• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 11

Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 11

FINGER FUCKIN IN THE DUNES Game 1

Since the first GAMES happened along Lake Michigan we'll keep playing there. Also after our 1971 taxi cab games Dollie wasn't letting many feel her titties or pussy much until the 80's. It gets difficult keeping track of all of the cycles she went through sexually. Women are so unpredictable.

We will begin our stories around those times when we met the old people and I was getting old pussy. That way I don't have to strain my brain or look thru papers to find out just when she did start getting fingered and fondled again.

We know now that old Claude was dippin fingers in Dollie's honey hole when she was 38 or 39, making this the early 80's. I have also mentioned before I'd like to go back and be stuck in the early 80's. My cock was larger and still hard a lot, very useful when playing our games. Those seemed to be our wildest most fun and daring years. Although after retiring at 55 things were again much like the 80's.

------------------

Our Beach Adventures Begin... lots of thinking going on.

Back on the Illinois side of Lake Michigan, a few years after Dollie let a bunch of young guys fondle her titties and dangle their dicks on her ass, she was always in a special horny mood when along the Lake. Dollie often mentioned she'd like to meet some of those same guys again.

I often look back on those first tit fondling vacations, amazed someone didn't finger her or fuck her then.

This time we were in lower Wisconsin. We must have been closer to mid 40's by now. Lots of guys had fondled and fingered Dollie in many places by now and she loved it.

Today the game plan was to get her finger fucked by as many strangers as we could find. A simple plan. But many plans never worked out and they were often too wild to even try. This was one of those.

Let's just go to the pier at Kenosha, Wisconsin. We often rode up there from where we camped near Zion, Illinois, along lake Michigan. Seems like there was a Studebaker museum or a lighthouse museum up there. Possibly both.

We loved walking out on the long pier, in the small parks, and marinas in the area so Dollie could tit tease. But this is not about tits. Dollie wore only a very short loose fitting micro mini skirt and a very low blouse. 'Only' as in no panties and 'micro' as in nearly cheek showing! 'Very low' as in nipple peeking top. Okay it is about tits too! It's always about tits! But today it's about finger fucking.

There usually were a lot of fishermen sitting along both sides of the narrow pier which had a small light house near the end. I remember it was fairly breezy and her skirt often blew above her bare ass. I warned her and actually begged Dollie not to go out on the pier. Being a female, she was stubborn. But at times like these I am happy she was.

By this time a dozen old fishermen sitting on each side of the pier had gotten a view of her bare ass and her pussy.

This we knew from the "I see your bare beaver" and "cute ass" comments.

Apparently they were loving it because no one seemed to be fishing. They were staring and yelling for Dollie to show MORE ASS and more tit. To tease, Dollie would occasionally bend to adjust her sandals. This was before we called those views 'Daleshots'.

A fishing boat, maybe a 25'to 30' long was headed toward the boat docks off to the north of the pier. I don't think they really intended to dock at the end of the pier until they got a peek at Dollie, her uplifted skirt, and tit poppin top.

I'm guessing the fishing boat was now sitting in the water around 20' to 30' below us at the end of the pier. I'm thinking four fishermen were standing directly below Dollie's micro mini skirt staring up from the boat. They were also making sexy comments and she was sucking it all up.

As a couple of the fishermen stood at the bottom of the pier ladder Dollie walked over and stood right above the ladder. I'm guessing she had her legs slightly spread while that little skirt kept billowing in the breeze.

As the first guy reached the top of the ladder, Dollie moved away. Then she moved back above the ladder, after each of the other fishermen climbed up. Everyone of them thanked her as he stepped onto the pier.

We visited with the fishermen. They asked if we'd like to have some fresh fish. Dollie said yes. After some tittie and ass comments I'm thinking they told us to meet them in the parking lot in about an hour.

Probably a few more sandal adjustments for the fishermen on the opposite side of the pier as we walked back past them. Dollie flashed her titties to a few other young men along the way. All things she's done for years when on vacations.

In the meantime, we went to one of the museums right there in the small park. Off the pier, her skirt didn't blow up as often. But when it did she got whistled at and complimented for showing her ass.

I'm pretty sure a few of those guys who were sitting on the pier had followed us back to the nearby park. There were never more than a couple guys together at any one time and most were not really with each other. Just men sort of sneaking around watching.

To thank them and a few younger guys for the compliments she'd ask them if they'd like to see more. I don't remember anyone saying NO! Dolllie would sit on a park bench, or stand up on a low wall, flashing a tit and giving them a nice beaver shot. She loved being a tease.

I remember at least a few of those guys asking to see even more. Maybe she'd pull out both titties, spread her legs wider, and just grin. They'd get a good look and then leave.

Keep in mind, we were in public places so we had to be careful at all times. It's not as easy as it sounds being an exhibitionist.

Then it happened. One of the young men followed us as we wandered to a more remote area. I guess we were sitting someplace reasonably alone. He asked me, then Dollie, if he could rub that thing, our real reason for being there.

Without asking her, I told him "yes."

He did rub her pussy briefly. Then I remember him finger fucking Dollie right in the park. A first in awhile, and possibly because she spread her legs when he placed his hand on it, moaning.

I remembered about the free fish, or saw the fishermen with their boat and trailer across the parking area. We headed that way. I'd say the fishermen were surprised and happy to see us. No, I'm not making a banana joke but it's probably true.

Dollie got kidded about trading smelly fish for smelly pussy. Dollie said her pussy doesn't smell! They again thanked us both for Dollie giving them the nice view of her tits, ass, and pussy. They did make sure we knew they saw it showing pink as she stood above that ladder on the pier. Even after all she'd done, Dollie was embarrassed.

I can't remember if there were three or maybe five fishermen. Too many men and we wouldn't have stayed there. At the pier and in the boat, there had been four, I'm sure. One man now was sitting in the truck when we first got to that marina lot. Maybe he or another man showed up next to the boat while we were visiting with them.

The fish ended up not being free. The deal was to let them see and feel Dollie's pussy to see if it smelled like fish, then she could have the package of fish. Of course Dollie said no repeatedly. But she almost always says no!

I remember us being between their truck which was hooked to the boat on a large trailer, and other parked boats on trailers in a fairly lonely marina parking lot. For extra privacy, someone suggested Dollie get in the boat. Those fishermen loved that idea because to get up into the fishing boat, Dollie had to climb a ladder then crawl over the side of the boat. She refused saying there are too many men and no place to run if she gets in the boat!

I felt safer when I noticed two cop cars parked in another nearby parking lot on the far side of the boat. I mentioned this to Dollie. Some of those guys noticed too. Up until then I was keeping quiet. I learned long ago not to pressure her or beg. Leave that to the others.

Now that I felt safer I told her "it would only take a minute for each guy to feel your pussy. Four or five minutes and it's over."

It really wasn't about fish! We'd left camp that morning to play finger fuckin games with strangers and this was our big chance. I'll admit these were scroungy old fishermen, not clean cut young guys. I told them we have to talk. Simple plans were made.

Seems like Dollie's skirt was already above her butt cheeks and a few hands were rubbing Dollie's ass during the conversation. A well placed finger, and the two police cars, may have helped her decide.

One of the fishermen climbed up the aluminum ladder that was hooked over the side of the fishing boat. After more begging by them and more refusals by Dollie, she walked over and climbed up the ladder.

As she stepped up those first rungs, both tits slipped out and her skirt was now nearly up to her waist. The man in the boat and a few below gave her a helping hand. In fact hands and fingers were on her tits, her ass, and in her pussy, just getting into the boat!

Our plan was that only two men at a time play then switch, as the others wait from a distance. In a short time the first two men with Dollie in the boat had her stripped of her tiny top and skirt, leaving her naked and afraid. True to their word they were gentle. I stood on some sort of platform at the front of the boat trailer watching, ready to run for help.

Dollie gave the first two men a few minutes then walked up to the front of the boat to talk to me, as I stood looking from that platform on the trailer. In no time the remaining three or four fishermen were standing in the boat near the ladder. Two of them walked to the front and took their turn feeling Dollie's titties and fingering her.

Finally, they returned to the center of the boat as the last two walked forward to play. I still think there were only five fisherman and at least one took seconds. In fact most got a second turn finger fucking Dollie. As we'd agreed, each fishermen, in groups of two, took turns dipping fingers in Dollie's minnow bucket and smelling their fingers. As far as I remember they all gave her a clean 'smell test.'

At least one of the two men was fondling a breast at the same time, working on her pierced nipples too. That alone was enough to keep her flowing and happy. Time stood still. Each went way beyond the minute I'd mentioned. I'm sure every guy did the finger dippin more than once!

They were taking their time, gentle, polite, asking for seconds, and Dollie seemed to be enjoying it. She never said STOP and she clearly gave permission for them to play.

I remember them asking me if she fucks. When we both said no they seemed satisfied. Now it scares us to imagine the things we did on all of those yesterdays. When one of the police cars was spotted patrolling the marina parking lot everyone climbed down, leaving Dollie alone to dress.

After the police car passed, most of the fishermen were there, below, to help Dollie back down the ladder, again giving her a few well placed hands... and fingers! Seems like we ate fish most of that summer vacation.

At that time, it was the most men who finger fucked and fondled her at one time. Neither of us had any idea then or now how many fishermen were actually in that boat with her. Dollie said there had to be six or more.

I agreed, there must have been at least five. Time wise, I think maybe 30 minutes playing in the boat and maybe 30 before getting into the boat. It could have been 15 to 30 minutes more saying our goodbyes, getting our fish, random finger feeling and fondling. But no one timed us.

Dollie said she was scared to death at the time. So was I. But they were all gentle and she loved it! I asked her if she had any orgasms and she just giggled. A wild afternoon being masturbated by four, five, or was it six men, as Dollie said. Let's not forget the young man that fingered her in the park earlier.

Yes we'd planned a game of finger fucking. But there's no way to really plan, or even imagine, a game like that one happening. It took lots of luck, a fun loving woman, the right clothes, and men who know how to treat a woman right.

This happened in 1984 or 1985. Now it's 2016. More than 30 years have passed. Lots of others have seen Dollie's spread pussy, many have finger fucked it, yet no one had intercourse with her until 2014! Fantasies can be imagined, dreams can come true, but they all take time.

No harm was done and it's barely a memory now. I still think fucking others would have been fun. But our lives would have not been the same and this world has changed so much we'd never dare try any of this now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds