• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • College Roommates Ch. 01: An Introduction

College Roommates Ch. 01: An Introduction

12

This is an introduction to a story of two girls who fall in love, if you want to continue following their blossoming relationship the content will continue in further stories under the same headlines but in specific erotic categories. You can also go to my profile to follow the story as well. Thank you! Feedback is appreciated!

*****

"You know I am just a few hours away, so if you need anything just call okay?" my mom had tears in her eyes. We had gotten to campus early and got my entire side of my double set up, leaving enough time for us to tour the entire campus and do some of the freshmen class activities they had set up.

"Mom, I know! I'm going to be okay, alright?" I laughed hugging her tight. She pulled away and smiled kissing my forehead.

"It's so hard to say goodbye!" she blubbered pulling me in for another quick hug. I rubbed her back then opened her car door for her. She slid into the driver's seat and I waved as she drove off. Man she was such a sap! I hurried back to my room to see if my roommate was there. I unlocked the door and walked in on a dude standing up over a desk organizing a few things, a girl lying on the bed as if she were napping. I cleared my throat and she opened her eyes smiling at me.

"If I'm interrupting I can come back," I offered and the girl on the bed shook her head and jumped up. I kept glancing back at the dude, he was kind of short with that crazy shaved sides, long pompadour style on top. It looked like on one side there were designs too!

"Don't be silly, we were just unpacking. I took a break to relax! I'm Kathryn, you can call me Katie!" she turned to her friend to introduce us and that's when he turned around. I felt my jaw almost drop but then I caught myself and smiled. That was definitely not a dude. From behind the loose button up and black pants with converse really tricked me but definitely a girl. "This is Dominique, you can call her Dom or Nikki if you want?" she stepped forward and offered me her hand to shake. I did and she smirked at me.

"You look shocked!" she laughed amused. Katie sighed pinching her arm playfully.

"Dom, don't make fun of her! How will you two be good roommates if you treat her like that?" Katie grumbled picking up some things out of the duffle on the floor and putting them into the dresser.

"What? I'm not making fun of her! I'm stating the obvious!" Dom laughed and I shrugged pursing my lips.

"She's not wrong," I offered to Katie who glanced back at me shocked now. "But it just took me off guard. Thought you were a dude, sorry," I felt really uncomfortable but maybe if I played everything off it would make it easier.

"See?" Dom smiled then took Katie and hugged her. "Sis you have nothing to be worried about, now go get mom and dad from their parent's seminar thing and I'll say bye," she requested and Katie nodded skipping out of the room. The door clicked then and we stood in silence staring at each other.

"So..." I patted my legs rocking slightly waiting for a conversation to start.

"Ask," she smirked and I shrugged trying to play dumb. "Go on," she said sitting down at her desk. "It's best we get this out of the way now so the rest of the school year isn't weird."

"Ok," I took a deep breath and slid onto my bed tapping my hands together, "are you preferred a guy or a girl?"

"Either," she said simply and I nodded processing. "And I can go either way as well. Which is why Dominique, Dom, or Nikki works for me," I looked up at her and tilted my head. "I mean I like guys and girls, whether or not they like me is usually where the problem lies," she laughed and I did too feeling a bit more comfortable. "Look, I can tell you're weirded out so I'll try and keep everything as normal as possible okay?" she surrendered smiling still and I put my hands up.

"Not uncomfortable with the idea of you being, what? Gender fluid?" I offered and she nodded and I smiled. "Just thrown off guard and that normally does the trick to put me in a weird spot. But just give it a day, I'll be myself!" I promised and she stood up offering her fist. I met it with mine and she had a relaxed look about her now continuing to unpack.

"So, you get a free day to get all those stupid questions out of the way. Why don't we make today that day so I don't feel like I'm confusing my roommate all year with new surprises about me?" she glanced at me over her shoulder and I nodded almost mesmerized by her features. It was so crazy how intense her eyes were and her jaw was so sharp but her nose and forehead looked so soft! Her arms had a muscular bulge to them but nothing you wouldn't see on anyone who worked out regularly. They also had tons of tattoos from what I could tell from the short sleeves. A knock rapped against the door and she pulled it open and I saw her parents. I guess I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was. Her dad had a completely bald head and a long beard, guages in his ears and tattoos all over his arms. Her mom had dreadlocks a nose ring and a long flowy dress on. She too had a few tattoos but I guess what shocked me was how much I was expecting parents that matched Katie, not Dom! Katie slipped through and jumped on her sister. They all laughed as she fell back onto the bed and her parents looked at me.

"Is this the infamous roommate?!"

"Yeah, this is Rachel," Dom smiled and her dad walked over to me offering his hand. He looked huge! I felt so small next to him, and my hand was nearly swallowed whole by his! Her mom walked over to me and held her arms out.

"I'm a hugger!" she giggled and I smiled hugging her. "My name is Sherry, this is my husband Mike. You can call him Big Mike!" she teased pinching him. He rolled his eyes then pulled dom into his arm and gave her a noogie. She punched him playfully pretending to box with him then Katie ran over to her mom and whispered in her ear.

"Hey, I want to let you know hun," Sherry was talking to me, she even took my hand in hers. "Dom is very understanding and open to talking about anything that may bother you. We understand not a lot of people know about gender fluidity but please don't be afraid to learn. She helped us understand and I'm sure you'll feel comfortable with it all in less than a week! She makes it easy!" her mom gushed pulling Dom into a hug then and they embraced for a little bit then they both wiped away tears.

"Well I gotta run, I have an appointment at 4!" Mike bellowed trying to control the situation before the waterworks kicked in. Katie hugged Dom then me and then they disappeared. Dom was still sniffling a bit while she unpacked and I offered to help her out. We were putting her loads of junk food into a storage bin under her bed when she started again.

"So as I was saying, you get today to ask all questions possible!" she restated and I nodded looking at the mounds of chips and chocolates and goodies her parents brought for her.

"I know you go by Dom or Nikki, do you prefer Dom when you dress as a boy and Nikki as a girl or do you really not care?" I asked and she froze then looking back at me with the most perplexed look on her face. She sat down on her bed and I sat on the floor playing with a stress ball I found in her bag. A weird smile hit her face and she ran her hands through her hair before answering.

"You are the first person to think that far into it. I mean my dad ALWAYS calls me Dom, and my mom and sis switch off based on how they feel my presence but I never thought about it like that. Would that help you?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Whatever man," I really didn't care I just didn't want to offend her. "If it doesn't matter then I'll just feel it out too like your mom and sis," I threw the ball up and down repeatedly and she leaned back on her hands. I kept glancing at her tattoos and she followed my gaze.

"My dad owns a tattoo parlor, I get free tattoos so I started when I was 16 and here we are," she twisted her arms around and I smiled standing up to get a closer look.

"These are sick! Maybe I could get one?" I asked and she shook her head laughing. "What?" I got defensive and she threw her hands up innocently.

"No, no, don't take it the wrong way. I'm just surprised you want to mark up your skin," she smiled her eyes having a slight glint to them. Her eyes ran up and down my body but she did it quickly. I was in shorts and a tee. Casual end of summer wear if you ask me.

"Should I not?" I murmured and she shrugged.

"You just have beautiful skin. I'd hate to see you do something you may regret," she shrugged and I crossed my arms. "I know, I can't really talk with all of mine, but this expresses me better than my skin does. I'm not sure if you feel uncomfortable with your flawless golden tan skin," she laughed some more and I rolled my eyes flopping down onto my bed playing catch with myself.

"How many boyfriends have you had?" I asked suddenly and she pulled out a bag of candy and started munching on some.

"Two," she was so casual.

"Girlfriends?" I almost couldn't get the word out. She looked at me with a raised brow the most amused smile on her face.

"Four," she said again trying to read my reaction. I nodded and looked back up at the ball continuing with my little game. "My turn," she turned on her side propping her head up to look at me. "Boyfriends? Also any current relationships?" she asked and I looked at her and shook my head.

"None," I felt my cheeks go red at her shock. She tsked her tongue and popped a mini Twix in her mouth. "What?"

"You're gorgeous! You must have been caught up in a lot of responsibilities to get out of dating!" she was chuckling and I rolled my eyes. "Now that guitar though," she pointed to Molly in the corner. I looked too, she was a battered old thing with tons of memorabilia stickered onto her but I had her since I was 10 and she was my pride and joy. No other guitar can make the sounds she has and that's because she has been through it all. She had soul.

"Molly," I smiled going over to pick her up and strum on her a bit. "She's been with me through every rough patch in my life!" I started playing a soft melody and Dom whistled sitting up.

"Can you sing?" she was interested. I shrugged and continued to strum and she leaned toward me to try and get my attention. "What to sing something, try it out?" she requested and I shook my head slowly feeling the blood rush to my face.

"Stage fright," I admitted and she rolled over turning her back to me.

"Pretend I'm not here," she called to me over her shoulder. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I strummed the intro to Pearl Jam's Just Breathe.

"Yes I understand that every life must end, uh-huh. As we sit alone I know someday we must go, uh-huh. Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love. Some folks just have one, yeah others they got none, uh-huh. Stay with me, oh, let's just breathe," I strummed the musical interlude and closed my eyes. "Practiced all my sins, never gonna let me win, oh no. Under everything just another human being, uh-huh. Yeah I don't want hurt there's so much in this world to make me bleed. Stay with me, you're all I see. Did I say that I need you?! Did I say that I want you?! Boy if I didn't I'm a fool you see, no one knows this more than me, 'cause I come clean. I wonder every day as I look upon your face, everything you gave and nothing you save oh-oh. Nothing you would take everything you gave, did I say that I need you?! Did I say that I want you?! Boy if I didn't I'm a fool you see, no one knows this more than me, well I'll come clean. Mmmmm. Nothing you would take everything you gave, hold me til I die, meet you on the other side," I finished opening my eyes back up to see her staring at me her eyes wide her mouth opened slightly. I pursed my lips my cheeks on fire.

"That was beautiful!" she cheered clapping and I laughed shaking my head in protest. "No seriously, that was awesome!" she stood up held her hands out. "May I test Molly out?" she asked and I nodded handing her my guitar. She sat down at her desk chair and started strumming and I smiled listening. I closed my eyes and hummed a bit recognizing the tune. She stopped then and cleared her throat. She surrendered Molly back to me and I put her on her stand turning to my computer pulling it up.

"We have some time to kill before lunch in the commons with our class, do you want to watch anything? I have Netflix," I smiled pulling it up and offering it up to her.

"I preferred talking to you," she admitted and I think she blushed for the first time the entire day. I felt my stomach knot up then as I shut my laptop and nodded turning back to her. "What do you think of me?" she asked, and I could tell she was trying to break all the ice today. I smiled and rested my elbow on the arm of the chair propping up my chin. I studied her from head to toe and she leaned toward me mimicking my position.

"I think, you are a stunning man woman!" I laughed and her nose wrinkled up as she bellowed out in laughter. I think that did the trick because her worry all went away. "No but really, I think you're pretty cool and as Dom, Nikki, or even Dominique I think I'm going to love having you as my roommate. This normally takes weeks for me, to talk to people and feel comfortable and I'm able to do that in a few hours with you," I smiled and she did too. I'm not sure how long we sat in silence but a knock on the door that made us both jump. We pointed to each other as if to ask if we expected anyone and to that we both shrugged then she got up and opened it.

"Hel-" there was a pause as the girl at the door processed the person standing in front of her before she finished, "lo. We are having a meeting with our floor advisor and she told me to corral the troops!" she waved to me and smiled at Dom before walking to the next room. Dom shut the door then turned to me and shrugged.

"What better way to meet everyone right?"

"Right!" I got up and headed out with her grabbing my room key and we walked down the hall to a group of girls. Dom got a lot of stares but some girls were already greeting her.

"Hey! Hi!" Dom was smiling at everyone she had already met. One girl looked at me apologetically and I looked back at her confused. A girl walked up to us and Dom put her arm around her.

"Rachel, this is my cousin Rebecca. She and her roommates all got together earlier this summer and had sleepovers to break the ice. So she invited me too and that's how I know a few of the girls here," I smiled shaking Rebecca's hand. She giggled and playfully tickled Dom who pushed her away then.

"So Rachel, is Nikki scaring you?" she asked and I smiled shrugging.

"Not anymore than meeting any other new person, no," I chuckled and they did too. Rebecca turned to Dom and smiled.

"You are going to the mixer tonight right?" she pleaded and Dom shrugged before turning to me. "You are too!" Rebecca demanded then and I started to shrink into myself.

"You can't just command people to do things Rebecca," Dom defended me and I smiled sheepishly glad she at least understood I may not want to go. Rebecca shrugged then lead us to her group of friends. We started small chit chat until our RA came out and led us to our meeting site. We did those stupid ice breaker games and the rest of the day was us huddled up in a huge group travelling from seminar to seminar even getting lunch as a huge group. By the time we got back to our rooms it was almost dinner time anyway so I figured I'd take a me break and listen to some music and maybe play some games or read to kill time before heading to dinner. As soon as I got to my bed I felt tired so I set an alarm and rolled over trying to take a nap. Dom came in a while later and I still hadn't managed to fall asleep but lying down was nice. I realized she was on the phone so I didn't move I just pretended to be asleep.

"Katie, you need to relax okay? I'm having a great day!" I couldn't hear the other half of the conversation but it sure sounded like Katie was concerned about how people were taking to Dom's way of life. "Huh?" I think she noticed I was sleeping, or at least she thought I was so she was being quiet. "Yeah, she is Katie, but she's asleep," I tried not to move because I wanted to listen in without her knowing. I was intrigued about the conversation. "Of course I think she's gorgeous! But you do too right?!" she laughed then I felt my stomach flutter. "Look just because she is attractive doesn't mean I have feelings for her. Besides I'm pretty sure she's straighter than a plank of wood, and she hasn't even had a boyfriend let alone," she paused and chuckled. "I know that's what I said!" there was a really long pause then I heard a sigh. "I'm not going to try and seduce her to figure out her sexual orientation. I'm trying to keep it together here in the first place. She's gorgeous and I can't," she took a deep breath and then sat quietly. "Of course! She was so cool with everything I don't want to ruin this. If she ends up being a great friend I'd be happy," she whispered then there was another brief pause before she said bye and hung up. She took a deep breath and groaned. I could feel myself smiling my stomach still fluttering. What was going on with me? My alarm went off then and I jumped and I'm pretty sure she did too. I silenced it then sat up stretching looking at her with a smile.

"Oh hey! Sorry if my alarm scared you!" I giggled and she nodded smiling back. "So when did you want to head to dinner?" I breathed and she shrugged getting up and pulling out her laptop.

"Mind if I play music?" she asked and I shook my head before grabbing one of my books and flipping to the dog-eared page. She pulled out a sketchpad and hooked it up to her computer and music started playing. I zoned out not really paying attention to the music as I read through my novel but I got bored with reading and I closed my book pulling out my own laptop. Suddenly I heard the song that was playing and I tried not to react to it. It was Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande and honestly I wasn't sure if she played that intentionally but when I glanced over at her she was intently drawing. I could see a slight flush on her cheeks. I cleared my throat and she glanced up at me her eyes wide.

"I love this song," I mused with a warm and smile and her shoulders dropped and I could see the worry leave her.

"I do too, I don't normally like these type of artists but this song is so sultry, I love it!" she admitted and I nodded. "What you reading?" she nodded to the book I just set down and I shrugged grabbing it.

"I don't know, my mom just usually gives me all of her favorite romantic novels to read. They all kind of seem the same. Two people meet, click, something goes wrong, then they get back together. But I don't really read them for the generic plot I like melting into the story you know? Pretending I'm the one falling in love," I looked at the cover and thought to the different scenes of passion. "It's nice to imagine things I haven't experienced yet," I whispered sheepishly and she smiled when I looked up at her. I'm not sure if she took it any specific way but I guess she understood what I meant. We sat there in another long silence then I glanced at my clock and felt my stomach grumble when I realized what time it was.

"Dinner?" she laughed hearing my stomach and I nodded getting up. She followed my lead and we headed up to get dinner. I guess her cousin wanted to come with us and soon enough we had a huge dinner group to eat with. Which relieved me because any longer being alone with this girl I would be questioning a lot I thought about myself. She kept giving me these weird stomach turning feelings and I wasn't sure how to react to them. We got back to the room and I crawled behind my computer and got comfy. She grabbed her shower caddy and slipped out of the room. I didn't pay too much attention to it until about 20 minutes later when she came back in wrapped up in the towel her clothes tossed into a wad inside her laundry hamper. I didn't look at her but something told me that if she was so comfortable with her sexuality and fluidity then she would have no problem being naked in front of me. The room was dimly lit from the setting sun and we hadn't turn the lights on yet, but the golden light shining through hit her back lighting up her beautiful shoulder tattoo. It looked like she had a full back tattoo and her towel slowly started to drop and I watched as the entire picture was exposed. It was a huge, ornately decorated tree that looked like wind was raking through it. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was holding the towel loosely around her barely covering her chest as she walked over to her dresser pulling out what looked like a dress. Then she bent over grabbing from a lower drawer some panties and a bra. She stayed looking away from me as she dropped her towel her ass completely exposed. I took a deep breath trying to be as still as possible.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • College Roommates Ch. 01: An Introduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds