• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Konomama Pt. 05

Konomama Pt. 05

12

Note: The original idea for this story came from a hentai comic by Akiha@. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

=====

Everything was set up. Anna's naked body lay on the dinner room table with her feet in the air exposing both her holes. Laura stood up, behind her daughter with her arms defensively crossed against her chest. Laura looked at John pleadingly and said,

"Please don't make me do this." Her conservative skirt had been removed, revealing her black, thigh high stockings. Laura had been forced to put on a large, life like strap on that was now gently resting inches from her Daughter's dripping pussy, the strap on wrapped snuggly around her things and hips, leaving her cunt and ass available.

Moment's ago Anna had been overtaken by lust, but now that her mother was involved her face showed trepidation. Both Mother and Daughter were avoiding eye contact, looking to the side. Mr. Romano sat to the side with his fist clenched in anger, unable to say anything.

"No need to rush anything, why not just start with some kissing?" John said. There was a moment of silence while Laura acted as if she hadn't heard.

Suddenly a nightstick slammed onto the table, startling everyone. Officer Meiyer's fast was filled with frustration.

"If I have to stop playing with myself one more time because you three are not cooperating I'm taking you in!" Officer Meiyers said, addressing the Romano family. She had been in the back of the room using her nightstick to play with her clit while watching the ordeal. "WELL?" She shouted looking at Laura. Laura let out a little meep and nodded shyly. She slowly bent over, now face to face with her naked daughter's body. After a few tense seconds Laura gathered her nerve and slowly extended her lips out to kiss her daughter. Anna's lips met hers in a quick peck, lasting only a split second. After the initial touch both of them realized kissing wasn't that bad. Laura's and Anna's lips met a second time, this time their gentle kiss lasting a little longer. Every repetitive kiss lasted longer and longer until finally Anna grabbed her mother from the back of her head and drew her in for a longer kiss, using her tongue to play with her Mother's soft lips. They became more and more enthralled with their make out session; finally Laura slipped her tongue into Anna to explore her Daughter's mouth. Their tongues met each other, flickering back and forth causing their bodies to heat up with desire. Laura grabbed her daughter by the chin and turned her head and began to suckle her daughter's neck. Anna's eyes were closed, enjoying her mother go up and down her ears and neck with her mouth. Anna's face was flushed red with passion.

John watched as Laura began to explore her Daughter's body with her mouth. Anna was beginning to squirm and writhe with need. Every once and a while Anna would let out a moan as her mother hit an extra sensitive spot on her body. John could see Laura's wetness start to drip down her inner thigh onto her sexy stockings.

After several more minutes of petting Laura stood up and gently spread her daughter's legs, revealing her tight, teenage pussy. She placed the large strap on onto her daughter's pelvis, and began to slowly thrust it over Anna's cunt, gliding and grazing over Anna's clit. Anna let out a seductive Ooo as she felt the ridged dildo slide across her slit. Just as Laura was lining up the dildo to fuck her own daughter Alex stood up,

"PLEASE!!! Stop! Whatever they're gonna do IT CA-" Alex was interrupted as the 6 foot Amazon, Officer Meiyers, tackled him to the ground.

"That's it ya son of a bitch." Officer Meiyers face was flustered as she wrangled Alex to the ground and flipped him on his stomach. The poor man was no match for the strong Officer. Officer Meiyers easily slipped handcuffs onto Alex as he was shouting to stop. "I told you didn't I?" Once the cuffs were on Alex she dragged him to his feet.

"THINK OF WHAT THE CHURCH WILL DO!! IM A 3rd CLASS CITIZEN, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!" Alex was kicking and shouting. Officer Meiyers dragged him outside. John could hear Alex shouting as the Officer carried him off.

John looked at Laura and raised an eyebrow expectantly, "Well?" He said. Jaunted out of her lust filled craze Laura looked at her daughter. They locked eyes for a moment and then her daughter meekly nodded, ever so slightly. A slight smile spread across Laura's face as she lined up the dildo again at the entrance to Anna's pussy. She slowly slid the large, ridged dildo into Anna's wet cunt. Anna let out a moan of relief as Laura slide the dildo as far as it would go, completely filled up Anna's cunt. Laura bent over again to continue their make out session. John stood behind the couple and watched as Anna's pussy lips gripped at the dildo as Laura drew it out as if they didn't want to let go. John had a clear view of Laura's pussy, now dripping wet. He could hear the sounds of their kissing. John was now raging hard and placed his hands on Laura's sexy, round ass. He watched as Laura slide the dildo in and out, like a well-oiled machine into her Daughters cunt. John inched his cock slowly forward, so when Laura was on the back end of her thrust the tip of John's cock touched her wet, naked sex. As Laura thrust forward John inched himself forward a little bit, so that now Laura forced just the tip into herself. As her well timed thrusts continued John continued to inch forward, forcing himself deep and deeper into Laura. Finally John moved forward all the way and stood still as Laura simultaneously fucked her daughter and John at the same time.

John began to slowly thrust into Laura, matching her pace. John grabbed ahold of Anna's legs, which were pointed in the air. She had small, pretty feet with cute pink toenail polish. John began to suck on one of her toes, and used his hand to massage the other. He could feel he muscles in her feet contracting in time with Laura's thrusts, every thrust brining Anna closer and closer to climax.

"Ohhh, Yes Mommy, I'm gonna... I'm gonna. . . Aaaa" Anna stopped mid-sentence as her body convulsed in orgasm. John could feel her toes flex in his mouth as the pleasure cascaded through her body.

John watched as Laura bent over to lovingly kiss her daughter as the orgasm ran through Anna's body. Their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, Anna placed her hand on the back of Laura's head, holding her head in place. Laura's strap on was buried to the hilt in her daughters cunt, slowly thrusting in and out and Anna's body recovered from her orgasm, all the while John was exploring Laura's wet hole with his manhood.

John spent the rest of the night fucking and defiling mother and daughter in an all-night orgy.

John left the Romano house hold early in the morning, thoroughly satisfied. He had decided it was best to talk with the Mayor, so that she'll make good on her end of the deal, not that what was asked of him was all that hard or unpleasant. After a brief, leisurely walk across town John arrived at the Mayor's office.

John walked into the Mayor's office, noticing Christina was not at the front of the office. The door to the Mayor's office was slightly open. Walking in John saw Christina laying on the floor with the Mayor sitting on her face, pinching and pulling her nipples and gyrating her hips over Christina's tongue. John rapped slightly on the door to make his presence known. The Mayor opened her eyes and greeted John with a large grin.

"Mr. Smith, you did an excellent job... Better than I could have. . . dreamed," The Mayor's sentence was long and drawn out as she enjoyed Christina's tongue lapping at her hard clit. Normally John would jump right in and join the fun, but he had cummed plenty of times at the Romano household. John was all business.

"I have held up my end of the bargain, Madam Mayor," John said.

"Of course, if you could just give me... a second," The Mayor fell silent as she gyrated slightly faster over Christina's face. John watched as the Mayor's hips moved faster and faster, and her face began to contort, on the verge of climaxing. John took a seat while the Mayor finished over her assistants face, letting out an audible sigh. John waited patiently in the chair while the Mayor enjoyed her post orgasmic release. Finally after a few more minutes the Mayor stood up, and pulled her business skirt down and adjusted her blouse; she appeared as any normal business women, definitely not like she had just been riding her assistant's face like a piece of toilet paper. "Mr. Smith, you have finally gotten rid of Mr. Romano. That arrogant bastard has been a thorn in my side for quite some time." John's face made a perplexed look. The Mayor seeing John's confusion elaborated, "You see Mr. Romano was here on an ordained mission from the Church. The Church spent a great deal of money on his citizen ship. Normally it would be an outrageous sum of money, but in order to pay for the outrageous price of a 3rd class citizenship they brought over Nuns as 5th class."

"Why would they do that? Aren't Nuns supposed to be celibate?" John asked. "There's no way they could keep their chastity."

"One would think. But the Church placed Chastity belts on all the nuns prior to arriving. Normally that sort of thing is caught in immigration, before they arrive, but those corrupt fucks at the capital were bought off. And now I'm stuck feeding and providing for a whole coven of Nuns, and that bastard's family, with no real added benefit for bringing in higher class perverts like you." John recalled that the city was paid for higher class citizens, like himself, but had to support the lower class citizens. "Then there's the constant preaching about sin and morality on Sundays. We had a few higher class citizens before you try and fuck the Nuns-"

"But the Chastity Belts?" John asked, not following.

"Well, let's be honest, there's more ways to fuck a nun than through her pussy. Anyway, a few wales like the idea of using the nuns, but it's hard to get aroused when you have Preacher always going on about righteousness. I was just hoping to piss him off really, or make him move. . . But he'll probably be deported, and there's no way the Church can pay to have the Nun's leave." The Mayor said with a huge grin. She opened up one of her compartments in her desk, and pulled out a small wooden box, and slides it on the desk towards John. "Here, this should help with the Principal, after you think she's been tortured enough."

The box looked like a nice cigar box, with a lid on top. John opened the box to reveal plus, velvet inside with a single syringe, filled with some kind of liquid.

"That's one of the RnD's newest runs of aphrodisiac. I've had the pleasure of using it, and it's extremely powerful. Just shoot it in her arm, and wait about thirty seconds." The Mayor was making this entire situation out as if John had done some great favor for her, when it all really felt like win, win, win for John. He had no idea there was a coven of Nuns in town. John closed the lid and stood up.

"Well thank you for the gift. But our original deal..." John said, not wanting to be cheated.

"Not to worry, I will most definitely hold up my end of the bargain." The Mayor stopped and looked at a watch. "In fact, the deed should be finished in the next hour or so.

"Excellent," John stood up with box in hand and left, waving good bye to Christina on his way out. John had no idea there was a whole group of nun waiting, all of them his personal play things. John walked with a purpose, formulating a plan, it was Saturday so he had only one day to prepare. After an half an hour of walking John finally arrived at the doorstep of where he had been last night, the home of the Romano family. This would be good, a plan to get his mind off the Busty Principal.

The next morning John was sitting in a pew; in a Church he had given no mind to his entire stay, thus far, in Powter. John was the only other person in attendance, aside from several rows of Nuns in the front row. They had all but ignored him when he walked in.

Laura Romano entered from a side door at the front of the Alter. She was wearing a traditional nun's outfit. The only thing visible was her face, but her robes clung to her body tightly, leaving little to the imagination. There was a murmur from the nuns as she approached the podium to address the church. It was Sunday, the holiday of the Church, a day of sermons and worship. Laura stood slightly at the front for several seconds and then began to speak,

"It's true. Your beloved priest, and my loving husband, has been arrested for breaking the law." Laura stopped, letting the news sink in to the congregation. "However, we shouldn't fear, as we all know God works in mysterious was." There was quiet agreement from the nuns, consoling each other. "It's clear the Lord wants us to have a new perspective, and to open our eyes to the obvious. We have previously considered this land despicable and sinful, and God punished us." Laura stopped, letting the complete change in tone and message sink in to the nuns. John heard a gasp from one of the Nuns at the implications of what Laura was saying. "Even in our holy book he tells us, be subservient to men, but if a man came up here and asked one of you to degrade yourself, would you?" Laura said. This time there were more gasps, John could hear some slight weeping. "Do not weep dear Sister. We are told to obey the laws of the land we reside, yet this land that relishes in sexual delight we curse a sin and immoral. We are told not to allow the seed of a man to touch the floor. We are told that service to him is pleasure in and of itself." Laura stopped; the nuns were now thoroughly shocked, mad, and angry at Laura's sermon.

"HERESY! You're taking the good word out of context!" Shouted one nun, the rest of the nuns murmured their agreement, some through tears.

"Sister Roberta, look at where we are, and where following my Husband has got us. My Husband is now detained, and will most likely get deported." Louder sobs followed Laura's statement. "It's his will that we must listen to. Who is willing to renew their faith in the way God intended us to in this land?" Laura asked, Laura could see most of the nuns had shut down. She scanned the group and could see Sister Samantha, look side-to-side. "Sister Samantha, I can see you know the truth that is in your heart. Let it flow, will you renew your faith?" Laura called out Sister Samantha, one of the younger nuns in the congregation. Laura could see Sister Samantha chew on her lip in indecision. Laura pressed the issue. "Sister stand up, come here."

Samantha had spent her whole adult life obeying the church, how could she disobey now. Samantha stood up and approached, Samantha looked like any ordinary nun with bright green eyes. She was average height and her attire hid the rest of her figure. This was John's queue. John stood up and walked down the middle of the aisle towards the altar. Now the nuns paid attention to him, and cursed John as he walked by. John took his place next to Laura, and faced the congregation. Laura had placed her arm around Samantha, reassuringly.

"Samantha, I can tell you're worried about your innocence." Laura said. Samantha nodded meekly. "There are more ways to service mankind that with your innocence dear child," Laura said in a sultry tone, her fingers running gently over Sister Samantha's lips. The rest of the nuns had quieted down at Laura's last statement. "You're a good, obedient Nun aren't you?" Laura asked, looking deeply into Samantha's eyes. Again, Samantha meekly nodded yes. "Will you service mankind?" Laura asked. There was a few, heart pounding moments of silence before Samantha again meekly nodded yes. John now positioned himself, facing the rest of the congregation, but behind Sister Samantha. Everyone seemed to watch as if in a haze. Laura broke the silence and said,

"Then you must get on your knees in worship Sister." Laura placed her hand on Samantha's head and gently forced Samantha to her knees, now eye level with John's crotch. Samantha was resting on her knees looking up at John, her hands carefully folded in her lap. There was something so mesmerizing about her very modest garb that framed her cute face, and vibrant green eyes. Laura bent down and whispered something in Sister Samantha's ear. Sister Samantha suddenly looked down and away from John; John could see Samantha's face turning red. Laura again whispered in Sister Samantha's ear. Finally Sister Samantha spoke and said,

"How can I serve you?" John pulled down his pants, revealing his hard cock to the entire Church.

"Sister, I am in desperate need of relief," John said. Sister Samantha immediately turned her head away, her face now completely red. She had never seen a male's genitals before. Laura took Samantha's face in her hand and forced her to make eye contact with her and said,

"We are to obey the laws of the land and remain subservient to him." Laura said nodding yes, causing Samantha to mimic Laura. "Let's start with licking him like a popsicle, ok?" Laura said, again nodding, causing Samantha to mimic her. Laura gently turned Samantha's head to face John's raging cock. Hesitantly she began to lick John's cock; starting from the base and moving upwards just like a popsicle. The slow sensation caused shivers to run through John's body. Laura was still bent at the waist; her tight Nun's clothing revealing her large ass and her thigh-high black stockings, as she whispered instructions and words of encouragement to Sister Samantha. Sister Samantha had her eyes closed as she repeated the process of licking the underside of John's cock. John placed his hand on Laura's ass, and began to explore her behind. The rest of the congregation had gotten out of the pews and were now watching as if they were hypnotized. John gently stroked the side of Samantha's face as she serviced his manhood, which caused her to open her eyes. John and Samantha made eye contact. Samantha was dutifully on her knees with her hands in her lap, lapping at John's meat staring up at John with her verdant, green eyes. John could feel her confidence starting to build, while they maintained eye contact. Samantha's tongue began to lap more and more playfully. John placed his free hand on the back of Sister Samantha's head and began to ever-so-slightly guide her closer to his cock. As if by instinct, and while maintaining eye contact Samantha slipped the head of John's cock into her mouth. John felt Samantha's tongue wriggle all around his sensitive head. All the while Laura had managed to ignore John's roving hand on her ass. John had pulled up her robe, exposing her bare ass and dripping cunt and her black garter belt that held up her stockings. John's fingers began exploring the rim of Laura's ass and her pussy, while she whispered into Samantha's ear. John moved his right hand back to lovingly stroking Samantha's cheek as she sucked on his glans. Laura placed her hand on Samantha's head and began to push her deeper and deeper onto John's cock, forcing Samantha's tongue to wrap around John's underside. John let out a sigh as Laura forced Samantha to fuck John with her virgin mouth. Samantha's throat squeezed John's cock as she gagged when Laura shoved Samantha too deep.

John placed both hands onto Sister Samantha's head and began to completely control the thrusting. The subservient nun offered no resistance, and let John use her as his idle fuck-toy. John slowed the thrusting down to long, deliberate strokes. John could feel his lust and desire building as she serviced his tool. As John forced his member deeper and deeper down her throat he felt her gag, which only made John want to force more of him through the Nun's tight lips. John slowly moved his cock deeper and deeper, firmly forcing her head onto his rod with both hands. Finally John forced his length to be entirely inside Sister Samantha. The Nun's nose was buried in John's pubic hair, making it difficult for her to breath. John held her lips tight against his pelvis. Sister Samantha's body was running out of air, and was fighting her gag reflex with all her might. Her ribcage had started to spasm in a desperate attempt to draw in oxygen. Tears were welling up in her beautiful, big green eyes. Samantha's struggle for air was pure pleasure for John. Samantha's throat spasms were sending sadistic waves of bliss through John as he greedily kept his cock hilted in her mouth. John could feel Samantha's tongue wiggle on his shaft as if in worship. Samantha's face had started to change colors as her body was deprived of air, and her vision had started to fad. She now started to jerk, and fight, against John's firm grip. After a few secondly of reveling in Samantha trying to pull free John released Samantha. Samantha immediately breathed deep, while coughing, tears streaming down her cheek.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Konomama Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 203 milliseconds