• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy

Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy

123

They laid on the beach, side by side, mother and daughter. It was their nice little vacation, along with mom's new boyfriend who was off doing other things at the moment. In the meantime, it was just the ladies, soaking up the sun.

It was the first real vacation Karen had in what felt like forever. She simply couldn't have afforded it by herself. For the past many years, Karen was a single mother who lived on a modest salary afforded to public school science teachers. Now thanks to her rich new boyfriend, things had started to change; from her lifestyle to her sexual habits.

"So what do you think about him?" Karen asked her daughter as they lounged on the beach in their bikinis.

"Any man who's willing to fly me out to an expensive resort is okay in my book," Melissa joked.

Karen smiled, "Very funny, but really, he's a great guy and we're becoming a lot more serious in our relationship."

"I'm so happy for you, mom. In all honesty, I think he's cool. Plus he's hot, isn't that what matters most?"

"It's good to be young," Karen said, smiling and shaking her head. "Looks aren't the only thing that's important. Love is. I love this guy, okay?"

"But the real question is, is he good in bed?"

"Keep it down, will you?" Karen said in a low voice with her eyes wide open. "People can hear you. God, how could you say something like that? I hope you're not learning that type of language in college with all that money I'm paying."

"Oh relax, mom, no one's listening. And I'm old enough to talk like this."

"It's still completely inappropriate."

"But it's true isn't it? I saw that bulge in his shorts when he came out of the pool yesterday. Good for you; you've finally found a man who's both rich AND has a big cock. No wonder you've been so giddy lately. I'd say he's a keeper."

Karen sighed, "Well, I'm just glad you like him because he'll be around a lot. And if you must know, he does take care of me in that way. Not that it's any of your business."

"Well I'm happy for you mom," Melissa replied. "And all kidding aside, I really do like him."

Karen smiled at her daughter and shook her head again, then thanked her, before leaning back to enjoy the rays of the sun. It was her first time hearing her daughter speak so brazenly about sex, but she shouldn't have been surprised. Melissa was always a free-spirited, open minded person, especially since going off to college and exploring things on her own.

Somewhere deep down, probably because of her motherly intuition, Karen knew that this vacation would have plenty more surprises in store for the both of them.

***

"Well so much for our plans to have our first threesome here," John said, as Karen was on her knees sucking his cock.

He was still bemoaning the fact that Karen had decided to bring her daughter. They got along, sure, but it put a big damper on their plans to experience their first threesome with another woman.

Their plan was to have a vacation together, and then, find another vacationer or local to join them for a night. In the resort they were staying, finding something like that wouldn't be difficult at all. This resort was known for swingers and plenty of sexual experimentation. That's why they booked the trip there in the first place. It was something that was supposed to take their sex life to the next level, which was something they both wanted.

She released him from her busy mouth and replied, "Oh cut it out. We'll have plenty of time for that after this trip is over. Right now, just enjoy this blowjob I'm giving you."

Karen bent her head down again and went right back to sucking his cock.

He let out a sigh, "I am enjoying it. No one sucks cock like you do. But with this hot weather and exotic environment, I'm ready for something nasty."

"That does sound pretty enticing right about now," Karen said as she took him out of her mouth again and began stroking. "But you know my daughter is just a few rooms over and I would hate for her to find out about our threesome plan. I'd be mortified."

"Trust me, it's been a long day. She's probably fast asleep by now. Besides, how would she know what we're up to this late at night? There's plenty of women around the bar right now, and we'll just be extra quiet when we all get back here."

She thought for a moment, still stroking him. "You make it all sound so easy."

"Where we are, it is that easy, baby."

"Maybe so. But I'm still a little uncomfortable with her in the other room. Speaking of which, you should have heard how she was talking to me earlier today."

"Did you two have a fight?"

Karen shook her head. "Nothing like that. In fact, just the opposite. I mean, my goodness, she commented on our amazing sex life and how well endowed you must be. Is that how all college girls talk nowadays?"

"Well, it's true isn't it?" John asked, flashing a big grin.

Karen gently and playfully bit the tip of his hard cock, causing him to jokingly yelp in pain from the stinging feeling.

"What was that for?" he laughed.

"For not being on my side. I was talking about my daughter. What's gotten into her?"

"I'll tell you what's gotten into her; she's young, beautiful, and in the prime of her life. Of course she's thinking about sex. So is every other girl and boy in college. It's called being normal."

She thought for a moment. "You're right. Sorry for biting you."

"You can make it up to me?"

Karen raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"I think you know. Just because Melissa is here doesn't mean we should stop having a good time. You said yourself, she already knows that we have a great sex life and she's happy for us. Isn't that what she was implying?"

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing, we're here for a reason, and I promise you that Melissa is asleep by now with all that swimming and running around she did today."

Karen patted him on the thigh. "Well...since you put it like that, I guess I should go get dressed in something more appealing."

She winked and stood up, heading to the closet to go change into something nice. The thought of experiencing her first lesbian experience made her pussy twitch a little. It was something she had been dying to experience when she was in college, when she was Melissa's age.

***

The happy couple had no trouble finding a woman for the night. Especially given how attractive Karen could look when done up properly: wearing a nice vacation dress, her hair fixed properly, and having her makeup just right. No man, or woman, could turn down the opportunity for a one night stand with her.

They found another tourist in the area. A French woman who was there with her friends. She was also looking for a good time, but had no plans for a threesome until the couple came along. The three hit it off immediately while striking up a random conversation in the bar area. The chemistry was right, and John made the offer, which caused the French woman to blush.

In fact, all of them seemed to blush, because none of them had ever had a threesome before. But John insisted that it would be perfect because they all had the same level of experience, which was none, and that they would be able to explore it together.

Going back to the room, Karen was nervous and scared. So was the French woman. They quickly got over it as they locked lips and embraced the fact that they were vacationers looking for a good time. And they got 'the good time' they were looking for when their tongues intertwined and they enjoyed their first sapphic encounter. They each loved the soft and tender feeling of kissing another woman.

Things only got better for everyone as the two women turned their attention to John's cock, sucking it and pleasing it in every way they knew how. The two women made him feel like the luckiest man alive during the time they shared his cock.

The rest of the night was filled with John taking turns fucking both of them. The two women also experimented on each other's bodies and overcame any reluctance they previously had; sucking each others tits and eating each other's pussies.

By the end of the night, all three of them were left dazed, sweaty, and satisfied: just the way they had expected. They knew they were lucky, not many threesomes were this magical. They all knew that many can be a disaster. After some cuddling and a few kisses, the French woman went on her way and the happy couple went to sleep.

***

The next morning was filled with more of the previous day's vacation activities. The happy family went to the beach for plenty of swimming and sunbathing. Karen felt a renewed sense of purpose after those intense orgasms she had experienced the night before, like the world suddenly seemed brighter. She knew her boyfriend was still reeling from everything that had happened the previous night.

Afterwards, the group went inside for lunch. John went to go run some quick errands while the mother and daughter used the lobby bathroom to wash their hands.

"So, did you and John do what I think you did last night?" Melissa asked with a naughty grin while they were washing up.

"And what exactly would that be?" her mother replied.

"You know what I mean; did you two hook up with another woman?"

Karen's jaw nearly dropped over what she had just heard. How could Melissa have known? Was she spying? There was a nervous feeling in the pit of Karen's stomach, and the worst part was that there was no plausible denial of any of it. Melissa was just too sure of herself.

"I don't know where you get off talking to me like that young lady. I mean, why would you even think of such a thing?"

"Oh come on, I'm not stupid you know. I was watching tv late at night and I heard the three of you talking, headed towards your room, and I saw you through the peephole. And then when she left the room by herself looking like a mess, well, that settled it."

Karen mustered her confidence and tried to appear calm. "This isn't something you ever should have known."

"I'm an adult now."

"Yes, and I'm your mother."

"Relax," Melissa insisted. "We used to have these mother/daughter conversations all the time. Remember, just recently you missed how close we used to be, how we used to share everything together. And how that stopped since I started going to college. Now that I want to open up, guess who's the one being secretive?"

"I didn't mean sex," Karen sighed. "We used to talk about innocent things, like music, movies, and dating advice."

"This is about dating advice. You're close to marrying this guy. John could be my new dad someday. Don't you think I have the right to know this stuff?"

That was some astute analysis and Karen found herself wondering how Melissa had grown up so fast while in college.

"You are relentless."

Melissa smiled, "I'll take that as a compliment."

"You do have a point. At this rate, John could very well be my husband at any point. But that doesn't exactly make you privy to certain information."

"But you're going to tell me anyway...right?" Melissa said suggestively.

Karen sighed, "We were just experimenting with a few things last night. It was something we had been discussing for a while."

Melissa's eyes lit up at this stunning admission even though she already knew the answer. Her own mother? A high school science teacher? In a threesome? It was a revelation.

"Who would have thought? I had no idea you two were so kinky in the bedroom. Good for you!"

"First of all, we're not kinky," Karen insisted. "Secondly, at our age, it's nice to try something new. That's what this was. It was something new to try. You'll understand someday."

"Someday? I already understand. I've actually wanted to try a threesome for some time now. You know, with a guy and another woman."

Once again, hearing her daughter talk so brazenly about sex was disturbing to Karen on many levels, but she found herself slowly getting used to it. After all, Melissa had always been a lively girl.

"Like I said during yesterday's conversation, I hope that's not part of the college education that I'm paying for," Karen replied. However, she already knew that it probably was.

"Speaking of education, I sort of have an idea," Melissa said shyly.

A chill went up Karen's spine when she heard her daughter's tone of voice. This usually meant that Melissa had something in mind that would turn her hairs gray. Karen braced herself for the worst.

"What is it?"

"Look, this may sound a little weird, but how would you feel about me possibly being your third person?" Melissa asked in the same shy tone.

"What?!"

"I mean, think about it. He's hot and I see him checking me out sometimes. If I joined in, then you two wouldn't have to go through the hassle of looking for another woman. I'd just be there. You know, ready and willing."

It was a major shock to Karen's system.

"That sounds reasonable, but there's one tiny problem- YOU'RE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!! Are you insane!? What's gotten into you!? I can't believe you would ever suggest such a filthy thing!"

Suddenly, the temporary shyness in Melissa had evaporated. Bad girl Melissa was back with a vengeance.

"You're not as proper as you think, mom," Melissa replied bluntly. "Last night, you and John had sex with a random stranger. Think about that. Just think. She could have been crazy. She could have had diseases. She could have been a serial killer. At least with me, it would be safe."

Karen was left speechless for a moment. She felt blindsided by her daughter's brutal honesty, but it suddenly dawned on her that Melissa was right about many things. Karen wasn't as innocent as she thought herself to be, since she just had sex with a random woman the night before.

After being humbled, Karen replied, "It's hard to argue with what you've just said, so I won't. Sometimes I forget that you've already become a young woman."

"Damn right," Melissa said, holding her chin up high.

"As for you joining us, I really don't know. It's way too weird."

"But you have to admit, it's practical, isn't it? I'd be there, anytime you two ever needed an extra partner, or maybe a fill-in, if either of you are tired."

As if things couldn't get any weirder...

Hearing the proposal from her daughter caused Karen's mind to spin and her pussy to slightly twitch. God, this would be so horrible. So very wrong. But why was it making her moist between the legs? She had a million questions, but her mind wasn't ready for any of the details yet; she was still trying to process the offer and her feelings about it.

Nevertheless, her daughter had a point about convenience and how this could end up being something exciting for all of them.

"Let's not get carried away here. And you're right, I've also noticed him looking at you and I'm sure he'll have a definite interest in this. All I can say is that I'll think about it."

"Thanks mom," Melissa smiled to her mother. "And I'm not trying to get in the way of your relationship with him either. It makes me so happy that both of you are in love. But I just think that this would add something that all of us could really enjoy together. It would be so much fun."

Karen sighed, "I guess I reluctantly agree. It certainly sounds like an interesting proposal: one that no one outside of the three of us should ever know about. The idea of how naughty and wrong it would be is certainly appealing. Goodness, we're talking about committing incest for fuck's sake."

"In any case, Mom, I'm really horny. What would you say if I tried out John on my own? Just to see how it would work?"

A toilet suddenly flushed bringing an abrupt end to their adult conversation. They suddenly realized that they weren't alone as they had previously thought, and the person in the bathroom stall had heard every word. The woman walked out of the stall with a straight face and washed her hands in the sink as the mother and daughter tried their best to act like their secret hadn't been revealed.

The woman then walked over to them and asked, "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Are you two really mother and daughter?"

"Yes..." Karen replied meekly, unsure of where this was going.

"I'm sorry, but you're a horrible mother and you both need psychiatric help. People who commit incest are disgusting," she harshly told both of them.

The woman immediately turned around and left the bathroom. As soon as the door shut, both Karen and Melissa suddenly burst out into laughter.

***

Later that evening. Karen told John of a special surprise she had for him. She refused to give him any hints, but the look in her eyes let him know that it was something to be excited about. And the fact that it was late at night let him know it was going to be something dirty.

After a long late night walk, she told him to go back to their room alone, and that his surprise would be there waiting for him.

As soon as John went to their room on the third floor, Karen found herself deliberating whether or not to watch. She knew that it was going to take place on the balcony for her to observe if she wanted. A part of her could never stand to witness such an event. But another part of her, her voyeuristic part, was dying to see it. That voyeuristic part was making her very turned on. And with her heart rate beginning to pick up, and moisture beginning to form between her legs, her voyeuristic part won.

After several more minutes of deliberation, she walked briskly through the hotel lobby and around the empty pool area. She found an isolated corner where she could stand unnoticed in the shadows where she could watch without being seen. She had a clear view of what was happening on the balcony of her room. She could see their bodies clearly as she spied on them.

Her daughter was grabbing onto the handrail on the balcony while John was fucking her from behind. God, it was happening. It was actually happening. Melissa was wearing a skimpy dress which was lifted up in the back for John to enter. John had a tight grip around her waist as her legs were spread for him. He was thrusting hard and Melissa's mouth was wide open from moaning, as she was being overwhelmed by his hard cock.

Karen felt a myriad of mixed emotions watching her boyfriend and daughter have passionate sex with each other. She knew full well that this was so wrong; letting her boyfriend have his way with her daughter. They were the two people that she loved the most. And there they were, fucking wildly, out in the open air of night, not a care in world. Not a burden on their minds.

The look on their faces made everything worthwhile for Karen. Even though they were three floors up with dim lighting in the background, she could still see enough of their faces to know how much they were enjoying it. Their faces were filled with lust and desire for one another. And that was more than enough for Karen to get off on watching this and to continue to allow it to happen. The scene was more than enough for Karen to put her hands down her panties to rub her throbbing clitoris.

Melissa suddenly dropped to her knees and buried her face in his crotch. Karen didn't have a clear view of what was going on, but it was obvious that Melissa took the cock inside of her mouth and was bobbing her head back and forth on it. And by the look on John's face, he was having a powerful orgasm for her to swallow.

When it was over, Karen decided that she had seen enough and made her way back inside the hotel. She needed a drink.

***

The next morning. It was the first time all three of them were together as they had breakfast in in the busy dining area. There was plenty of talking going on in the semi-crowded area, so they could speak freely about last night's episode. Or at least they could try, without feeling too awkward about it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds