• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Forest Ch. 01

The Forest Ch. 01

I woke up as usual when my alarm went off at 8AM, but that's just about the only thing that's the same right now. I gave a big yawn and looked at all the boxes in my room. I fell back in my pillow with a thud as the realisation sets in again. I left everything I know and loved back in California, since my dad now has a new job in Cliffdell Washington. After barely being able to pack everything in the house yesterday since it was rather late, I could feel the soreness in my muscles as I got up. Knowing I have a huge amount of unpacking waiting for me, I got up and put on some shoes and t-shirt. I can feel a cold chill run thru the house as I walked to the bathroom.

I never really liked moving, but here I am, 18 years old and about to start my senior year in high school and to make it worse, I will be the new kid. Great.

I looked at myself in the mirror after needing to pee like Sea biscuit, my defined muscles looked great even though they were still aching. I have been going to the gym for three years now and I was rugby captain in my old school. I got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach when I thought of that, as it took my mind back to Emma. We broke up when I found out we had to move to Cliffdell. We decided that the distance relationship will be too much to try and work and went our separate ways.

I brushed my teeth and went down stairs. I could smell the bacon from the bathroom. My dad always liked making food for us and seemed he already started unpacking the kitchen.

"Morning Li!"

My dad greeted me with a smile. He is always in the best mood, no matter what. My mom left us when I was 3 and my dad never remarried. I yawned and gave him half a hug as I sat down and started eating on a really juicy piece of bacon. My dad got some stuff from the drawer and started moving more boxes away. We really looked almost alike. We both have blondish hair and dark brown eyes. I am a bit taller than him though.

I finished my breakfast and went back upstairs to my room. I had a pretty big room with huge ass windows looking back at our yard. A forest stretched out as far as I could see with no neighbors in sight. I couldn't wait to start exploring the wilderness, as I am not used to this type of environment. LA was more of a cement jungle than anything else.

It was about 2PM when I called it quits with the unpacking. I just had to get out the house and start exploring the outside world that would be keeping me busy for the next 2 weeks when our internet will be installed. My dad is a financial manager at a company that works with the environment or something and would be away from the house a lot as well.

I put on a warm hoody and went outside. Being it in September, I could feel it getting cold and shuddered as to what the winter will be like here. I walked past our wooden shed and moved towards the edge of the forest. I could hardly believe some of the trees. I turned around and looked at the two story house build from wood. It kinda looked creepy from this angle. I stared to walk into the forest and heard the soft rustling of water in the distance. It must have been a river I thought and got excited thinking of all the cool things to do in this place.

" Who has a river in their back yard?"

I half laughed to myself out loud. It took me about 10 minutes of walk to get to the river. It was so beautiful. Green trees everywhere, with shrubs and grass, and here runs this river right thru the bloody place. It's like something from a movie. I started skipping stones on the water surface and tried to make them skip to the other side. I couldn't believe it. When my dad said we had to move, it felt like my life was ending. I wanted to stay in LA, but now... now I never want to leave this place. I walked around and listened to all the different birds and sounds of the forest.

It was getting late and I knew I had to get back soon. I turned around and walked back. I realized however that I have made huge mistake. Running into a forest I don't know and not marking where I was walking. A sort of panic started stirring in my guts. It looked like I had about an hour of daylight left before it would be pitch black in the forest. I started looking frantically for the spot by the river where I got first, hoping I would remember the way back. Just as I was about to start yelling for dear life, I saw a guy sitting next to the river a few yards in front of me.

He didn't saw me as I walked closer to him.

"Hi." I said and he nearly jumped into the river.

"Holy shit! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" He said while clutching his chest.

"Sorry man. I didn't mean to scare you." I said. He shook himself and I held my hand out.

"My name is Liam." I said. He took my hand and shook it.

"William."

"Listen man, I'm kind of lost. I moved in with my dad yesterday and I made a mistake by just running into the forest here." I laughed a little trying not to sound more rattled than I am.

"Oh, you must be the new guy. My mom mentioned that someone will be moving into the old Cartem house. It's not too far from here. I'll walk you back." He said with a smile.

I had the impression he thought I might have been axe murder or something when I approached him and seemed more at ease now.

"Thanks mate. Really appreciate it." I said while we started walking to my shock back from where I just came.

Apparently my sense of direction is shit. We talked as we walked and i found out he is a year older than me but failed his 8th grade. So we would be in the same classes. I told him where I am from and he laughed.

"No wonder you got lost. No road signs in here man!"

We got to the edge of my house and I turned around to face him. He had these piercing blue eyes that made me nervous just to look at them. It reminded me of Emma almost.

"Thanks mate. I really appreciate your help. Don't think I would have made it out without your help." I said and held out my hand.

"Don't sweat it! Happy to help." He said while taking my hand.

"Oh and if you want, I can show you around some time if you want. Help you learn the in's and what's of the forest."

"Yeah sure man! Would be awesome!" I replied and started walking back to the house.

To be continued ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Forest Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds