• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 05

Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 05

12

It took a while to wash the man goo off me. I tried to just rinse the affected areas but that became hopeless. My bra was encrusted with Dave's ejaculate, both dried and some still wet and my panties were soaked with my own excitement, so into the laundry bag they went. After a full hot shower I felt clean again, but had to do my hair and make up all over. My hair I decided to just pull into a pony tail in back, but my make up took time. In the end by the time I was ready to face the world it was time for the bar to open.

"Hey! What took you so long? Dave asked with a smile.

"I had to take a shower and change panties. The old ones got a little moist" I said after I scanned the room and saw it was empty. I then turned, stuck my tush out and lifted my skirt to show him the white thong that had taken its place.

"Nice" he replied as he smacked my butt. "You want to unlock the door now?"

"Oh, is it still locked?" I asked as I placed my hand on his waist and slid it down to his package."

"Nothing left there at the moment, I think you drained me." He smiled.

"Oh? Well who is going to take care of me then? I have needs too! I wonder if maybe a client could give me a fuck,,, is it a 'fuck' or a 'fucking'?" I asked mischievously.

"Don't know, but save that for me. Practice your other skills tonight."

"Oh but what if you can't take care of me later? I've been waiting all day and I just don't think I can wait much longer." I grinned.

"Tonight, after work, I'll pop that cherry for you. Promise."

I almost told him that Dennis already had, but it seemed important to him so I decided to let him have his fantasy. He was almost a day late to fuck a virgin, but its not like my vag had that many visitors.

The night started slowly customer wise. No one came in for the first hour, which Dave said was typical, and then a young couple took a table and ordered drinks while waiting for friends. They constituted my first customers as a cocktail waitress and were quite friendly and nice. They were recently married and were traveling through on their way to spend a week with his parents on the east coast, but stopped in to say hi and have a night out with old college friends, who arrived just as I was bringing their drinks. The new arrivals were just as nice, placed their order and on its arrival drank fast and left a nice tip. Yay!

While I was cashing them out, and of course the newly weds insisted on splitting the check, a middle aged guy, decent looking and who appeared to work out with a short cropped hair style, came in and sat at the bar. I knew I had my first real customer when his eyes crawled all over me while he and Dave talked and I returned the cards and receipts to the table. The four got up to left and as previously planned I went to the room behind the bar that would have been a kitchen if we served food, but was now just a supply room. Dave had told me whenever a client was at the bar and he was negotiating that I should just wait for him there. I expected this to take a couple of minutes as it did the night before, but this time I was still waiting after five. During that five minutes I fantasized about every way a penis could enter me and all the fun things I could do with sperm. Finally Dave came back and shut the door behind him.

"So, how horny are you?" He asked with a grin as he stood close and ran his hand up my skirt and to my panty covered vulva.

"Oh, that feels so good,,, ohmmm" I breathed.

"You need some cock in that pussy don't you?"

"Yes! Please!" I begged, and I meant it. Our earlier session had done nothing for me except leave me weak in the knees and flustered. And a bit disgusted with myself given that I had eaten his ass, truth be told. That was okay, I was learning I liked being disgusted, at least some. I kept thinking about tonguing his anus, and the taste of his sperm, and how it felt to be sprayed in the face while it was still hot and coming straight from the tap. Mentally in the couple hours since Dave had blown his man mucus I had been constantly working myself up with these mental images, and the one I kept coming back to is how it felt when Dennis injected his sperm into my womb the night before.

"Good, because I just got your first half and half, you know what that is?" He asked as he slid his fingers into the waistband and tugged my panties down, over my garter straps and stockings then returned his fingertips to slowly rub the hot spot at the top of my slit.

"No" I gasped at his touch.

"Well first you're going to suck his cock, really good, then he's going to finish by fucking that tight little pussy of yours. Mike is a regular and that is his regular order. It took a while to tell him you were a thousand for pussy though, until I told him he would be your first customer down there. He was an officer on base, now he's a consultant, really good guy." Dave said as his lips met mine and he kissed me deeply.

"That sounds wonderful" I panted as my juices began to flow.

"Thing is Natalie, thats not enough to be a girl's first, so I told him it would take me a few minutes to talk you into it."

"No no, I'm ready!" I whispered.

"Oh, I know you are, but I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours before anyone else." He whispered as he turned me around and gently bent me over a stool that I had been sitting on beside a steel table in the back room. He slid my dress up to my waist so that my privates and my ass were exposed to him.

"Your ass is beautiful, I can't wait to eat it and fuck it tonight" as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He didn't ask permission or seek consent, but I stood on my tip toes and arched my back offering myself to him and that was consent enough. He didn't make me wait as he began sliding the head of his cock up and down my wet slit, then began to press it into me. I relaxed my back and pressed back against him and he sank deep inside me. That felt so good and hit the spot like nothing else could have.

"Zohhh fuck! That's fucking amazing! Its like your pussy just swallowed me!" he whispered.

"Fuck me! I need it, I need it so bad, make me a whore fuck me!" I commanded in a high pitched squeal as I began to rock my hips back and forth sliding his penis in and out of me as best I could. Each stroke was ecstacy! When he slid it the head of his swollen meat pressed against the front of me and put pressure on my bladder as well as that spot inside me that was so sensitive. It felt like I was going to pee and orgasm both at once. Nothing had felt this good before. Nothing, and I relished each stroke as he drove me deeper into bliss.

"I can't cum in you and leave you messy," he grunted as he pumped his cock in and out of me, increasing his tempo with our growing lust and desire.

"Yes, cum deep, put your... semen in me! Knock me up if you want to just don't stop fucking me! Give me all your sperm! Fuck me with that big cock and fertilize me!" I sighed back as the first wave of ecstasy over came me and my body quivered and shook all over. I lost control and I think I even urinated just a squirt or two before my bladder recovered.

"No baby, I'm not going to cum in that pussy, not yet. Oh fuck though, shit I'm going to cum though fuck you're tight"

"My ass, use my ass then I want your cum inside me!"

"What?"

"My ass, put it in me and cum there please! I need you to make me your perfect whore, take my butt, use it! Fuck my ass now!" I grunted. I was so out of my mind with lust I didn't even think about lube but fortunately his penis was wet with my copious sauces.

I reached between my legs and began rubbing my clit in very satisfying circles, each touch sending the shiver of orgasm through out me, as he pressed the head of his penis against my sphincter. If Dennis hadn't raped my ass the night before I would have never allowed this, but I was so into being degraded now I begged for further abasement.

My asshole squeezed him tight, resisting his invasion into my backside, but I was lost in stroking my clit and cumming, and I only knew I wanted him to use my ass, abuse it with his cock, for his pleasure. I wanted to be his whore and his slut, I wanted him to make me pee again if he could... "Wait" I thought, "Pee again? Where did that come from?" Then my mind went away as my sphincter surrendered and he invaded my rectum with the full length and thickness of his shaft.

Dave was not as large as Dennis, but he nicely filled up the emptiness I had been feeling back there all day. Unlike Dennis, who had used lube and gave me time to adjust, Dave went on natural fluids and was too close to shooting his sperm to slow down. We had only been fucking for three or four minutes, but it was a frantic three or four minutes. He began pumping himself in and out of my back door with the same vigor that he has previously used in my birth canal and while very satisfying as far as the naughty sexuality went, it hurt some too. Not as bad as the previous night when Dennis invaded, but what pleasure I received was offset by pain. But it was so hot in a dirty nasty way and between that and the attention I was giving my clitoris, I was in heaven!

"Oh fuck yes you are one nasty whore" he whispered in my ear as he drove his manhood in and out of my anal cavity. "You're addicted to cum aren't you whore? Tell me, that's it isn't it? You have to have my cum inside you don't you? You just love that nasty cum don't you cum slut?" he growled as he pulled my hair so hard it hurt almost as much as my anus did.

"Ye... Yes! Cum in me cum in my pussy, or my ass, I don't care I just need your cum!"

"Here then" he said as he pulled out of my back side, pulled me around to face him and gently but firmly pushed me to the floor "Suck it, suck that cum out of me slut."

His cock was covered with juices from my colon that looked a lot like what I had licked off my fingers earlier. That had almost made me gag, and this was a much larger dose. Plus the scent was a hundred times worse. The very idea of putting something in my mouth that had just come out of my rectum was grotesque and sickening. He had lost that masculine scent that I had learned to love over the last 24 hours and now smelled like ass... my ass.

"I said suck it!" He commanded and pulled my hair again to bring my lips to his soiled penis. "Come on, no overnights if you can't handle a little ass to mouth."

"Oh gross, is that something prostitutes and escorts were expected to do? I'm not sure I could ever" I thought, then realized I already sucked the head of his member into my mouth just because my subconscious craved it, and was relishing the sweet taste of my colon juice on it. I began sucking him with abandon again, fucking him with my mouth, stroking his cock with one hand while massaging his testes and anus with the other. I lapped up the ass juice like I needed it to live and he groaned his approval.

"Damn girl, you like the taste of that shit don't you?"

I stopped sucking for a second and looked at him. I realized it was true, I was essentially licking up juice that tasted like my own feces. For some reason, the degradation of him making me do that was so freaking hot!

"Its not bad. You want to put it back in me so I can taste it again? I'm afraid I've already licked it all off you."

"Oh gawd!" he groaned as he shoved it back into my mouth and I slid two fingers into his anus and massaged the area he had liked so much before.

He gasped, clinched up ever muscle in his body at once, and then in one long squirt emptied his prostate into my mouth where I swallowed each delicious sperm, letting none escape.

"There" I thought. "Lets see one of those other bitches top that."

I stood up, facing him and smiled. The taste and odor in my mouth was just awful, a mix of semen and intestinal liquids, but I was committed to making him think nothing we had done bothered me.

"That was amazing. You never cease to... well, every time is better than the last."

"Awww thanks! Did you really like it? My, uh, my butt? I didn't know what to do while you were poking around back there."

"You did awesome, your ass is amazing, and your pussy, oh my goodness your pussy is just..."

"The best?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, lets go with that. The best." He grinned.

"Yay! Now, I need to get cleaned up, there's a guy out there that wants me to fuck him." I smiled.

"I stall him a few minutes, tell him you're getting psyched up." Dave grinned

"Okay" I pulled my panties and skirt back up and went to my room to brush my teeth.

Once there I checked myself in the mirror. I would need to reapply make up around my lips, and lipstick, as that had all rubbed on in the blow job and been replaced with glistening ass cream and dried man sauce. My hair was still pulled back, but would need to be redone, and my labia and tush needed a quick cleansing with the shower head, so I would need to undress and dress again. I rushed and was ready in about ten minutes, a good part of that brushing my teeth, then mouthwash, then brushing my teeth and tongue, more mouthwash and a final brushing and gargling.

I dispensed the panties as they were a bit moist from my fantasizing while I waited for Dave, but I wore the garter belt and stockings. Finally I was done psyching myself up as Dave called it, and ready to service my client. The bar was still empty as far as other customers went, and when I opened the door from the back Dave peeled off to the other end of the bar.

"Hi, you must be Mike." I said as cheerfully as I could. In truth, even though part of me was still fired up and ready to go, my backside was a bit sore.

"And you must be Nervous Natalie."

"Just a little nervous. I new to all this."

"Ever married?"

"Ha! No!" I laughed.

"Ever had a boyfriend?"

"Not... not like this" I admitted as I poured myself a cranberry to quench my thirst. Fucking can really dehydrate you.

"Damn, where did Dave find you?"

"Oh, I just answered an ad and"

"No, no, I mean, I understand that, but, well most girls in your line of work are both more experienced and more jaded. I know, I've been with them all over the world."

"Oh! Uh, well I hope I meet your standards" I smiled as I wondered how many clap infested snatches he had plowed. Yep, this one definitely gets a condom.

"I confess, I think you are the prettiest girl I've seen. How old are you anyway?"

"Nineteen."

"And you're in college, trying to make ends meet?"

"Yes."

"Scholarships didn't work out?" He grinned.

"No, I mean, I have a couple but I want to live off campus and right now I can't even make my summer dorm rent, with out, you know."

"How... how did a nice girl like you ever get involved, I mean, it just doesn't make sense."

"Oh, well, lets see, you're probably wondering if I do a lot of drugs. No, I don't do any, well I will smoke weed sometimes but I don't go out of my way to. My parents are divorcing but I don't have daddy or mommy issues. I am very independent and don't want to rely on anyone I want to make my own way, and the only job where I can make some real money, real quick is, uh.."

"Turning tricks."

"Yes. Exactly. And I didn't grow up with a lot of romantic nonsense about sex. It feels good and ultimately its always been transactional, even back to the cavemen. Marriage arose as a way to govern the transaction, but ultimately, whether you're married or not, you should be able to participate in sexuality as you wish, and if consenting adults want to dispense with romance and just make it an honest trade, why shouldn't they? So I get paid for it, and I want to be the very best. Make sense?"

"Yes, and that is a much healthier way to get into the business than most. Most girls hate their customers, you are at best ambivilant and perhaps even, what? Friendly?"

"Well, so far, I like my clients. So far, I'm sure I will run into a few bad apples."

"Lets hope not but when you're turning tricks I suppose it is inevitable."

"I like that phrase, 'turning tricks'. It sounds better than 'whoring'" I smiled.

"Hmm, so, I shouldn't call you a whore. Good tip, thanks!" He laughed, making it clear to me that ultimately he was a gentleman who wouldn't call a woman that or anything else.

"Hmmm, well, in the heat of the moment I kinda like it, and a few other mildly degrading things but you will figure that out as we go along. So.. you want to see what tricks I can do?" I asked as I finished my cranberry and took his hand, leading him to the bedroom.

Once we got there he gently spun me into his arms as I shut the door, and held me close.

"A man who likes to be in charge I see"

"Not really, I'm in charge all day. I'm sure Dave has told you what services I paid for. I'll let you deliver them as you see fit. I just wanted to hold you close for a moment as you are the most beautiful woman I think I have ever been with."

"Awww, thats sweet." I said as I stood on my tip toes to kiss him. Its weird kissing strangers since it is an act of intimacy. At first its like kissing a relative, well the opposite really. With a relative there is no sexual context, only feelings of love and adoration. With a stranger who's paid you to have sex, it has a context of opening the doors to sexual intimacy, with no love or adoration involved. Like I said, its a weird sensation, but once you get going, well, its fun. Mike was quite tall and covered with toned muscle. His lips were soft though and he tasted of the liqueur he had sipped while waiting on me. All in all, a delicious kiss. So I did it again. And again. Soon our mouths were entwined and he explored mine with his tongue while his hands explored my waist and ass. We went at it like this, still just inside the door, for a minute or two and the faucet that was hidden in my birth canal was flowing freely with wetness. It didn't help that I could feel his stiff rod growing as I pressed myself against his body. I needed to move this forward or I was going to ruin a skirt with my girl juices.

"Come here" I said as I broke away from his kiss. "Why don't you have a seat for a second."

"Okay, I like the blow job when I sitting down, thats good."

"Oh honey" I smiled "We're not to the blow job yet. This is the part where you find out if all the things you imagined about what was under my skirt and blouse when you were mentally undressing me at the bar are true." I smiled as I put one knee on the arm of the chair, the other foot on the floor and hovered over him as I unbuttoned my blouse.

I let the unbuttoned blouse rest on my shoulders and reached up to pull the scrunchie from my hair, letting it cascade down freely.

"That way you can use your hands to guide me later." I whispered, then shook my head and fluffed up the volume in my hair with my fingers, his eyes paying attention to everything I was doing.

I was still over him when I slipped the blouse from my shoulders and took it off my arms one sleeve at a time, then dropped it on the floor with the scrunchie. Mike reached up and cupped my breasts through my bra and gently massaged them with his course, calloused hands. The contrast with my soft breasts was amazing to feel, and I wanted the bra out of the way so I could feel it even more.

Like all the bras I purchased for work, it was a front clasp, this one in light grey lace on white satin. While Mike felt me up and I moaned my appreciation, I unclasped it and let it hang on my breasts. Mike realized it was ready to come off and stopped long enough for me to slid it over my shoulders and to the floor. He then gently cupped both and began massaging them again. His hands felt so masculine on my tender flesh and my nipples were soon hard as rocks as he twisted them gently between a thumb and finger.

"I want to suck on them."

"Okay" I replied. I slid my skirt up and brought my other foot from the floor so that I was straddling him, then leaned forward and kissed him madly. After a few moments he broke that kiss off and kissed his way down my neck as I rose up, his kisses guiding me on how far to rise. Soon his warm, wet mouth was gently sucking my nipples as his tongue slid lazily around the areolas. So far my paramours had given just glancing attention to my breasts but Mike was an artist with them. It was so relaxing the way he massaged and suckled them, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the experience, my mind wandering to the strange places it goes during arousal. I wondered if this is what it felt like to feed a baby my milk, then realized that no, a baby would be sucking and there would be no stimulation as my breasts would be freely lactating. Yeah, I'm weird that way, but I think it was because I was faced with a whole new world of womanhood and was enjoying exploring it. The next step, physically, would be making a baby, but that was step I didn't want to take for years despite what a number of my friends were doing. Still, it was fun to fantasize.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds