• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Keep Reaching Ch. 03

I Keep Reaching Ch. 03

12345

Some days the events that caused my sorrow seem like a very bad dream that will end as soon as I wake up. Other days nothing about what's happening seems real because I'm too numb to think and won't allow my mind to 'go there.' Then there are times when the pain is so raw that I feel like I can't get out of bed. I was all too familiar with the feelings of misery.

As I woke up on my side, in front of Erik, I could feel the storm that raged in my mind subsiding, giving me relief and clarity. He was deeply asleep, I realized, and still he still held me in his arms like I was the only thing that mattered.

****

I am not a profound man nor am I a philosophical man. To me, dreams are sporadic memories--floating pieces of consciousness--that when combined might perhaps tell a full story but seldom did so and as such, I rarely cared about them or what meanings they held.

Last night, however, my dreams were more vivid and clear than any I could remember; still only snapshots and puzzle pieces, but vivid and memorable. I dreamed of Chloe. I dreamed of looking down at her lightly freckled face staring up at me while we made passionate love. I had never seen Chloe fully naked--although I had seen everything--and my unconscious mind connected the images together and recreated her as she lay before me. I was kissing the soft skin of her neck, the lumps of her chest crushed against me, as she tightly gripped my back.

In the unpredictable recesses of the dream world, I was suddenly aware of a missing presence at my side and reached forward to try to find it. Unable to find it, I woke up.

I was immediately aware that today was Saturday and there was no reason for me to be awake at this hour. Looking at my alarm clock to my right, it read the time: 8:41AM. Why am I awake right now? I asked myself. I was also aware that I had the hardest boner I'd ever experienced and was perplexed as to why.

Chloe, I realized, as images from the dream and the day before came to the forefront of my thoughts. My baby sister, Chloe, had confessed to me that she had longed for us to be closer than just siblings just before she broke down in my arms. The night prior, she swallowed an insurmountable amount of pain pills that she stole from my father's stash and attempted to kill herself before forcibly vomiting them out.

I remembered how distant and cold her demeanor was, even as she was kind and open to me when we first saw each other. I also remembered how she pounced on me when I briefly lost control of myself and kissed her softly on the lips, if only briefly. The kiss she gave me in return was anything but brief.

Where is she? I wondered.

Falling back asleep was not an option, so I painfully pulled myself from the warm bed and grabbed some fresh clothes and walked into the hallway. As I left my room, I was greeted by Chloe in the hallway.

"Good morning," she said with a smile.

She had just stepped out of the bathroom and was wearing a large white towel wrapped around her midsection. Her hair was soaked and stuck to the back of her neck and upper back. In its wet state it took on a shade of dark brown, although shining red when light bounced off of it at just the right angle. The towel barely concealed her large chest and I could just barely make out the top of the pink areola on her left breast as she lightly tugged on the towel to cover more of her waistline. I could see droplets of water running down her long, creamy legs.

Tearing my gaze away from her body, I returned her smile and said, "Good morning, sis. What time did you get up?"

"A few hours ago. You're pretty gropey in your sleep, you know," she laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I was dreaming, I think."

Her left hand was behind her back securing the towel in place as she leaned into it. In this pose, her back was slightly arched and her chest was jutting invitingly forward. Understandably, I struggled to keep my attention on her face.

"I can't imagine about what!" she joked. "It's okay; I didn't exercise yesterday so I did some extra sets earlier. Water's ready and warm for you," she explained.

She turned and headed for her bedroom. I took this opportunity to admire her form from behind. The towel struggled to cover her ass as it hugged around her waist; each step pulling more of my attention from my task as they moved the towel and revealed more and more with each step.

It wasn't until she finally closed her bedroom door that I returned my attention to taking a shower. It was a brief shower--at least it would have been if I didn't also take this private time to relieve myself in the shower.

I exited the bathroom in a fresh pair of boxers and headed into my bedroom to complete my wardrobe for the day. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and started downstairs.

I found Chloe reclined on the large black pleather couch opposite the television in the living room. She was wearing a pink tank top that revealed a small amount of cleavage and white short shorts that left most of her upper legs exposed. The tank top had spaghetti straps that did little to hide the red straps of her bra. She was lying across the couch with one leg over her knee, her head propped up on the armrest.

"Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked as I sat down in my dad's recliner which sat perpendicular to the couch.

"They had some church event to go to. They'll be back later," Chloe answered.

She was watching a morning show and they were doing a cooking segment but my focus was completely on Chloe.

"Hey, Chloe," I said after show went to commercials.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay with all this?" I paused for a moment to try to find the words but failed and the silence pushed me to continue, "You know.. with us?"

She sat up on the center cushion of the couch and stared at me with her lands on her lap.

"Yeah. I am," she said. "Are you?"

I wanted to immediately tell her "yes, of course; you're a serious hotty," but I didn't want to be crass to my sister.

"I swear on my life, Chloe, I didn't plan any of that. It just happened. But yes, I'm fine with this if you are. Honestly, I don't know what I did to deserve it."

She smiled, sitting up, and said "Come here."

Not requiring further insistence, I moved from the recliner to the couch cushion next to Chloe and wrapped an arm around her side. She responded by wrapping her arms around my upper body and leaning into my chest.

"Obviously, we can't tell anyone," she insisted.

"Anything you want," I responded. As I held her and felt her warm body in my arms, I would have done anything she said. She smelled clean and I could smell the familiar scent of the watermelon shampoo she used in her hair.

"Anna is coming over later," she said. I vaguely remembered her short, half-asian best friend. "I told her I was busy but she insists."

She removed her hands from my torso and wrapped them around my neck as she rotated her body and straddled my legs. I was running my fingers up and down the bottom of her exposed upper legs as we continued our conversation.

"Anna? I think I remember her," I said, Chloe's face half a foot away from mine.

My hands had made their way to her ass and held her loosely against me as she said, "Yeah. She knows something is up with me and wanted to hang out."

"Are you gonna tell her about us?" I asked.

"No! Of course not. But you better not get any ideas."

"What do you mean?" I asked, perplexed.

Chloe didn't answer me; instead she leaned her forehead into mine and peered into my eyes. I held her stare for a short while until she pulled back slightly, turned her head and kissed me. There was something about kissing Chloe that just felt so incredible and I happily returned her kiss. I opened my mouth slightly, eager for more, when she closed her lips over my bottom lip and pulled away.

"I'm gonna take a nap before Anna gets here. She's exhausting to be around sometimes," Chloe said with a sigh. She gave me a peck on the lips then got up and left me.

I made myself a bowl of cereal then sat in front of the living room television until about eleven in the afternoon, when I heard a light knock on the door. I quickly got up to answer it.

As I opened the door, I was greeted by who was clearly Anna. She was skinny and had loose, shoulder length black hair. She was much shorter than Chloe--barely an inch or two over five feet--and had a very girlish demeanor in how she presented herself. She was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt with a black shirt underneath that extended beyond the top shirt where it met her dark blue jeans. She had black rimmed glasses that I thought were far too big for her face as they reached nearly to her cheek bones. She was distinctly asian-looking but I couldn't put my finger on what orientation. If I had to venture a guess, I would say half korean, half white. She had olive skin but her facial features were more white than asian. All things considered, she was very cute.

I opened the glass panel door and told her to come inside.

We were standing on the tiled partition near the front door when she said, gleefully, "Hi! I'm Anna!" She had a wide toothful smile as she extended her hand to shake mine.

"Hi, I'm Erik. I'm Chloe's brother," I explained.

"Oh, I know that. She talks about you all the time. She says you're really good at basketball."

"I'm not that good," I responded as I made my way to my dad's recliner and sat down. My bowl of soggy cereal remained on the stand near the recliner, unattended to.

"Chloe's upstairs. She was taking a nap but I'm sure she's awake by now."

"Okay! Nice meeting you, Erik!" Anna said with a smile before running up the stairs.

****

"Your brother's kind of a hunk!" Anna said as she sat down on my bed. I was sitting at my desk browsing Facebook when she entered, not even bothering to knock.

"Is that right?" I asked. I didn't want to make it obvious that I had become very intimate with Erik the day before.

"I love how tall he is. He's very handsome in that 'I don't care about my appearance' kind of way. He could use a haircut, though," she laughed.

I liked his unkempt, scraggly brown hair but didn't want to voice my opinion and instead pretended to ignore her.

"Would it be weird if he asked me out?"

I could feel the early pangs of jealousy in my chest but tried to ignore them and replied neutrally, "Maybe a little."

"Hmm," Anna pondered out-loud. "So how are things going with you-know-who?"

"It's fine," I lied.

****

Anna was upstairs for maybe ten minutes when I heard Chloe's bedroom door open and close. I watched as Anna gracefully marched down the steps and sat down in my mother's recliner opposite of me. I was watching sportscenter.

"Ugh, sports!" Anna groaned. Why does she care what I watch in my free time? I wondered.

She pretended to be interested in the show briefly before turning to me and asking, "Wanna play a game?"

"What kind of game?" I asked. As I spoke, I watched as Chloe slowly made her way down the staircase. She was still adorned in her pink tank top and white shorts but had wrapped her auburn hair in a ponytail. Her long hair was draped over the front of her right shoulder and rested on the lump of her right breast. I stared at her questionably when she landed on the plush rug at the bottom of the stairs. Chloe shrugged in response.

"Well not basketball!" Anna declared. "I was thinking twister. Chloe said she'd play, will you? It's not as fun with just two people."

"Well if Chloe says she'll play, I'll play," I responded.

"Ha! As if you need her permission," Anna responded. Yes, I did need her permission, I thought to myself. Twister is a rather physical game, after all.

Chloe sat down on the couch with her arms crossed as Anna rushed into the kitchen to find the game. She opened a drawer in the china cabinet on the east wall and rushed back into the room with the game in her hands. I wasn't even aware we had a 'game drawer.'

"Okay, the rules are pretty simple if you don't know them," Anna explained as she placed a large mat on the floor in the center of the living room. It was a four by six grid of large colorful circles. The top row was red, followed by blue, yellow, then green. "We take turns spinning this dial and we put the body part on the corresponding color that it instructs us to. Last person still standing wins! I'll go first."

I watched as Anna spun the dial and it landed on "left foot red." She casually walked to the corner of the mat nearest the couch and placed her left foot on the furthest red circle.

"Okay, so now one of you go. As the game goes on, it gets harder as we spread out across the mat. You can't remove your hands or feet from the colors unless you are instructed to by the game, or so you can spin the dial for yourself or for someone else."

Chloe was making no effort to move so I got up and volunteered. "I'll go," I said.

I walked into the center of the room and flicked the dial with my middle finger. I watched as it landed on "right hand green."

I walked into the center of the mat and sat down in the center two rows next to where Anna was standing and placed my right on a green circle, the one at the corner of the mat.

"Your turn, Chloe," I said.

Chloe rolled her eyes and got up to spin the dial. She got "right hand red."

Chloe moved into the center of the mat and sat in front of me with her right hand on the red circle, two circles below the one occupied by Anna's left foot. The dial was at the opposite end of the mat so I kicked at it with my feet to get it within reach and brought it onto the mat.

"Thank you," Anna said as she flicked the dial with her big toe. It landed on 'right foot red.' "Ha!" she said before turning away from Chloe and me, facing the couch, and placing her right foot on the red circle next to her left foot.

As it was now my turn, I spun the dial and got "left foot blue." With my right hand still placed on the corner green circle, I reached my left foot across the mat and placed it on the blue circle at the opposite corner of the mat, my body facing up. Chloe had to scoot towards the couch to make room for me.

Chloe was next and got "left hand green." With my body sprawled out across the mat, she had to lean over me and place her hand on the empty green circle above the one currently occupied by my left hand. In this position, she was hovering over my body, facing down at me.

I was immediately aware that from this position, I could easily look down Chloe's cleavage. Her tank top was hanging slightly off her body, revealing her red bra below. I stared ashamedly at her mammaries as they hung from her chest, inches above me. I turned my attention to her pretty face. Her mouth was partially open as her breathing accelerated from her promiscuous position over me. Realizing my mistake, I settled for diverting my eyes upwards and staring at the ceiling.

I could no longer see the dial as Anna made an effort to bend over us and spin it.

"Uh oh," I heard her mutter.

I watched as Anna attempted to step over the pile of bodies that was Chloe and me and place her left foot on the unoccupied green circle below Chloe's left hand. She failed, however, and crashed on top of us. Miraculously, I managed to support the weight of both girls as they crushed into me, my limbs holding steady.

"Wow, you must really want to win!" Anna exclaimed as she looked down at me.

She stayed there for longer than was necessary but I didn't say a word as my straining muscles were but a faint voice in the back of my mind as I felt Chloe's chest crushed against mine. Her face was so close to mine that I could feel the warmth of her breath on my chin.

Eventually, she got off and my muscles immediately moaned their approval as Chloe began to separate from me and support her weight with her own limbs.

It was now my turn again and I was unable to reach the dial so Anna spun it for me. It landed on "left foot red," where my foot was already placed. Anna brought the dial with her and sat on my mom's recliner.

Chloe was tasked with "left hand yellow." She had no instructions for her feet so she could have simply sat down next to me and placed her hand on a yellow circle under me, but instead, still hovering over me, she circled her arm around my waist and reached for the yellow circle. As she reached, I could see and feel her body getting closer to mine, the swell of her chest again crushing against me. Her hand slipped as she reached below me and she fell on top me.

She quickly rolled off me and said, "Well, I guess I lose then."

"You didn't even try!" Anna cried.

Chloe ignored her and went to my dad's recliner. She grabbed the TV remote and started browsing through the channels as I sat down on the couch.

"Do I win, then?" I asked.

"Yes," Anna said. "You were still holding on when Chloe slipped."

"What do I win?" I asked without thinking.

I glanced at Chloe, first, whose glare was fixedly set on me and chilling me to the bone, causing me to immediately regret asking the question. Then I looked at Anna who was rubbing her chin.

"Hmm. A kiss?" Anna said.

"From who?" I again asked without thinking.

"From me, silly!"

Anna got up from my mom's recliner and sat down next to me on the couch. I was undoubtedly nervous.

I was too dumbfounded to respond. I could have said anything; I could have said I have a girlfriend but before I had a chance, Anna grabbed both sides of my face and turned my head before planting a big sloppy kiss on my lips. It was brief but she was very clearly eager.

"Can I talk to you in private, Erik?" I heard Chloe say as Anna pulled away.

I was still in shock from Anna's sudden kiss. She didn't hesitate at all--grabbing my head and turning me the moment she sat down. I got up from the couch and followed Chloe into our parents room and into their bathroom. She closed both doors on the way there.

When she locked the door and turned around, she appeared flustered and upset.

"Why did you let her kiss you?"

"I didn't get a chance to respond, she just lunged at me!" I responded.

She walked towards me and stood right in front me, before turning around and leaning her back against my chest and looking over her shoulder at me.

"Did you like it?" she asked, tauntingly.

"No!" I said. "I mean, under different circumstances, maybe, but I didn't want her to kiss me."

She was still leaning into me and my hands gripped her at her waist. She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her belly.

"Do you like her more than me?" Chloe asked while continuing to snake my hands higher up her torso. I could feel the contour of her upper rib cage before she placed my hands directly on her large breasts over her top. She began to grind her ass against my crotch as she reached her left hand over my head and started running her fingers through my hair.

"Hell no!" I said with her globes firmly in my hands. I hesitated due to the her abruptness but eventually began to gently massage the pliable flesh in my hands. Even through two layers of clothing, they felt incredible.

With her right hand, Chloe lifted the bottom of her shirt to my relentless hands. I hesitated to let go before allowing her to lift the shirt over her chest. My hands immediately went under her bra and pulled it up and over her breasts. I returned to massaging her chest, my eyes glazed over with desire, as I directly massaged her tits, the soft flesh spilling through my fingers. I could feel her nipples hardening in my palms and I shifted my hands so her nubs were between my index and middle fingers and continued groping her chest, this time pinching her nipples between my fingers.

Chloe's head was turned to the side and her face instantly contorted to pleasure. Her eyes were clenched shut, her mouth partially opened as if silently moaning, as I kneaded the flesh of her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her hair was still over her shoulder and danced around her chest as I moved my hands. I craned my neck and started kissing the side of her mouth before she pulled me to her with her hand and pushed her tongue between my willing lips.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Keep Reaching Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds