• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Birthday Party

The Birthday Party

12

I was almost thirty years old and I was still a virgin. I hadn't gotten past a kiss with a woman. I was shy, awkward, and very unsure of myself in social situations. I had been shaving my body and dressing in women's clothes since I was a young teenager and on top of everything else I was afraid someone would find out my secret.

A few months before my 30th birthday I ran into a woman I'd known in high school. I'd had a huge crush on her and after three years of being in the same school, many of the same classes, and having joined the same clubs to be near her, I had confessed my feelings for her. She didn't laugh, but she told me I wasn't her type. I was crushed, but she offered to be my friend, after which she'd date other men, kiss them in front of me, and then ask why I looked so sad. "After all," she told me, "we're just friends."

Erin was beautiful and sexy, but she had a cruel streak that I just accepted because I had few friends and I loved being near her. One night after we'd been hanging out after graduating high school I confessed to her that I was into crossdressing and she didn't reject me for it. She smiled and told me it was okay, that I needed to be who I was and she was still my friend.

We lost contact after going away to different colleges until more than ten years later. We ran into each other at the supermarket. Both of us were surprised to find out we were living in the same area and she gave me her new phone number and told me to give her a call, "If you're not still too scared to call girls," she added with a wink.

It took me several days to work up the courage, but when I did she offered to come by my place that weekend so we could "catch up." I was so excited that I completely cleaned my apartment from top to bottom and bought new curtains.

We talked and had a few drinks before she asked me a series of personal questions. She wanted to know if I was still a virgin and if I still dressed in girl clothes. Sheepishly I told her the answer to both questions was "yes."

She laughed at first, but then collected herself and apologized. A few drinks later I sheepishly asked her if she would consider being "my first." She took my hand and said "I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I would love to see you dressed in your sexy girl clothes."

Her acceptance of that side of me, even after she shot me down in my pathetic attempt to get her to sleep with me, felt good. As I tried on a variety of female outfits, wearing short skirts and heels most of the time, she made me blush when she told me, "Oh my goodness, you have gorgeous legs."

We stayed in touch and she would come over and I would dress up for her and we would hang out and talk, listen to music, watch movies, and so forth. It felt so good to have a friend, especially one that accepted my dressing.

A couple of weeks before my thirtieth birthday, Erin told me she wanted to have a party for me at her place. She said she had some surprises for me, including introducing me to her friend Chrissie, who was a professional make-up artist who had worked in theatre and television. The prospect was very exciting and I was thrilled at the opportunity.

Erin's apartment was decorated with a banner that read "Happy Birthday Kasey" and she had balloons and cake. It was just her and her friend Chrissie when I arrived at three in the afternoon to begin my makeover. I assumed it would be just the three of us at the party and that was fine with me.

The makeover took a couple of hours, as Chrissie did my face, my hair, my nails, and helped me put together an outfit with fake breasts, a sexy top, a very short skirt, fishnet stockings, and five inch strappy heels. I couldn't believe how good I felt.

When I emerged from the bathroom feeling transformed, I heard someone in the kitchen. Erin had invited her friend Bruce, who was a professional chef, to make me a birthday dinner.

I was startled and frightened to see a man in her apartment I didn't know while I was dressed and made up the way I was, but Erin and Chrissie settled me down while Bruce assured me "it's all cool" and telling me how beautiful and sexy I was.

We had dinner, after which we relaxed with a few drinks, and then the doorbell rang. Erin went to answer the door and I heard two male voices. She showed them into the apartment and I stared at them in total shock as I sat on the sofa with Chrissie not knowing what to say or do.

"I invited two other guests," Erin told me. "This is Andy and Gary. I told them about you and they were eager to meet you."

Chrissie got up and gave Andy and Gary each a hug and told them both "It is good to see you again." I was mortified, frozen stiff on the couch, as Chrissie asked them to sit down, motioning towards where I was on the couch, and asked if they wanted something to drink.

Andy and Gary came over to the sofa together. "It's very nice to finally meet you, Kasey," they said as Gary told me to "scoot over" so they could sit down on either side of me. I just stared up at them, my lip quivering, unable to move.

"Come on Kasey," Erin sighed. "Stop being such a wimp already."

I finally managed to move over enough for Gary and Andy to sit down on either side of me. After they did, Andy put his arm over the back of the sofa behind my head and Gary placed his hand on my knee.

"I wanted this birthday to be extra special for you," Erin told me as Gary ran his hand up and down my thigh. "You're going to totally lose your virginity tonight."

"But... no... I mean... I wanted to... with..." I could barely form my words as I tried to tell her I liked women, that this wasn't what I wanted, but nothing I managed to say made sense, and Gary's hand was feeling so good rubbing my leg.

Andy leaned across me and ran the back of his fingers across my cheek and down my jawline. Then he used his index finger to trace along my lipstick covered lips. "Such sexy lips," he whispered in my ear before slowly sliding his finger between them. "Suck my finger, pretty girl."

"Aw, that's so cute," Bruce said as he came in from cleaning up the kitchen after his dinner. "You'll be sucking more than fingers before this night is over."

I was slowly sucking on Andy's finger with my eyes pinged wide open, feeling terrified by the way all three of the men were looking at me, smiling and laughing.

"Wrap your lips around it tight and work it back and forth," Andy told me. "That's it," he added as I complied.

"He's a natural," said Gary with a smile.

"I like... girls..." I said hoarsely as Andy slid his finger out of my mouth.

"Of course you do, sweetie," Gary said as he took my hand and placed it over his crotch. "Of course you do. Can you feel how hard I am?"

"Holy shit!" I blurted out as I felt not only how hard he was but how big his erect cock felt through his pants. Then I recoiled and yanked my hand away and sputtered out "I mean... I don't want... to feel... that..."

Andy took my other hand and placed it over his crotch. He had managed to unzip his fly and stick his hard cock through the fly while I had been distracted by Gary's taking of my hand. As Andy placed my hand on his crotch I felt his fully erect, big cock and shivered before wrapping my fingers around it and feeling its fullness and power.

"Wow," I muttered audibly as I allowed myself not only to wrap my hand around his hard cock but to slowly stroke it up and down as I stared at it. "You have a beautiful cock..."

"Keep stroking it like that," Andy said with a grin. "That feels real good, now."

"I don't... I mean, I don't mean... I just..." I was breathing heavily as I realized Bruce was taking off his pants in the middle of the living room and Gary was taking off his as he sat beside me. "I don't... I mean... I can't... oh god..."

All three of them had huge cocks, at least compared to mine, which was barely three inches long when fully erect. They each had to have at least eight inches and were so thick.

Bruce slowly stepped forward as I cowered, still absently stroking Andy's cock. He walked right up in front of where I was sitting on the sofa between Andy and Gary, holding his cock at the base and pointing it at my face.

I slowly let go of Andy's cock as both he and Gary put their arms behind me and gently pushed me forward to the edge of the sofa as Bruce pushed the head of his cock against my lips, which I was holding tightly together as I closed my eyes.

Erin was standing alongside her and leaned down to give me a kiss on the cheek before saying, "Happy birthday, sweetie."

I swallowed hard as I felt my lips part as Gary brushed the head of his cock back and forth against them while the other guys said in unison, "Let's get this party started!"

After only meager resistance, I welcomed Bruce's cock into my mouth. As the head slipped across my lips and into my hungry, virgin mouth I could heard Erin saying, "That's it, that's it." My eyes were closed as I was frightened to look as Bruce's cock slid deeper into my mouth.

Bruce put his right hand behind my head and quickly pulled my head down hard and fast on his big cock. My eyes shot open as it hit the back of my throat. I gagged hard, began to struggle, and could feel tears coming out of my eyes.

"Get him on his knees," Bruce told the other two men. "Get him on his fucking knees."

Bruce stepped away, pulling his cock out suddenly, but I could barely catch my breath and stop coughing before Gary and Andy took me by the arms and lifted me off the couch. My knees were weak and I was shaking, so after they loosened their grip on my arms I fell to my knees almost automatically. I looked up at Bruce, tears now streaming down my made up face, and meekly said, "I can't... I can't..."

Bruce looked at me sternly as he brushed my hair away from my face and told me, "You can, and you will, you cocksucking bitch."

I was sputtering and not making any sense as Bruce stepped in to me again, took the back of my head in his hand, grabbing my hair hard, and pushed his cock back into my mouth.

"Suck on it, Kasey," Bruce sighed as he pushed and pulled my head back and forth on his cock. "Don't make me do all the work here."

He let go of my head and pulled his cock roughly out of my mouth. I coughed and took a minute to catch my breath, then looked to see all three of the men standing in front of me, with Bruce at the center and Gary and Andy on either side, each holding out their big, rock hard cocks.

Erin and Chrissie both started singing. "Happy Birthday dear Kasey, Happy Birthday to you," going through the whole song. They ended by singing and laughing by changing the words to "How happy are you now? How happy are you now? Oh, I think he's real happy now!"

I knelt there, frozen, as if trapped in a moment of time. I felt the need to resist, to prove I wasn't the wimp Erin always told me I was, that this wasn't who I was, that I was a man who wanted a girlfriend and not this.

Instead, I felt a smile creep across my face as I turned towards Andy, took his powerful cock in my hand and said, "I want to taste all of you."

"That's a good girl," Andy said as he tousled my long girlish hair while I leaned towards his cock and gently kissed the head of it.

"You have such a beautiful cock," I gasped as I licked the head hungrily. I looked away from Andy's cock for a moment, at the other two men, and added, "You all have such gorgeous cocks."

"Well, it is your birthday," laughed Erin. "You should enjoy your presents."

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this," I panted pathetically as I turned my head back to Bruce's cock, sucked on the head of it anxiously, and then turned to Gary and giggled before I leaned forward and took the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked on it as I started wheezing and shaking with excitement.

"This is better than watching porn," Chrissie chuckled from her seat behind Gary.

For so many years I had dreamed about having a girlfriend. I had pursued girls in high school and was always rejected. I pursued women throughout my twenties and had heard the "Let's be friends" speech more times than I can remember. At the same time I had been dressing up like a girl and pretending I was a woman and as time went on, more and more of my sexual fantasies involved being a woman with men rather than being a man with a woman.

Women never seemed to notice me, but during the past summer I had decided to go out in public showing off my sexy legs in short shorts. People did seem to notice, and there were certain men who appeared to be checking out my legs when I went to the grocery store or the mall in my shorts. That excited me more than any woman did. I had imagined them getting aroused while looking at me in my shorts and that had in turn aroused me, giving me a little boner in my shorts, which always made me feel embarrassed, which in turn caused me to rush back to my car and go home.

Once I got home I had usually masturbated furiously while imagining the man or men who had noticed me making me get down on my knees and go down on them.

I'd always convinced myself it was just a twisted fantasy that rose up from my sexual frustration. As I had gotten closer to turning thirty I'd gotten more depressed and began to feel hopeless about my chances of finding a girlfriend. One woman I worked with who I liked had even told me I was "too sensitive" and that she "liked assertive men," and then there was Erin, always telling me I was a wimp and that I needed to "grow a pair."

I couldn't help being who I was. No matter how hard I tried to be more manly and assertive, it just didn't work, and would just frustrate me further when I couldn't pull it off and ended up at home alone crying in my bed. I couldn't take charge of situations. I wasn't like that.

As I slowly slid the head of Gary's cock out of my mouth and slowly stroked it with my right hand, I looked up at him and smiled. "This is the best birthday ever!" I confessed through helpless giggles.

Part of me felt shame and humiliation at what was happening, but somehow that just excited me more. I couldn't fight the feelings that were stirring in me as I tasted the beautiful cocks of these men standing over me. I wanted to make them all feel good. I wanted to suck them all for as long as I could.

Still holding and slowly stroking Gary's cock, I turned back to Bruce, who held his cock by the base and directed it towards my eager mouth. I switched to my left hand to hold Gary's cock, since he was on my left, and Andy came forward and took my right hand and placed it on his cock as I leaned in to take Bruce's cock between my lips.

I was drooling with excitement, my little boner so stiff it was bursting out of my thong panties, barely concealed under my miniskirt.

The guys were all standing very close to me now as I tried to keep stroking Gary and Andy while enveloping Bruce's throbbing, gorgeous cock with my mouth. They were all making sounds of pleasure as they laughed, high-fived each other, and made comments about me being a "faggot" and a "cocksucker." That only turned me on more.

Erin crouched down behind me, gleefully watching as I gave in to my long suppressed desires. I could feel her breath on the back of my neck before she whispered in my ear, "Take it deeper, honey. Deeper."

Without my hands it was difficult to try to slide my lips down further on Bruce's cock, so I looked up at him in the hope he would push my head down on his cock like he had before. He took the cue and put his hands on either side of my head and pushed his cock into my throat. I gagged and struggled a bit, but he moved my head back and forth with authority, and I slowly got used to the rhythm and caught my breath as best I could between thrusts of his cock into my throat.

My body started shaking hard, convulsing, and I had trouble focusing on what I was doing. My eyes felt like they were rolling back into my head and I couldn't see anything but crazy stars against a black background. I was having an orgasm, the most intense of my life, and I wasn't even touching my erection, which had been achingly hard for some time, as the convulsions became more intense and I felt semen shooting from my cock.

"Oh my god, he's fucking cumming!" Erin called out while laughing hysterically. "The fucking sissy is getting off sucking cock!"

My body had convulsed so hard I had jerked my head away from Bruce's cock and released my grip on Gary and Andy. I dropped down on all fours, my body still having spasms, and I was nearly hyperventilating.

"Poor baby got too excited," Bruce said in a mocking tone. "All that cock must have been too much for him."

I looked up at Bruce with tears in my eyes, trying to catch my breath, but just panting at I looked at him with a pathetic expression.

"You need to get back to work, sissy," he sighed. "This night has only just begun for you."

"Look at that cute little butt," Andy said just before I felt his hand caressing my right buttock. "I'd like to give this ass a serious workout. What do you guys think?"

"I know I'm going to enjoy tearing that ass up," Gary said, causing all the guys as well as Erin and Chrissie to laugh.

"Oh, oh, yes, fuck my ass," Erin said in a way that mocked my hoarse whining voice. "You know he wants it," she added in her normal voice.

In the aftermath of my orgasm, my reluctance returned. I looked around sheepishly at the men who were crowding around me, their cocks still big and hard, and made a feeble protest.

"I can't do this," I whined. "I can't... this isn't... I mean... I'm not..."

"Oh sweetie, you know you can," Bruce laughed. "You love it."

"You've got us all worked up here," Gary chimed in. "You don't have much of a choice, sissy."

All three of the men crowded around me as I tried to stand up. I could only get as far as returning to an upright position on my knees. My legs felt weak and rubbery after my orgasm and I couldn't fight as they started slapping me in the face with their cocks and rubbing them against my cheeks and forehead.

My mouth opened almost automatically in response to a cock rubbing across my lips and I took it in, not even knowing whose it was. I was lightheaded and delirious and I had my eyes closed but just feeling all those beautiful, big hard cocks rubbing against my face and feeling them smacking my face was getting me too excited and I couldn't fight my desire to suck them.

"That's it, don't fight it," I heard Erin's voice say behind my ear. "Go for it. You've needed this for so long."

One cock slid out of my mouth and I muttered "Uh huh" to her just before one of the others slipped between my lips and started sliding back and forth in my mouth.

After I had gone back and forth excitedly sucking each of the three cocks, Bruce stepped back and said to the others, "Let's slow this down. Bring him over to the couch."

I was panting and drooling as the men each stepped away, pulling their cocks out of my reach. I looked up at them longingly before Gary and Andy took my by each arm and lifted me limply up on my feet. Standing uneasily in my heels while they held me up, I was turned towards Bruce, who was now sitting on the couch completely naked with his big, hard cock standing at attention. Erin and Chrissie were sitting on either side of him, smiling broadly.

"Let's see you concentrate on just pleasing me," Bruce told me before looking up at Gary and Andy and saying, "Get him on his knees in front of me. I'm going to teach him how to suck cock the right way."

I staggered and stumbled as Andy and Gary all but carried me towards Bruce. One of my fishnet stockings had slipped down on my thigh and was now falling down slowly until it the top was down to my ankle. The heel on my other foot fell off and I felt like I was unraveling, literally and figuratively, before I was placed down on my knees between Bruce's legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Birthday Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds