind was blank as her body was consumed by pleasure. She clenched her toes until her feet began to hurt but she couldn't move as the painfully pleasurable feelings coursed through her.

Jessica coughed as Owen continued to cum into her throat, but she held on, taking everything he could give.

Rachel went lax on the couch and shook as if electrocuted.

Katerina whispered into Owen's ear and a smile crossed his face.

"Are you sure?" Owen asked.

Katerina nodded enthusiastically.

Owen leaned down and whispered so only Jessica could hear him. "Don't speak. Did you swallow it all?"

Jessica flicked her eyes to his and nodded. His smile grew. What he whispered to her made her smile but she kept her lips together.

Rising to his feet he pulled his clothes into place. His balls ached because of the power of his release but he didn't care. After tonight the fuckers could retire and become decoration.

Owen knelt by Rachel and ran his fingers through her hair. "That was beautiful, treasure." He kissed her hand and ran his tongue across one still shiny finger. "You are mine now, right?"

Rachel nodded and turned her head to kiss his fingers.

"I have a present for you, my treasure."

Her eyes met his.

"Give me your hands."

She did so eagerly.

Owen nodded to Jessica who crawled between Rachel's legs.

"Keep your legs spread and your eyes on me. Jessica is going to work on your pretty little pussy."

Rachel allowed her hips to be moved so that her satisfied, still tingling hole pointed toward the ceiling. Jessica used two fingers to spread the hole wider.

Rachel shook but kept her eyes on Owen.

"Do you feel it?"

At first Rachel felt nothing, but then she felt a large, wet, something drop into her opening.

Her body shook harder and as another drop plopped into her Owen spoke low beside her ear. "Jessica just spit my cum into your pussy."

Rachel screamed as her eyes clamped shut. Her toes clenched harder than ever.

Jessica was smiling between Rachel's legs, her mouth open as she tried not to give away the game. She never expected it.

Rachel's orgasm at Owen's words was cataclysmic as it tore her open from nerve ending to nerve ending. She felt her body go beyond her control and that was when she heard, more than felt, the spray of fluid that shot from her body to splash into Jessica's hair, her face, and her open mouth.

At first the spray had caught Jessica off guard, but as the light, sweet flavor filled her mouth she became ravenous. She covered Rachel's sex with her mouth and drank the spray as it gushed from her friend.

Owen didn't let up. "I've marked you now."

Rachel arched her back again.

"You have my seed inside you. You could be pregnant right now. My lifelong sex slave. Maybe I'll just cum in you right now."

Jessica marveled at how strong Rachel's reaction was. With every word Owen spoke Rachel would squirt again and again.

With one final scream of pleasure, Rachel's body collapsed back against the love seat. She looked at Owen as her body all-but-convulsed. He stroked her cheek and kissed her lips. "It was only Jessica's spit." Owen breathed. "But your reaction was fucking hot."

"You're telling me." Jessica added wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You guys should have see what we saw." Samantha added. "The whole picture was . . . "

"Earth-shattering." Katerina filled in.

"The next game," Sarah spoke loud, "is called Drink, Dare, Strip." Her smile grew. "With these marbles."

"We each take turns drawing a marble from the bag. A red stipe marble means the person who drew it has to make a Never Have I Ever statement. If you've done the thing, you drink. A green strip in the marble means the person who drew it gets to dare someone at the table to do something, anything." Sarah looked to see if everyone was following along. "A yellow stripe means that you strip one piece of clothing."

"Okay." Owen replied.

"There is a different number of each color in the bag." Sarah continued. "Starting off there will be more red than anything else, and more green than yellow." She smiled. "Here's where it gets complicated. You keep the marbles out after you draw them. When the bowl is empty we put all the green and yellow back in, but only half of the red. Each time we empty the bowl only half the red go back in. When you are naked you have lost."

"What does one piece of clothing mean?" Rachel asked.

"Socks and shoes count as one item. Meaning you take your socks and shoes off as one piece of clothing together. Not each."

"What happens to the loser's this time?" Jessica asked.

"This time the losers have to show off their fetish." Sarah smiled, proud of herself. "Oh, and you can use your Pass on a Dare but once it's gone you have to do whatever you are dared or you will lose." Her eyes locked on Owen's. "And just because you lost doesn't mean you still can't be dared to do something."

"What happens if we refuse again?" Jessica asked.

"Then we let Owen fuck you bareback until you can't walk."

"Well," Jessica said with a smile, "I'm not doing any dare then." She winked at Owen.

"But if you do the dare," Sarah added, "Then Owen will fuck you until you can't walk every day."

"Oh, I changed my mind." Jessica replied.

The players took their seats in a circle on the floor with each person having a glass beside them either containing jaeger, tequila, or x-rated. They didn't have to down the glass, just take a drink.

They placed Jessica's discarded sweater over the bowl and passed it to Katerina.

Katerina spun her hand in the bowl feeling excitement build, even if the game was a little simple. Lifting her hand out she beheld the glass ball with a red lightning strike captured in the center. Katerina laughed and set the marble on the floor in front of her crossed legs.

"Never have I ever," she tapped her cheek thoughtfully, "masturbated thinking about someone in this room."

They all exchanged curious glances as everyone lifted their glass and took a draw from the lip.

Owen felt his cheeks burn just as his throat burned from the jaeger.

The bowl passed to Rachel, ever at Katerina's side. Hand in, loud rumble of marbles being mixed, and another red stripe was pulled free.

"Never have I ever," she looked at the faces around her, "ground myself against someone else's pillow."

Katerina swore under her breath as she lifted her glass. She was surprised when Jessica raised hers as well.

Rachel laughed and passed the bowl to Jessica.

Wash, rinse, repeat, except this time a yellow stripe stood out against her palm. "Well, handy man, looks like the boots and socks are going first." She laid her legs across Samantha's lap so her feet were within Owen's reach.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Game Night Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds